BAM!! All it took was one vidoe

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/
cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
meguca.org/nya/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*video

They literally suck infant cock

Shows you (((who))) you can't criticize.

The people we are not allowed to criticize are the owners of this human farm

Who is this guy? He seems very based.

For perspective this guys probably gets 10 thousand complaints against him on youtube because of all this rants against black women but he managed to survive them but he makes one video exposing the truth about rabbis and they move in with clinical precision.

You better believe these kiddy diddlers are watching all imageboards like hawks. If your opsec is weak expect nasty unexpected surprises.

Attached: 1547872678240.jpg (1904x1568, 338.92K)

Attached: 587CD220-9181-46FB-B923-5D9B77C7AC7F.jpeg (562x799, 296.93K)

So where's a link to his video on the JEws? I'm not finding anything on his channels.

The video is called "Surviving Judaism What these Jewish Rabbis do to children …" something like that its at 1:05. It no longer exists. The channel is still there its called TNNRaw3

Yeah, I got the name and started looking around. I found a few mirrors but those were dead, and it looks like the archive he keeps on his personal site is behind a paywall. I'll post here if i find anything else.

every single day

Attached: RWDS.png (500x312, 168.03K)

Webm for everyone.

Attached: Tommy Sotomayor's Channel Gets Demonetized After Doing A Video Exposing Rogue Rabbi's In NYC.webm (1280x720, 11.87M)

Poor innocent person of color has been brainwashed by racist right wing white supremacist antisemites

We've turned him into a self-hating true Israelite. Das rite!

Good news in my opinion. Someone recommend to them the book The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews.

And the video of the black guy who properly researched the slave trade and discovered that it was mainly jews that blacks should be holding responsible for slavery if anyone.

Pathetic.

Attached: yuripperifle.jpg (640x400, 40.01K)

Stop replying to bait you big ass faggot. This is your brain on anime

why yes in fact i do

Attached: 0fa79ffb52dad0510d1bc13ff84e43355396a4329c57adad2ea5aeeaf4e86737.jpg (1080x612, 102.49K)

Eventually, it will be a worldwide coalition of all the people that are sick of the Jews that will end global Jewry. Not a single nation has been spared from their relentless cruelty and greed.

Leave some oxygen for the rest of us you wide nosed nigger

ok nigger

You can criticise female genital mutilation among Muslims in Africa all you want, but dare to do a similar criticism about ((them)) and you will get punished.

If that doesn't ring a bell…

Attached: voltaire1.jpg (786x393, 78.74K)

well wouldja look at that, youtube kikes fully limited that video. what a (((cohencidence)))

Always thought just a link to wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/ was really effective. You could slap that shit on a sticker with a basic provocative image and I'm sure at least some normies will follow through.

(((Sotomayor))) gets KIKED.
Btw who's that e-celeb and why should I give him my attention, Tommy? Stop shilling your shit, no one cares if you got demonetized.

We live in a world where women have been convinced that beauty is getting botulism injected into your lips and then smearing them with foreskin cream, meaning their partner is forced to put their mouth on toxic penis in order to get intimate.

Dubs have spoken! #MAGAwithDACA

Tell us, nigger/jew, what good is a strong body when it is controlled by such a feeble mind?

Change that to:
You boy, do we have to show you what a real Israeli looks like?

*Jew boy

Oy vey, hate whites/blacks in a thread focused on kikes and their horrible pedo and baby torturing habits!

(((demonetized)))

do it faggot
that would be dank af

Blacks are always 100% protected by Jewish institutions until they question Jewish power or say something unflattering about them. Once that happens the offending black in question gets smacked down just as quickly and brutally as any other kind of gentile. Like everyone else, Jews don't actually care about blacks, only about how they can manipulate them to advance an agenda.

Nah. Unless you think the enforced state of violence and poverty, the constant relocation into white neighborhoods, the impossibility of a healthy black family model, and the aggressive mixed messaging of the media propaganda is a protective state. Blacks die and suffer a lot, that ain't protection, that is keeping them sick enough to bite.

Is there a link to the original video?

Based MAGA nigger who is slowly losing his fucking mind because he's in the top percentile of nog IQs, and he has spent years chronicling the degradation of his own people. He fucking hates niggers, but he knows he is one, so he makes videos where he basically just suffers on camera for 20 minutes. Other niggers are viciously persecuting him, but only the Jews could pull the plug.

It's not enforced, it's encouraged by jewish media manipulation, but not enforced.
Otherwise there would be some wakandanesque place where blacks thrive in their homogenous utopia.
Zamunda maybe.

all those betas calling me a nigger. look what would look like if u did this irl wh*toid. pic related
also Fuck White People
Fuck White Nationalists
Fuck White Supremacists
Fuck White Apologists
Fuck White Men
Fuck Racists
Fuck Sexists
Fuck Bigots
Fuck Nazis
Fuck Fascists
Fuck Republicans
Fuck Libertarians
Fuck Conservatives
Fuck Right-Wingers
Fuck Christians
Fuck 4chan
Fuck T_D
Fuck Incels
Fuck Alt-Righters
Fuck Alex Jones
Fuck Ben Shapiro
Fuck Milo Yannapolis
Fuck Steven Crowder
Fuck Trump Loyalists
Fuck Donald Trump

Attached: 1541921965760.jpg (650x515, 183.7K)

Attached: google.com-4.jpg (435x590 14.71 KB, 69.21K)

0/10 bait
>>>/reddit/

They straightened his nose for him… incredible.
What you so salty over? Did someone call you a nigger once irl and you failed to do something about it?

Attached: 06 - Nigger Arrest Rates_jpg.jpg (424x533 31.45 KB, 54.07K)

Attached: 08 - Niggers Rape Goats_jpg.jpg (638x454 37.19 KB, 77.44K)

Attached: 17 - Nigger Pigment_jpg.jpg (503x461 51.72 KB, 66.78K)

Attached: 34 - Niggers Are Retarded_jpg.jpg (700x530 75.73 KB, 71.52K)

wh*Te subhumans, how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all around good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would instantly feel more attracted to these superior strong bulls, infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every woman was carrying their children, the wh*Te womens' original children would be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise those inferior children anyway? They are only going to turn out like their pathetic wh*Te fathers.

The men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they would try to win over ugly white-worshipping Jap women because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second and third pregnancy. They won't stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Attached: 1547901335440.jpg (1080x1085, 272.95K)

Yes.

Attached: Monster2.jpg (480x270, 39.86K)

Attached: (((you))).jpg (559x283, 56.74K)

The most shallow and blatant attempts at derailing I have ever witnessed. Literally on the level of the jew who says 'negro-saxon' in every thread. You people are so laughably out of touch and obvious that I'm actually embarrassed for you. Your daddies managed to worm their way into our nations and nearly tore them down from the inside; and this - THIS - is all you can manage? Were you not evil parasites wanting to destroy us I might feel bad for you; as it is I am glad that the same nepotistic ways your yiddish parents used to screw half of us have ultimately screwed you and will now lead to your incineration.

The oven hungers. The time is nigh. You know it to be true. You better hope those walls over in Israel can keep you safe; although your own God has decreed that you will be reduced to stubble, so I doubt it. Scurry away little cockroaches. Scurry away. The cleansing fire will be here soon.

Attached: 1319665828137.jpg (1266x1280, 528.05K)

Behold the inner workings of leftypol’s mind

yes because I'm capable of using the sights on a large-caliber firearm reliably as well as being able to into tactics

Large muscles don't really matter in modern war, it isn't 1650 anymore user

Such a crock of bs. Strongest guys in world are White. Elite strongmen have very few blacks among the ranks. Blacks even the big bulls, will look and stare and go hmm hmmm huh hmmm when seeing a hulk from Iceland or Eastern Europe lift. Blacks best sprinters as they need to be to get away from our White hulks.

Do kikes value nigger foreskins as much as white foreskins for their rituals and facial creams?

trannypol fanfiction

Niggers and spics are the reason America is referred to as fat and burger country.

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html

They are also the gayest and most disease ridden groups, with blacks far and away the leader in syphilis, gonorrhea and AIDS.

Niggers look more defined in muscle groups because they have significantly smaller torsos relative to limb size than other races. Whites dominate ALL strong man competitions and sports in the world. No, basketball isnt a real sport. You have a 70% chance of being an NBA player if you are 6'8" with no other factors involved. Even then, they had to change the rules to make palming the ball, traveling and other skill based changes in order to let apes play without thinking.

Attached: raceObesity.png (915x689, 114.44K)

How many more of them are already dead? Easiest race war ever

Attached: 1308875973186.jpg (683x1024, 224.05K)

Shit thread.

Attached: faggits.png (857x482, 543.25K)

sage for offtopic request
QTDDTOT full?
Does anyone have the picture of Mein Kampf's quote about arguing with jews? The jewllo through figners part?

From what I can see ITT, it looks as though the leftykikes are real upset over the fact that a community of Negroes on jewtube are beginning to be redpilled on the jewish menace.

Attached: 1457754305438-0.jpg (1600x816, 564.07K)

Excuse me?
Whites are the minority you dumb fuck.

Jews are "White"; amirite? All circumcised non-Jewish boys are marked as slave goyim; amirite tho?

Genocide of the jews is what will fix all that.
Violence is the only good solution.
Kill all jews.

one thing leftypol doesn't realize is that by and large non whites are so much more "facist" politically than whites. I remember that video of the white guy punching the little black girl knocking her out; every single non white i showed it to just smiled and rolled their eyes.

meguca.org/nya/
Based nigger, should be King of Greater Liberia nya~

Attached: Illya-Alter.jpg (1200x1565, 169.39K)

He’s also anti-white. I remember seeing him on multiple occasions celebrating videos of niggers randomly attacking people.

will have to check him out, he is right on the money. Chaps like him (just on the evidence of this single image) would deserved to be treated the same as any man if I ran this shitshow.

which gets me to thinking, in another thread earlier tonight I asked a question about where bumble bees come from if everything gets destroyed by cataclysm.

Would believers in God and/or a multiverse of planets beyond Earth agree, we seem to be here to learn something but that truth has been hidden from us by malevolent design? Whether it be to become more God-like ourselves or to become spiritually and emotionally capable of meeting ayy lamos/join the federation?

By design or natural calalmity we continually get wiped out, there never are any surviviors. But from inside the Earth or from parts unknown someone is restocking the planet each time and the game begins again. And every race here now is part of the game, no matter what. Let's say the white race tear the jews talons from our throats and we wipe them out. The fuckers have survived what, 103 attempts, who the fuck keeps letting them go? Look at the pyramids, we know how to finish something we start so what gives? They either manage to always find traitors in our midst to achieve survival or their continued existence is part of some bizarre plan. Same thing with any non-white race, say the arabs wipe the israeli jews out, we know the muslims are coming for us so we still have war on our hands which might already be full because the chinese have decided its time. So we keep fighting each other and we keep failing as a civilisation to achieve collective greatness.

Our best people, in all races, are not getting their hands on the reins. However this all washes out it would be nice to only allow our most intelligent citizens to hold the highest positions in the public services. A metric needs to be met to vote too, I wouldn't overly mind if I tested too stupid to be trusted with a vote.

if any of the above is profound give me a headsup because I want to give this cannabis I'm vaping an honest review.

Why is it that the practically non-existent female genital mutilation is a household term now and the daily genital mutilation of gentile boys is a non- issue?

Attached: American Circumcision.webm (1920x1072, 7.46M)

I come back after a break and the d&c shills have all gone retarded

Attached: 740bcaa57496bfdce0dee2564378b461c2e38444ed1f24c4a6e125bfdc019f08.jpg (500x333, 39.41K)

I had no interest in the male genital mutilation issue, but the reviews for this documentary piqued my interest. I defy you to make it halfway through this film without being outraged. Here's a little clip of Bill Gates of all people, who's not a stupid man, blatantly lying about the benefits of male genital mutilation.

Attached: American Circumcision bill gates.webm (1920x1072, 6.68M)

I'll go out on a limb and say that this isn't some dark satanic secret regarding circumcision. Although I do believe that over the centuries, the practice has in part led to the neuroticism of the jews, I think that mainly people like Gates support it because they themselves were circumcised.

Attached: 036_dictionary_178.jpg (600x603, 97.57K)

They're touchy on their genital mutilation, they know they're in trouble with it, not defensible even with the religion angle, even with the jew angle, obviously we should push this issue.

Who said it's a "dark satanic secret"? It's common practice in America. And might I add that there are many who believe Gates is jewish but the point is that even someone who is mathematically challenged as myself can see that he is lying.

Attached: dick head.jpg (413x478, 51.61K)

Let me rephrase that. They do it because the can, and maybe that is a "dark" secret. Pretty sure jews don't believe in satan though.

The more the jews censor the more the goyim push back. It's backfiring.

I'm watching the documentary now. I probably would have made some different editing decisions—I'm not too interested in that one dude's multiple orgasms, but good for him—but it's overall pretty good. Interesting to see the Jews on both sides of the aisle talking about this. I suppose Jews have thought more about circumcision as a people than any other people on the planet besides maybe Arabs.

And about your comment, I have heard of one guy that tries to convince parents to circumcise their children, even older children, as if he were preaching on the street corner. It seems like a compulsive behavior that is driven by a desire to see everyone treated as you were treated.

Attached: ahemahem.jpg (500x500, 46.83K)

Circumcision causes brain damage. Jews want all males circumcised to level the playing field and make sure goyim have no cognitive or emotional advantages.

I bet all advocates for circumcision are either Jews themselves, or being paid by kikes.

This is a term you need to rid from your vocabulary, or apply it correctly.

Nope. He's still black. He has no business fucking white women, or voting/living in white countries. It's fine to have non-white friends, but no matter how enlightened they are, they're still not white, and don't get white treatment.

Even if aryans and kangs are separate ancestrally by tens of thousands of years, we're all still just cattle in massa Jew's eyes. That must make some niggers mad at least. I wish that black israel cult was wise to this, instead of trying to be the kikes.

Attached: cheekin.jpg (885x1024, 64.47K)

Attached: 5d190d6596ae87b584b9067c1d8e476881492a7c.gif (480x270, 3.06M)

You like eminem?

His new album is littered with (((references))).

Attached: Eminem - The Ringer (Lyrics)

Can't hold it against him for rooting for the home team. Remember the problem is that they're here at all, not that they act African while being African. No need to be angry anymore when they're deported.

Am I the only one who hears israel instead of issue?

Attached: 114.jpg (3840x2160, 3.77M)

two more groups: the muh religion kind that don't have an argument, and the ones ignorant or in denial of just how bad it is. normally the later parrots the falsehoods on this bingo pic. this group has some that are at least capable of realizing how horrid it is, the rest don't want to admit how damaged their own penis is to the extent they'd have it done to their children to prove it's okay is some fucked up way.

Attached: suicide.png (623x765 153.73 KB, 57.92K)

Modern trophy hunters should be stuffed and hung

Shut up Nancy

It's way deeper than that…the black race of today was solely created by jews. They enslaved them, race mixed them, tortured them, threw them into a society so far advanced that they never had the chance to understand it, forced them onto whites, kept them in poverty, radicalized them with the media, lied to them from all directions etc. Meanwhile the blacks in the Caribbean, South/Latin America and Africa were never left alone by the jews who stole their lands, robbed their resources and brought nothing but wars and misery tot heir lands while blaming the whites.

Blacks are an entirely damaged race in never ending slavery. Their only chance would be total segregation for another couple of thousand years. But since that will likely never happen, they are bound to stay a life threatening danger to themselves and every other race.

Sotomayor is a half a spic/nigger, anti-White, wannabe White piece of shit. So fuck him. He talks shit about women and lives off of cuck, e-shekels.