I am aware of the differences between races, but i am just wondering: What do you polfags actually want to do about it...

I am aware of the differences between races, but i am just wondering: What do you polfags actually want to do about it? What is the Zig Forums masterplan? Race segregation? Discrimination? No education or higher level work for race X? Straight up genocide?

Attached: Gruss_vom_Krampus.jpg (510x810, 195.18K)

First off, go back to 4chan you fucking /int/ nigger GOD DAMN you faggots are persistent.

Then you realize that, in summation, proximity + difference = conflict.

Any number of things.
There isn't one. Plans rarely last long in the face of conditions.
Sure.
Why not?
Meh.
Maybe.

Depends on the conditions as they play out.

Generally speaking, there's a strong divide between the folks who want to go with the last option - evolutionarily sound, I grant them - and those who want to go with something approximate to global-scale application of the first two, to varying degrees in each context.

The core is basically that Whites and non-Whites don't get along very well in proximity, Whites generally don't want to see large-scale rapid transit of genetic material into their population at any point because quite frankly most non-White races demonstrate subpar (by White standards) cognitive capacity and such transit has a strong tendency towards non-violent genocidal conditions in one direction or the other, and thereby a reduction in genetic diversity in the overall, and Whites do not - to varying degrees - feel obligated to tolerate species-level threats to their existence.
As such, you have a variable mix in terms of people espousing some form of the White Man's Burden type shit, who genuinely want to prioritize the existence of our people and a future of prosperity for our descendents but simultaneously have no real ill-will towards the various races of the world (lesser though they may be), and those who take a more Darwinian approach to the whole thing and apply science to themselves as though they were just another animal, inevitably coming to the conclusion that containment of hostile hominid clades is a threat not worth the effort and resource loss.

Hope that makes sense .int/fag, you worthless semite cum dumpster.

Racial caste system is the only way forward

Attached: 11.jpg (1012x612, 93.71K)

It is better than bitching about /int/ for sure

montagues return to their house, capulets return to their house

fuck off hindunigger, we don't want non-whites here at all, we're not converting it hinduism so we can have a mass of street shitters

If you faggots would stop coming, I wouldn't have to bitch about you, you IP-hopping /int/nigger triplefaggot.

Eugenics enacted on a global scale is the only realistic option for the survival of the planet.

Attached: 3niy1qyvvft11.jpg (1386x1744, 423.5K)

Damn shitskins are really desperate to stay in white countries

Outer heaven for white people

Attached: 1497401313696.jpg (400x535, 47.52K)

Shut up jew , non aryans are already here
What we need to do is embrace a colective identity and reconquer our countries using the rest as slaves

And this right here is where the issue comes in between those two groups I mentioned, the Darwinians and the White Men of Burden: the latter will start talking about global eugenics or some such thing and the former will reiterate the inherent hazards in that situation (that is, non-Whites engaging in eugenics, potentially under White oversight, whereupon they become a much more significant threat while still representing an undesirable source of admixture due to the fact that the White race is strongly representative of recessive genotypic factors which inhibit propagation outside the White populace - for example, the lovely blue eyes of the young woman in the post to which this post is replying).

The greatest curse and the greatest gift, I believe, of the European people, is their empathy. It was what gave them the dog, its what has niggers marveling at a White guy walking up to and actually making friends with super-predators, its what has allowed Whites to form cohesive units to survive in their ancestral homelands to become the beings we see today, and it is not nearly as common in intensity amongst the other hominid clades of the planet today… But it is also what has given us White guilt, civic nationalism, a large portion of our population which is simply incapable of seeing the long-term benefit of short-term brutality (where appropriate), and it is not nearly as common in intensity amongst the other hominid clades of the planet today… Good thing, bad thing, maybe a bit of both.

Perhaps that is the White Man's Burden, evolutionarily programmed into us. I don't know.
But I can say that I agree with the Darwinists on this one - if you keep the non-Whites around, you would be an absolute fool to uplift them or give them the means of genetically altering themselves at the large scale. It will only lead to misery, and most likely your own.

jew

We dont need shitskins as slaves they will likely just make everything harder we only need our own people

Sounds like a variation of this thread
Which is already a slide thread promoting kikery.
Impolite sage.

extinct the jews and relegate all races back to their homelands.
all differences (we want your land etc) can be settled with war as usual.

Why fuck our own people building a class system.when we can built a racial system where we unite all aryan as a family using the rest as slaves?
Dont even respond kike

Because we dont want you shitskins in our country you retard all you disgusting creatures do is ruin everything you touch

Sounds like?
Fucks sake, the nigger basically used the same image here

There's alot of shitty white people with little class that wouldn't know what to do with power if given any. That said, I would still rather hang out with the shittiest white human than the shittiest nigger, i'd also prefer the best white person over the best nigger any day.

Stick to one thread newfag.

And preferably one IP.

They are already here kike

What about a shitty white person versus the best nigger?

Look at all the racial hotspots across the globe…nature itself uses a safeguard that makes them segregate by themselves into their own racial groups. They all bundle up instinctively, which is why the jewish demons are forcing them onto each other all the time. This is all you need to know about race. There is no other plan than survival and taking out the jewish nightmare.

A proportional improbability.
Lets go ahead and put this in context.

In the US there are 42 million niggers.
There's about 200 million Whites.

Of the 42 million niggers, about 12% exceed IQ 100.
That's about 5 million niggers over IQ 100 in the US today.

Of the 200 million Whites, about 60% of the White population exceeds IQ 100.
That's about 120 million Whites over IQ 100 in the US today.

The continental average IQ of Africa is 70; however, that is the AVERAGE, and there are several African nations wherein the AVERAGE IQ is sub 70.
In the US, IQ 70 is the cut-off for declaration of mental retardation.

While IQ is by no means an accurate measure of how 'shitty' someone is or if they quality as 'best', by definition, a lower-IQ individual is going to have a harder time espousing the necessary understanding of ideas which would be required to espouse any position approximating 'best' in a given context and are going to be more prone towards falling into the 'shitty' context.

So, while I realize that vermin like you can't comprehend proportionality, the best of the Whites are so much more common than the best of niggers that its irrelevant as to whether or not you'd prefer the best nigger vs a shitty White, because the likelihood of you encountering such a nigger is so small by comparison to your likelihood of encounting a White person who is 'better' than the vast majority of the Black population, even in the US where niggers are partially uplifted through admixture and cultural exposure, is almost nil, and further, quite frankly, like the 60th percentile percentile of Whites is about on par with those who could easily be considered the 'best' amongst niggers.

Go back to 4chan /int/ you incredible faggot and stop making multiple threads that you IP-hop around in to shitpost.

no plan
will happen itself
we don't need this

yeah, they only call themselves aryan, they are shitskins in decline

14 Words, no matter what has to be done to preserve what was entrusted to us.

Opposite day is still a thing? Jej

It was a rhetorical question you autistic faggot. I even posted earlier here suggesting segregation and I wouldn't have used the same IP if I were the IP hopping /int/nigger you're bitching about.

Yeah you would have you dumb nigger, its not like its hard to maintain a few at once.

Pfft, no it fucking wasn't you autistic pinko twat.
It became rhetorical the moment your stupid shitpost got BTFO rhetorically, because you didn't have anything snarky to say in response.

How the fuck you think that post in any way leads into that question is fucking beyond me, honestly. This is just basic bitch shitposting and its embarrassing that this is what you're coming down and slapping on my plate. I'm fucking insulted honestly.

We used to have good shills, shills who TRIED, probably because they were getting paid. Now all we have is you.

Reaching power
How?
Uniting all white togerher
How?
Embracing our true aryan roots

Once we have power and are united as tribe there is nothing the rest could do

Doesnt mean we cant remove them you doublekike they have no place in a white society

It would an option but it would be better using them as slaves

So wait, am I a shitposter or a shill? You can't be both. Also it was a rhetorical question and you're still an autistic faggot.

If you don't know what pol wants then you're either A) a kike, or B) a nigger.

This is what you send to me? This?

Fucking insulted.

How did you come to that conclusion?

The Jew cries out as he strikes you

simple deductive reasoning, dear watson.

Does it hurt?

Im a big guy

Attached: 1546318801058s.jpg (250x206, 16.94K)

/Thread
Also, checked.

That was so enjoyable I read it out loud.

KYS, OP

It's simple. White people have the duty to genocide africa and mainland asia to secure the existence of this planet in the long run.

Hey don't you want to be friend's with a cool nigger? You can tell him how niggers can take over Africa, if they learned to use computers. It will be great, desu.

Masterplan is to stop christcucks breeding turd worlders, stop christcucks from shipping in their pet turdworlders, kick out christcucks' turdworlders.

I'm not even that guy, but Jesus you're fucking insufferable… And I bet you feel smart whilst spouting these idiocies and snarky remarks, and you don't even understand how rethorical questions are supposed to be used. Pathetic.

/thread
checked

Attached: 5c9f6bd1d77051771efb0a70e227af2d008da654ef9c586a635d41fd88a406c9.jpg (400x253, 16.07K)

1488% ==that guy==

I bet ur mom cried out in pain when you came out of her.

That's inappropriate.

Im sorry, I dont get it at all.

bobs and vagene

Joke's on you, she had a C-section and only cries in emotional pain for me.

Attached: 2fa695deb9be2488b032069df862490a00572ae45dacbfd5c52657cb849d76d6.jpg (960x720, 54.76K)

Fuck off niggers, this is why we need segregation and Jesus procreation.

you're just mad I made your shitty statement funny

Attached: 1029.jpg (1115x863, 118.57K)

Weeb, I'll fucking rape you if you don't STFU!

The only way for whites to survive is to become more than human. Quality whites should ascent into an even more superior life-form, while trash whites should melt into the brown poo and get exterminated with the rest.

TL;DR - strive to become the best you can be while letting subhumans devour themselves, connect, organize, unite.

Also this.

Cool it hotshot, no need to make this showdown illegal!

Attached: extinguisher.jpg (1536x2048, 518.74K)

Yes

It's far too late for that, my pride hurts now.

Attached: 2v4324vv.jpg (750x696, 93.21K)

I'm sorry user, I didn't mean to hurt your feefees. Please call off the FBI, mother can't take another investigation and if dad finds out about this he will beat me savagely.

Attached: f18fb42f597fa9aecd6c4437875439363034aaace47f8ddaa4b54af0dd734c46.jpg (1440x1080, 668.3K)

This. One step at a time, trying to bog us down in ideological specifics before such a thing even has a chance to exist is a diversion tactic.. Also kill yourself you flaming faggot OP

You have angered me for the last time user and for that you shall finally suffer my wrath. No amount of suffering shall be equal with the pain I shall inflict upon you, the angst, anger and confusion, the tides of vengeance shall suffocate you for an eternity! Beware of my wrath now, for here it shall come!

Attached: 2314v231v.jpg (780x514, 46.71K)

ok, but make sure you use the sidedoor because the front door isn't for me to use.

Attached: 1540078728562.png (960x720, 1.39M)

Don't you two have a halfchan /a/ thread to shit up

Attached: 1544935615716.jpg (1280x720, 115.5K)

Don’t act as if anything beyond that line is remotely interesting lol.

Attached: 342v42v3.jpg (720x480, 26.86K)

how do you not get that saging and shitting up an already shit thread is the best tactic?

How nu r u fren?

Attached: 1020.gif (260x200, 61.62K)

Speaking of best tactics, it doesn't seem like your mom's C section was that good of a tactic!

Attached: 243423v43v.jpeg (1280x704, 170.19K)

You better take that back, she was a smart lady and I will not stand for this slander!

Attached: 1023.jpg (1920x1080, 206.85K)

Never, cursed fiend, as she’ll share the same fate as thou!

Attached: 34v23v423.jpg (1473x829, 239.05K)

Hah, jokes on you again, pal! She's been dead for several years, I've just been collecting her disability checks for neetbux. Why don't you just cut your losses and admit I'm always one step ahead of you?

Attached: 5d787cc7cfc08793e6bdb16e31a35cdd01edb849dc9062548dc5d34d8aa2b87e.png (725x1080, 713.76K)

But I cannot dissapoint Dio-sama…. NNNNNever!

Attached: 32v423v.jpg (780x1200, 271.36K)

I think the cure for that would be a militarized ruling elite with religious devotion. Maybe we need some sort of a racial religion for European peoples only? It could lead to 'no fun allowed' dictatorship though.

Dunno, what do you think we should do officer?

Segregation, so nations can be nations, again.
Each race has specific differences that can only be addressed by those of their own kind, it has never been a secret that homogeneous populations are more orderly and peaceful than countries that artificially force different races to live together.

Multiculturalism is simply another word for invasion, as each race tries to become dominant over the others, through simple human nature.
Whites are too confident in their place within their own countries to understand this (at present), and can't foresee a time when the other races they have accepted into their midst will cruelly torture and mistreat them in their old age.
The Jew, of course, thinks himself immune to all of it, by living in enclaves where other races are kept out, depending on their shekels to act as a wall. But they will pay, too, even the wealthiest of them. This is little comfort to those who will be mistreated, but it's at least some justice.

The world will never be some "kumbaya" paradise of happy, reasonable, multi-race people. Nature has proven that so many times it's redundantly boring to point it out.
But insane people still try to go against nature, over and over again, and they always lose.

Attached: Sirens.jpg (480x488, 23.84K)

We don't have a master plan. We're crashing this plane with no survivors.

Attached: Bane 0 Percent Survivors.jpg (168x255, 8.81K)

Lurk for two years, you filthy newfaggot.

I don't want to kill anybody. I just want a more fair world where were base things on merit. If you work hard, you should have nice opportunities and if you are a lazy nig you should not have free handouts

This must be some kind of computer program posting this shit

Every race has their own fucking country full of ftheir own fucking people. Everyone should go back to where they come from.

heil doggy

Attached: heil dog.gif (610x361, 5.06M)

I want to be left alone.
Stop trying to forcefeed us this goddamn multiculturalism Marxist bullshit.
We don't want it. It's demonstrably harmful for the indigenous population.

Attached: SALON compilation anti-White hate.png (1024x914 122.83 KB, 113.84K)

Segregation only works if we toss them into shitty areas. Why would we destroy nice places by putting undesirables there? Kind of like what America did with the featherniggers.

Whites stay in white countries. Non-whites stay in non-white countries. And before you ask, Countries in the New World settled by whites are white countries.

Really? Because if that were the case, you could lurk and read you fucking faggot.

Just like Hitler called for class corporation, we should call for race corporation against the jews.

user, I'm just taking it one day at a time. No one knows what the future may bring. We might not even succeed in spreading awareness to our people about our situation.

Attached: 2ef83b94d2405c4a8b3ff966aead793f2bf12c58a796cb430656f4cf9512b15d.gif (300x367, 51.57K)

living in a society that isn't fucked up by jews. that way all races benefit. no need to shit on niggers. they can do their thing somewhere else without being fed rap music and benefits.

Segregation.

Personally I think the most achievable goal is a revival of racial awareness, which would then make mongrels rare again, make it easier to pursue halting/reversing immigration, and push all races closer to voluntary segregation. From there (in most of the west) the race problem corrects itself.

If you were to execute all rapists/murderers and sterilize anyone who knows they cant afford children but still has them, you would decimate the black population while making society safe and earning yourself widespread support.

From there you just make all non-aryans second class citizens and within a generation you'll have removed the most direct threat to our future.

I myself don't like the idea of straight out genocide, so I'd like to imagine we could just remove the kikes from power as the Germans did and establish a landlocked containment zone in some desert. Even this solution sounds less and less viable as time goes on.

The safest bet would be genociding the kikes as early as possible then establishing the ethno-globe so as to ensure our future remains in-tact, but I don't mind leaving non-aggressive non-aryans to their own devices in their lands while we pursue the stars. Most of them will starve and China's pollution would be our biggest problem.

They started out as second class citizens… The only hope is to completely throw out democracy

Commit suicide.

Very soon things will get worse all over the world, there will be a big economic crash, social unrest, ww3 and various catastrophes all over the world, all of this will culminate in a big catastrophe of biblical proportions all over the world after that there will be very few people left alive, no electricity for a long period of time, the actual system will be gone, the remaining people will force the immigrants to go back, at least in europe. The USA will be divided in 4 or 5 countries. What you should do is prepare and go somewhere where you can survive.

You're fairly retarded if you think that's actually going to happen.

My money is on things will just slowly get shittier and browner. Brazil and South Africa are perfect examples of the slow decline

Insightful post. And I think the history of ancient Greece and Rome is all we need to see that we can never have them around us. Miscegenation and allowances always seem to happen of they're in close proximity. We need permanent ethnostates and other planets.

It happened in the past and will happen again.