Illegal alien gets stuck on razor wire climbing border wall

youtube.com/watch?v=DLdSVWKVl5o

While covering live from the United States' Southern Border, MSNBC's Gabe Gutierrez accidentally wrecked their narrative that border walls do not work. This scene seemed like it was lifted from a cartoon with the illegal alien getting stuck on the razor wire and the Border Patrol agent at the bottom waiting patiently to apprehend the criminal.

It amazes me that they even covered it.

Attached: illegal-alien-stuck-on-barbed-wire.png (1100x674, 927.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=define wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine it trying to climb 50 feet

fence*

If they aren't allowed to shoot them and allow the birds to eat their rotting bodies, it won't have that nice, psychological effect that would make it truly effective.

fake news
there is no wall
drumpf is a jew like me
if anyof you goys like trump your a retard pro israeli
#closedboardersforisrael

That's a fence though, not a wall. Stop spreading fake news.

looks like he's on mexico's side

not my fucking problem

Attached: not my job.png (500x686, 732.79K)

I give a fuck about small news

Thanks for the laugh as always.

Attached: 1155a848c3c0c8188e23d28f08fec87caa5c0fe47f9317dad3722d667da0ba67.png (654x702, 400.7K)

I was told repeatedly, it's a fence. kek

because it is

they are saying its a fence because they want it to be bigger , like a wall … you anime faggot

What a coincidence that all these (1) posts start with small letters. Your semantics aren't working here shill, it's a big ass fucking metal wall and there is nothing you can do to save your precious beaner pets.

Attached: 5377674eec8c077162570b4e60bf444a88ed59ac38f087229f7e972e44109fe2.jpg (500x500, 30.06K)

Not when connected at the bottom, nigger. I want a refund on your education.

So that would that now make him a Mexican Spliced Bean?

REMINDER THAT YOU JEWISH CUCKS ARE FIGHTING YOUR OWN WAR NOW

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3b.png (842x1200 208.53 KB, 484.98K)

Legislation I can get behind, paying back taxes owed if you can't maintain a 2.5 or better.

says the retard who doesn't know the difference between a wall and a fence, can you explain to me what a fence is? This here is a wall

Attached: wall.jpg (1200x798, 334.93K)

I gave you the difference, nigger.

your definition is shit, here is one for you

noun
a barrier enclosing or bordering a field, yard, etc., usually made of posts and wire or wood, used to prevent entrance, to confine, or to mark a boundary.

enjoy your broken promises and your fence MAGApede

This is what I really hated about teaching niggers. You could give them the fucking answers to the test and they still get it wrong.
You will never be white.

you're the dumb ass that can't admit a fence is a fence, you stupid fuck

Pottery.

Stay mad moshe, as long as it is connected at the bottom by those big ass concrete bases, it's a wall. Like any fucking wall in your home with a window that you can see through. Stay heblew.

ya all the walls in my house are see through beams of wood

I mean cmon for real how funny would it be to see that spic have to try climbing it's way back through barbed wire down 50 feet after having climbed all that way, assuming it would've made it that far?

Know who tries to play semantic games and always loses because they don't understand english? jews.
See this shit?

Attached: b[1].jpg (600x356, 112.95K)

except what your describing looks like this, kushner is way overpaying you, you are making my point for me

Attached: trumps wall house.jpg (1024x768, 436.69K)

He just told you, a fence is constructed on posts. The border wall has a solid connected concrete foundation. I can't believe they spend billions to send actual illiterate niggers to come here.

Attached: 1466439857792.png (341x276, 174.88K)

you lefties are so fucking retarded
it wasnt the wall people wanted, they wanted to keep the spics out, if your so called fence does that they win and you lose

Trumps tweeted design would work best.

Attached: Trump-Wall-Dec-21-2018.JPG (614x819, 83.89K)

this is what you guys have been reduced too, saying it's a wall because it has concrete at the bottom, not between the USA and Mexico

yeah liberals constantly hold trumps feet to the fire on the wall, good catch

Yep. Ok lefties, you win, it's a FENCE. STAY THE FUCK OUT. kek

okay thanks for admitting

How about a Berlin FENCE restoration project?

But that's literally the officially defined difference between fence and wall nigger. Both have the function to keep invaders out of a preoperty, however a fence is anchored to the ground through posts while a wall has an actual foundation to stand on. Fuck man did you even finish school? Well you seem to be a literal nigger so just guessing by statistics probably not.

Attached: 93a246d2e01318e04eb2de5c37ca5ae967bbb842d3f110f81aac2e4a86855e63.png (294x258, 82.7K)

do you honestly think, at the the dozens and dozens of trump rallies, with 'BUILD THE WALL' chants, your definition of having a concrete foundation for the fence posts was what they were chanting for? Are you serious?

eat shit

But there are no fence posts and neither is there fence. There is a concrete foundation with big ass steel columns coming out of that foundation, which is by definition a wall. He promised a wall and here is a wall and as you can see the wall is effective enough to keep spics out. Don't worry, it won't be long until you'll be hanging on a "fence" like that spic too you nigger.

Attached: 753d8372dcd051610d0ad1e16c97ba754e106d782bd665fb69256619b09a09e3.jpg (640x494, 171.2K)

Reeeeeeeeee putting Communists up against a fence and shooting them doesn't have the same ring as putting them up against the wall and shooting them Thats another reason im disappointed. Number one disappoint being it should be a wall if we give Israel 30+billion a year for boarder security and can't have 5 billion for our own security that's a Fucky Deal and Don if you're Lurking you are a known Deal maker and this deal is shit a Yuge pile of shit

only trump cockriders who would swallow his shit if he dumped it directly into their mouths, believe that's a wall and not a fence

you have been fucking reduced to this, pathetic, kill yourself MAGApede

Threadly Reminder:

Wew you seem to be angry, well i can't blame you i'd be mad too if i had been born a retarded nigger. Must be infuriating to live among white people only to be constantly reminded that you're a subhuman. I mean you earn money by trying to convince people who are smarter than you that a wall is a fence, is there anything more sad than that? Why not use that money to buy a ticket to go back to your ancestral shithole?

Attached: 1466445419254.png (302x347, 42.22K)

Ogey.

the audacity of these niggers

I didn't know pissrael was a "gated community" kek.

lel

This is why nobody respects you anymore.

Kek, i love how the officer is just standing there like he's watching a good movie.

Attached: Live MSNBC Reporter Proves that Walls do Work-DLdSVWKVl5o.mp4 (1280x720, 15.89M)

Quit being a faggot

Yeah we're not falling for any of this shit.

Now lets hope one is gonna fall

I don't care if the whole things made of job applications requiring good English and regular bathing, as long as it keeps beaners out.

They thought we would feel sorry for it they were wrong

Attached: moonmankeks.jpg (380x380, 14.8K)

Why not just leave him there?
Crows gotta eat, too…

Attached: bean preparation.webm (852x480, 3.73M)

so if I put a literal chainlink fence into a concrete foundation, that fence is a wall?
pic related

Attached: this-is-a-wall.jpg (1000x600, 103.13K)

You know that means fucking nothing this early on in the thread right?

So what do they teach you faggots in hebrew school instead of logic? Hand-Rubbing 101? Advanced Shekelgrubbing?

Attached: fencesvswalls.png (576x193, 46.21K)

Where is that definition from?

his ass

Tell me how much air and light the walls in your house let through. I'm guessing it's a lot less than this thing on the border does.

Attached: semantic_argument.png (684x1567, 371.79K)

Kek, the wall is keeping beaners out as we speek and there is nothing you can do about it.
But alright then you semantic loving kikes, let's imagine the multiple posts explaining why Trumps wall is a wall are wrong for some reason, what exactly do you think constitutes as a wall and what about Trumps wall is it that makes you think it's not a wall?

Attached: 1466439873836.jpg (720x540, 35.33K)

border patrol should have killed the reporter and the illegal

personally i want landmine on the south side of a 50 ft concrete wall with camera and turrets like israel has, plus our border patrol should be allow to shoot to kill any human they can see that's south of the wall

Reminder that there is no wall after two years, just as there are zero net deportations. Trump lied. You are a paid shill.

I'm reminded of this scene from Street Kings.

pretty sure US territory extends at least 50 feet past the wall, they're going to want to control both sides of it, too much red tape if mexican border was too close to the wall.

We really shouldn't have conquered a few more miles of territory before building anything though, the distance between east and west coast shrinks the further south you go, so it would be a shorter wall, and revenue from the new land could pay for it.

As for Mexicans already living there, deport them into the sea.

wouldn't this, and Trump's design, be a fence on top of a wall? A double-barrier. A fwall… or a wence

Still not sending their best.

I love how those commie traitors keep trying to find ways to spin this as anything other than razor wire doing exactly the job it's designed for. Taco-nigger makes an attempt, taco-nigger gets snared, "this happens all the time," hurr-durr, he got to the top pretty fast, didn't he? I mean, before he got trapped and couldn't go farther.

Also:
You're not an immigrant if you can't make it over the barrier, Paco. More like an undocumented Mexican failure.

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is president of the United States.

Attached: Scott_Adams_Nazi.jpg (256x256, 15.28K)

Wouldn't that be easy to bend if you leverage the top part?

>>>google.com/search?q=define wall

Why is he chinese?

You can see the same narrative in this thread and its laughably ineffective; in opposition to the wall.

/thread

No, it wouldn't. I suppose he's waiting for his second term to overtake Obongo's deportations in his first term alone. Whatever, as long as we keep letting in poos and beaners, the wall and deportations don't even matter. That travel ban was a good start. If he had gone full-throttle and banned all south Asians and middle-easterners, I'd say wait and see.

Attached: what really happened.jpg (1205x802, 185.97K)

Bump because fuck spics.

America is less white now, then in 2016, less white this month, then we were a month ago. the 'wall' doesn't exist and it isn't keeping out shit. I already posted a picture of a real wall, scroll up retard
mmm nah

This is neither a wall nor a fence. You retarded teen memers wouldn't even find a name for your dick, if you ever found it.

It's called a palisade, where the barrier is made with pillars. The poles of a fence are made to sustain the ringlock: they're not the primary element of the barrier. Which is why you can normally tear down any civilian fence with a speeding car.

Oh shit you're right Mr. Shekelstein, we good goy better take down that wall- I mean fence, right away. Since it's just a ploy to keep America less white.

Attached: 7b7f422749cceed8dd2fe38c9771b5748df5003cc745c95accd2fb0777968076.jpg (300x281, 20.47K)

I'm advocating for a wall, don't straw man me you cucked faggot. And yes we are less white then 2 years ago, thanks trump

How much do you get paid to sperg the fuck out over contrived grievances, (15)?

is there anything Trump could do that would be your red line? his failure on immigration was mine, go read my first post, after that I was mostly responding to people who don't mind being fucked over by a lying fraud and think fences are walls now

So has he started building the wall yet?

Why is it worth it? It isn't as if they live in poverty when they do get here

Attached: 50k a year.jpg (1080x2280, 544.59K)

What Trump gave us is not solid. It has vertical gaps. You played yourself.

That user explicitly stated it is not a wall, it is a palisade. I can agree with that, I'll stop calling it a fence, but it's still not a wall.
Are you trolling, or stupid?

FAKE NEWS

Metal is pretty solid if i remember correclty. I'm also pretty sure all kinds of walls have some sort of openings, windows, gates, doors and other sort of gaps. or do specific gaps rule walls out? Technically bricks have gaps inbetween too and aren't made out of a single solid stone. Based on that logic any stone structure with vertical gaps wouldn't constitute a wall either, wew man.

And small palisades that are fixed to the ground with posts are a type of fence, whereas big palisades where each individual stake is rammed into the ground or in this case concrete, is a type of wall. The difference between fence and wall was already highlighted multiple times in the Thread and the same rule goes for palisades.

Attached: e39af540808de6b9145c516aa7216aa03513b40f490625b6103226bb73b25056.jpg (1080x1178, 258.1K)

Palisades or stakewalls. Can be either a fence or a wall depending on how it is constructed.