WTF sweden? seriously

Argentine here, I used to think that the whole "sweden yes" was a bit of an exaggeration, like every meme that goes to far, but then this swedish tourist Christoffer Persson comes here on vacation, gets shot in the leg by one of our "latino brothers" (a fucking venezuelan """refugee""") almost bleed to death and lost his leg.

And what did he say?
source: lanueva.com/nota/2019-1-16-22-39-0–no-estoy-triste-por-perder-la-pierna-estoy-contento-por-haber-salvado-mi-vida-dijo-el-turista-baleado

Like you lost a leg dude, from a fucking rat eating illegal who almost killed you for your phone, its okay to be angry……and yet he's like "thats cool no biggie". You know what's insane? most Argentines are angrier than him because we been saying for a long time that all these illegals are mostly criminals because of our open borders, and yet this guy is okay with all that happened to him.

Unbelievable, pol was right again.

Attached: 1508984875381.jpg (232x250, 6.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eldiariodelarepublica.com/nota/2019-1-17-8-40-0-el-turista-sueco-baleado-esta-contento-por-haber-salvado-su-vida
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off beaner.

Post pic or I'll assume you have no visible European ancestry.

npc's would rather have their whole family raped and murder while they watch than be called a "racist" by the shitskins doing them in. This is the power of kike brain washing over generations on the minds that can't be broken will survive in the long run. The cucked can't be saved.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-worst_1547750829.jpg (800x711, 109.67K)

*only the minds

Page was removed

I guess geography isn't your strong suit. You must have mistaken Argentina for Honduras.

kek'd

To be quite honest at this point I'm more likely to ask someone claiming to be American to post proof of their European ancestry if anything. My gut tells me the first post is a kike though.

When you love nothing, you hate nothing. Zig Forums was right indeed.

I didn't mean to offend, I've just never seen a "White" Argentinian before and am dubious as to whether they exist.

Attached: 385.jpg (1200x772, 111.65K)

they don't

Attached: Cornella.png (2560x1646, 113.49K)

Saved

Unless you listen to the shills that is.

lol, nice pic

A standard proof would be a passport cover(with no information clearly visible, duh) and a SUP Zig Forums timestamp. It's a hassle and rarely worth the trouble only if one really wants to prove a point of his nationality. The OP link looks bust:
But through the power of five seconds of google I found a working link which is enough proof to me.
eldiariodelarepublica.com/nota/2019-1-17-8-40-0-el-turista-sueco-baleado-esta-contento-por-haber-salvado-su-vida

Every "swede" i had contact with for the past year was a fucking mutt or a straight-up negro. Unheard of for a scandinavian country. This is the future tolerance to kikes brings.

It's a mere fleshwound nig.

Fascinating. Now post some Argentine QTs.

IT'S OKAY
TO BE ANGRY
AT BLACKS

Npc’s exist in all countries assuming all swedes are like that is fucking retarded

Show me one swede who isn't a cuck, I'll wait.

………………………………….

See? You can't do it. Country is fucked

i feel bad for all the swecuck jokes tbh…i visited sweden twice and they're pretty nice people. stockholmers are scenster faggots like most euro city dwellers but in provincial sweden people will go out of their way to help you and show you around.

Thank you for showing everyone how retarded people who shit on swedes are

Sweden is the poster child for cuckoldry because they haven't just received boats of rapefugees under false premises. They have actually gone and picked them up in their shitholes.

There is actually a lesson to learn, there. Mass immigration is unrelated to any supposed migrant flux. It's leftists importing them, period.

Lmao this retard if you are not a newfag you should know that the government is doing that not the normal swede but why would a kike ever be honest

Hahaha jesus fuck you're retarded moshie

What about lionel messi lol he seems bretty huwite

Argentinian bro, I wish your country luck in fending off the hordes of subhumans that surround you.
Most people on here won't have a clue that a couple of decades ago, argentina was at the same level as western european countries, stronger in some cases.
Then the waves of greedy shitskins started pouring in for gibs. It's a great shame, but it can be stopped, just needs the right leaders.

see
For anyone that isn't working for the jdf, the backstory is that i nthe 1960s, juden from america piled into sweden with the intention to fund third world immigration and change internal politics.
A massive amount, as in billions, has gone into making it happen. They take advantage of scandinavian empathy, and see sweden etc, which were practically crimeless and very successful countries, as the first 'example' and target to be set.
Look up Barbara Spectre, one of the original american juden that have caused this and have been going at it ever since.
They've installed brainwashing in the education and media there since the 60s. A normal swede is not like this, it is a targetted attack on a people.

Swedes has been conditioned to be the ultimate cattle for decades by their government. From birth they are brainwashed to have utter trust in authorities and being Tolerant no matter what. Aggression is disapproved of and self defense is actively discouraged since people who defend themselves get arrested by the cops since you can't hurt home invaders/aggressors.

Attached: Anders.webm (600x338, 1021.49K)

We call them niggers around here nigger.

Always kill cucks.

I'm glad you've learned from this

Attached: f814abbcf10420eda59c5f88e8dca0a498048b0e91aa195a4edc253dd0c54a63.png (288x224, 89.91K)

Kill yourself, and take the Venezuelans with you.

Finally, a thread where I can spread my bullshit to common folk from the sweden of the southern hemisphere. Reminder to vote Olmedo since Espert is a cuck who supports abortion, and to get fit if there are people that need to be killed which is basically everyone in the media and government ATM

Attached: UBHDUH.png (829x466 135.28 KB, 63.31K)

If you were from Sweden you'd find that losing limbs ranks pretty low on the list of things to get angry over.

>wtf pol i mean dont you just want these dang dirty cucks dead and extinctVery legit looking.

Spic known as OP; You just lost a leg, do you a) want to hobble home home minus a leg or b) cuss out the locals have them eat you? Losing one leg is better than two and your fucking head. You people are savages and everyone knows it so it goes without SAYING.

I really like everyone shitting on you OP, since I tend to despise people from here in every internet interaction (ie: people from here in face to face conversations are neat, but on the internet they're absolute normalfag subhumans), but still. This is elections year so you better get yourself ready nigger

Attached: muh europeos fachos.png (400x1180 109.01 KB, 35.09K)

forgot about the flask

Attached: muh europeos fachos.png (780x800, 110.38K)

Maybe Sweden is just filled with accelerationists and they are doing all this expecting some kind of rebellion or response, but the world is just laughing at them amputating their cocks and/or saying it’s a good idea

Nogs can't even claim peanut butter because a Canadian patented a peanut paste before George Washington Carver even wrote about peanuts.

Attached: Marcellus_Gilmore_Edson.PNG (473x565, 201.14K)

And one last one, if there are any others that may seem cool to photoshop I'll check them later

Attached: DOS CARAS DE UNA MONEDA.png (460x480, 56.83K)

I still hate the kikes more though.

Attached: blanket bowl & stick.jpg (831x1080, 161.48K)

Obligatory.

Attached: We_Wuz_Inventorists_an_Shit.jpg (612x612, 175.57K)

Attached: オッペケペー節.mp4 (480x360, 2.78M)

Aztec and Andean cultures invented some pretty cool shit before contact with the western world like gold casting techniques. South Amerindians were pretty impressive in their own right, even if they didn't rival the western world and did it a lot later than we did.

Rap songs – and even rap battles – were invented by white Europeans. Vid related is French troubadours from Occitan. Genre, maybe the mid-13th century. Heavy drumbeat and rapid-fire delivery with an offset rhyme scheme and varying structure.

Zig Forums is always right

kys kike

Sweden is in full Wiemar conditions right now. Most offices are filled by full blown communists and jews.

That example sounds better than anything I've ever heard from a nigger, and it's not using prostitutes, dirty money and crime as the focus of the lyrics.

You can thank the kikes for they shit up everything they touch

Attached: imagine a world without jews.jpg (1806x1806, 1.04M)

He is german you idiot like 50% of Argentinians.

How's the brownisation of Argentina going? Is there any interesting anti-globalist party over there?

Attached: invasion.jpg (779x1075, 210.5K)

It depends of the region,the northwest is full of mestizos and ¨Turros¨ Thats our Niggers and the whites are the middle and higher class.Example of turros are pics related.

Attached: Turro 3.jpg (1280x720 17.29 KB, 76.17K)

The northeast has some provinces with a strong ukranian,polish and germanic population,but still have their mestizos and turros.

About the parties,the only ones are Olmedo (Who wants reintruduce obligatory militar service for NEETS, eliminate the Fag Marriage,he is against abortion and gender ideology )

Jesus Christ. Someone just nuke Sweden.

The brownisation is hard enough that people dead animal corpses in red boxes where I live. Beans blast their bean shit on the bus with phones, spit everywhere including in the bus, and the highways are nothing but trash. Not philipines tier but stillI disgusting to see. I don't want to get out of my house because the anger that riddles me inside is so incommensurable I fear I may end up snapping and going to jail for murder.

I'm up for it because strong men build strong civilizations but the moment he decides to enter something we shouldn't I'm throwing him under the bus

Attached: manson.jpg (811x599 62.15 KB, 133.28K)

*people throw dead animal corpses.
Worst part is everyone seems to normalize it, even the media. I swear, if he had to rope every single kike that ruined the nation with their smokes and mirrors, the country would go bankrupt from all the rope that would have to be bought. A house isn't safe when everyone decides to put their jewbox on and swallow disinformation as if it was candy. People pay to get lobotomized and they even suggest you're mad for saying no to it

Attached: keep pulling that image you know where it will end.jpg (735x490, 86.98K)

I´ts enough with just nuking israel.

I'm sorry, what are you so outraged about? Is this like, a burial thing where they use a red box as a coffin? Also are you from Argentina or Russia since I can't understand that first panel and it looks amusing.

I don't want to go into detail because it drives my anger to heaven
Not at all, it's like a fake religion where they kill animals in a sacrifice to something and throw them along with some other shit, red candles and other stuff I don't want to mention because I don't want to get mad. The issue is that street dogs ravage the corpses and the public park ends up littered with dead animal corpses on the streets. I had to clean shit that I shouldn't be touching, they do this in front of a school, there are chances that they may do this to indoctrinate people that "this is tradition" but it honestly makes me want to stab someone to death.

Attached: 13709823_1013218038793155_2246437994104792232_n.jpg (480x268, 26.43K)

Met finn/swe chick and her argentine boyfriend at this heavymetal festival. The guy said that the swedish towns were worse than argentinian slums. Funny

Oh, voodoo. I understand how you feel and it's perfectly healthy to feel that, but try to channel it somehow into a constructive rage that fuels your path in life.

Attached: compassion for animals.jpg (740x740, 123.23K)

Isn't this the religion whose god of the dead is an alcoholic nigger dressed in stolen funerary clothes with an aryan bride? (Baron Samedi)
Yeah Buddy we have a small problem with ghouls here in Los Angeles and voodoo is to blame, also Satanists and Sante Meurte. They steal corpse from graves and dress in their clothes and do weird shit. Hell Probably fuck in them for all we know.

Imhotep wasn't black

Glad to see someone is translating those comics and spreading them

Colombian here. If Brazil needs more of anything, it's abortions

Attached: 12-year-old-in-oldham.jpg (1293x914, 505.92K)

See who promotes abortion, it's mostly whites that have been lobotomized by the media in general. Now see who doesn't give a shit about it, spics that blast wetback music 24/7 living in houses made of plastic sheets and unpainted bricks, who breed like rats. It's purely a demographic change what they want to promote, a faster one. They're not promoting eugenics, they're promoting a white card for their sexual degeneracy fuckups that ruins possible families. Allowing them to behave like that is putting more bullets in an already bleeding nation

Attached: c4eaba3e78633b880ce792e739a0ef51f44319d10b5bac4b4d9756d58ce595ea.gif (225x225 45.51 KB, 45.51K)

Meant for

Why don't you guys do like Brazil and just physically remove them from their singing the national anthem?

swedecucks are real. you can tell because of all possible places to go on vacation, he goes to South America.

Because is Spain tier of jewish bullshit.Curiously Argentina has more jews than Germany and Brazil together

It is to prove that he is more of a hipster than the typical globetrotter.