Happening

—HAPPENING—

DADDY TRUMP TO THE RESCUE

"I will be making a major announcement concerning the Humanitarian Crisis on our Southern Border, and the Shutdown, tomorrow afternoon at 3 P.M., live from the @WhiteHouse."
-Donald J. Trump

Now that's fucking based.

Attached: Happnening.jpg (720x480, 22.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmaris_longus_muscle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i.e. more fucking around, cucking to the dems on his border fence (that hasn't even been started), and eventually amnesty because at heart he's a new york countryclub democrat

NOW THAT'S FUCKING BASED
DACAPEDES CONFIRMED FOR REAL NOW

baste guatemalans

Attached: 1492958163964.jpg (484x403, 25.96K)

Damn it trump why can't you just crash the country already

Trump is playing 4D chess with the democrats, trust the plan

Free bullets for everyone?

Attached: C83E0716-5282-44B8-9F50-58D3B5CE13A6.jpeg (791x672, 102.65K)

2016 was fun

Attached: anime awoo stick.png (1200x800 96.39 KB, 246.67K)

He's going to surrender.

Amnesty for a small piece of fence.

"Winning"

Commit suicide immediately.

Trump is going to win big and MAGA. Just watch.

Q PREDICTED THIS

Attached: bae44d2a1115862dd6423ac98286a43cb4f1d186ba8e22cc12db9717acb6d1c6.jpg (375x293 108.97 KB, 118.64K)

Something tells me he'll cuck. Sage until we find out.

This thread is a shit, and was done so on purpose.
kys

Who cares about amnesty? Latinos are inherently conservative, they all love Qanon and the constitution.

Little known fact latinos are the largest libertarian demographic and will always vote in line with traditional anglo-saxon and germanic values. Once we mix with them we'll be unstoppable just like Brazil but with guacamole burgers. Worth it for dat ass alone.

Attached: 723a69fcedfaaf68c878b1937329236b3672835c21030c526b7a74596f75b9ab.jpg (1069x1017, 146.63K)

Who are you trying to pose as exactly, and more importantly, who are you trying to fool?

This

i would call this first post a jew post but my tolerance for trumps cuckery on the border wall is dwindling rapidly

if he cucks on this government shutdown i'll vote for a xir transnigger in 2020, accelerationism will be the only viable choice.

What needs to happen is vigilantes drawing the line in the sand. The government would either look the other way, or use the military to violently stop individuals or groups from protecting the border.

Like that Bundy ranch thing.

How will conservatives feel when the military cares about the safety of the invaders more than they do about the sovereignty of the country i wonder.

MAGA WITH DACA
Redpilled dacaryans will save America.

Dreamers for a Wall. Anyone want that deal?

Daddy wrote art of the deal, he's been playing chess while you've been playing checkers.

They won’t care they just vote for more retirement savings

Uhh uh, fuck off kike2, you will never be white nor will your cousins be let in.

N-no, t-this time for sure, he'll d-definitely -o-o-open the borders!

Wew. This thread started out as cancer, then it got worse, so I'm sageing no matter what. Before I do that though, a little perspective for the very few non-shills who might show up here:

Nobody knows what he'll say. He's definitely not giving in on the wall; everybody is way too far out on a limb for that, and he knows what it will mean if he does.

As for amnesty, I'm sure he knows that too. He has zero base in 2020 if he gives in there.

Tomorrow's announcement? Probably public finger-wagging to blame Nancy Pelosi for the "humanitarian crisis," followed by a renewed call for wall funding, and then an announcement that there will be more razor wire and pepper gas waiting for the spics.

Now, here are some wall.jpgs to give some (((fellow former Trump supporters))) boners.

Attached: Trump_Wall8.jpeg (1910x1000 372.94 KB, 359.49K)

Please report to your superior and have yourself fired immediately. You haven't the slightest clue how to interact with board culture appropriately.

"Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer."
It's all part of the plan.

GTFO.

JUST MAKE OPIUM LEGAL IN THE US…

He's going to:
Open the borders
Make DACA permanent
Amnesty all the spics
Confiscate all guns
Declare kikewar on Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, Best Korea, Venezuela, and Iceland
Restore NAFTA & TPP
Confess to Russian collusion
t. jew

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK PACO

He'll trade DACA for wall money. Then the kike judges will halt the wall for as long as possible.

This is the best shitposting shill I've ever seen. If only all shills were ironically this entertaining. Very nice.

Kike won't divert a single cent from the DoD.It's all a show. He pulled an RNC with the forms of funding the way the RNC went through 9 candidates before finally going with him.

So of course he's going to give Amensty for the funding.

30 million illegals given Amnesty for 5 billion dollars. That will kill the country like what happened to CA.Expect an AWB once Amnesty passes. Just imagine all the kinds of anti-gun laws that could be passed with 30 million votes for the Dems.

Wheres the list of almosts for trump and the wall?

Special announcement past thurs.
"Trust me we're building it"
R in Senate and house, now D house
So close guys just maybe x and we can think about planning legislation for the wall

There should be a website like strawpol that is for bets. Would be fun for happenings.
I bet on:
- blah blah drugs are bad, criminals use border, and can't deal with caravanniggers
- Therefore I am declaring a national emergency and mobilizing army to build a wall on the southern border
- blah blah first buildout is on highest crime border cities then expanding
- blah blah no shutdown
- blah blah work together for DACA shit
- blah while ending loopholes that abuse legal immigration/refugee seekers/etc.

Attached: dorf.png (250x395, 130.25K)

t. jewish libertarian

Uh huh, kill yourself yid.

Stop being a nigger.
I shouldn't even have replied, you JIDF hacks probably get incentives per (You).

Attached: 152056269123.jpg (678x468, 44.5K)

go back to playing steam while vaping gorilla juice.

As usual, he'll talk talk talk as he usually does. This is merely another attempt at satisfying his "base" that keep believing the wordy-words that he says and ignoring his complete inaction. Mark my words, he'll announce another silly act that makes it seem like he's a millimeter away from action. He's like that pussy kid that said he'd fight you if you don't get out of his face on the count of three and he goes "1… 2… 2 1/2…… 2 3/4…. 2 9/10….!!!" but never reaches 3.

How likely could a person topple him in a primary?

Highly highly unlikely, the only possibility however remote is for some never-Trumper neocon like Jeb that would be much worse. It would be much easier to pitch a candidate as a Democrat.

Would his supporters eat it up if he said "Give me my money, or I'll give out Pardons to those who confront massive groups?"

I don't see it happening unless he kicks a dog across a football field.
What republican would go toe to toe? Maybe bearded Ted Cruz? Can't think of others who wouldn't be massive beta cucks.

Dems can't run a regular candidate because no one will be excited about that. I say it'll be Obama 2.0, someone peddling a different something but of course already (((approved))).

Even if somebody told the boomers that there are 100 trillion dollars of unfunded liabilities, nobody wants to talk about it, and we'll try to save their retirement?

"No amount of migrants that work minimum wage will pay off 100 trillion dollars."

Stop being married to the GOP, have you seen 90% of the cuckservatives before Trump? They're just as bad, I'm saying we start a grassroots campaign to elect /ourguy/ on the Democratic side, there really isn't a lot of competition in the primaries and honestly being anti-Israel is a much easier sell. There's plenty of White people who live the Democratic fews on economic issues but hate their slobbering of non-White cock.

Would the Democrats love somebody who was to pitch the idea of forcing AIPAC organizations to register under FARA, and reviewing those congressmen who used tax payer money as sex hush money?

I think sometimes Trump resolves to go hardcore in the evening and announces a speech for the following day. Then he gets a chance to sleep on it, and his staff of jews talks themselves blue in the face getting him to reconsider, so he changes his mind. By then, it's too late to cancel the speech, so he just goes on for a half-hour of blah-blah-blah schmoozing and it's done until the next time he has a big idea and tries to accomplish something. I'm convinced that's what happened with his last speech; he initially wanted to announce the state of emergency but his advisers talked him out of it, so he gave a hot air balloon of a speech to save face rather than cancelling. Prove me wrong.

The true anti-immigration base of Trump would move over to the Democratic side. It would be an all-out war against the party but it could be done if we show a ton of passion in a sleepy primary with no real candidate that lights a fire under the asses of the usual Democratic voters.

A man can dream user, but we're living in nightmare-goggles land. No red-blooded anti-immigrant will go to the no-guns, Christians are icky, forced public schooling party.

Gotta wait for 3pm for that user. But I'm willing to bet 10 bucks on emergency declaration.

Attached: PICUNRELATED.jpg (700x522, 101.39K)

Dreamers are rounded up and made to dream forever in exchange for the wall.

Trump was a twice divorced, not particularly religious, anti-war, brash and loud New Yorker… and won. Even fucking Ron Paul got a respectable 3rd place in 2012 (and probably would've won by legally abusing the free delegate system). I don't say they have to like us being there, but we can ram it down their throats… even if all we do is bring our ideas to the table.

The based thing to do is to remove all party affiliation off ballots a few weeks before mid terms with EO.

It would really throw a wrench because too many voters are straight to ticket.

You're a jew. Done.

The late shift's always worse. You gotta get your metrics up bro.

The politically expedient solution is to ignore it fully and blame the current situation on the courts. He did try to end it after all, but 9th Circuit blocked it under nebulous grounds. He could push but there's not enough political capital to get it done. Dems would parade all those doctors and engineers we keep hearing about.

Attached: germanaudiophile.webm (700x394, 1.66M)

I'm sure even if we nominate a raging anti-Semitic racist. Most niggers and spics would still vote straight Democrat.

Why does that frog have a cunt?

It's not a happening until it stops talking about happening and actually happens.

Suicide now.

Paid jewish shill. Report all posts.

You're so fucking retarded that you don't even know who and what PV2 represented.

I can't find inspiration for my bingo card spaces. I feel sad now.

So at 3PM then.

Attached: SaturdayBingo.png (673x694, 68.13K)

Oh I know alright.

Attached: should have ordered a smug lite.jpg (527x591, 57.25K)

Checked. 20 paces at 3.

Didn't nigs go 90% dem last one? Even with Kanye and better job prospects or probably because of actually getting a job

They don't want any jobs user.

The D&C kikes have always controlled all the chans. But we nevertheless persevere to meme.

Anyhoo, it's not like the dems will budge an inch on this.

So the rat under the heated metal bucket goes where next?

You are still an insufferable faggot.

What can they do? Rats with no teeth? Gum us?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmaris_longus_muscle

Looks like Jews have snuck false instructions onto Wikipedia so that more people will think they lack it than actually do. I can't see mine at all when I do this, but I can see it very easily when I just make a fist and tense my wrist flexors/extensors isometrically.

You bet. Gummed like a nonagenarian blowjob.

Do your supervisors let you have actual Zig Forums material? Or do you have to ask for permission? You stick out like a sore thumb. You're going to get a failing mark if you're being screened by the quality dept.
Here, let me show you some proper material. I may even forgive you if you post anything, literally anything that would be considered at the level of this board, you insufferable little shill faggot.

LOL wrong thread user.

Attached: Janusz_Korwin-Mikke_about_gun_laws_and_firearms_policy_12.02.2015.webm (534x300, 4.38M)

I'll raise that bet by $1488. This faggot is going to cuck, offer amnesty and receive only $1 billion for "border security" and no Wall.

Who are you kidding? You don't have $14.88, juan.

This is almost as exciting as the HAPPENING surprise speech he gave two weeks ago.

$1,488 he cucks for "border tech" and amnesty, you have that Yid? Trump has done nothing to stop illegal immigration and replacement of whites. I live in a border state. Fuck this weak faggot.

Whatever. If he gets us the wall he'll get reelected, and he should be, because he'll be the best president ever in the history of the Republic. All others only did things to drag down the gene pool.

I'm sure some of you DHS agents in here are absolutely SALIVATING at the idea of a "radicalized" super aryan gunning him down and setting Zig Forums ANOTHER two decades. You will fail.

surely he must, he has been deliberately following procedure to date, perhaps so history judges him and his administration well and so subsequent administrations can't roll back changes under the guise of righting illegalities. who knows just how many of his administration are still running interference, it is quite stunning to read complaints about Trump doing nothing. What he has achieved so far, in spite of the forces arrayed against him, is remarkable. Plus, what does he know about potential meteor strikes and/or solar shitstormery?

the sooner he pulls the trigger the better, I felt stupid telling the family shit would hit the fan any minute now….I mean now….nah, now…ffs. I have stopped efforts to awaken by 95%, my parents are aged and I don't feel like I have the luxury of enough time for a juicy feud with them.

It takes effort to maintain belief in Trump while reading Zig Forums but I feel no doubt when I'm watching him speak. Good practice for the effort needed to strike up a conversation with someone else if you have concern for your soul.

He has already caved though. First he asked for $25 billion then the Jews and libs laughed at him. Then for $15 billion same result and now $5billion. It's the principle of standing up for yourself and not giving in. Trump is a cuck at this point and a supercuck if he gives in tomorrow for useless "border tech upgrades" for a measly $1 billion.

He'll sign DACA along with general amnesty and turn Texas blue, just like what the kike loving Reagan did with California.

4D chess

If we manage any forward progress it will be the greatest moment in all of US history. George Washington had slaves, meaning he brought in niggers, who pulled our gene pool backwards. All of them did things like that.

An amnesty, despite what people may tell you, is actually inevitable. The demographics are pretty simple. Eventually Millennials will start to vote, and then it's over for Republicans. An amnesty now also is something Republicans may feel will help Republicans win spic & Millennial votes. It won't. They're communist faggot garbage. Living trash. But that's all inevitable, so we should create what we need, and go from there.

The creation of the wall, let me let you in on a secret, will make the wall defensible by us irregulars. Within 20 years it will be possible for a volunteer force to field 24/7 aerial surveillance of the total wall.

We're gonna make it work, folks. But it's going to be us, on our own. This government is a faggot and worthless government which works against us, and engaged in the replacement treason.

HOLY FUCK BAAAAAAAASTE

Gas yourself, nigger.

That's the thing about people who have made billions of dollars, doubly so of one who has done it building shit in jew york: they can speak convincingly. I can't say whether Trump is sincere or not, but I can say that they'd both look the same to us. He's better at this than our shitty, robotic politicians who are only able to get elected by the grace of the average voter's lack of discernment.

FUCK YOU BUDDY! LIBERALS ARE GONNA GET SO TRIGGERED TOMORROW! SAVE THOSE TEARS IN A JAR SO I CAN DRINK EM LATER!

Trump will MAGA. You Ziobots are annoying. He strikes fear into your heart, doesn't he. Google the donald reddit and get red pilled on Trump. Zig Forums is so ignorant, SMH.

This, Trump is based and redpilled. Trolling the libtards epic style!

Do you watch Styxhexenhammer666? Really good source on Trump. Also, do you r/thedonald? I'm MAGAmanforIsrael13 there.

I love Ben Shapiro btfoing the libs with FACTS and LOGIC.

Shapiro is great. Probably the greatest white intellectual of all time. But I don't like his position on Trump so I wouldn't say he's 100% logical. Have you heard of Molyneux though? He got me into Libertarianism and onto Zig Forums.

trump is a great leader. at first i was afraids that he will bad for us indians with his h1b statements but now all is good.in end everybody no matter how evil bows to indian love.

Attached: 1498754218806.jpeg (640x480, 15.53K)

I hope he says every redpilled Aryan man can immediately pick and marry a LatinAryan immigrant waifu from the caravan!

My GF is an Indian from Punjab. Indians make great americans. But I have a feeling you're trolling?