Why doesn't Trump bring up that Democrats only want Hispanics due to votes?

Ann Coulter talks about this all the time, but I can't remember the last time I have heard Trump bring up this obvious point. Why doesn't he use this as a talking point against Democratic humanitarian pretentiousness? Why not just say outright that they are doing this to buy votes?

He could bring up the example of Ronald Reagan, who gave a massive amnesty to illegal aliens in the 1980s, and California, his home state where he had been a governor, went from being a reliably red state to one that is deep blue.

"The Democrats don't want what is best for the American people, they want what is best for themselves as career politicians." This type of argument is imho so fucking powerful.

Yeah, they do that anyway, it doesn't matter.

Attached: coulterann_getty[1].jpg (980x552, 69.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/950371619247153154
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/
motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/05/liberals-really-shouldnt-be-defending-ms-13-just-because-donald-trump-doesnt-like-them/
voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll actually have a video clip to match up to their claim then I guess.

It's a mystery.

Because that totally ruins are narrative that Democrats are the real racists.

Attached: 04e85cab693a8e14955ed10ca6b1923081403a9297ed448bec10159e2451c5e0.png (252x218, 25.26K)

The vast majority of his base are civnat cucks who love kikes and "based" niggers.

Why would he go against them?

Attached: bhz0fypvctux.jpg (790x815, 71K)

You can leave race out of it and discuss how their values are different from the native population. Trump himself doesn't even need to get pulled into it.

lol

Attached: Hate-Speech-1[1].png (728x403 11.05 KB, 20.62K)

He did. He's said exposed even worse things, on twitter no less.
No one seems to notice, no one seems to care

I think those are the heavily politicized activists though, the people who 7 years ago were huge Glenn Beck and Alex Jones fans.

What Trump awoke in people was some small sense of whites standing up to the system that was attacking them. It was never explicit enough, but it was a lifeline, and enough to roll over the other nominees and ultimately win the presidency.

He doesn't really tap into that anymore.

Attached: 863932rrr.jpg (750x750, 388.87K)

Is she really that thin? She looks unhealthy.

I assume that asians give even less fucks about hate speech

Because the cucks think bringing in identity politics is beneath them and why they always lose.

If he has said that on Twitter and it has been ignored, that is an even better side. They may feel too sensitive to this issue to make a big deal out of it. Trump tweets so much that they are pretty selective.

Yeah, that image is from TheHill. I think she has always been really thin. Relative to modern women, it's a high quality problem tbh.

The weird thing about Asians is that as recently as the 1990s, they were the most Republican demographic in the country. That switched during the George W Bush presidency, probably for a few different reasons, like high college attendance, dislike for foreign wars, and frankly learning that it is easier to play the victim class than be honorable.

Attached: Ann-Coulter-in-LA[1].jpg (576x600, 82.74K)

Apparently not even his fanboys.
Really makes you think.

They do, they have actual lives and things to do so you don't notice them as much.

Because he wants them for labor.

Trannies look even more male when they have a natural weight, so they always starve themselves to get the body to consume those male muscles.

Attached: TrannCoulter.jpg (1028x675, 162.19K)

Dacaryans will vote republican by a landslide in 2020.

Fake news try harder.

Why are dumb people allowed to post here?

Jesus I honestly don't get why you cucks lie about this nigger. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to hate Ann Coulter that don't require you propogating some literal cuck fantasty.

Hispanics don't vote rep. I don't see your logic

Because he's a pussy whose trying to maintain a Reaganite image of promoting unity and moderation.

Checked and kekked.

Yeah, funny that.
Two things.

First…
Its almost like the Republicans don't want to win, at least on this front, isn't it?
Its almost like their primary design is to lose while retaining their principled stance.
Weird.

Second…
Have you ever noticed how the Republican position is basically just the Democrat position from 5 years prior?
That's whats going to happen in the US, or what they hope will happen.

The demographics will go to shit because republicucks didn't do anything about it.
Then the republicucks will start shilling to the muds because "we have to or we can't win! do you WANT [insert democrat] to win!? are you a leftist!? if you don't support [rep candidate] supporting [jewish ideal] then you want the left to win!" and boom, you're re-aligned to the new demographic trends.
Now the republicucks ALSO start shilling for open borders and shit, because they have to, because "anyone who promotes closed borders or restricting immigration won't be able to win enough of the mud vote to win!".
The entire concept of any sense of retaining historical demographics is completely invalidated by realignment of the demographic conditions electorally such that opposition to demographic collapse is no longer a viable position due tot he demographics of the electorate.

Attached: NatSoc Crow_.jpg (1296x6736 70.28 KB, 5.02M)

I'm pretty sure he has OP. Or has said something similar. Doesn't matter though since Republicans and even Trump also wants their votes too.

ann coulter's level of ugliness is something to behold.

Doesn't matter. Nonwhites don't vote against communism.

/thread

His supporters notice it, and they agree with it. Liberals are constantly posting his fucking tweets about how much of a "racist bigot he is", while pointing like retarded monkeys at whichever new tweet triggered them the most. But you knew that already.

Because nigger dick is all they can think about. It's how you can tell the faggots and shills apart from everyone else in threads. They either go to the:

or

And the reason is because they count on the knee-jerk reaction of despising the claim to become associated to whoever.

Attached: 200percentsmug.png (523x540, 181.46K)

Well, maybe she shouldn't have given them all the ammo they need to construct a strong case that its more than a fantasy, by constantly hanging out with and 'dating' mudpeople to try to seem less racist.

Because enough spics seek to burn the bridge after crossing to ruin DNC advantage. DNC receives most, but less than needed to ensure.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x473, 361.76K)

What is that zombie-looking thing on the left?
It looks like a rotten corpse.

Because he's controlled opposition.

When your aryan tinder date is a BBW but momma didn't raise no quitter.
Yea, it's a joke you faggot.

Tranny Anny dated not only a nigger, but also muslim and a muslim nigger. I guess xhe likes the BBC.

Attached: 2d808ac0fee77455de0e75249a17ff187c2d8e202fbca63974285ac711497ddd.jpg (478x360 3.71 KB, 772.34K)

And that poo in the loo conservative

Trump has made that point in the past, but only ever as an offhand comment. It should be a front and center talking point, repeated every time the border wall is mentioned so the two ideas become inseparable in the minds of normalfags.

Because Republicans still believer they can convince spics and niggers to vote for them, if they just are fucking nice enough.

Fact is, whores, niggers, spics, they're just shit and they'll never be on our side.

Yes, this is how women are, but guys won't listen. They're all this way, but again, you somehow think it will just change overnight. But these are people who have bought fully the hippy ideology, Republican women have, their favorite books & TV shows full of that crap, because they accept it, but somehow you're going to make it so some candidate, who gets at least 50% of women voting for him, who goes full 1488.

It's just laughably retarded. It's not even an alias, it's so stupid. Like, it's not even a point of view. It's just retardation.

people who go around complaining about racism should have their names cataloged for later.

Fuck you. USA becoming brown is a good thing.

Because he has fallen into the trap that if he gives them citizenship/gibs that surely they could vote republican. Cuckservatives really want to tap into a completely mindless sub-human voting block that will never question a damn thing they do.

Attached: 2a88438d6733fdd9cd8d87d358e55463a60f31c4b41f96ee26cae6e737e9fa37.png (581x500, 173.23K)

Trump wants to rescue Hispanics from the yoke of Democratic control. There are actual Hispanics that like America, like capitalism and want the country to succeed. Many are fearful because the Democratic Marxist infrastructure doesn't want them to escape the Lettuce Fields of control.

tey’re always sneering, demographics are changing. No this isn’t a natural process,” Coulter said. “It’s like you’re being raped and the guy is telling you ‘my penis is in you.’ No, you’re raping me. Demographics are changing by force. There is nothing natural about it.”

Because he has no intention of stopping immigration, user. He is not part of our tribe, he is a Draco-Romanian and he has no interest in seeing us live and not die.

Attached: Vlach handsigns.jpg (715x457 53.25 KB, 52.18K)

I love how leftists are so fucking furious over how accurate and painful the NPC meme is to them that all they can do is desperately try to "no u" it as though it works both ways. It's like when we started calling them cucks, it was an instant meltdown every time, and some still do. Such a powerful meme.

Link?

so what happens when 27/30 millions go out and vote Democrat when given Amnesty?

Can I get a link to that? This seems like something important that could be spread.

You forgot the short-lived "JNPC" attempt at countering it

6:20 AM - 8 Jan 2018
African American unemployment is the lowest ever recorded in our country. The Hispanic unemployment rate dropped a full point in the last year and is close to the lowest in recorded history. Dems did nothing for you but get your vote! #NeverForget
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/950371619247153154

6:59 AM - 26 May 2018
Put pressure on the Democrats to end the horrible law that separates children from there parents once they cross the Border into the U.S. Catch and Release, Lottery and Chain must also go with it and we MUST continue building the WALL! DEMOCRATS ARE PROTECTING MS-13 THUGS.

Jun 19, 2018 08:52:24 AM
Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters! [Twitter for iPhone]

Sources tho

This post contains stupid or malice. Democrats want every non white because they want genocide white race with human biological weapon of shitskins.

Conservacucks and Trumpets could never bring such up.

Attached: 3421312.jpg (3500x2591, 1.28M)

Trump clearly wants some stupid pie in the sky fantasy about reverting politics to how it was during the 80s and the 90s before the wheels fell off. Man thinks he can unite the country, including the fifth columnist ethnic groups, when it's sliding into a civil war.

I agree. In particular, put it up as a response to these people who pretend that they are taking the moral high ground by bringing in immigrants. Nobody thinks Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton, and so many others are defending immigrants because they are so compassionate, they are doing it because they want to shift the politics of the country in a direction that will enhance their standing. This also goes for non-politicians, such as various figures in media.

Attached: hillary-clinton[1].jpg (640x480 30.54 KB, 63.38K)

…because he is doing everything to lose the next elections

most democrats are ignorant. It is the Jews who want it and Jews control both the right and the left in America

Here you are, friend.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/

And they actually defended MS-13 directly, which is insane. Trump never went on the offensive with that. Even some leftists thought this was insane. Example:

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/05/liberals-really-shouldnt-be-defending-ms-13-just-because-donald-trump-doesnt-like-them/

"Conservatives" or whatever you want to call them have allowed Trump to take the lead in their talking points. The MS-13 defense should have been devastating to people like Pelosi, but it wasn't.

Attached: 0202128[1].jpg (1275x850, 251.16K)

meant for

Oh lawd lefties have gone full retard. I love it.

Attached: 1385934226662.png (307x363, 101.16K)

Thank fuck at least someone gets it.

But are those same ignorant democunts not also ignrnt of shitskins >only being brought in for votes, and aren't pro-invader just because of some sense of pathological altruism?

democratic voters want to do "good", are simply ignorant of it
the elite of democrats wants to bring them in to genocide whites, but GOP is not any better, it is a controlled opposition and only retards think it is any different
both are Jewish puppet parties, one just presses more hard on Zionism, the other for immigration, but both are still Zionist and pro-immigration
Trump will lose the next elections, anyways he is just a showman

It's a merry-go-round controlled by the jewish dominance of finance and media. No way out but through the jew.and their christian cucks

Attached: get out.png (765x600, 1.06M)

Have you ever stood in public? You can put your arms at your side, but do that for too long and you look stiff. You can't put them in your pockets, that's too casual and disrespectful. You can cross them, but it indicates a desire to separate oneself from the audience or interlocutor. Finally, you can put your hands together, clasped or fingertip-to-fingertip.
In short, please stop, because you make us look ridiculous but you knew that already, that's your intention.

I have solution.

Attached: 7456756.jpg (1129x773, 345.34K)

A relative term. No one expected him to go full Siege. Whites were hoping for crumbs and got nothing

Attached: d0ee1e.jpg (320x443, 51.62K)

I know I can't stand the racist liberals and kkk democrats 😣

your solution is an aristocracy that marries off to the jews and betrays the very people they lord over in favor of the jews at every turn?
How's that any different?

Dude, nobody cares about who in the uniparty Hispanics vote for. The whole system works in a way the ones actually holding the power never lose it, and if the minimal possibility of losing it appears, they simply JFK whoever they have to.

Hello pleb, it's not about votes, it's about White genocide.

voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838

Republicans want them too.

Ann Coulter should run for President.
Seriously, as someone who thinks women shouldn't vote, I'd be delighted if she was in the Oval Office right now over ANYONE else.

After Hitler was elected, (((they))) made sure democracy would never would allow a man like him to rise up.
You can still vote, it's just impotent bread and circuses.

Attached: hitlergiggle.jpg (244x238, 4.94K)

is she 7 feet tall?

Since Dems say 24/7 we’ll give you “free gibs”, who do you think “new citizens” will vote for?

It was the Tech Companies, Asians and Indians needed to be counted as Persons of Colouuur so they can be demographicly added to the Diversity Quotas needed to get Government Contracts otherwise Silicon Valley would be blacker than Federal Employment and function like it.
Hence the invention of the word POC

Attached: D7924F56-7B4D-4CD4-A304-A61E123054A5.jpeg (320x240, 17.87K)

BECAUSE TRUMP IS A ZIONIST
That's why. Because he doesn't want toe. Because he doesn't want jews to lose power. Because he is just a pressure release.

Nope.
An incredibly small, but incredibly loud and vocal minority are.

Same shit with how "SJWs" work that initialism feels dirty now
There aren't a lot of them. Not even remotely. They are just the loudest of the whole and they are the loudest by an incredibly significant margin.
Oh. And they have trillions of dollars in backing behind them.

she's 7 feet taller than the border wall we have

What's a better outcome?

But that's not the only reason. They want lots of illegal immigrants so they can implement a $15 minimum wage that nobody needs to pay.

It's quite insidious really. raise the minimum wage 'till everybody has to hire illegal immigrants under the table. Once no american can get a minimum wage job, they'll be dependent on government programs which are larger under the Dems. A few votes from the immigrants is probably not the main goal to them.

Yes yes I know the demon craps are the real racists

It does, to him. It doesn't in reality but Don cares. It's retarded but that's the way it is. That's the republican way, my man. We may lose, and lose hard, and endlessly get our faces rubbed in the mud, but at least we have muh principles.

Look at his rhetoric;
The idea is to associate the Dems with crime and disorder. By drawing attention to their (albeit phony) good intentions you give them an opportunity to espouse their ethics, possibly fomenting their minority base. By only associating them with crime and unrest you leave the door open for everyone to join him, legal immigrants, disenfranchised minorities, the lot. Also notice Coulter is one of the few people Trump follows on Twitter, a quiet endorsement that keeps his hands clean in the process.

Attached: 1547335940791.jpg (396x299, 28.77K)

First bit of subtle, almost believable shilling I've seen in months. I should come to infinity more often.

Better question: why aren't you arming people and killing Democrats and immigrants yet?

>WORRYING ABOUT BEING (((POLITICAL)))

Kike/good goy detected

Also, re:rhetoric. Concepts like "They're only doing it so they can brown America and gut the middle class slowly over time" are subtle and abstract, easy for people to scoff, rebut or ignore. Look at BLM's tactic, the police shooting numbers are alienating and unflattering to their cause, PEOPLE ARE DYING however, fits on a t shirt.

Attached: 1544291132354.jpg (900x789, 216.62K)

Then why are they Republican? Maybe because you're fucking wrong. Cough up that black pill, faggot

You know Ann is connected to Rothschilds, just like Trump? Shit is just political theater.

Attached: Ann-Coulter-MayMay.jpg (2000x1594, 1.58M)

Because they're Jews, user. Cucking whites and even themselves with niggers is the very first thing their mind races to.

Death to kikes.

Final death.

Forever.

I dont believe hank hill would be taking side street blowjob

Nice try, Mr. FBI.

Attached: 1434057638497.jpg (300x269, 10.98K)

The truth is racist. In order for Trump to break the ice, he has to break through the (((programming))). And then (((America's media))) will dogpile on him like flies on shit. But… it's true. Dems only want third-world immigrants because they heavily lean Left.

Democrats represent a failing political ideology, so they are importing low-IQ immigrants to shore-up their position. The truth is, Leftists are in an elitist ideology, two-tiered, while conservatives are the populists. Of course, (((MSM))) fucks it all up, turn everything on its ear, so the brainless twits on the Left can't see their way to basic common-fucking-sense.

Attached: Bolsheviks.jpeg (1104x726, 143.3K)

Because he's attempting the same faggotry because he's a boomer and believes the equality meme.

And yet you have no power here.

Because it's not true, you fucking conservatard.
White genocide is their goal.