Negro boy with automatic carbine

Negro boy on facebook live shoots up his neighborhood as FB followers tell him to disconnect -

But not to stop shooting his gun.

Attached: Negro boy shoots up neighborhood gun.mp4 (334x720, 8.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monkey_and_the_Hunter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I came here to say 'nigger'
There you go, good bye

what the fuck is he even saying

All of this competition over which upstanding student will wear the robe of Valedictorian to the big dance. (tsk tsk)

Niggers are hilarious, I just hope he didn't shoot anyone white

Behold the standard gun grabbers will apply to white law abiding men.

That's nice and all, but whites make up the majority of the population, so all gun crimes are still their fault. Because we are all equal, obviously. Blame must be spread equally.

Are you tired of conservacucks yet?

Dey is gonna show gradidute and vote for trump in 2020 shill.

Attached: America-is-too-politically-correct Donald Trump.jpg (2543x2355, 1.78M)

Something about a list of people or groups he doesn't want an argument with, but they scared his mom so he has no choice but to shoot at them, and so they come and shoot at him because backing down from another nigger with a gun is unthinkable, especially if you all live the thug felon life. You illegally possess arms and expect to lose your life, because dat what wypipo dun made us live like boi, we wuz kangz.

How in tf …? Do you speak fluent Dindunesian?

Attached: 564652345234.jpg (345x356, 31.63K)

Why is this not all over mainstream media?

Your white skin won't protect you from bullets dumbass.

Because niggers, idiot

Jews obviously.

But atleast I'm a nordic European.
Imagine being trapped in this little mulatto's body that can't even coherently express himself with language, it must be hell.

white people must pay for this.

I also came here to say "nigger"

Because Jews protecting Niggers.

Both of you only told 1/3 of the story.

lel made coming to this shit thread worth it

I thought niggers lacked the self awareness to be such egotistical narcissists but yet all they do is flex on social media. Also this nig is scared of the ops and trying to get arrested to be safe without looking soft.

Honestly, I cannot believe he said that. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that because he's young he doesn't understand the significance of his utterances. If a few years, after he's finished school, then it will reasonable to hold him accountable for the obvious meaning of his words.

Is this the only video or are there more? Is it on liveleak?

Attached: 2fd9e1cf3dd159fd9adbfa4cfefcd62c72c50af4.jpg (1000x978, 528.29K)

"Whie in Goad ya wanna hang aroun' me insteddada rite rite? Ya keedz is quie! Awn mom, ah, only a coupa a' en ol' plents. Imma dump dey ass out!"
"Da'an gun gotta bigga' deen yu. Ma'Idon' give a fuck! Nigga, Imma twerk dis hoe! Umgod I'mma twerk dis hoe. Aimma momma twerk dis hoe. On God!"
"Ayin nah give a shit!Deez niggas wanna… deez niggas wanna play har' on mai mamma? Nigg' I go eva'where by ma self, nigga' waite. On god!"

Thanks for clearing that up.

What did he even say? Can you translate? Or at least sum it up?

Chimp noises.

I swear to God that nigger said bixnood

where is this?

He's complaining that he has a .3 percentile higher GPA than the other youth, and that his neighbor across the street was only chosen to become Valedictorian for the graduating class of 2019, because his parents are friends with the President of the PTA.
He goes on to argue that he is also on the board of the 'Endangered Specie Advocacy Club', a frequent blood donor and volunteers at the soup kitchen.
And frankly, he makes a very valid and cogent argument.

Mup da doo didda cof bin ho mufugga bix nood po mo be dat tum mufugga

I hope he murks a few but he’s a pussy that won’t do shit which is why he felt the need to broadcast how hard he is

Attached: AcclaimedGlitteringLark-size_restricted[1].gif (445x250, 4.32M)

This is why segregation was/is necessary.

Niggers really are 3/5s of a person thank you for clearing that up

Are you joking? It's right there in the video, plain as day. Just listen!

==biiixxxnooood mugggfffuuugggahhhh nammm sheeeeeeiiiiiitttttttt imma imma muffuuuggaahahahhaha muhhhhhhd ikkkkkkkkkkk=
clearly bix nood and equally mother fucker indeed

This is why Macron is building a bridge to Africa. For the economy.

chimps like this being allowed to vote is why the country is fucked

The sooner we have a bloody, brutal civil war; the closer we are to the reality of racial awareness. Some call it 'Segregation', others call it Martial Law. Potato Po Totto

This. You can thank the kikes for that

+BONUS: D.C. is getting a Trans-Atlantic Superhighway tying directly to Tel Aviv which will be good for the economy. So, we've got that goin' for us.

mup dup mo fuggin dup bix nood

I watched the whole thing, and I literally have no fucking clue what he said. I didn't catch a single sentence. I think he mentioned "north side," since I understand those words, but I don't know if that's a geographic location, a local gang, or the nickname he gave his dick.

Why doesn't anybody listen when I tell people niggers belong in Africa, where there's extra room for chimpouts? What can possibly justify keeping this shit in cities built by white humans?

Uplifting perspective. I feel better thinking about it this way.

Now I'm depressed again.

Attached: aavepost2.jpg (657x463, 90.61K)

That's interesting. Someone just got banned from ✡alternatehistory.com✡ for claiming that niggerspeak wasn't a valid form of English…

He's just acting hard on live. There's nobody there, he's shooting at the ground. Try hard niggerfaggot.

Rough translation

You can hear someone returning fire.

Never stop nigging my nogs

Attached: 1539781031219.jpg (1024x767, 114.87K)

It'd be funny to watch him die on his own stream.

muffugin bix nood mo bup do ditty shiet momma playin n shiet. im god. mo duh dis ho turk no fo mufugga

What happens when a negro tries to be Zig Forums

Because skin color only white men are not allowed to have guns.

Hitting your enemies was never the plan, the toddler 3 blocks away needs to die.

Attached: Why we will win.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

Blacks don't actually know how to use gun sights, they just point the gun and have never practiced at a range and therefore have terrible fundamentals. Guns are like magic to them. In the Rhodesian Bush War, they would find the guns with the rear sight adjusted to the highest setting for long distances, even in short range encounters. When they asked the blacks why, the response was "that setting makes the gun shoot harder" they are like orcs from 40k.

Because niggers chimp'n happens every day, this is normal and encouraged. If every ghetto shooting was on the news, it'd be non-stop nigger news.

I was actually expecting that. TBH the vid is a letdown.

wat

interesting. i like how they try to claim this is now a valid form of english, but if you look at it without a nigger brain, you can see it for what it is.
this is no evolution of the language. its not like they pronounce things differently, they just leave out letters entirely. and none of this is consistent in their speech. there are no rules. this is just liberal retards scrambling to make sense of their nigger-speak and make excuses for it.

but the most telling of them all is the double negative at the bottom. it clearly shows that they do not understand the words they are saying; they are just mimicking language like a parrot.

They(US niggers) have to have had some exposure through stuff like modern video games/shooters though right?

So did the negro get killed or not?

if you mean 2k19 and world star videos, then yes
other than that firearms are treated as magic
just like cameras and the concept of bait

Attached: Holder.jpg (655x952 35.99 KB, 228.25K)

He will because summed up the attitudes in the video.
Do nigs never move out of their neighborhood? Or is it bias because the ones above 80 IQ do leave and the retards remain?

THIS UPSTANDING BLACK CITIZEN WAS CLEARLY DEALING WITH A SELF DEFENSE SITUATION

We know know what their big ol' lips are for

Exactly how new are you? Couple days? A week?

who says anything about segregation faggot. Fuckers had decades to realize what's coming and run back home. Aint going nowhere. They have resources and that shit is ours.

Yes, it really does. White magic heals and protects.

wtf i love niggers now

Shooters don't teach you how to shoot. They don't teach you proper trigger pulling techniques, they don't teach you what a good cheek weld is. They don't teach you how to recover from recoil. They don't teach you how to see if your gun is firing accurately. Blacks just point the gun in the general direction and shoot. They don't usually use the sights.

If jews hadn't brought them here, life would be a whole lot easier.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (448x753, 896.5K)

WTF I HATE GUNS NOW

Enemy's ghosting him. I'd be mad too.

Except right at the beginning when one dude says "Put the gun down".

Zig Forums & associates

Automatic?

No.

That was definitely a fully semiautomatic high capacity extended clip black assault rifle

If you look close you can see a he’s using those 10,000 round ammunition clips to dispense with 1000 bullets per second

Mostly whites in the recent, modern wars. All the ones who didn't know how to shoots guns and fight a modern war are dead. That's how natural selection works.

So yes being white is indicative of being able to calculate ballistic trajectories as a matter of reflex.

MUDAFUCKA

Attached: 6e0.jpg (600x453, 104.07K)

Can I get an English translation?

…because Fortnite is exactly like irl

Attached: I0dnj009mku.jpg (208x277, 17.66K)

Zig Forums aut here to weigh in on your shitty OP.
First of all, that was not fast enough to be full-automatic fire. Second, as highlighted in pic related, there's no stock on that buffer tube so it is legally a pistol not a car-bean.

Attached: niglet.png (308x682, 226.8K)

the Zig Forumsommando is correct. it's an ar pattern pistol. niggers seem to think having no brace or stock makes the gun "thuggy and gangsta" remember when you are fighting blacks that most of them can't into weapon systems

Anyone care to translate for a non-nigger speaking person like myself?

havent you heard? only white people kill and use guns. this event never happened because that would be impossible.

kek. yeah, that aint happenin buddy

The more recoil you can handle the harder of a nigga you are.

how's your masters in niggerology treating ya? well done and proper transcription user.

Now way that thing was sighted in either. Another great reason to fight them from 200+ meters if possible

Which always makes for great results when they're firing from a moving car. They'll be okay (theoretically) in the "Monkey Hunter" scenario though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monkey_and_the_Hunter

Attached: The_monkey_and_the_hunter_SMIL.png (800x1333, 97.03K)

Nope. They can't read maps. If they get too far away from da hood dey get lost cuz dey not no de wey.

see this user, he did a splendid job. Bravo!

You must be Texan to translate them so well

If he's in CA, then it's classified as a military grade nuke + grenade launcher.