ANOTHER migrant caravan is on its way

archive.fo/xWeIO

Hundreds of Honduran migrants have crossed the Guatemalan border as they travel in the direction of the United States.
The group that reached Guatemala on Tuesday is the first wave of a caravan that could consist of thousands. It's the first national border crossed by the migrants on their journey that started Monday night.

Some migrants told reporters they were looking for new opportunities in the U.S. Some said they were fleeing violence. But no matter their reason for seeking a new life, they have already become symbols in the ongoing battle between President Trump and congressional Democrats over border security as the government shutdown enters its 26th day. Trump seized on news of the caravan as another reason to fund his proposed border wall.

"A big new Caravan is heading up to our Southern Border from Honduras," Trump tweeted Tuesday. "Tell Nancy [Pelosi] and Chuck [Schumer] that a drone flying around will not stop them. Only a Wall will work. Only a Wall, or Steel Barrier, will keep our Country safe! Stop playing political games and end the Shutdown!"

This caravan is different from the one that traveled to the U.S. in October, reporter Maria Martin tells NPR. "This particular caravan appears to be composed of disparate migrant groups, each traveling at its own pace."

So according to the media, its not just a single caravan anymore BUT AN ENTIRE STREAM OF ILLEGALS.

Attached: 419046b3bcb4d6e11c4f84fb4a203d893ebb3bdd.jpg (900x674, 146.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/xWeIO
chaturbate.com/missvanessajune/
twitter.com/vanessajunecb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They'll be painted as weak and defenseless. Whites will drop their natural guard. The ones coming are a Trojan Horse welcomed in with open arms. The inhabitants in the belly seem harmless, but are there only to secure entry of their families, well-connected to drug cartel mercenaries.
When the grid goes live, the merc's will begin summarily killing. The caravans are being brought here to do wet-work on the indigenous population.

All those men to fuck Cuck Schumer's wife! He will fight hard to let them all in.

If we thought about it hard enough we could probably figure out another way to stop them.

Look at all these arrogant bastards coming to exploit us and steal our land.

I'm sure she will, too.

Over 1 million immigrants have come into the United States since January 2017

So the beaners at the "fence" will have company. Oh well. Not getting in.

Fuck off kike2.

If even a single one is let in, be ready.

You faggots are beyond deluded.

Whereas you faggots will never be white.

I stopped caring about these “migrant” caravans after the first one wasn’t dealt with in the proper manner. If we’re stuck with no wall because Trump is too busy sucking kike dick and not sticking his neck out for white interests, then we might as well reap the benefits coming from those caravans.

And by reaping the benefits, I meant…

Attached: 662FAF34-4D1E-4EBA-9F7A-1BB7E674C120.jpeg (1055x1613 235.55 KB, 293.67K)

God, their so cute ……..

what happened to the first one?

I've been doing this for a few years before I met my waifu.

I recommend anons to join "immigration groups" and as soon as you see an immigrant who looks virgin and hot, ask her to come over to your house. I did it along other anons I met because I'm shy when solo. Now I'm on my way to my third child.

Attached: 9620805910e1a47be006f64cf54e36d3660d62e1f09990d463d63ddb412d045b.jpg (266x358 55.82 KB, 217.73K)

Heil Castizo futurism!

Do you expect a group of determined DACAryans to fail?

Mocking them doesn’t work, user. They’re better looking than most Amerimutt women.

How exciting, rabbi.

Global report.

It's a paid shill. Just report it.

If Trump were to execute a high ranking democrat politician every time a group like this were to come then there wouldn't be so many groups.

God you people are lame

What do you mean? It was a serious question, I don't know what happened to that first caravan. The news about it went dry pretty quick.

Fuck off, then, dumbass.

Look who it is again, ID 000000. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "000000" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

>archive.fo/xWeIO
FUCK OFF!
WE'RE FULL!

Fuck you nigger

Not an argument. Kill yourself for supporting white genocide.

Will you please fuck off?

No

No u

Nigger

Tattoos are disgusting. Why the hell would I want someone else's grafiti scrawled all over my woman?

Tattoos have been around forever. If that’s your main concern, then good luck finding any woman.

Tattoos BAD
Tradwaifus GOOD

Attached: 25B01F09-64FC-4A60-9A3F-C5098D439936.jpeg (2500x1250, 113.26K)

I prefer “trad”waifus with tats.

god damn your a defeatist, plenty of top shelf women without tattoos. Just don't compromise on your basic standards.

Good luck finding castizas (75% European and 25% Amerindian) or above in these caravans.

Attached: Crime, IQ and Race in the Americas.png (778x1626, 739.02K)

I’ve had experience with those types of women and the majority of them turned out to be mudsharks or stole from me and I ended up in court to get my shit back. Women with tats, surprisingly enough, aren’t as bad.

I know what a Castizo is you retarded faggot.
t. Criollo

What happened to the current one on our border?

THIS

Holy shit, I refuse to believe a white nationalist is THAT retarded

I want to have SEX with the third one really bad!

I would make the first one a good mother for our Aryan children.

I doubt the HonduAryans will drop their guard while traveling. It's a perilous journey and no true Aryan will count his chickens before they hatch

Mexico should've been turned into Castizos and Crillos a long time ago, we wouldn't be riddled with crime south of the border if we did that back when the Mexican population was around 10 million.

The least whitest looking one. Eh, sure. I see you’re a man of exotic taste.

The first one is actual waifu tier.

i know nothing about honduras
greentext pls

Attached: C67KuZuWkAEu4YW.jpg (1200x900, 269.6K)

Go to the borders in large, armed groups, and kill all invaders. If you don't, they win.

an out of season hurricane?
tornadoes?
an A10?

lurk moar, 2 years before posting

what is copypasta?

TRS eternally lives rent free on Zig Forums. It’s amazing you faggots care so much about the alt-kike.

Looks like they doubled down and got 2 kids in the photo this time.

A delicious dish.

Well they are where the retarded caricature that eventually sublated this place began. It's a perfectly succinct way to describe the complex phenomenon in a quippy, memey world.

Attached: absub.jpg (400x400, 91.41K)

Spiggers.

Attached: Honduras_Fishermen.jpg (1024x576, 87.19K)

I mean, even the alt-kike hates TRS nowadays and they’re falling in Alexa rankings and very likely losing their cash cow. They’re not even worthy of being mocked anymore, save for Kike Eunuch.

(((Bezmenov)))

Stop, she's a fucking chat whore lol!

chaturbate.com/missvanessajune/
twitter.com/vanessajunecb

Attached: 324g4.png (605x1189, 1.39M)

She looks to have about 60%+ White genes.

Still waifu-tier.

Here's a video of your future children.

Attached: 1523039356146293748723985_soy_soyboy_numale_nintendo_no_sound.webm (600x336, 2.86M)

They’re all whores, user. I can look up pictures to get names, too. You want her SSN?

I’m an expert on mutts. She’s in the 55-62% range with a phenotype that is a shade lighter of conventional spics. 8/10 would have Castizo kids with.

Kill yourself nigger.

Kill yourself before a white man has to deal with you nigger.

Attached: 1455669004496.jpg (720x411 49.3 KB, 59.51K)

Clearly you know nothing about spics. If you want a virgin you need to find a child and even then that's not a sure thing. They always have a Quincera or some shit at 13-14 which means the girl can now make babies. Most of them get knocked up at this time (usually by a cousin) or they even get knocked but before that. Spic women lose their virginity at 10-11. It usually isn't some wholesome young romance either. It's almost always with a guy older than 25 that owns a beat up mustang V6.

Most spic women look like pic related once they hit 17. A diet of hot cheetos, takis, parking lot tamales, and soda absolutely wrecks their looks because it puts their bad mestizo genes into overdrive.

If you want any chance of wholesome waifu immigrants then the only immigrants with those qualities are Japanese, Koreans, and certain other asian countries. Additionally some white countries but most white european women aren't much better than American women.

Attached: 07f544e52a9ec448d436e3cbee178533c9ccaa8e7c4f4cf5a6ad9ad63418f9e1.mp4 (1280x720, 11.81M)

These are basically nothing, a drop in the bucket compared to legal nonwhite immigration. The media keeps you worried about this piddly little stream of illegals so you'll complain and worry about them while ignoring the annual flood of legal shitskins and never campaign to repeal Hart-Cellar.

Attached: grand strategy general.png (746x758, 693.74K)

The dead roach who just won't die.

Attached: KeikakuCulture.jpg (1892x1069, 242.22K)

Sage negated. Fuck yourself, Moishe.

Heil. Pic related is Lina Medina. Pregnant at 5, this Peruvian spiclet was the youngest mother ever.

Attached: Lina_Medina.jpg (449x449, 76.83K)

What in the ever living fuck. Even that seasoned doctor looks traumatized from having to work with such case.

#1 - fat
#2 - whore
#3 - squat

Try again, jew.

Are you sure she wasn't born pregnant?

They became good friends. She went to work at his clinic when she was a young woman. It's pretty likely Lina's father and/or uncle fucked her during a village ceremony when everybody got drunk and sexed up. Apparently, it happens every year and the whole village has an orgy like bonobos. It's not unknown by which I mean it happens all the time for children to be in the pile, though it's officially after the children are put to bed.

Heard that right, anonymooses – there's a place in Peru where they celebrate Lent by getting liquored up and fucking in the village square. Lina would have been maybe 4 years old when they got to her, though she never revealed the father's identity because there were a lot of men who fucked her.

So Progressive

False on all 3. Fuck yourself, Torpedo.

Shall we call it the "progressive pile"?

was going to comment something like "I'd let just this one in if it meant getting the wall" until I saw the bottle

Attached: MigrantPlot.jpg (173x451, 69.21K)

think harder

Attached: Cows.jpg (667x397, 60.83K)

Doesn't matter, it's still an ugly mutt.

Attached: ff12b5f5b94dbc853f4eaa8f9ff5258109f2150aa6afe74088312393b5328880.png (607x625, 357.08K)

So honesty question, since it is obvious to even the MAGApedes now Trump is a cuck Zionist jew caving to Jared and Israel. Will accelerationism actually work at this juncture? Would whites get angry enough if a trans nigger gets chosen by the Jew as POTUS in 2020, to overthrow the government and bring on DOTR or Civil War? If a shitlib like Beto wins in 2020, by 2024 what would get whites off their asses and finally start hanging and shooting?

*honest

No you’ll get 20 years for even talking about it. Nobody is going to shoot, are you delusional?

The only ugly mutts are white Americans. Go through any rural area, especially Appalachia. Full of trailer trash dying from opioids.

The middle one looks whiter than most American women.

Our Aryan brothers in Latin America will help us, no need to be (((blackpilled))) just before our LatinAryan brothers come to the rescue.

This girl still looks more modest than the average American woman.

They are 65% white

Most “white” American women have too much (((Anglo))) in them.

BATTER UP!

Attached: ishygddt-elsa-tijuana-border.png (500x375, 303.79K)

She's the zenith of Aryan womanhood, for an Aryan girl to have an Aryan baby at 5… how many more did she had?

(((You))) are a heartless monster, and you expect women to magically know how to care for a baby all by herself?

Attached: A6AAAAA1-80AB-4565-AE1C-9F871AE0D595.jpeg (324x360, 38.58K)

Appalachian whites should be sent to Honduras and Nicaragua.