Celebs and Fams of Kennedy, MLK Demand New Probes

OY VEY!!! If these Goys start investigating we are finished!!! If they find out Ben Gurion ordered the hit on their Goy Prince JFK, it's curtains for Israel!!! OY GEVALT!!! Shut it down! Activate the Protocols!

"Sixty prominent citizens are marking Martin Luther King Jr. Day by calling for new investigations into the assassinations of 4 men – assassinations that changed the world – John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X.

The group – The Truth and Reconciliation Committee (TRC) – believes all 4 assassinations were the result of conspiracies that were covered up by the government.

Members of TRC include Oliver Stone, Alec Baldwin, Martin Sheen, Rob Reiner, David Crosby, Mort Sahl, Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Kathleen Kennedy Townsend and MLK's nephew Isaac Newton Farris Jr."

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (1534x263, 65.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

martinlutherking.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Peak caved in head

Attached: TruthRecon.jpg (926x435, 361.08K)

Expose and kill the jews.

Historic Kike Methodolgy:

He was a black communist…

I remember that from Halo, but it was originally a reference to a commission that investigated Pinochet, see the Rettig Report.

Fuck off reddit, you're not sliding the niggers shooting up neighborhoods and jews scaring little old native men.

Ancientfag here the jfk murder never set well with the American population even after the Warren commission whitewash was released. Stop for a second and realize that the entire decade of the 60's every presidential election was decided by assassanation.
Now we have old boomers here who watched the whole decade unfold and were basically powerless to do anything about it other than bitch and moan.
Now fast forward 50 years and everyone has a global platform to speak from, and they have decided to use this to examine a piece of history that they lived and were never satisfied with how it was officially recorded.
My standard question, imagine if the zapruder film was released within a week of the murder instead of being bought by time magazine and released a decade later? Imagine if the American public got to view it instead of relying on Dan Rather to tell us what it contained?

OK for Kennedys, but those two niggers? lol Gtfo.

Correct, any reclamation of truth will come solely from self-reliance never from some paraclete.

If the Boomers find out it was Ben Gurion who ordered the Mossad hit on JFK, the Kikes are done.

They may break a hip jumping out of their lazyboys even!

Mossad killed MLK

You don't have to like him to accept the fact that he was murdered by the jews.

Attached: How the Jews Targeted Martin Luther King.png (426x240 136.67 KB, 6.72M)

Pretty much this.
I noticed i got 63 for digits on my post.
The one thing I will tell everyone there was no central command in jfk it was overlapping efforts on many fronts.
Bobby was a repeat with more brazen efficency Thane Cesar capped him with a .22 under the ear while sirhan fired wildly about.
MLK had multiple snipers with a designated patsy and a convient incriminating bundle of evidence found in a doorway close to the sniper nest etc.
The X man I never looked into but probably noi inside job cuz he was getting bigger than the head kang but I have no real idea.

What the shit? Why are there so many kikes involved with this call for investigation? This is suspicious as possible.

Malcom X was one of those rare negros that despite having the usual nigger-characteristics, would have made for a capable leader who would have ended the kike's racial d&c between aryans and blacks. Didn't he have some sort of positive relations with Rockwell even?

This is bizarre as I saw a post like 5 days ago how there would be big news on MLK Jr day about RFK, JFK, MLK, and Malcolm X.

That's fucking stupid.

martinlutherking.org

Yeah, Rockwell delivered a speech infront on the Nation of Islam.

So many stuff happened on that day in Dallas that we have no idea just how big the entire plan was. We don't know who was involved or what was just a false info.
but the driver did it by the way

Attached: 1537310010197.webm (500x300, 3.97M)

Attached: 1467168972294-3.jpg (1018x659, 107.15K)

Preparatory propaganda for a limited hangout, perhaps.

It's reality, and him being a plagiarist doesn't change that, neither do dubious statements on a wiretap, released by someone whose own mother-in-law referred to then as an ADL mouthpiece.

Someone doesn't have to be perfect to be deemed a threat by the jews.

Attached: Martin Luther King Jr.'s effect on the jewish community of Birmingham.png (1367x1024, 1.67M)

thus point proven.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
why not meme this up to 11
"Right wing Neoo Nazis Unironically celebrates MLK Day"
"would have made for a capable leader who would have ended the racial divide between aryans and blacks"
plz let this happen

(((They))) would love a new probe into each to blame every one of the incidents on whites.

Strange how is brains spraying out the back of his head and his head rocking backwards to hit the seatback are described as "his head went forward with considerable violence"

It's amazing how all these people want an official investigation to events that happened before many of us were even born yet they wont utter a single word about the white genocide happening right now. Kinda like this is all just dramatic theater to stall any real action.

So, you are saying that the smokescreens and flak are getting heavier the closer we get to being directly over target?

If Whites are being genocided, and there is only one group with more money and power than they have organizing it, then we all realize all the BS about us being instructed to hate omnidirectionally EXCEPT at that one group is just that, BS.

That makes perfect sense user. He was shot in the back of the head, the brains will exit on the path of least resistance, which is the giant hole in the back of his skull. His head will follow the path of the bullet due to the energy gained.

that shit is like 40 years old … what are they going to put the people in jail that are already dead???

If there is a conspiracy all of these fucks must be like 80

this is retarded

I'm saying all this shit is to justify white genocide in the minds of the new non-white super majority.

What horseshit. Just like that new 9/11 inquiry by the kike squad, they need to keep their official conspiracies greased, or the next generation won't believe them. It also looks conciliatory, which the sheep love.

56 years user.

In before "The Russians Did It."

They will continue with the Lee H Oswald narrative and claim that he worked as a Soviet spy. Somehow they'll tie Putin and Trump into this.