I have literal They Live vision AMA

AMA I have no one to talk to, because they're all brainwashed to shit.

Attached: 1547829706784.png (1000x600 1.24 MB, 83.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

barnesandnoble.com/p/kjv-compact-large-print-lux-leather-dk-brown/1125891609/2677844066271?st=PLA&sid=BNB_New Marketplace Shopping Books&sourceId=PLAGoNA&dpid=tdtve346c&2sid=Google_c&gclid=CjwKCAiA4OvhBRAjEiwAU2FoJSYT75VufQudzN4FoJCtinyMe9Do-lNrFS6voOMXaPEuNIfCaJEtqRoC4uAQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1546694572978.jpg (1080x1920 823.83 KB, 1.45M)

someone in my area who's doing weird occult shit

Attached: 1532131348301.jpg (944x609 228.63 KB, 984.23K)

Attached: 1546482575106.jpg (932x597 102.83 KB, 121.85K)

Attached: 1546396094745.jpg (493x393 172.34 KB, 324.32K)

Attached: 1546379366867.png (1024x667 3.71 MB, 86.51K)

Attached: SINCE EGYPT.jpg (934x602 2.5 MB, 896.13K)

/x/ is a thing

Attached: 1546485256092.png (2560x1440 833.33 KB, 2.28M)

happy chanukkah

Nice one Chaim.

Cud-dos Re'uven

Why couldn't you come up with a better topic for a slide thread?

okay believe what you want faggots

Fine, I'll play along. How does your They Live-vision work? What are They?

Attached: wacky deli.PNG (480x360, 215.83K)

I keep seeing glow in the dark niggers legitimately operating in my community,i woke up way too fucking hard, and started realizing how EVERYTHING WORKS, most importantly I started realizing how many faggots have access to dev kit tools as cosmic entities, and I made the mistake of successfully roasting their asses, and I'm now being haunted by something, and I don't know what it is, but it has repeatedly been attempting to attack me, and there have been times where it has legitimately made contact twice. I have surprisingly kept really freaking calm about it, but I believe it's my new journey towards faith, and belief in Jesus Christ that has kept me un-phased. You know when you say something stupid like "give me a very specific coincidence that will happen", but it happens for weeks non-stop. I'm not schizophrenic I've only started believing in this like FOR REAL within the last 2 months when shit got real.
I can start going into specifics about any of these.

Sliding. Does. Not. Work.

I asked Jesus Christ to do that coincidental thing, and hes done it, but something else has been doing it too that isn't our lord, and it's not necessarily spooky, so much as it's fucking real. It has been manifesting itself as a very specific animal in paintings, shows, images on the internet, gifs, webms, paintings, graphic desings, and it's an animal you'd never even think to talk about. Jesus Christ is stronger though. Also all our food is unironically poisoned, and they're doing this to try, and force us all to go to hell.

Attached: saturn functioning sigil.gif (500x533, 491.85K)

Whether that's true or not, they still do it.

this is fucking Zig Forums, and there are way less edomite pharisee kike groid scum on here, and secondly it's not even an active enough chan to get slid

so gay

Hey samefag, you fucked up.

Replying to yourself. Not a slidethread at all…

Maybe you're the brainwashed one, easier to get one guy than everyone but him after all.

I did that by accident you haven't even asked a question to see if you could see if this is bluff bullshit or not what I meant by fucking gay gay boy

Brother, I believe you. Keep your faith in Christ. This is a spiritual war. Ignore the shills as they are out in full force.

I have lots of resources at my disposal.

How can I help you?

I'm unironically being haunted in a way where it's not hurting me, but I'm being mocked, and Christ is the only thing preventing everything from going fully fucked up. i bought a kjv bible, and it showed up; only to have the cover print be upside down bearing an inverted cross. i'm unironically being fucked with in a way where if I don't execute my statements in a logical fashion I COULD be perceived as crazy. I can literally explain how all not ALL of it works, but like a good fucking chunk.

Also I literally saw a goat man demon at my door way when I was suffering from something similar to sleep paralysis, and had to do a "OH MY GOD JESUS CHRIST GET THAT FUCKING NIGGER OUT OF MY ROOM" while violently shaking myself back, and forth to regain bodily conscious

also I've had it try, and convince me I'm evil by literally whispering in my ear in a faux whisper like manner "you're evil"

Can you show me?

yes give me a second to upload the picture

Attached: 20190120_065434.jpg (4128x3096 2.28 MB, 1.86M)

I'm not scared, but it's really fucking (((coincidental))) my bible cover with a cross is COMPLETELY inverted during a time where I'm CONVINCED I'm experiencing SOMETHING

I will be praying for you today and I will keep you in my prayers. Have you discovered anything recently that could expose these child rapists? Do you have pgp?

more schizo threads please

Yeah I do, and I think that's partially what this is. I'm trying to get into contact with someone who can help. I'm currently seeing if I can get into contact with an ex-cop neighbor. I'd never tell him about the crazy shit , but I'd definitely inform him about all these crazy real life people in front of our faces doing EVIL shit. I have over 100GB of just incriminating images.

what's pgp

if you can sleep eight hours three days in a row and give up caffeine and other stimulants the haunting will stop and you will be saved my son from a trip to the psych ward

unfortunately it's real nigger

I've actually been experiencing unusual bouts of lethargy, to the point where I've been sleeping more than 8 hours some days after work…this has been happening the last week. I actually gave up masturbation, because I though it'd be another fuck you to these things. To prove it I keep leaking precum every time I shit, and it's the weirdest thing I didn't even know this was a thing that could happen to our bodies as men.

Be careful who you disclose that to. Also, make sure you are not storing any CP. Incriminating images are one thing but if you have images containing CP not only is that wrong but you will be hanged. At any rate, PGP is used for message encryption. Set it up so I can drop you my email. I have contacts in law enforcement and military that aren't Zionist they love demons. Help me help you. I don't think anyone can despise pedos more than I. Let's usher in the day of the rope together.

Where did you order this bible from, nigger?

Attached: 39193e4e70db1f3f3074b607e3c4f2f284358886342593b2fdea30d0aac32f3f.png (666x666, 221.16K)

I have no CP on my computer, and yes please. I will set up PGP asap. Thank you.

I went on google, and looked up leather kjv bible, and that was the first one I found.

Link or it didn't happen, fag

Attached: depositphotos_3350263-stock-photo-man-with-magnifying-glass.jpg (897x1024, 99.32K)

meant to reply to you I'm actually downloading eMclient right now there are scary people in my community I need to expose

barnesandnoble.com/p/kjv-compact-large-print-lux-leather-dk-brown/1125891609/2677844066271?st=PLA&sid=BNB_New Marketplace Shopping Books&sourceId=PLAGoNA&dpid=tdtve346c&2sid=Google_c&gclid=CjwKCAiA4OvhBRAjEiwAU2FoJSYT75VufQudzN4FoJCtinyMe9Do-lNrFS6voOMXaPEuNIfCaJEtqRoC4uAQAvD_BwE

kys schizophrenic/shill

literally not at all you fucking pleb

Can you take an image with the book cover opened slightly enough to where it exposes the title page? I have my doubts about the third image; needs to be more distinctive.

Attached: 7531f42a4cfa1482a1fa70c31188ae1f596bf04d31aa2bd89b1f6e70f4dba582.jpg (313x254, 62.89K)

what's your email

yes give me a minute

Attached: 20190120_072716.jpg (4128x3096 2.85 MB, 3.16M)

the stress has made me bite my nails to the bed

Like they know how. The arrogance to think (((they))) know God's will is astounding.

Weird thread you’ve got here.

also nice slide. you shouldn't have posted these pics because the leather book cover is removable. show us both the front and back cover at the same time as well as both insides.

I will literally add you on snapchat, and start scratching at the cover inside, and out so you can SEE I'm not lying, because I do not know how to convey that actively without seeming like I'm cheesing you user

i could even go on skype if you need

pretty good privacy, software for encrypted communication. use it, it's good

but why

I can just give me five minutes, but how am I supposed to take a picture of conveying that with the cover this is an honest to god question please let me know, and I will show you whatever you want dude.

open the Bible and take a picture of the entire outer surface of the book cover. then take a picture of each of the inside flaps.

I have 16 Bibles. My oldest one is from an ancestor in the 1600s. Pretty much all of my 20th century Bibles are softback for which I had to purchase leather bindings/covers.

Whatever it is that seems to be after you looks like it's getting its job done, isn't it? Whatever thoughts, feelings, and experiences you've had concerning this and whatever it may be, why do you focus your energy on it? Call them demons, ayys, fallen angels, whatever they are just parts of an incomplete whole that is never fully perfected. This can be equated with "the ride never ends" and blah blah blah I could say a million different things, but the point is in the end YOU are the one with the power to manifest your own reality and Christ wanted to give you his kingdom for this reason. We were created as divine beings and this earthly plane is more or less an illusion depending on your level of awareness. Stay strong and focus your will and intent on the positive rather than dwell on negative things and entities who are merely niggers that want to rob you of your energy.
That's what it all boils down to. They're hungry and you're feeding them what they crave most. Stop it.

just did this I got a really good shot where you can see the leather is stitched on the inside give me a moment to load it to my drive

Attached: 20190120_074623.jpg (4128x3096 2.46 MB, 2.39M)

I think I'm unironically being haunted because I want to rope cosmic niggers with shame so they're literally trying to shame me

Maybe it is a St Peter's Cross

Attached: DsyBeHSXgAAXI0M.png (660x660, 41.56K)