YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Please god just end it. Kill us all.
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: amber podesta.jpg (829x831, 117.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/company/amber-ready-inc.
facebook.com/amber.ready.1
twitter.com/amberreadyinc
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
steemit.com/pizzagate/@psychanaut/laura-silsby-is-laura-galyer-at-alertsense-amber-alerts-fema-response-pizzagate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Awesome thread.

A guy who got caught doing perv things with teens was in charge of public relations for kidnapping alerts since 2009? How kosher.

what if they actually are trying to do good and really are trying to save innocent kids and this was all just a big misunderstanding?

Attached: 44. 270-2708806_post-apu-apustaja-thumbs-up.png (840x969, 251.38K)

That I very much doubt.

What really boggles the mind is that 500,000 children go missing every year without being reported to the authorities. first, how did they know its 500,000 if its not reported? and second, why the fuck is this not a crisis even if we only assume 800,000 "reported" cases happen every year?

The point of this is more likely to cause such cognitive dissonance as user 9b8f82.

World is in crisis.

They would probably claim the unreported to have been extrapolated from a survey done on a sample population to investigate unreported child absences.

Been saying this for 20 years when I couldn't even fathom we'd allow ourselves to go this low without a revolution. It ain't going to happen. Whatever god runs this universe is going to make us all scream with insanity until that moment when we finally give up on life, then Kalki will come and purge this earth and drive the spear into our chest in our dying breath.

Please use a better version of this image faggot.

Attached: radio.png (647x889, 42.82K)

the 5 - 800,000 missing includes kids that came home from school an hour late and their mum freaked out and called in a missing persons report.
Includes teenagers who run away from home (probably bulk of the number), and kids who are in the care of their non-state-sanctioned parent.

I learned last night that we are coming to the end of the 5th Age of Man. Apparently there are many beings still alive on Earth from the 4th Age of Man who have attained extreme longevity. These 4th Agers were supposed to have died and moved onto playing bingo somewhere but they have tweaked the natural order of things and beings from the 6th and 7th Ages of Man, who have been held back, have begun arriving already and shits fucked.

Waves of electrical energy emitting from the Super Massive Black Hole at the centre of Kirk Douglas' chin have been coursing through our galaxy and altering all the planets in our solar system, hence global warming, increased vulcanicity, rising number of earthquakes. shits fucked everywhere.

By now we should have all heard of the meteor impact on the North American ice sheet 12,600 years ago and the followup catastrophe 11,800 years ago, the latter may have been solar-related shenanigans. Just in the last few days I've seen a couple of mentions of another calamity around 4000 years ago, evidence of which appears in the usual places (ice, rock strata). I never knew we passed through a rubble trail twice a year until recently, it looks like we regularly get wiped out and a new age begins. These 4th Agers must have survived the last catastrophe.

Most interestingly, the men of the 1st Age were god-like (and those men may have been us), whoops, dinners ready, gotta run.

parents / caregivers dont report it … school teachers report it

theres probably a couple of days before teachers can do this so I bet the kidnappers have 48 hrs of free time before the cops even get noticed.

Im betting a lot of these children are part of foster homes and there are some bad hombres that pay the foster parents to not say anything.

then we can't shitpost about it anymore fugggggg

Attached: baka dude.png (628x458, 172.75K)

Just bump

Please make your headlines more informative in the future.

This is from 2009. What's the point of this thread?

Shame you'll never actually do anything about this, huh.

Does AmberReady still exist? Can't find a website or anything.

yes, they're still going
linkedin.com/company/amber-ready-inc.
facebook.com/amber.ready.1
twitter.com/amberreadyinc

/thread. why would you trust exploitative FUD figures Zig Forums?

What am I reading user? This sounds awfully like LoTR

What if they are not? Faggot.

Attached: c (2)

find them and kill them

helpful ally:

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
coulsonsecure.com

ALWAYS REMEMBER, PIZZAGATE IS REAL

Attached: c.png (480x360 729.2 KB, 24.29K)

I’m actually ready for the final resurrection of the Holy Roman Empire. This world needs to burn. We live in a time where right is wrong, wrong is right and God forbid you try to defend what is really right.

What did you think the amber alerts were for?
Laura Silsby from Clinton Foundation child smuggling in Haiti was involved with it as well IIRC.
If you knew how to post properly and bumped the pizza thread with this - which is where it belongs, you might already know.

Belong in bizza thread

steemit.com/pizzagate/@psychanaut/laura-silsby-is-laura-galyer-at-alertsense-amber-alerts-fema-response-pizzagate
Welcome to 2017 OP

Is this the moment that you realize the amber alert system is for reclaiming the yids escaped pizza children.

Attached: 7b112bd09331c3c2b132856a0046e00f03a76211a7a975d9285a9c5036b9104a.png (404x540, 293.82K)

Yeah don't worry it was just a prank bro.

Attached: f4886ebdc8c0331561727b34fec9751b757301504baf46f572903f78ca38a921.png (573x657, 607.65K)