What the fuck is white ?

White is nothing more than a racialized , cultureless term coined by our enemy
Use european or aryan that have a culture and history backing you and every time you use the term you are claimimg ownership of your native homeland

For example if you use european sumpremacist you are not only defending a race but a history culture and tradition with milienia of achieviment backung you

Dont fall for cheap kike trick

Attached: romantic-towns-Hallstatt-GettyImages-475757716.jpg (2048x1536, 607.99K)

White is pure.

Okay, that makes sense dumbass. White isn't a term coined by our enemies it was a term coined from the very foundations of this country to deliniate ourselves from the coloreds on the continent. Both the red man and the black man, later by the yellow man which our industrial elite faggots brought in. It's essentially "European" and from our foundational past wanting to shake everything "European" aka Old World from our modern founding they came up with a new term.

Every white person knows who they are and what it means and whether they are or aren't. It's an inherent feeling along with similar traits we share with one another. Not owning white is more beneficial to our enemy because they're trying to change the language and if they can change the language or own it then they own you.

I'll stick with white and when its necessary say it means you're of European descent. Period.

You should use american
american whites are the only ones capable of calling thenself that , they were the ones who trandform a forgotten land in the first superpower of the world the rest ate slaves or leecherthat came when everything was already built

So white = american

The rest african american, asian american, hispanic ametican …..

Hi Rabbi

Here are the problems.
With Aryan, but Indians and Iranians are the true aryans.
With European, oh, so that means you accept Albanians, Chechens, Dagestanis, and obviously mixed Greeks and Sicilians? Plus there's also but Europe's been invaded by Arabs and Mongols for centuries, there's no such thing as a pure European, goy.

So use european , australian canafian and american we are the native builders of those land

And to refer to our race use aryan is what we are after all

It works for us burgers because a lot of us think of ourselves as separate from those living in Europe. Not that I agree with that, but that's how they think.

its a race and a culture: Its a mix of european cultures

Its a strictly european mutt, the culture of white is:
-european music
-european food
-european holidays
-european religions (christian , nordic pagan … etc)
-european languages

You can add white americans to this category but again Its not america culture its "white american" culture.

as you will notice this "white american" culture deviates less from europe than "black american" culture

- foods are similar
- rock music has classical undertones and there are many good rock europe bands
-speaks a dialect of a European language

as to general edge cases in the form of:

My description is a general one as a starting point and getting into the specifics and contexts of the idea is one that is very complex and subjective. I dont believe we have formed a single idea yet (besides white skin… this is a strong starting point, hence "white people") but that doesnt mean that the idea is useless or nonexistant. It needs some refining.

I would suggest that no matter how we define it that its standard be applied in all cases (Vox Day has mentioned this). So how ever strictly we define what it means to be "white" we would also have to be as strict on what it means to be "black" and "asian" and all of these general racial terms.

I would a agree, an active one that is being cultivated … most particularrly amongst the people that self identify as white. But like all things you are not only defined by what you are , you are defined what what you are not.

White people are not jews

This

True

There is no problem, iranians and high caste indians even if they are not as pure genetically they have mantained the aryan tradition alive

You have to be white to be American, as far as I'm concerned.

negro
oriental
beaner

They apply it to clearly nonwhite Iranians/Afghans/Pakis/Indians, including shudras.

Also Caucasian would also be problematic, as jews, Ethiopians, and dark Indians are also Caucasian.

And again why would you use a racialized cultureless term when you could use one that claim ownership of the land you ancestors created

White= american

The rest asian american, african american…
Basically a second class citizens

That sounds reasonable, it better excludes hispanics who think they can get away with pretending to be white.

Reminder that the Founders explicitly restricted US citizenship to whites.

It was for you

White as an identity term is only useful in the New World, where all Euro-descendants have been mixing with each other for centuries (it was in fact born as an administrative term in the colonies). In Europe, we should prioritize preserving our singular ethnicities.

Fuck off, idiot. That's civcuck language. "White" is perfect. We know exactly what is meant by it. The fact that enemy uses "white" as a slur gives it even stronger identity.

There is nothing more cuck that calling yourself white in the land that your ancestors built
You are american the one legitimate to use that term

I agree, I avoid using it.
It is a term popularised in america where everything is white&black, black=good, white=bad.
Americans won't have any idea whatsoever about this, but in europe we refer to each other as french, dutch, belgian, english - each one recognisable in looks and behaviour, not to mention culture and history.
Europe is a world in itself. The problem with 'white' is it reduces the greatness of europe into a race on par with negroids or other subspecies. Not that long ago, there was no saying 'white french', french was french. Anything else was foreign. A negroid can never be french, ever. It is in the blood.
Americans dilute the concept of a people because they spend 23 hours a day listening to the media juden pushing the terminology.
European blooded is far more accurate and meaningful than white.

Something you will never be, schlomo.

Yeaa they refer to all of them too but where the aryans came from?
Europe
Who are their more pure descendants?
Europeans

Also, european/european blooded reminds all that it they are our lands, forged by our hands and us forged by theirs over hundreds of thousands of years.
We aren't just another tickbox on a census where everything is 'equal'. We are the lands themselves.

No they didn't.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

This is just like the "white nationalism is a kike started idea to prevent white tribalism" threadx2 last night.

My ancestors didn't build America. They built the United States, which is now a pile of shit. There are other people on this continent that have as much claim to be called "American" that aren't white.

All you're trying to do is remove racial consciousness from the language. Nobody knows you mean white when you say "american" fuck off.

are you fucking retarded?

Reported for not even trying. Commit suicide.

Im in linking race ,history, culture and geografy in a single one
Racializing the rest of races as second class citizens
You a fucking idiot

You are a jew shill.

Nigger.

Yes, im not native speaker genious that doent mean im not 100% correct

"racialized" is lefty talk. It's how they argue that islam is a "race" because it acts as a culture within another culture.

They can call themselves whatever they want. They'll never be white., and neither will you.

i thought islam is a virulent disease

That’s nice, moishe, leave now.

Drop dead, nigger.

Impotent.

So you're fine with a nigger calling himself french?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 369.39K)

Explain the reasons why you prefer to call yourself white instead of american honoring all your ancestors that built this land?

Whites are the people known as whites by other races. It's a name, not a rationale.

Same with jews. You don't need to know whether they're an ethnicity, a religion, a race or a mafia. All that matters is there's a group with that name.

And that must change , if tomorrów ww are calificated as whity and everyone call us that , would you still use thst term ?
Of corse not , reclaim you ancestry americans

This

you're white if you grow up as a skinny white kid in the south around niggers and get called white boy throughout your child hood like me and then become a race realist who is proud of his white ancestry and over 200 pounds of muscle now. fuck yeah it feels good to be white

Did you build yourself up only because of niggers?

I don't give a fuck what niggers call themselves when they're drowning after being kicked out of lands white people conquered.

Just as soon as your kill yourself.

My family has been outside of Europe for close to 300 years at this point so it doesn't make much sense for me.

Use american you are the only real americans after all
And aryan for our race

I'm fine with white, sounds good, pure, and cleansing. Prove to me that my people didn't coin the term, then I'll worry about this instead of whodaism.

I use both American and white, American with people already familiar with my views, white with those not. White is a shortcut, the issue with merely using American is that modern connotations are such that if you don't want to engage in a five minute speech(longer with the likely numerous interreuptions) people won't actually understand what you mean. Using aryan just immediately gets people to dismiss you out of hand because of the decades of holohaux atrocity propaganda.

Your genetics haven't changed, retard.

Headline of another thread:
OP is a kike.

This is the correct answer, but we need to reconquer our heritage and make it mainstream
For instances here in pol a fact already
American= white

Attached: focus.png (3741x3887 396.69 KB, 3.93M)

"White" is not a reference to skin color. "White" is a reference to culture; specifically, those cultures and their cultural norms developed by the White Caucasian of European descent.

Is not it only has negative connotations
Compare with american ,europeans or aryan that have hundred or milenia of culture and history of glory and achieviments behind them

White is the lightest color and is achromatic (having no hue). It is the color of fresh snow, chalk, and milk, and is the opposite of black. White objects fully reflect and scatter all the visible wavelengths of light. White on television and computer screens is created by a mixture of red, blue and green light.

In ancient Egypt and ancient Rome, priestesses wore white as a symbol of purity, and Romans wore a white toga as a symbol of citizenship. In the Middle Ages and Renaissance a white unicorn symbolized chastity, and a white lamb sacrifice and purity. It was the royal color of the Kings of France, and of the monarchist movement that opposed the Bolsheviks during the Russian Civil War (1917–1922). Greek and Roman temples were faced with white marble, and beginning in the 18th century, with the advent of neoclassical architecture, white became the most common color of new churches, capitols and other government buildings, especially in the United States. It was also widely used in 20th century modern architecture as a symbol of modernity and simplicity.

According to surveys in Europe and the United States, white is the color most often associated with perfection, the good, honesty, cleanliness, the beginning, the new, neutrality, and exactitude. White is an important color for almost all world religions. The Pope, the head of the Roman Catholic Church, has worn white since 1566, as a symbol of purity and sacrifice. In Islam, and in the Shinto religion of Japan, it is worn by pilgrims. In Western cultures and in Japan, white is the most common color for wedding dresses, symbolizing purity and virginity. In many Asian cultures, white is also the color of mourning.

It's a feeling, for example my gardener (who legally speaking shouldn't be in the US) is white with a tan

And thats all ? nothing more pseudo scientific bulshit
Try again we are proud of our ancestors their history and their achieviments that we want to protect

If you look at the census bureau terminology, people could identify themselves as Caucasian, Hispanic, African American, …. Now, the terms have changed in accordance with the doctrines used by critical theory, social and cultural Marxism/Maoism/Leninism/Globalism, and those identity politics necessary to atomize identity as a culture

then Zig Forums & co. should be targeting all who slap the "White" identity on people; especially at a time when the sjw cringe-factor is at a pinnacle. Who made the executive decision to label the Caucasian, "White"? Exactly for the reason(s) that it is seen as a negative connotation, is exactly why the term "White" should be banned

Look how white for example is used to trick all the goys including all the middle eastern and jews in the white term
In universities for examples with afirmative actions jews can pass as whites the same as middle eastener a tjing that wouldnt happen if we would define ourself in a more concret term like european ,american ….

This x1000 this is how jews can define thenself as whites and jews at the same time

White term should be destroyed

My ancestors didn't build this turd-world shithole,you absolute nigger.
'Murica been dedicated to the extermination of the WHITE race soon after the ink was dry on itz incorporation.
Bunch of injun-fucking murimutts, just ask any of them.

Attached: 1518075369977.png (776x1200, 167.81K)

GODS DAMN 'MURICA TO FUCKING HELL

Attached: 74187f8accf93deaaf72091f5b1bf88166873cbc4d6d0d6f42cacdd3120803cb.jpg (700x573, 126.73K)

Learn English.

None of those things in your memes existed until recently - like the past 60 years, recently.

mostly a meme
I guess it's ok as a very casual term for some west Eurasian of light complexion and Europid features(culture doesn't really matter much since even leftists will essentially do racial profiling and associate you to the "white" box by just looking at you), but to actually take this color and try to create a mass identity around it is ridiculous, if people got together just because of their looks we wouldn't be here in this situation now
being physically Europid should just be a means to an end and maybe part of a certain ideal/mythic archetype, not the end itself

whoa there buddy, you ought to slow down and look in a mirror before shitting on other people

Attached: 1501031181090.png (610x702, 106.61K)

Social identity is the portion of an individual's self-concept derived from perceived membership in a relevant social group. As originally formulated by social psychologists Henri Tajfel and John Turner in the 1970s and the 1980s, social identity theory introduced the concept of a social identity as a way in which to explain intergroup behaviour.
Social identity theory is described as a theory that predicts certain intergroup behaviours on the basis of perceived group status differences, the perceived legitimacy and stability of those status differences, and the perceived ability to move from one group to another. This contrasts with occasions where the term "social identity theory" is used to refer to general theorizing about human social selves. Moreover, and although some researchers have treated it as such,[7][8] social identity theory was never intended to be a general theory of social categorization. It was awareness of the limited scope of social identity theory that led John Turner and colleagues to develop a cousin theory in the form of self-categorization theory, which built on the insights of social identity theory to produce a more general account of self and group processes. The term social identity approach, or social identity perspective, is suggested for describing the joint contributions of both social identity theory and self-categorization theory.[5][9][10] Social identity theory suggests that an organization can change individual behaviors if it can modify their self-identity or part of their self-concept that derives from the knowledge of, and emotional attachment to the group.

I'm not an Iranian, an Indian, or a Pakistani
I'm not an Albanian, a Turk, a Chechen, a Gypsy, or a Moor
I'm not a Somali, an Eritrean, or an Ethiopian

Attached: HOLYNUKE.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

until you hear a nigger spewing "wyte boi this" and "wyte boi that"; or a jewnigger jewsplaining about "we wypipo". then it's time to get in-touch with your inner-crusader

Europeans are the closest genetically to aryans
Aryan homeland was europe and then spreaded all around the world from what is now ukraine
All european precristian gods were indo europeans like the language we are using now

If someone has a claim to call thenself aryans we are certaimly on thst list

Turk moor orchechens are not european not genetically geografically , lingustically or ethnically
Try again retard

It was,just not as much.
They weren't the majority.
Ask the most nordic looking 'murican what race they are ,9/10 will say "half Cherokee, half Choctaw "
Fuck 'murica to fucking hell.
Been kiked since Disraeli took over the Empire,& IT WAS EASY!!!!

Meanwhile with white , jews and menas are calificated as white in usa when they enter in any university for example

no u

Attached: 1516512763760.png (996x832, 89.89K)

COLOR LABELS STRIP YOU OF YOUR ANCESTRAL HERITAGE AND CULTURAL IDENTITY
Do not identify as "White™" !

Constantinople/Istanbul isn't European?
Europe has had a sizable Moorish population for quite awhile

6500 Kelvin
/thread

that looks like some kind of hollywood shot …

how long do you think DOD had cgi before hollywood?????

maybe they made a deal with the jap elites for

….

NWO

Faggot.

Hi, jew.

European-american, to be precise. Accuracy is important as it reflects the quality of the European people.

WE

Genetic Europeans only. That means Paleo and Indo-europeans. Restricting the genepool to the Celtic people of Europa and the Aryan people of Persia. Poos are not Aryans.

Found the JIDF torkike.
I AM WHITE!!!
Absolutely nothing wrong w/ calling yourself white & other whites WHITE

white is synonymous with aryan and whites live outside of europe. the most pure whites are north west europeans, obviously. your thread is dumb gay shit, there's a reason kikes have worked so hard to dismantle the word "white"

newfags, remember to report and sage shill and/or shit threads like this

Sorry, jew, everybody knows ojews love to say 'kike' instead of 'jew'. Imagine being so disgusting your own label is the most insulting thing you can be called.
Besides,
Tor separates identity from IP
Only jews wouldn't want anons to have such liberty.

I've never heard anyone say they were half-breed injuns, and I've managed to talk to normal people in the last 30 years I've lived here. Maybe the expats you talk to in your country like to invent that stuff to sound exotic.

What's wrong with the term 'Caucasian'? It worked so well, for so long. There was no need to question the Caucasian culture. The Caucasian culture, which we're told doesn't exist, is right there in the soil beneath the feet of all who say "Caucasian culture doesn't exist"

Other than the obvious "white" isn't a fucking thing, the Celtiuc people of Northwestern Europe are genetic mix of Nordic and Iberian peoples. Read a fucking book user, holy shit. How do you think there are black hair blue eye people ? Where do you think green eyes and red hair comes from ? The Paleo-Europeans (Nordic people with strong noses, strong brows, strong jaws, blonde hair, and blue eyes) are the oldest Europeans and the Indo-Europeans (Anatolian people with soft noses, straight brows, round jaws, dark hair, and dark (but not black) eyes) are the new Europeans who migrated into Europe 200,000 years ago, before the major Ice Age, into areas like Italy and Spain, reentering continental Europe 10,000 years ago and mixing with the Paleo-Europeans and making the powerful Celtc and Germanic people.

It has "asian" in it.

rip my 6 million sides