California Continues Its State of Revolt; Still No Martial Law

California Governor Gavin Newsom challenges President Trump to dominance contest. Displays protective coloration in threat display.

California's Governor Gavin Newsom, defying Trump Administration instructions, has pledged unemployment benefits to federal workers whose paychecks have been held up by the shutdown. This is being interpreted as the opening salvo of Newsom's 2024 presidential campaign, in which he plans to use niggers and spics to overcome the rational resistanc eof America's dwindling white population.

This action is the result of a peculiar quirk in the law, where federal workers who have been furloughed during the shutdown can stay home and receive unemployment benefits during their downtime, while "essential" federal workers who stay on the job without pay are not eligible for benefits. Usually, the federal benefits paid to federal workers is considered a federal matter, but California is now effectively an independent country (except for electricity and water, plus federal transportation and education funding), so they'll do what the fuck they want to do.

Newsom, who successfully campaigned for governor in 2018 on a platform of promoting niggers and spics to high office and accelerating the destruction of our race via creative irresponsibility, does not expect to face consequences for his defiance. Using the language of a liberal vagina, the Governor queefed:

California so based. This guy really cares.

npr.org/2019/01/18/686468742/defying-trump-administration-calif-offers-federal-workers-unemployment-benefits
archive.is/pVwob

Attached: Free_Hugs.jpg (1500x843, 218.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZU8X9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CA gov is openly shitting on the other states, and CA still thinks everyone likes them, and wants to be just like them. I can't leave soon enough.

State of Jefferson can't happen soon enough.

I remember when that nigger Harris tried to get us to subsidize housing for all the spics, chinks, poojeets, and niggers in CA
archive.is/ZU8X9

I'd rather fight a war against California than anywhere else tbh.

So worthless paper pushers get paid and benefits, and important people like air traffic controllers don't get paid?

It isn't defying anyone. It's about time fed workers qualified for state unemployment benefits in the states they work in when they are out of a job. Why should everyone else pay for them while they live high on the tit in cali?

Democracy is a farce.

Maybe they should just let the military handle air traffic control and "mission critical" transportation infrastructure etc. that cannot afford to be shut down by pesky things like strikes etc. That's the bullshit that caused these fucks to be stuck working for no pay when SHTF. They can literally cripple a country if they all say fuck it.

Make the Spics fight the Negros.
It's that easy.

It's actually easier to respect guys like this, even if you disagree with them and see them as a mortal enemy. Trump is such a microcosm of worthless, self-aggrandizing, cowardly simp republicanism it's genuinely embarrassing to be associated with him – no matter how much his negrophilic shills try to bombard the internet with "alpha memes".

He's a faggot owned by Rothschild creditors and everyone knows it.

I left California about 20-years ago because of how pozzed it had become. Smartest thing I ever did; the state is turning out to be far more appalling than I feared it would. It was merely vile back then.
If California sunk into the ocean tomorrow, nobody in their right mind would miss it.

Attached: Count Em.png (334x267, 184.04K)

I just lost respect for Cantwell.

ugh nu/californians/ are cancer

Thwy will get fucked.

Attached: trump-640x480.jpg (322x352 16.41 KB, 14.72K)

how can a governor shit on the nation if he gets shot dead

chekd
With whose money? Do they have their own fagifornia central bank?

Tax payer money in a liberal state, with such high fucking taxes they can seemingly do whatever.

This has nothing to do with that you buzzword spouting moron.

and there won't be any consequences for Newsom either.

What exactly is the problem here? There's plenty of reasons to hate Newsom (his inability to have a cohesive healthcare strategy, his general hatred of public teachers unions, and his refusal to support CAHSR) but this isn't it.

Enjoy this picture of the new San Joaquin River Viaduct.

Attached: hsr7.jpg (1024x687 65.88 KB, 301.13K)