Jew York Lawyer Exposing Fellow Jews

Jew York Lawyer Exposing Fellow Jews

Diversity Industry Starbucks Edition

How jews shake down large companies (coincidentally also owned by a jew) by staging fake racist incidents.

More videos such as the following one can be found archived here: youtube.com/channel/UCDwBzdpFBhteOuKjQdIXfZQ/videos

The Diversity Industry - UK Burial Edition
It's the Demographics
10 Minutes Walking Through A NYC Subway

Now keep in mind he's also a jew but apparently he hates his own kind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJnbR4QouHk&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Way to make a naive assumption.

I say apparently. Jews just like other semites are inherently untrustworthy and you never know if they aren't buttering you up to push you into a direction that they desire.

There are plenty of jew on jew rape victims in jew york though for what it's worth in orthodox circles.

Okay. Better late than never.

There are no Starbucks in Israel. If you read articles as to why this is, you'll get answers (written by the Jew) like: We like to sit down and drink coffee and coffee other than Starbucks is better in Israel OY VEY! OY VEY!!

And they killed Jesus Christ.

Could also be that most of them are naive normies with a genetic and cultural tradition of degeneracy, but being human some of them can every now and then act upon a moral inclination.

Israel is a shithole (note third world tier but impoverished mediteranean country tier) and they're largely cheap fucks that like to shithole in the wall cafes.

I guess they probably don't want to put Apetheopian jews out of biz as well. I have seen Mc Cafe in Tel Aviv vids but they aren't jew owned like StarCucks.

Reasonable answer. But I think it's more to do with them putting poison in Starbucks coffee. Let the Goys drink it.

Nazis didn't drink coffee during the war against jewish aggression. But they didn't have all those flavors back then. So I sin.

This:
The entire F.R.I.E.N.D.S global sales pitch was about (((coffee))) and attempting to paint jews as harmless, funny, loveable and even attractive.

i would be saddened if some folks got together and shot up rockefeller center or wall street

It’s like all this work , but normies will never see it

Go back to reddit.

No he doesn't. Anyone who's listened to Frame Game long enough knows that he's a Jew through and through and proud of his Jewish identity. I used to be a fan of his videos and still am to a certain extent because of the quality information they contain and his presentation style. But in spite of all that, you can still see that he himself displays the Jewish behavior he himself points out in his fellow Jews, especially when you watch his live stream appearances and debates instead of when he reads from a script. Jews will always be Jews, even if they are on your side for the moment.

Jews getting out jewed. Unless you ground the beans yourself, most store bought ground coffee doesn't have much coffee beans inside but high considerate of filler and substitutes

Attached: 1422487877785.png (212x255, 10.82K)

This, a lot of coffee powders contain fucking garbanzo beans in it

Take your meds.

jews hate everything even their own mothers when it comes right down to it. They would have no problem selling out their own for their own personal gain.

Sonny, sit down, shut up, and have a cup o joe.

Attached: FloOffersVeraCoffee[1].jpg (1080x993, 73.76K)

WTF?! They're literally trying to turn us into Mexicans.

That's because they do not know what love is. Why do you think, after all time, they are still proud of killing Jesus Christ.

Jew York Values

Attached: Jew_York_Values.mp4 (1072x592, 4.52M)

inb4 trump_touching_the_wall.jpg

I saw this coming, this jewish guy frame game is extremely based & he is damn near honorary in my eyes. He seems to have the reasoning skills, and non personality disordered objectivity that is missing in nearly all his kinfolk. I myself have got ALL of his long since deleted (((YouTube))) videos, I can do a mega file, or some sort of cloud link but its gonna take a while.

Attached: f7f3291c77ffc1c5f268845a4bfe5da532c4f47e08e902dcb86a7f8a703bb280.jpg (630x630, 38.33K)

Don't you have a gay pride parade to attend?

Attached: ZOG.jpg (500x465 45.18 KB, 29.14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fJnbR4QouHk&t=4s

The pol mumble decided to scam starbucks into giving free drinks to black people.

These videos are old. Frame Games was on JF's The Public Space all the time, then disappeared after Bowers went on his synagogue shooting spree.
I suspect he fears his videos may have, or could in the future, instigate such happenings.

The faggot who made that BJ trump was projecting

test

Please do, I miss this guy. I learned a lot from him, he was like a dark arts teacher.

Many jews with a higher aryan genetic percentage, rebel against their jewish taint. They're the ones that usually hated their evil kike mothers and rebel against jewry in general. I've actually met one, a truly wealthy business type on the nerdy side of things, even openly called the holohoax a scam and that it never happened…
Mossad put a plant on his team and wrecked him for a very large sum of money to try to put him in his place. He still made a ton of cash regardless by sticking with it, but that was there warning.
The kikes will attack any who don't tow the line of the aristocracy of their tribe, but they don't seem to kill the lesser jews, just attack them financially. There's likely something to this that can be used to our advantage. Is there some sort of talmudic law against killing jews directly by their own hands, or is it just that the kike fears loss of shekels more than death?

Attached: forest_trolls.jpg (600x604, 119.51K)

No shit. The orthodox kikes are considered niggers by even the most asiatic o kike.

There are no good Jews, even ones who provide good information such as this.

The Wehrmacht drank plenty of coffee. Not sure about the Waffen-SS, though. Also, stop saying "Nazis."

Meh, nothing wrong with still have abortion legal, most that partake in it are sheboons that are offing their future criminal dindu offspring.

That would just break my heart