/SFKG/ Smiley face Killers General

The Smiley face Killers (first coined by retired detectives Kevin Gannon and Anthony Duarte) is a alleged group of killers that are backtracked for murders in mostly the NorthEast and Midwestern United States

Many speculations had been conceived by previous anons to have been going after white males that are in lines of success in athletics or academics

We don't know; but theories pointed by a couple user suggest that they're either Incels, Feminist (that practice the ritual of inserting Maelstrom blood into men they will kill; originated from Korea by a similar group), or both.
——————————————————————————-
VIDEOS (that are must watch):

youtube.com/watch?v=rD3c1RSLeFo

youtube.com/watch?v=oIX2WJeWt-M

youtube.com/watch?v=_wLgypa1m9A
RECENT NEWS

eonline.com/news/1006676/hundreds-of-accidental-drownings-4-dogged-investigators-and-1-wild-theory-inside-the-hunt-for-the-smiley-face-killers

foxnews.com/entertainment/retired-detective-explore-smiley-face-killers-gang-in-new-doc-despite-facing-criticism

Attached: smiley-face-graffiti-2-crop.jpeg (819x400 205.73 KB, 116.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTnN-8BDswI
gnosticwarrior.com/number-8.html
0x0.st/sFKj.asc
newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Korean_shamanism
10mag.com/megalia-south-koreas-radical-feminism-community/
thediplomat.com/2014/06/the-cults-of-south-korea/
oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199756384/obo-9780199756384-0020.xml
youtube.com/watch?v=rD3c1RSLeFo
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Club_(novel)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Club
divamag.co.uk/Diva-Magazine/Culture/Why-Femme-Feral-Are-Holding-A-Queer-Feminist-TheresaMaySmackdown-33/
youtube.com/watch?v=tgvqEcS4OqA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCUM_Manifesto
thedailybeast.com/is-a-serial-killer-gang-murdering-young-men-across-the-us
crystalinks.com/emerald8bw.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spooky

Aren’t smiley faces an MK ultra trigger image?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=OTnN-8BDswI
This video is about a satanic killing gone wrong as told by an FBI officer from LA area… it happens in Oakland and Sonoma. They kidnap her with the use of injecting something into her with a needle…. I think there are great parallels and connections that can be made here as regards to ritual killing… well worth your time to watch…

that will be a yikes from me senpai

Attached: fight club smileys.jpg (867x449, 116.28K)

the absolute madman

You live down there?

Based William Ramsey

i had thought to myself when i read the victim types…. holy shit it's weird leftist death squads

Is there any occult significance with the number eight? (The number of events to make that smiley pattern)

That's what the other Chan thought of as well. On part with the idea that it could be a parking death squad filled with incels and feminist for hire; whatever is going on, we have a chance to make history

gnosticwarrior.com/number-8.html

Bless you brother

retarded

t. shut it down

Fuck off shill.

MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: a8e86d284bf07e2e055f9a20e661e8c4f5247ad531e36b813ae6da04d35a5d31.jpg (1024x768, 121.84K)

I still like that Half-Jew kid. I wish you guys didn't dox him and make him freak out.

Oh, hi Learningcode.

Am not though, and I was accused of being his samefag back then too. I had to make a signed pgp statement saying I wasn't on /cow/. I think Smiley thought that I was pretending to be him at the time since I was doing some drugs and replying to posts using song lyrics that seemed enlightened.

Proof?

This Smiley Face phenomena has many similarities to the missing 411 cases.

Attached: serveimage (32)

0x0.st/sFKj.asc

Checked and saved. Thanks for the tip, user

Does anyone have a link to the info about the feminist theory and the similar group in Korea?

So many similarities that I am sure it is connected. The same shit is also happening in Canada and been around since the 60s.

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Korean_shamanism

thediplomat.com/2014/06/the-cults-of-south-korea/

oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199756384/obo-9780199756384-0020.xml

Cheers.

fucking pathetic slide thread

Attached: 1548100076119.png (339x334, 29.1K)

good, we need more people like this. fed has less time to monitor us and has to deal with real problems

When did Zig Forums get infested with low T soycucks? Jesus this is embarrassing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rD3c1RSLeFo
Why do the comments all say it's a fake documentary, one even suggests that this is revealed at the end?

There rings a bell somewhere inside:

Tob shebbe goyyim harog
Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed.

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

This group is most likely a feminist cult that targets white males out of ideological hatred both for that racial demographic as well as society at large.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Club_(novel)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Club

There is known cultural influence in some feminist circles from Fight Club and the killers are utilizing a variant of the movie's portrayal of a smiley face in relation to "Project Mayhem" (pic related).

divamag.co.uk/Diva-Magazine/Culture/Why-Femme-Feral-Are-Holding-A-Queer-Feminist-TheresaMaySmackdown-33/
youtube.com/watch?v=tgvqEcS4OqA

The choice of white male targets is possibly due to the influence of literature like the SCUM Manifesto and borrows from concepts such as "mirroring" (forcing men to live in the "patriarchal" environment they "subject" feminists to) that are prevalent in South Korean feminist cults like Megalia. In this case suspects may believe they are "mirroring" the "violence" they see perpetrated against women/sexual minorities with their actions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCUM_Manifesto

Some have pointed out that women might not have the muscle to carry out attacks on their own. If male co conspirators are involved, they are likely left leaning, gay and/or transexual. Potential organizations these types of individuals could be sourced from include Antifa or other militant gay/trans rights organizations. New York might be a place to begin looking since it is the origin location for many of these kinds of movements. The interaction between these kinds of demographics and satanist/occult organizations is potentially an explanation for why their murder patterns could resemble the constellation of Scorpius.

One more thing. The group is moving along known northern trafficking routes (human/guns/drugs etc.) that connect New York to Seattle along with cities in-between like Detroit and Chicago. Depending on whether they are knowingly or unknowingly moving along those routes (they might simply be attracted to trafficking hotspots by their mutual desire to find easy targets) it could indicate past/present affiliations to groups with some kind of trafficking connection or knowledge.

Attached: protectedimage.jpeg (420x175, 27.31K)

I always found that shit really interesting even more so kampy would always lock missing 411 threads

>youtube.com/watch?v=rD3c1RSLeFo
Stop using that link!

It's a MOCKUMENTARY a fake documentary. The last scene where the black serial killer kills the kid should be a fucking sign that it was staged. You lose all credibility if you spread it.

fed backroom pet project?
underworld/overworld training?

charities/NGO's working in school districts where star pupils are funneled?
are there feminist sports doctors?

Attached: imagep.jpg (600x583, 47.37K)

It's a fake documentary.

Stop spreading it. It's made to discredit the whole SFK theory.

This has nothing to do with feminist or antifa. They are not capable.

More with some satanic sodomite gayglub, or police.

fed satan gayclub is more likely, since the gay mafia roots have been growing since the early 20th century. You can't pull something like this off without generational silence surrounding the planning.

Actually this seems far more likely to me than a group of feminists. Straight men don't really comprehend how much gay males hate them…even after the 'transgendering' (torture and mutilation) of their children. You'd think they would 'get it' and wake up to the fact that gay men hate them, but nope.

its women, bitches love smileys
and serial killers

Those investigating the case should focus on jewish women found in the area
Any suspect character found. Check if they have a social media history of discussing with extremist feminism.

Your immediate damage control is too obvious. Feminists are notorious for their connections to gay/transgender groups.

Except that feminists only have a power presence in the overworld of academia/corporatism/government, they would likely be the money/legalistic haven. The gays and pedos are their soldiers because of the efficiency of the underworld that they have dug out for their network, over the years.

It always comes down to men. These killings might not even be organized by a matriarchal structure, considering they could have been used as initiation rites for decades before the female power structure emerged fully.

what the fuck is Maelstrom blood??

Attached: 1392023097931.jpg (864x648, 65.59K)

I've always wondered if he got his name from that hella cringey 4chan movie made around 2011 by a bunch of shitty youtubers.

Dammit. Completely forgot this was a thing.
Was there ever any MSM reporting on this? Any arrests?
Or is it some pizzagate level “everyone is involved” kind of shit?

Attached: FCC468FE-287A-487F-94AC-486752B5351A.png (680x418, 515.6K)

411 is kike propaganda, murders don't happen outside ethnically enriched neighborhoods.

There's been MSM coverage:

thedailybeast.com/is-a-serial-killer-gang-murdering-young-men-across-the-us

It seems pretty dubious to me - while there certainly COULD be an organized gang, the description seemed a little memey. The news isn't reporting the evidence, so i have no way of telling if it's credible stuff or if it's pizzabait-tier shilling.

Stop being retarded.

In isolation, that line appears to direct a generalized genocide of non-Jews. EVEN the best, not ONLY the best. That doesn't fit with the smileyface killers.

In actuality, this line refers to a specific historical battle - the war between the Jews fleeing Egypt and Pharoah's soldiers. The logic is roughly:
- God killed all the livestock owned by those who did not fear God
- Pharoah sent charioteers after the Jews
- Chariots are pulled by livestock
- Therefore, Pharoah must have gotten the livestock from God-fearing men
- God-fearing men are better than other Egyptians
- But they're still trying to make Jews into slaves
- So while they were better than others in Pharoah's army, they still needed killing.

This verse justifies, say, shooting Nazi soldiers during the Holocaust even if these soldiers happen to be good people aside from the whole Holocaust bit. It doesn't justify indiscriminate murder of gentiles who AREN'T trying to force you into slavery.

For references, Numbers 35:30 says:

Does that mean ANYONE who has multiple witnesses against them is to be put to death? Even thieves? No, the full text is:

A much more reasonable penal code.

It's a universal number. Any culture that doesn't recognize harmonics, well, you've got niggers and kikes, that's it. Everything breaks down to 8 harmonies, octaves.

Important thing to consider. Police suppress serial killer activity to try and discourage them and prevent copycats.

nice shitpost!

go back to reddit, faggot.

It's a sad day when you idiots can't tell the difference between 4pol and reddit.

As a heavy Missing 411 reader/researcher, I would agree with you.

Common individuals targeted: Germanic decent, high intilligence, high athleticism, white skin (but black not unheard of) and overall good character.

But I will say this also, the smily face phenomenon is definitely NOT the cause of the VAST number of missing 411 type cases.

Most 411 cases involve the following (which mostly rules out human involvement):

-NO SCENT TRAIL
-individuals seemingly vanishing into thin air (they are seen one second and gone the next)
-body found in a loction previously searched MANY times
-body not decomposing at a rate it should be at (they were alive part of the time they were missing)
-bodies and alive victims being found many miles away from origional location
-children being found in places they could not physically reach by themselves (often in higher elevations)
-No rigior mortis (bodies would have to have been turned/tumbled after death to prevent pooling of blood after time)
-extremely remote location where kidnapping/killing someone would be extremely difficult without being discovered
-thermal imaging equipped helicopters failing to detect anything in open, remote locations where locating a lost person should be easy

All these and more are facts that prove most 411 type cases do not involve humans (unless the killers are using silent and invisible helicopters to kidnap people).

Just look up the recent case of Constantinos 'Danny' Filippidis, the skier who went missing, to get an idea how crazy these cases can be. Danny is not the only skier to go missing either. He was, however, found alive, unlike the many others who are "kidnapped".

Children seemingly vanish into thin air and are found dead later. Very disturbing subject. Look up "missing 411" podcasts on YouTube with George Noory.

Also I forget to add this to the reasons these murders/kidnappings are not by humans:

The coroner can never determin the cause of death, and if a cause is given, it is not the real cause of death, and is just given to give closure to the family.

Also, Mr. Pauldies (the researcher and author of missing 411) recently made a comment along the lines of "it's like it wants your soul". Suggesting that the cause of death of these people is the removal of their soul.

sounds like gene harvesting

They are (((gay rapists))). Straight out of Haifa.

How to defend yourself:
1. nofap. This will improve your awareness of surroundings and temporal acumen
2. wear a fucking watch, what the hell, are you a nigger?!
3. learn to fucking read the watch
4. always carry. Can't carry a gun? Carry a knife. Can't carry a knife, carry a suitable cudgel (laws vary, but flashlights can be good). Train in the use of your carried item.
5. always phone-carry
6. always backup-battery-carry
THESE ARE NOT OPTIONAL, user
You get raped and tortured to death by kike faggots, your own damn fault.

Discipline. Always.
THE KIKE FEARS THE SAMURAI!

To the investigators, if they are here: I believe he wears a leather mask(?) of some kind

Have a look at this shit!

(((fibrotex)))

There are also booties for the feet.

This behavior would be consistent with kikes. They are permitted to kill Americans at will. There is no law here, it's all been handed over to them.

The victim in Pittsburgh was gay and liberal.

T. Person who was with bestfriend when he called for help

Was his appearance fashy, though? Like sideburns or something?

Lemme see if i can dig up original text. She's the shelly in the dailybeast article. First time he called fornhelp she saved him. Second time his body was found down river like months later with not enough decomposition to match missing time

Yeah I have 5 of the 411 books Im not going camping anytime soon.

He was Germanic looking but the gay hans look

Fuck off you retard. You sure seem real interested in dissuading anyone from even looking into the theory itself. You also seem to be rushing to the jew's aid, as well as trying to pretend the holohoax happened. 3 strikes Chaim.

To the other people in the thread I have a story you might find interesting. This way told to me by way of an Army officer who worked with the FBI a couple of times doing cross training and they got to talking about serial killers. Apparently, whenever a potential serial killing pattern is found, the last thing in the world the FBI or State Police want to happen is for the media to get a hold of it. And not because of the serial killer doing a Red Dragon thing, but because when the news of a serial killer gets out, almost every time, gangs of crazies move into the area and start killing using the same pattern.

Their logic is when the guy gets caught what's the difference between 5 dead women and 10 dead women? They'll all get pinned on him anyways.

Attached: a4986d9052616476b359c026e1b03c29906e2ebfa78c896b10eb62f1cbca0c2c.jpg (500x459, 44.36K)

Attached: gays love your post.jpg (432x264, 49.77K)

Which means he was alive for part of the time he was missing. In these Missing 411 cases, this suggests that some of these people are "held" before they are killed. And we don't even know HOW they are killed most if the time. This subject is just so insane.

it's not feminists or anything part of the current zeitgeist, these have been around for at least a decade+

Huh, never seen this stuff before, even though I keep up with military blogs like soldiersystems. It looks like a new product to me though. I guess the military might have had access to this tech though back when missing 411 victims were being searched for using thermal (perhaps 15 years ago or more).

But even then…that doesn't explain how the perpetrator(s) could get out into these remote locations and predict the movements of their victims and somehow snatch them, and never leave the victim's scent behind that the search dogs could track. And then there is the issue of boot prints from the perps at the last seen location of the victim.

yeah, paulides always mentioned it was college age dudes with german ties

even more random nonsense. none of the victims were ever victims of rape, they just disappeared and showed up dead in a tunnel/river the next day

Exactly. Period of missing time and then found downriver impossible timeframe and location .

Dailybeast story is one im talking about in Pittsburgh. Happened as written.
I joked at first with shelly from article that he prolly just left with a fat chick and was drunk not knowing about the previous abduction attempt, meaning these are targeted and planned.

This needs continued research

I'll be checking that time get.

ride a fucking reindeer
(or use hovercraft/man-portable-quadcopter)

the fucking reindeer
(or hovercraft/man-portable-quadcopter)

Depends on if you count non-consensual violation rape or not, if it doesn't include an actual penis. Real trannies don't have penises, user.

Cellphone tracking. Israel's been doing it forever. It's their main technique for killing arabs (& Fascist Americans).

Stop researching this topic immediately.

We have a live one.

i smell kikes

Most of us did. He was like a retarded but fun cousin. Can't stand him when he is with you but you miss him when he leaves.

crystalinks.com/emerald8bw.html

Strange and terrible
are the HOUNDS of the Barrier.
Follow they consciousness to the limits of space.
Think not to escape by entering your body,
for follow they fast the Soul through angles.
Only the circle will give ye protection,
save from the claws
of the DWELLERS IN ANGLES.

Once, in a time past,
I approached the great Barrier,
and saw on the shores where time exists not,
the formless forms
of the HOUNDS of the barrier.
Aye, hiding in the midst beyond time I found them;
and THEY, scenting me afar off,
raised themselves and gave the great bell cry
that could be heard from cycle to cycle
and moved through space toward my soul.

Fled I then fast before them,
back from time's unthinkable end.
But ever after me pursued they,
moving in strange angles not known to man.
Aye, on the gray shores of TIME-SPACE'S end
found I the HOUNDS of the Barrier,
ravening for the Soul
who attempts the beyond.

Fled I through circles back to my body.
Fled, and fast after me they followed.
Aye, after me the devourers followed,
seeking through angles to devour my Soul.

Aye, know ye man,
that the Soul who dares the Barrier
may be held in bondage
by the HOUNDS from beyond time,
held till this cycle is completed
and left behind
when the consciousness leaves.

Entered I my body.
Created the circles that know not angles,
created the form
that from my form was formed.
Made my body into a circle
and lost the pursuers in the circles of time.
But, even yet, when free from my body,
cautious ever must I be
not to move through angles,
else my soul may never be free.

Know ye, the HOUNDS of the Barrier
move only through angles
and never through curves of space.
Only by moving through curves
can ye escape them,
for in angles they will pursue thee.
O man, heed ye my warning;
Seek not to break open
the gate to beyond.
Few there are
who have succeeded in passing the Barrier
to the greater LIGHT that shines beyond.
For know ye, ever the dwellers,
seek such Souls to hold in their thrall.

Listen, O man, and heed ye my warning;
seek ye to move not in angles but curves,
And if while free from thy body,
though hearest the sound like the bay of a hound
ringing clear and bell-like through thy being,
flee back to thy body through circles,
penetrate not the midst mist before.

When thou hath entered the form thou hast dwelt in,
use thou the cross and the circle combined.
Open thy mouth and use thou thy Voice.
Utter the WORD and thou shalt be free.
Only the one who of LIGHT has the fullest
can hope to pass by the guards of the way.
And then must he move
through strange curves and angles
that are formed in direction not know to man.

Attached: Thoth3.png (1404x1692, 3.42M)

The HOUNDS appear as a smiling face with fangs and eyes beared wide open. They use fake light to attract those on the journey, like an angler fish. They feed on Consciousness itself.
Like all things Thoth-related, this is all happening on a mental level, not physical.

Masonic hit squad

Vox Day is "Italian mafia"

Attached: Double D.jpg (312x500, 28.81K)

You may have been a better owner/mod than the cancer Ronald Watkins imposed on the board, but you're still retarded.

Interesting

bump

Oh god NO.

The smileyface killers, as described, seem to go after drunk guys.

Alcohol makes you a moron. Nofap makes you horny. A drunk horny moron has worse situational awareness than a drunk moron.

I don't know if smileyface is Q-tier autism or something real, but there ARE predators who prey on drunks, and being too horny for your own good makes you an easy target for them.

Going armed to a bar is asking for trouble. Phonecarry, yes. Backupbatterycarry, yes. But if you mix alcohol and weapons, the odds that you'll meme yourself into a panic about something harmless and stab an innocent, or stab some shit who only actually deserves a couple punches, are much higher than the odds that you'll encounter a serial killer AT ALL.

Biggest thing you can do to help yourself is indirect: When you see someone who's too drunk and out of it, help them contact their friends. That gets them away from predators and helps establish CLUES if a predator does get them.

There is only one researcher worth reading on this topic:
William Ramsey is the author of Children of the Beast: Aleister Crowley's Shadow Over Humanity, Prophet of Evil: Aleister Crowley, 9/11 and the New World Order and Abomination: Devil Worship and Deception in the West Memphis Three Murders. He is also the proprietor of Occult Investigations, a website dedicated to covering the role of the Occult in the intrigues of the Deep State and the host of the weekly program William Ramsey Investigates.

He covers this topic extensively; it is one of his favorites. He proves police collusion in many cases. He actually has testimony from witnesses on lots of this. High energy investigator.

You left out his bitcoin donation address and his ID on this very thread (2f5e21)

bump

New documentary

You ever heard of Philip Schneider? Look up his testimony, it's on youtube. He alluded to this phenomenon.

After seeing all this, I'm inclined to believe the OP is Kevin Gannon, Anthony Duarte, or an investigator who wants to settle this case. They're trying to illicit our weaponized autism.

Attached: 61e7abd05537a612f2372570207c4c0237e2dbb0584c78c6ad6dc4f460786d9e.jpg (1044x1280 329.81 KB, 271.12K)

Modern Radfem has been around for decades, the SCUM Manifesto is from the 60's or 70's, and similar ideas were coming out of the early Soviet Union / Weimar Republic.

I'm not him. I just did a low energy post by copy/pasting most of that description of his work. Bad description honestly, but I'm not going to summarize his work on the SMFK. I'll just say that he actually interviews people involved, so that makes him almost a primary source sometimes.

No worry. We're all incel mutts anyways.

Attached: 8chan pol.jpg (960x720, 96.38K)