Get In Here, Faggots!

Most based President swears in new citizens in Oval Office ceremony before shut down announcement 1/19/2019!

Woo! This man is so based, he's literally making new patriots this very day!

Also, Call-Me Lindsey Graham has proposed an amnesty for the wall. Promising!

Exclusive: Trump plans shutdown compromise

Attached: Trump_Wins34.jpg (678x381, 68.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/L8Rgp
archive.fo/ry2tQ
youtu.be/ZOJCmPKaYN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pro-kike first post, my dudes!

>>>/reddit/

Howdy-do, my fellow white. I'm in such a good mood today. So many great new Americans will be making America great again, I can hardly stand it. You, the Jew, and I, the user, are both American patriots, are we not? We both bleed red, white, and blue!

Lol and you said there would be no DACA Alamo niggers on suicide watch

So much winning!

+BONUS: Trumps new energy savings plan kicks into effect as soon as the last person leaving South America shuts off the lights. Who doesn't love winning this much?
The US will enjoy much more culture enrichment with mass rapes, mass beheadings, mass graves, Heroin addicts, the waft of urine and feces adorning once spotless streets and sacrificing virgins to the volcano gods exactly like back when everything was normal except different
#Winning
#MAGA

Notice how all the left-wing bigots are attacking /ourguy/ solely for his sexual preference? Some patriots are boylovers, get over it.

Beautiful American ladies are thanking President Trump and his patriotic Jewish son-in-law, Mr. Kushner.

How can those DUMB-o-crats call us racist now? This is how you win!

Attached: DREAMy3.jpg (1100x1375 24.93 KB, 550.47K)

Reddit houses the biggest conservative community on the entire internet, only shariablue hates it.

This must be the shill containment thread

As long as they love Qanon and The Constitution there's no problem whatsoever.

That's where you're wrong, buddy. We've actually gone completely insane with joy at our God Emperor's plans to integrate us into a truly post-racial society. Take THAT, Obama!

Exactly you Nazi's need to start accepting trad traps!

sage

Suicide now.

Shills want shut down this win thread

Trump hasn't stabbed us in the back quite right yet!

The only people Trump has stabbed are in the DSC (Deep State Cabal). Trust the plan.

Get ready for the new citizens, everybody. This dreamer will build great computer code and enrich Silicon Valley for us. On weekends, he'll keep our country's great gay bars hopping with a lively drag show. So beautiful.

Attached: MAGA_Poo.jpg (960x540, 150.31K)

BASED

Attached: c23489ad74e5f2b383ee21e5e979bf1858319dce58cc73c82bdf9cf6421189f3.jpg (1203x1203, 283.59K)

We jew demonrats won't accept the wall because it isn't to keep them out, its too keep you in…. Were trying to protect you from yourselves goy, you're just not listening! Destroy the constitution so we can make progress on saving you!

Have a bump with a beautiful latina

Attached: beautiful latina.png (1993x2000, 4.65M)

That's pretty nice, I'll admit, but I'm spoken for.

Attached: Third_Gayest_Spic_Ever.jpg (564x779, 84.6K)

damn. i was hoping the gubment would stay shut down so we could see some food skamp riots by the niggers

So much this

Who says it reopening? It aint. Democrats haven't budged from "Not a single penny for the wall".

gay faggots cannot be patriots

DOUBLE BUMP MY FELLOW PEDE
WE MUST SHOW THE SHILLS WE STAND WITH OUR BASED BROWN BRETHEREN!

checked trips of truth

fuckin wew

based

Attached: Indian coder.jpg (486x400, 42.25K)

Shalomvey brothers, praise yahwkek!

Attached: alt right in one picture.jpg (992x720, 295.18K)

Q predicted this. 10's of millions of Patriotic Mestizo's blessing the US with the transformative nature of a former Patriotic America with an lemon-scented fabulous Ultra-MAGA-Hardcore-Hyper Incredible Spanish-speaking Burrito Empiric One World global model America
#Winning

No.

Suicide immediately.

The shills are jealous just now realizing that Zig Forums wanted as many illegals as possible to drive down property values so that we could scoop up territory for a future ethnostate for just pennies on the dollar
#Zig ForumsStillWinningBigly
#Zig ForumsAlwaysRight
#FooledEmAgain
#Accelerationism

This thread is an eyesore to read. I'm tired of ironic DACAposting shitting up every thread. Trump's a neocon traitor and not the god-emperor Reddit thought he was, I get it already. The better question is where do we go from here. Yes, we can't vote our way out of white genocide, but I'm not enough of a glownigger to discuss violence plans on a board they're monitoring

Attached: 3ee[1].jpg (680x771, 76.23K)

The new Zig Forums, ladies and gentlemen

Remember to sage.

Sage is not a downvote

Fugg dat, homegoyim!
Zig Forums doesn't want no stinkin wall. We were hoping that the wall idea would fail so that we could get more 350+ pound industrial-strength thong wearing beauties on this side of the border
#MakeAmericaBrazilNaow

If "sage" is a dog whistle for invading Iran, count me in!

Attached: Tales_of_the_Hadith.png (500x692, 179K)

Only you have said that, mental defective.

Let's not vote for Trump in 2020 to punish him for callously betraying his own supporters at every opportunity.
It's not much but it's a start.

Sweet.

OP is just mad he's still stuck shitposting from the border. kek

How could we not vote for such basedness? Have you even seen the memes, Jack?

Attached: Damn_That_Trump.png (671x734, 426.01K)

“$800,000,000 to spics for humanitarian assistance, $805,000,000 for drug shit; give up your fucking taxes, white goyim.”

I suppose. Of course, that beggars the question of who to support who will cause the least damage while we prepare for the worst. Or, if you believe in Accelerationism (which I'm starting to believe might be an option after the Yellow Vests) who among the candidates has the most offensive-to-normalfag policies that will force a response.

Nothing more amazing than the way trumpniggers have crafted a narrative that a Lubavitcher asset and long-time booster of the Reagan/Bush nexus and NYC machine politics is "fighting the deep state" [who are of course all Persian-Nazi islamofascists working to install a communist one world government through the secret channels set up by Reinhard Gehlen].

The constitutional legality of DACA is still in court limbo. Using DACA to get his wall isn't going to work. He's dangling a carrot he doesn't own. Pelosi won't fall for it, but the Idiot Americans will; so I guess that's all that matters.

THREE YEARS OF SPIC AMNESTY
JUST IN TIME FOR THE DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT IN 2021 TO MAKE IT PERMANENT

Fun fact: it’s 100% illegal and there is nothing any court can say about it.

Are you serious? We need the candidate that will cause the most damage. We meme'd Trump into office. Trump and the Q-LARP'rs failed miserably. It's time to put the pedal to the metal, Cletus!

Attached: joedirt1.jpg (300x180, 14.29K)

This isn't going to get 60 votes in the senate, and it's not going to pass in the house. How long do we have to put up with this dog and pony show?

Attached: laughs-in-president.jpg (740x537, 101.54K)

DACA plus more with this new TPS system.

Thanks, Mr President

Attached: 34dc62ac0ab327d7a8917d1058d65eeb798161b12a1da816746eda9a16b00695.png (800x800, 72.68K)

What makes you think that?

Any HUEHUEs ITT?
I need to know how to live your life when your country becomes Brazil. How do you cope?

Because democrats aren't going to vote for a bill with $5.7 billion of wall funding.

Failing IS Winning
#Winnage

I acknowledge that in the rest of my post. I've seen the Yellow Vest riots, so I'm willing to give the frog-boiling method a try if there's sufficient enough merit. Hell, if we're lucky we might be able to cause enough chaos to stage a takeover of Chicago with the 25% of people who voted for a holohoax denying NatSoc during midterms (Arthur Jones) and stretch out from there.

But I'm asking for names; It won't help if we don't do research and go with any random leftist; we need THE big one.

Attached: 1455317675034.png (640x480, 311.81K)

(You) forgot to secret squirrel your 'Anonymous' ID to an unbreakable high-level military intel group Q … I mean, user. Safety first! Hopefully, only you and I will receive this beyond TS message on this completely anonymous board that isn't a honeypot for unsealed indictments against 'Conspiracy To Commit Free-Speech'

Legalize 40 million or don't legalize 40 million. Nothing matters. Conflict results either way. There's no way they can be deported without it and there's no way they can stay without causing it.

Legalize all of Mexico for all that it matters. Just more depth to the river of blood that's inevitable.

Attached: world is a fuck.jpg (600x776, 79.71K)

Attached: badf2ef0ec00523814ecaabdefbd01ccc66deb0c6eb27652afd1bb89a8d6ad7e[1].mp4 (1280x720, 4.09M)

this is how you know there are shills. their blackpills come nowhere close to an actual one like this

Big wew

Fuck off shlomo.
Kill yourself.

Attached: frog-bro.png (1028x656, 715.79K)

I think you mean kike makes policy. This deal was written by kushner

It shows ones inner weakness to not be forward thinking enough to see the writing on the wall. You think you can change it? You think Trump can? Tell me you're not this daft to believe the Republicans could EVER do jack shit as if they ever wanted to. Trump himself is a cosmopolitan liberal-conservative (classical liberal) New Yorker.

Be forward thinking so you can't be blackpilled when every day things don't go your way. It's more blackpilling to see people continually surprised by the daily politics not expecting the worst.

DACA confirmed for still not happening. Posting in a shill thread.

Go back to reddit nigger.

If its a budget bill it doesn't nerd a vote of cloture and only needs a simple majority

FUCKING BASTE

What is this the 4th time he's offered the Dems DACA knowing they will say no to him. Oy vey anons he's sold us out, don't vote in 2020!
This just makes dems look guilty of not willing to deal.

/ptg/ memes are so bad

1. >>>/reddit/
2. Voting does nothing.
3. It is already mathematically impossible for Trump to win in 2020, because he has deported zero illegals and zero other nonwhites since taking office.
4. "OY VEY GOYIM FALL FOR THE FALSE DICHOTOMY AND THE THEATER OF CONTROLLED PARTIES" is not an argument here.

Nigger please

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1117x1408, 1.05M)

Agonizing who to vote for in this Zionist System is like a deer sitting around wondering which wolf to allow to eat him.
Fuck these fucking spiritual kikes. We should stop giving legitimacy to any of these traitors. Let's vote for David Duke while trying to sabotage the System at every opportunity. It never ceases to amaze me why people choose to vote for people who the despise simply because they're "less worse" than the other puppet candidate.

Your post proves politics is a scam. Both parties will fake conflict but in the end nothing will ever change. Each party wl blame the other for obstructing their policy and half the country will blame the other half. Meanwhile the kikes keep on kicking.

FUCKING BASTE
I’m glad he’s letting in illegals, that just means more baste beaners voting for the GOP! PEDE POWER

Your image has NOTHING to do with what I said, you illiterate piece of shit.

This is correct. Voting for the "least bad" candidate is actually harmful as it gives legitimacy to the kike institution.

David Duke, huh? I haven't heard of this guy or his attempts to sabotage the system.

ironic shitposting = shitposting

This.
This is correct.

Reminder that Europeans are the natives of the Americas and that the Indioes have no right to anything.
archive.fo/L8Rgp
archive.fo/ry2tQ

While I'll never tire of the leftist butthurt, I've already grown tired of the relative inaction and unrelenting circus around everything and everyone related to Trump. It's frustrating to watch the broad claim, followed by the rebuttal to opposition, then the backdown and then yet another glimmer painted on the horizon; only for it all to be repeated without much progress. Don't get me started on bloody Kushvanka.

No, I'm being serious. Can you tell me a bit about him? I'm open to the accelerationist approach, but I don't want to be jewed into voting for some milquetoast and end up in a bizarre-Trump situation.

I think this is strike 2. Democrats might have one more chance before Pelosi flies commercial to Israel, the holy land.

Nice job, out-Jewing the Jews!

I’m not getting tired of WINNING! Hail 4D chess master Trump! MAGA!

youtu.be/ZOJCmPKaYN8

Attached: BC59F0EA-57EB-459E-9F6E-57C964E4D323.jpeg (638x324, 31.5K)

The most infuriating thing about Trump worshipers is that Trump would throw all of you under a bus without even the slightest protest.
Every single day Trump supporters are censored, deplatformed, doxed, fired from their jobs, and even assaulted in the streets. Yet he has not even lifted a finger to protect them.
What kind of a man just meekly allows his enemies to persecute his own loyal supporters without even lifting a finger to protect us?

Meekly allowing this monstrous System to repress your own loyal supporters is not chess, it's callous treachery. Even if all your fantasies about Trump being a secret White nationalist are correct, his inaction in the face of repression demonstrates that he is a coward.

Why should we remain loyal to a man who is not loyal to us?

I fucking hate you people

I don't remember what the wind sounds like whisking through the trees anymore because I haven't had a moment of reprieve from the outdoor noises of mexicans from all over my neighborhood in years. I'd pretend I were in the lifestyle of rich politicians instead if I even had the slightest idea what that would actually be like, but this is all I know. The redpill isn't helping. Is there any good reason why I'm still following politics or browsing this board?

There was a writer in the Soviet Union, Sergey Semenov. He was a so-called "Russianist", one of those guys who really didn't like communism, but liked the jews infesting it even less. He was protected and allowed to write whatever he wanted as long as Turko-Mongol looking Leonid Brezhnev was in power. Compare that with Donald Trump and patriots like Dr. Michael Scheuer.

Trump is literally less of a nationalist than a Soviet fucking Premier.