Woodchipper For MAGA Kids

Hollywood Producer @Jack_Morrissey just went private after tweeting this death threat about Covington Catholic school kids wearing MAGA Hats archive.is/ZgXXd

It's going viral with most of rightwing Twitter reposting it.

Attached: 1548025359740[1].png (767x796, 715.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JacobCLloyd/status/1087097243230982144
facebook.com/therealjackmorrissey
tumblr.com/post/146114445205/5-fun-facts-about-jack-morrissey-breaking-dawn/amp
teamjack.com/thepodcasts/2012/07/team-jack-episode-1-not-another-origin.html
jackmorrissey.com
twitter.com/Jack_Morrissey
twitter.com/Resolver310
youtube.com/watch?v=w50w8o1T2yI
heavy.com/news/2019/01/nathan-phillips/
fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians
youtu.be/BGpzGu9Yp6Y
archive.li/T221v
enjin.com/profile/6147886/posts
archive.fo/98a3T
archive.vn/atNsn
archive.vn/73YTx
media.8ch.net/file_store/03dbc083f0f311f6d4c1a68ad36e0bc76e6835f3acbd18c6b74dee2f9622c54e.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who? Ok whatever, just add him to the list.

Attached: smirk nationalism.jpg (300x180, 7.14K)

seriously? that's a thing?

everyone in those videos needs to be sterilized.

are you new to the internet?

twitter.com/JacobCLloyd/status/1087097243230982144

Attached: 64e95076e0882617ed0e837f8665ec8b[1].png (548x516, 294.67K)

Not completely. facebook.com/therealjackmorrissey

Friends and family, all ripe for a reply.

Can people like him be sued by the students?

There was a black girl who sued Spencer people for harassment.

Fuck off, reddit.

Firstly, go back to reddit, faggot. As for the question though, he can face criminal charges for threatening minors. It won't go to that point, but it will cost him a lot of money and hurt him regardless.

That pic is a reference to Fargo. Great movie!

I realize the incident may be popular with boomer-tier e-celebs, but the optics on this whole thing are fantastic:
it's a perfect storm of media self-immolation.

So what do you have to show for it?

cannibalism, burnt tipis and a very poor resistance to smallpox.
pls gib more firewater an shiny beads, white man.

>facebook.com/therealjackmorrissey
page isnt available

nice one OP. it's been shared. saged for 2x post

It was ok, except for the absolute jewishness of it. It's a 'true story' because it's true that it is a story. Typical jewish 'it was real in my mind' semantic bs.

he's brought it upon himself

Fuck off back to reddit, moshe.

You can keep a twitter account as long as you're not a total retard about everything. Ban evasion on twitter requires little more than an average iq and more self-control than a teenager.

They also don't process alcohol like normal humans spa small drink gets them extremely drunk. They blame it on the white man lol.

hes not right wing , hes a little fucking butt hurt twerp with no fucking parents to keep him in line.

hes a fucking rich kid

hating on native americans is not a right wing thing. disrespecting your elders is not a right wing thing. He should write the old guy off as a crazy angry man and just let him be.

Mockery is for pussies

Once more proving
THE LEFT CANT MEME
So they have to steal ours and then fuck it up.

The thing is, you always have to go one level up. He directed/produced/whatever a pedophilic movie for Disney. Go directly up to Disney. Say "Disney, this is you, as an organization, and your board as individuals saying this. His words are yours.". The middling pedo (and others in the twattosphere) will get theirs, but always elevate immediately to the next level. Hold one puppet up the chain responsible publicly.

THE SYMBOL OF A GENERATION REJECTING MARXISM

Attached: SYG2.png (700x900, 56.71K)

This one is for the Youth.

JACK MORRISSEY
aka
John Brian Morrissey 3RD

6920 Los Tilos Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90068-3107

Phone
(323) 851-2442

He "grew up an army brat" (Meaning his parents were in the millitary)
>tumblr.com/post/146114445205/5-fun-facts-about-jack-morrissey-breaking-dawn/amp

He's also a fag.
>teamjack.com/thepodcasts/2012/07/team-jack-episode-1-not-another-origin.html

His Website
jackmorrissey.com
His Facebook
facebook.com/therealjackmorrissey
His Twitter
twitter.com/Jack_Morrissey

Other associated numbers:

(323) 851-2442 - LandLine/Services
(818) 979-3160 - Wireless
(323) 697-3021 - Wireless
(708) 704-8862 - Wireless
(310) 454-8117 - LandLine/Services
(213) 484-6404 - LandLine/Services

RELATIVES:

Fallon Morrissey'
1120 W George St, APT GDN
Chicago, IL 60657-4379
___

Ann G Morrissey
1230 Monroe Ave
River Forest, IL 60305-1124
[email protected]
(708) 785-8936 - Wireless
(708) 771-8936 - LandLine/Services
(773) 771-8936 - Wireless
____

Daniel C Morrissey
1212 Nuuanu Ave, APT 1910
Honolulu, HI 96817-4028
[email protected]
[email protected]
(312) 945-1432 - Wireless
(312) 945-0000 - LandLine/Services
(808) 533-6682 - LandLine/Services
_____

Joseph Patrick Morrissey
427 Church Rd
Devon, PA 19333-1707
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(610) 293-4040 - LandLine/Services
(608) 695-2880 - Wireless
(202) 249-2814 - LandLine/Services
______

What about Nathan Phillips. He is a tribal elder of the omaha tribe. Their facebook has p.o.box that leads to tribal reservation city Macy. After research, looks but not sure, that Nathan Phillips lives in city of Omaha in front of some Magnet school. I need to know where he lives.

Attached: 1547976900130.jpg (706x759, 231.92K)

Mythology, never happened.

Here is twitter.com/Resolver310

His username has the Los Angeles area code, and in this pic he has his username posted. His name is Jose Escobedo.

This video shows his desktop. He's also a script kiddie working off of windows.

youtube.com/watch?v=w50w8o1T2yI

bump

hes in tracy california, just outside san francisco ot at least this ip is

I figured so. He's not so good with computers if he's using windows, shows his ip, and his name.

Real white people use mac because it's pure.

Real men use Kali Linux

pure shit, that is

I got a present for you user.

NATHANIEL ALAN PHILLIPS

422 Hawkins St
Ypsilanti MI 48197-5349'

He has a few owned businesses listed under him and his dead wife:

Heritage of Healing
1109 W Cross St
 Ypsilanti MI 48197-2104

Native Youth Alliance 
13109 Wilton Oaks Dr Silver Spring MD 20906

Native Youth Alliance
3232 7th NE St Washington DC 20017

Some good info on this feather wearing rain dancing butt flap nigger here:
>heavy.com/news/2019/01/nathan-phillips/

He sure does love the spotlight. In 2015 he
Accused Eastern Michigan University students of racism for wearing Indian feathers and face paint.'''
>fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians

He has even appeared in a Skrillex music video
youtu.be/BGpzGu9Yp6Y
(Wont embed, file already exists)

—————–

Some Past Addresses:

1711 Kenyon NW St
Washington, DC 20010-2616

5900 Bridge Rd, APT 901
Ypsilanti, MI 48197-7011

8945 S Highway 95, # 4027
Mohave Valley, AZ 86440-9387

Po Box 283
Walthill, NE 68067-0283

Peoples City Msn
Lincoln, NE 68509
(This is a Homeless Shelter)
———————

RELATIVES

Aaron R Phillips
7 Rainbow Ln
Amityville, NY 11701-1619
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(404) 287-3302 - Wireless
(443) 301-3039 - Wireless
(404) 748-2620 - Wireless
__

Antwan Dewan Phillips
14440 E Michigan Ave
Albion, MI 49224-9157
[email protected]
(734) 883-2117 - Wireless
(734) 686-1398 - Wireless
(734) 489-3815 - Wireless
___

Earline Phillips
2756 Hikone Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3233
[email protected]
(734) 709-3306 - Wireless
(734) 544-8275 - LandLine/Services
(734) 239-6185 - LandLine/Services
____

Daniel Ray Phillips
8891 Nottingham Dr
Ypsilanti, MI 48198-3257
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(734) 494-0655 - LandLine/Services
(231) 408-2344 - Wireless
(734) 985-8276 - Wireless
______

Geneva L Phillips
8079 Ida St
Ida, MI 48140-9783

Here is a paste in case you would like to hold onto it
>archive.li/T221v

checked and fucking KeK

"A young bull and an old bull are at the top of a hill.
There are hundreds of cows grazing below. The young bull says,
"Let's run down there and fuck a cow!"

The old bull says, "No, let's walk down and fuck them all."

Let the games begin

Attached: TheWorldIsYours.png (775x837 75.16 KB, 69.15K)

Bump.

I found him. His old profile, which is here: enjin.com/profile/6147886/posts

Lists the only post by him with his old username, with a gmail of the same name: zombieki11er310

A quick search of that name runs back to Bryan Leyva Espinoza, his old home town was in Los Angeles, where he moved to Texas, and went to Cedar Hill High school, which won 2 state championships back to back, and guess what banner he has on his youtube channel? A texas championship ring that lists back to back wins.

Him unironically talking about putting children into a wood chipper because of their political view is perverse.

Latitude: 34.110548N
Longitude: 118.340272W
Wifi network: lopblanca6

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (605x333 32.51 KB, 121.39K)

It really is quite remarkable to see how bitter and vengeful the faggots are now that they're feeling their oats. A few big gay pride parades, getting thwarted in a federal election and they're ready for genocide of the white cis gendered normies.

What would Lenin think if this was all he had to work with in 1917?

Says the nigger triggered by a smiling white guy in a Trump hat.

Operating System: Windows 8 or 8.1 based on desktop icons in the video

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x428 416.38 KB, 157.77K)

I found his name, scroll up a bit you will see it. Jose Escobedo is someone he's staying with. I found an old username tied to his current one, he's outted now.

They're just taking the woodchipper nationalism meme and applying it to their opponents. They can't even think of anything original. Pathetic.

>youtube.com/watch?v=w50w8o1T2yI
Matched to Windows 8 or 8.1

confirmed in

noted user, I'm not sure who/how he fits into OP but was making a passing contribution ;^)

>enjin.com/profile/6147886/posts
archive by an user a short while ago, but not seen posted:
archive.fo/98a3T

MAGAcucks getting killed alongside the liberals, Jews and Marxists sounds good to me.

Hunh?

(You)

He's also from Texas, as that's where he's originally from. His youtube channel has the same pictures as his twitter, and the banner has the texas championship ring. His username before had the same numbers as his username.

I took the archive, so at least now we've got something to work with in terms of the harasser. He's fucked.

Looks like the work of a tacky (((libertarian))) artist

Attached: e74ffca84221c308eb7598d881e402a4d692810ce084a56e4476bdcdfcadaa2f.png (255x177, 20.98K)

Attached: dissident-nationalism16.jpg (1476x899, 177.08K)

Ive seen people banned for simply posting statistics, youre full of shit.

Attached: twitter-bans-ben-and-jerrys.JPG (1125x447, 93.53K)

It's especially obvious when you realize germ theory didn't exist at the time.

Another day, another storm in a teacup with sour milk. The so called stories that come out of nowhere to dominate the lamestream media get worse. Unimaginative non events that are usually too boring to spend more than five minutes reading about.

Throw the faggots into that wood chipper first. Solve the majority of the problems right there.

The full video proves that the injun walked up to the kid and started harassing him, not the other way around. The kid actually behaved much more maturely than the old red man.

Go drink your listo you fucking chug.

Funny how Dimocrats are mostly quiet on Native Americans unless it has something to do with attacking Republicans or anyone who isn't them. By their behavior, anyone would think niggers are the 'original inhabitants'.

Whose to say that Lenin 'didn't' only have this to work with. Lefties are lefties down throughout time.

2/10

yfw you realize the injun was engaging in a healing prayer

Great Spirit, when will you strike (((them))) down?

Attached: putinchuckle.png (361x500, 169.78K)

Hell yeah, brother. Democrats are the real racists, but true patriots love ALL Americans, especially NATIVE Americans, who are our elder brothers in patriotism. WWG1WGA.

First of all, Indian prayers are unwelcome and stupid. InB4 christcuck – yes, nigger, prayer doesn't work Second, he was an Occupy fag praying to "heal" white teenagers who disagree with his commie benefactors. Shitskins need to shut the fuck up, since they have nothing to contribute.

Sage because I'm responding to bait.

——————————————————–
Dropped by: Right-Wing Hate squad
——————————————————–
Reason for Dox: Doxxing an underage teenager
——————————————————–
Personal Information:
Full Name: Ladd Mills Everitt
Race: White
Alias: Unknown
——————————————————–
Contact information:
Phone Number: (301) 585-0198
Email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
——————————————————–
Location Information:
Address: 9402 Woodland Dr
Zip: 20910-1450
City: Silver Spring
State: Maryland
Nationality: American
——————————————————–
Social Media Accounts:
Twitter: @LaddEveritt
——————————————————–
Archives:
archive.vn/atNsn [Twitter]
archive.vn/73YTx [dox thread]
——————————————————–
Notes:
Participated in doxxing and smearing white teenagers after they were harassed and intimidated by minorities. Was spreading the information about one of the teenagers.
——————————————————–

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-21 Ladd Everitt ( LaddEveritt) Twitter(1).png (588x282, 30.67K)

Should we update this little faggot's dox?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-21 William LeGate ( williamlegate) Twitter.png (588x332, 85.65K)

Shut the fuck up boomer. Respect is earned. You don't get it for free just for being old. You're a subhuman bitch.

You sound like a Democrat.

Pipe down you old hippie. Men are talking.

Real mind don't blindly hate others because of their ethnicity, only leftist soyboy democrats do.

Pretending that leftist, welfare sucking teepee niggers are worthy of anything but a musket ball is not a white thing.

Attached: dinoniggers.png (800x647, 389.06K)

They are both actors, the injured injun is literally one. And the jewish looking MAGAkid is your typical crypto jew playing his role…. at a Catholic school!
Anyone believing this typical jewish media concoction is very deluded.

You're a moron. Clearly the Jews would not have done such a terrible job at a false flag such as this, it's opened a lot of people's eyes. If it were false flag the kid would not be defending himself, would he, faggot?

I'd rather contact their employers.

That ain't too bright. You want to talk about Project Coast, you come here to Zig Forums

This is clearly a joke, as anyone that has an understanding of how the smallpox virus works knows that it does not survive long outside of the body. Also the smallpox myth was debunked after the creator of the myth was fired for making it all up.

The official fallback narrative. If it is revealed that these kids were setup by their school, which I believe to be the case, then jewmedia will muddy the waters by saying magakid was in on the whole thing. They want that kid to pay. This is all about taking down as many white people as possible with no hope of resistance. Attack our kids and then turn us against them. Sick, sick fucks. Your day of reckoning is coming.

jewish nationalism

How would you know? You've never done shit in your life. Couldn't even read a fucking book. If you had, you might not be such a nigger as to call an older White man, 'a subhuman bitch'. Unless of course you've finally found your dad on this imageboard. I'll throw your ignorant ass a bone.

Respect has nothing to do with another person. True respect has everything to do with one self. It comes from the Latin prefix "re," meaning "again," and the Latin verb "spectare," meaning "to look at". So what respect is, is taking another look at oneself.

The red nigger claims to be a Vietnam vet which is an obvious lie. That's the new, fifty something year old kike claiming to have been in a, 'death camp'.

Everyone needs to call write and tweet at Disney regarding this woodchipper pedophile, and everyone needs to write the Omaha tribe regarding the professional protestor who started this bullshit. Don't (just) go after the NPCs screaming for blood, go to the organizations that support, plan, and profit from this whole thing. All Disney execs (and Google, and Facebook, and Reddit, and Buzzfeed, and, and, and) and all tribal elders should be held accountable for this, not just their (very expendable) operatives.

right

no they want to cause schisms because they need that chaos to keep their power.
The kid can disappear to israel while you sleep, he won't pay, he's the Sandmann.

You provide me with some concrete proof that they're Jewish and I will believe you. Until then, no.

Stay fucking focused. I don't know why, but this particular fake news happening is gaining traction. We need to stay on top of this. Keep applying pressure. When these videos are taken down, put them right back up. When Facebook tries to hush up their promotion of the hit put out on the kid and the suppression of the full video (not that he did anything wrong in the first video anyways), put it back in their face. This should be all over everywhere as long as it takes. Don't let them just move on to Monday's fake news. This happened, this is happening.

The downfall of you pathetic LARPers is how you actually care and devote energy to these media sideshows, and argue amongst yourselves. None of this matters.

Funny, you must be one of those "Ignore them and they will go away" cucks.

You might be right, but if you believe that you should just go on with your life. Go play vidya or whatever, have a good time, and let those of us here who want to do something do it. Personally, seeing more and more comments around the web is what brought me out from the center-left bubble I was in. I never believed the news really, but the frequency and audacity of the lies and the gleeful newspeak of people around me, contrasted with the bare facts, are what activated me. I'm just one person, but hopefully I can bring in one more. This does matter to me. Call it naive, but I think something is happening in the world right now, and I want to encourage it. I'm willing to do my modest part. If it all collapses anyways, so be it, I'm happy to have been involved.

=HOAX==

The Trumpnigger fears the woodchipper

So brave!

Kill yourself kike.

Shut your fucking mouth, peasant. I could spit in a toilet right now and it would have more worth than your entire life. You are less than nothing.
You sound like the type of subhuman niggerfaggot to have a mental breakdown over someone making notifications appear in a social media app.

This conversation is coming off the rails. Stay focused. Hitting Disney and Facebook and all the numales and feminists on Twitter and the rest of lynch mob is the most effective thing to do. Whatever you believe about what happened, imagine you're right and then imagine you're wrong and then realize that either way, hitting these fuckers is the most effective action that can be taken right now. Keep the momentum going. Call, write, tweet, post anywhere and everywhere and when it gets deleted do it again. Keep the pressure up. This is happening.

Weren't Chinks like you imply.
They were Europeans many thousands of years - by boat - before Chinks crossed the land bridge.

It's ingrained into all organisms to hate the outgroup. It's why there are many, many, many different species and not one amorphous amoeba.
Hatred of outgroup is biologically healthy and biologically necessary.
Oh (((you))).
sage for double post

You're going to be hard pressed to prove hatred is an innate biological feature of life

How the fuck is standing with your hands in your pockets and smiling when someone tries to instigate you "playing his role"? The kid did absolutely nothing wrong.
see: media.8ch.net/file_store/03dbc083f0f311f6d4c1a68ad36e0bc76e6835f3acbd18c6b74dee2f9622c54e.mp4

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on with the Native American and the MAGA kids?

I never said that.
I said hatred of outgroup.