Is Philip dead?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6604071/Duke-Edinburgh-involved-road-crash.html

First vehicle on the scene "was a Sandringham Estate Discovery police car, which is a plain car but with blue flashing lights."

"Philip's Land Rover was heading on to the A149 out of a private estate road leading from Sandringham House"

"At least five police cars and two ambulances went to the scene."

"The Duke was seen by a doctor at his medical facilities on the Sandringham Estate as a precaution but was given the all clear."

bbc.com/news/uk-46912691

"The Queen and Prince Philip have been staying at the estate in Norfolk since Christmas."

"The Archbishop of York, John Sentamu, tweeted a prayer in support to the duke, and later another one for the two other people involved in the accident."

mobile.twitter.com/JohnSentamu/status/1085965052744744960

Is Philip dead?

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-111855_Ghostery.jpg (1080x1850, 247.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/emmamurphyitv/status/1086657731250081792?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6611047/amp/Royal-biographer-INGRID-SEWARD-urges-Prince-Philip-public-road.html?__twitter_impression=true
mobile.twitter.com/MonarchyUK/status/1086232177120108544?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6606835/Princess-Anne-no-idea-Prince-Philip-Sandringham-crash.html
edgehill.ac.uk/news/2019/01/her-royal-highness-the-princess-royal-opens-27m-edge-hill-facility/
timeanddate.com/weather/uk/norwich/historic
timeanddate.com/weather/@2644974/historic
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6607013/Palace-faces-questions-Prince-Philip-time-crash.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Godly niggers are so fucking based

97 years old… car crash… probably.
He does have the best medical healthcare on the face of the planet, and i'm sure he has plenty of virgin blood to consume.

That tweet from the Archbishop of York referenced in the BBC article is odd, no?

not really

Try again, paid jewish shill.

if you actually think that both those things you called him are true please seek medical help, talk to family and friends

Sounded more like last rites than "get well soon".

Reminder the Windsor’s are Dutch jews and the Stuart’s are the real Kings

Here's me trying again:
godly niggers as based as fuck!

Curious that a 97 yr-old gets t-boned @ high speed, rolls his armored Land Rover, and emerges without an injury. Plausible, though, I suppose.

More curious that this, particular 97 yr-old, at these times, is driving without his security detail. You'd think he'd be ransom material in normal times.

I suppose not much should be made of his transport directly to Sandingham, given its proximity and the assumption it was his recent departure site, though it seems the scene was controlled pretty successfully.

Just a curious set of circumstances, imo.

double dubs checked

Yeah. At 97, even falling down can kill you. Old people are more fragile than eggs. I'm guessing massive internal bleeding and fractures. If he's not dead yet, he'll be dead in a couple of days.

Attached: cracked.jpg (780x440, 16.67K)

If anyone sees something purporting to show him post-accident, please let me know ; )

My bet is that they're sitting on it while they make their plans. They'll announce it on Monday morning that he died over the weekend of injuries sustained in the crash. It'll be Monday so the story can dominate this week's news cycle and even in a lavish televised funeral on Friday where all the elites and celebrities can show up to shed a tear for him.

I'll try to keep an eye out for updates.

Even a small impact on a 97 year old can cause massive bruising, swelling and internal bleeding. also…

Kind of poetic justice if he did died.

This is hardly Zig Forums worthy. Take it to Zig Forums

Everything I've read/seen this far stated he was "unhurt".

Is that strange if he was hurt? Idk. Just sounds like an unlikely situation, esp considering the first witness did not note any other person in his vehicle, ie no security detail present. That seems odd.

The timing and substance of the Archbishop's tweet just piqued my interest, given communications Comey has used on Twitter. Just starting to take closer note of things like this.

Had not thought of that irony. Sure would be.

Sometimes, it feels like we're watching a movie.

It's hardly Zig Forums worthy; take it to Zig Forums

Of course he survived because the royal family is not human.

I think he was drunk driving.

Much appreciated.

is this the one that married the american negress?

The archbishop of York is a pianotoothed nigger. That's what bothers me the most.

I was just thinking that. Looks like that nigger caught a ball-bearing with his incisors.

Attached: sheeeit.jpg (197x255, 11.26K)

Absolute state of Zig Forums

Yes that clone died, now they have to pull another one out

Examined by private medical team at private estate, whose security team, based upon witness statements reported, were first on the scene.

You can admit it presents the potential for manipulation of the information released. It's okay. They know.

Is it evidence he is dead? No. It was written in the form of a question for a reason.

If he were killed at an inopportune time, or in a curious circumstance, I doubt we would be told the whole truth by outlets like BBC.

If it was a message sent, we would certainly be fed bs. That should be obvious.

I noted the curiosity of it all after the Archbishop sent that tweet, by which time I had already heard on US cable news he was without injury. An odd tweet to send to a survivor.

Also, note the Archbishop took sh*t on Twitter after sending the tweet, which made no mention of the supposed victims in the car Philip supposedly hit. About half an hour later, after receiving sharp criticism, he tweets in regard to the victims.

At the time of his first tweet, he was solely concerned with getting that one, single message out.

It seemed an odd set of circumstances.

To be fair to him he's fairly decent for a nigger.
Doesn't claim his expenses as a member of the house of lords. Mostly keeps his mouth shut too, compared to far too many white senior clergy in the church of england who forget their place by opening their mouths in public.

mobile.twitter.com/emmamurphyitv/status/1086657731250081792?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Via Twitter, photo by Albanpix (Alban Donohoe) submitted to Daily Mail 1/19/19, purportedly showing Philip driving after crash.

Does it matter? Don't they just have back ups of him and every other royal family member? It's like human cloning doesn't exist or something.

Photo may have been taken on the Sandringham estate, though report states "on his own, on public roads".

Unable to confirm time/date or location of photo taken by Albanpix.

Daily Mail article:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6611047/amp/Royal-biographer-INGRID-SEWARD-urges-Prince-Philip-public-road.html?__twitter_impression=true

How does this have anything to do with Zig Forums? How is it relevant to anything?

Are you asking how Philip is relevant?

The fact people still don't get this troubles me. I'm gonna go cannibalize my fellow man (no homo) and snort some good old senomyx now.

FWIW, coverage is driven by establishment outlets, like ITV, BBC, and the Harmsworth/Murdoch properties, all of which are decidedly sycophantic as regarding the Crown.

Looking for substantive corroboration of the event and its aftermath.

Harry

mobile.twitter.com/MonarchyUK/status/1086232177120108544?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

His daughter, Princess Anne's response to media on Friday (1/18/19).

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6606835/Princess-Anne-no-idea-Prince-Philip-Sandringham-crash.html

Comment made at Edge Hill University on Friday (1/18/19) to formally open a building.

Apparently, this one.

edgehill.ac.uk/news/2019/01/her-royal-highness-the-princess-royal-opens-27m-edge-hill-facility/

Would also like to know location of cancelled meeting Friday morning, if available:

"The Princess Royal was forced to pull out of an earlier engagement on Friday morning due to 'averse weather conditions'."

In re: "averse weather":

timeanddate.com/weather/uk/norwich/historic

In re: "averse weather":

timeanddate.com/weather/@2644974/historic

"It is understood the security team followed in a car behind and arrived 'very quickly', but only once Philip had been dragged to safety from his written-off Land Rover.

But outside the gates of their private estates the royal family should always have a bodyguard next to them, Princess Diana's former security chief Ken Wharfe has said."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6607013/Palace-faces-questions-Prince-Philip-time-crash.html

"Mr Wharfe said previously senior royals each had their own personal protection units - but this has been changed to a rota system where officers are allocated to different members of the royal family.

He said: 'In the past you would have officers with decades of experience who would know how to deal with the Duke and convince him they should be with him when he drives. That's all gone'."

I hope it goes to trial: Queen vs Prince Philip.

Why are any of them alive?

That would be fucking hilarious.
But alas no judge would preside and no barrister would manage the prosecution.

Hanoverian jews.

Human cloning results in a baby clone.

You'd need to make a replica not a clone, in order to have a human that is the same age.

He's too old to be on the road