MAGAkid PSYOP

there are three threads promoting this faggot

When I first saw this swarthy little shit my Aryan senses began to tingle and my Jewdar went off so hard it was like anudda shoah. So, using Google-fu and a few handy-dandy OSINT toolz, I began researching. My findings so far are incomplete and there's more to be discovered, but tl;dr the kid is Jewish, the Indian is a paid crisis actor, and the whole ordeal was pre-planned to further paint white people as evil oppressors of minorities.

So let's begin.

Attached: magakids.jpg (1000x1107, 705.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGpzGu9Yp6Y
heavy.com/news/2019/01/nicholas-sandmann-covington-catholic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First I looked into his mom. Her surname is Weis which is a German-Jewish ornamental surname. In Germany, many Jews took names reflecting the color of their hair. Weis, meaning "white" or blonde, is a common Jewish surname along with it's variants such as Weiss and Weissman. The same is true of Schwartz, German for "black." Looking at her enlarged photo you can clearly see she has the troll phenotype.

She works for Fidelity investments which is over-seen by a Rothschild.

Attached: magakid mom rothschild.JPG (1518x534 744.63 KB, 55.7K)

So the kid is Jewish, not white, on his mother's side. And just to confirm let's look at his grandfather. Looks like (((Mike Pence))).

Attached: magakid tery weis.png (200x245, 72.49K)

What about his dad? Ted Sandmann works for Kidron (a Jewish word btw), as a sales manager. Kidron is part of the VT Hackney Inc. which is owned by a Jew, Steve Miller, and has ties to Israel.

Attached: MAGAKID DAD 6.JPG (1600x554 107.87 KB, 50.5K)

Attached: magakid dad 6.png (850x1128, 628.95K)

The Indian is a paid crisis actor who has done work for Skrillex. See:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGpzGu9Yp6Y

So let me understand this….
A Jew with parents connected to both Israel and the Rothschilds just happen to get into a confrontation with a paid actor. Seems legit guise…

I think you're being retarded. Do you mean Ashkenazi Jews? They are catholic, I need more proof OP. A surname and a fat nose doesn't cut it for me

The Injun also had a documentary called "Between Earth and Sky" which was directed by Maria Stanisheva, an anti-Trump Jewess and her

On one side of the aisle you have MAGAkid, a fucking Jew. And on the other you have a paid crisis actor with intimate connections to Jews.

It's over shill.

Attached: Maria Stanisheva.jpg (2386x3262, 3.45M)

So, what is his actual connection? There needs to be some actual substance here besides having a Jewish background.

And who is responsible for the constant MAGAkid spam? You guessed it: The (((DailyStormer))).

Attached: magakid DS.JPG (974x776, 99.5K)

All maga soyboys look alike. Make a collage of their weasel faces of you want to be useful, then ask yourself why. Is it because all American highschoolers look alike? Or because certain grandstanders are used to push a narrative?
Regardless, you're a kike for trying to care who the boy was and bury the global harassment over a false story. Period.

you have a Jew LARPing as a white kid and an Indian paid crisis actor, plus instant media attention, and unrelenting spam on Zig Forums courtesy of (((Andrew Anglin))) and company. This is a PSYOP. We can speculate on the purpose of its purpose, and we may even disagree, but this is most undoubtedly a kike PSYOP.

Stop being entertained by political theater.
Talk about, resist, and fight white genocide.

Attached: PSYOP badge.jpg (225x225, 11.07K)

This is the info. I have right now. It should be enough for other anons to build upon. TL;DR the kid is Jewish, not white. The Indian is a paid crisis actor and the confrontation was not organic. And it's being shilled by the (((Stormer))).

She looks like a female harvey weinstein

lel

Attached: very sexy.gif (480x197, 3.51M)

why would they run a spyop that makes the MSM look untrustworthy and makes the twitter blue check marks look insane? Or did they not plan on people viewing the full video?

Me too bro, I was surprised when they said it was a Catholic school.

Attached: 1543461001775.jpg (600x772, 48.06K)

We get made fun of on /b/ (and other boards) all the time for our "conspiracy theories." The most frustrating thing about the (((global elite))) is how badly they've cowed the normals into not thinking for themselves. Something like the OP's find will utterly fail to provide any evidence to their minds.

The X factor is the reality that whites are no longer the majority in America. We like to call others "minorities" but this is outdated rhetoric. We're below 50% right now and when the boomers die in a couple of years, realistically we'll be 35-40% max. They're conditioning the new non-white super majority to embrace white genocide by painting us as bigoted supremacists who can never chance and must be purged. This explains the entire Trump phenomenon – generating racial divide while not actually doing anything to help whites.

fucking cryptos, man

this. the whole event was staged to give MSM and random DJs an excuse to shit on whites and turn-up the racial divide.

Attached: white genocide intent propaganda 2.png (5000x5000 3.41 MB, 3.99M)

When you say ashkeNAZI, you mean Nazi; amirite?

Attached: be ye chekd.png (297x430, 113.08K)

The establishment is always happy when the proletarians are at each other's throat. Why am i supposed to hate indians again? Because of some guy with a drum? It's ridiculous.

Yup exactly. Whites are dwindling so they must turn the new majority against the new minority or else no genocide. And pedes are eating this shit up.

Attached: genocide stages 2.JPG (773x922, 122.19K)

So, when Whites are minorities (as is the reality), and jews are the power majority; we can say goodbye to the entire Constitution, meaning free speech and gun ownership rights. Fish in a barrel a la S. Africa

Fuck off commie

Correct. Trump viscerally loathes White people and his entire political history confirms it. The vile garbage he surrounds himself with – Adelson, Prince, Icahn, Mnuchin, Feith, Kushner – tells you all you need to know about him in case you were having trouble getting the message from the detritus his ugly kids married.

Pretty much. They'll start by creating laws which work against us, removing our rights, building up to violent genocide.

If it was staged then why did they need to take the event out of context? Why didn't sandmann get in the injun's face?

There's some info on (((Nathan))), his wife (((Shoshana))) and other relatives. Phoneposter, so i can't screencap.

(not replying in regards to any psyop theory)
Yes, most people will not watch the full video. Truth can never catch up to a lie once its out. A year from now, all the public will remember is that a white kid was "disrespectful" to a protected minority leftist protestor.
In any event, the original video was nothing in the first place. A kid silently standing there and smiling while some weirdo banged a drum in his face. So, even if people say "oh, well the full video makes the issue "much more nuanced than I previously thought"", it's still suggesting that a young male who doesn't kowtow to a leftist is somehow doing something wrong.

I could've said underclass or sheeple or american people, but you got the point.

No one is making decisions for you, user ; especially when the lead characters are of questionable devices. Head the warning (if you're "White") that the day when you will be surrounded by biological enemies, weaponized against you by the chameleons that are only "White" when it's convenient to the Kosher narrative, you understand where you stand and act accordingly
#DeportWhitesBackToEurope

You're a fucking retard. Something has to happen before you can say it was a false flag.

I'm so disgusted by the entire situation, even more so that whites aren't so much as protesting their own destruction.

Consider Richard Spencer. When he gave the speech and raised his arm to toast the audience, immediately someone Hitler saluted. Couple that with "hail trump, hail our people" and you give the MSM enough "bad optics" to say
Like the Indian nonsense, the toast/salute was scripted for the same purpose. They are demonizing white people by twisting shit around.
The actors then play innocent
>oh Spencer didnt really nazi salute
So whites are distracted and say
and never see the actual PSYOP being played out.

Attached: trump temple coin.jpg (2290x1322, 681.51K)

Because this thread is shit derailing by shariablue niggers with high watermark of proof being "his mom looks Jewish to me". Oh how I long for the pre-election era board when shills and faggots didn't outnumber real anons 50:1.

Are you saying his mom isn't Jewish?

Attached: magakid goblina mom julie sandmann.png (850x1312, 744.63K)

An unfortunate nose does not a jew, make.

This is schizo shit.

The mum is employed by a company that hires over 45,000 people all over the USA, but the majority of which work in Boston, and the CEO is Abigail Pierrepont Johnson who is unrelated to the Rothschilds as far as I can see.

The "Rothschild" you reference only oversees the Minneopolois - St Paul area. I won't even get started on how there are thousands of "Rothschilds" in the USA who are ordinary people unrelated to the Swiss "De Rothschild" Dynasty…..

2/3rds of the corporations in America are owned by Jews lmao. So what does this prove?

He's a paid actor, not crisis actor. Again you shills are trying to change the meaning of the term "crisis actor" by using it where it doesn't apply….

Why would the MSM Stage an event like this that hurts them? The whole thing has backfired hugely to damage their credibility. If this was a staged event and the teen is an actor, dont you think he'd have knocked the old man out or something?

So many brainlets here and shills encouraging schizo shit.

Attached: 951.png (200x300, 28.14K)

see

Every time user posts someone with a Jewish surname and obvious Jewish phenotype, you CIAniggers say
Every single time. Yet anons aren't buying it because anons aren't retarded and can spot a kike from 6 million miles away.

scripted response

Attached: schizo.JPG (1527x475, 112.91K)

You really don't have to convince anyone in this consortium (albeit there is no common consensus), that the Trump train is headed off a cliff. No one in their right minds trusts Uncle Shem, nor any of his tools (media, education, literacy, his bastardization of the English language, etc…) … not even "the Left" (whatever tf this even means in 2019). A civil war is definitely a desire by those who shall not be mentioned; but you can bet they didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Or even opened his mouth.

Hey, how about you rebut my actual points shareblue shill?

Why in the world would they need to engineer such a ridiculous and useless psyop when they churn this shilling angle out in their anti white jew media 24/7? yeah the kid looks jewy but this psyop idea is fucking retarded.

White people don't give a shit anymore, everyone I've seen talking about this identifies with the kid doing the smirking.

Attached: george orwell facecrime 1984.png (718x852, 583.19K)

The maiden name says otherwise, and the only way anyone would know factually, is thru DNA

Leftists are deleting tweets from fear of being sued out the ass, fake news continues to shit the bed, and more people are being exposed to anti-white (especially anti-white kid) hatred. And now you want Zig Forums to team up and attack the very same kids. Right…

Attached: OP_is_a_shill.png (750x560, 350.91K)

You can never know for sure, but there's a lot of evidence that it is a hoax. Look at the kids in the background. They are all wearing Trump paraphernalia, that's not how kids usually dress. The media has also given this non-event way too much attention.

Because this thread IS the psyop. They were trying to shill us against the kids the second this went viral. They first pretended that this was a big deal and the kids made us all look bad; then that failed. They next tried to pretend we all care about Chugs and War Veterans so we must hate the kid! That failed too. This is all they have left.

How about you rebut his mom's Jewish phenotype and maiden name?

Do you have anything for Anglin spamming this besides him making an article on it?
Mom is a banker, and dad works as a manager for a trucking company. If they were involved in the CIA, I'd have good reason to believe it's a psyop, but this just seems like an actor looking for attention because actors are fucking attention whores.
Feels like everything I say here is pointless, since the usual path Zig Forums takes is to find any small reason they can and disavow whoever actually does stuff. In cases like Implicit Dick and TRS there's a good reason for it, but otherwise, it feels like we don't do anything.

Attached: mfw suspicious.jpg (1680x1050, 181.14K)

There are non-Jewish familys with a Weis surname, if it was the full kosher Weissman or Weisburg maybe you'd have a point.

Drawing tenuous connections to fit a vast consipiracy is the very definition of schizo shit.

yeah, even the turbo cucks on the_donald are siding with this kid and not backing down, which frankly is amazing. Figured they would cuck out and go back based feather nigger

Stormer/TRS are behind all of the spam. Every eceleb post, every PSYOP post like Magakid. From Spencer to Jewdiepie.

Please explain his mom's Jewish phenotype.

There's literally no evidence other than "the kid looks vaguely Jewish and the Indian has done some acting before"

As others keep repeating - the kids had just attended a pro-life political rally. Of course wearing Trump clothing is normal and common in that situation.

It's irrelevant? There are millions of Jews in the USA. How does the mum being Jewish prove this is a psyop?

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30.25K)

If that is your definition of confrontation you're a massive pussy.

wow I had no idea so many jews went to Catholic school

Attached: 1425222950843.png (442x376, 266.49K)

The 2020 campaign is Donald Trump vs Elizabeth Warren. This is essentially what the establishment wants the two camps to look like. White smug Trumpbots on one side and chanting Pocahontasmutts on the other.

See

First it was denial (he isn't Jewish).
Then it was anger (you're schizo!).
Now it's acceptance (so what if he's Jewish?).

The absolute state of CIAniggers.

Sarah Chadwick(k) happens to be one of the Parkland anti-gun kids.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (837x606 417.07 KB, 417.07K)

Of course you are surprised. You went to Hebrew school after all.

Not fast enough, though. We need to keep this fire burning. Don't let these twatterers and fake news media fuckwits sweep this under the rug. Every second they need to be hearing about this. Every single second. It can't be allowed to go away. Let's keep it up!

Trump is pro-choice. Why would they wear Trump clothes at a pro-life rally?

No I actually went to Catholic school, plenty of shitskins ruining around not any jews

who gives a crap, it's all fake and gay rigged bullshit anyway

Attached: elon anime.jpg (960x539, 96.02K)

Paul joseph watson, stephen molyneux, and a lot of other youtubers have covered this. The full video has gone viral and even if most people don't watch it, they're going to hear about what happened in it. Even before the internet things could spread like wildfire through gossip alone.

lol no one is supporting Warren after that 0.4 DNA test.

It's a false choice. I don't feel like blindly accepting the role that has been assigned to me. I don't want to play a smug Trumpbot and certainly don't want to play pocahontas on the warpath. They want you to LARP as one or the other.

I thought it'd be Warren, but that 1/64th clusterfuck makes me think they've got someone else. Commiela Harris, probably.
In any event, the only reasonable course of action in this situation is to hold media and tech giants feet to the fire. Why did start this violent mob? Why did you suppress further video evidence of the lie? Regardless of what happened, CNN and Facebook and six million twitter users are enemies of freedom and anything that can be used to hurt them should be used to the fullest extent possible. This event is such a thing.

and this is how they rig our vote.

Law suits. The jew game of fighting over what remains of the US is in GO-mode. Next, they're off to China to continue the global scam while shoring up that most magical, most holy of holy GPS locations in the Middle East.
Any goyim that believes he/she has a seat at the table at the capstone of the Pyramid deserves the hell they've earned

Again, you have no proof of this. This entire thread is running off of a lot of unrelated shit.

I think hes a jew … if not maybe a mason. Cathloics are masons.

-be white wear maga hat
-make a dumb pusedo scene with native american
-say dumb shit on twitter
-thesis , anti-thesis
-synthesis

he is even less than david hogfog

Shes not even getting out of the primary

Not all ethnic Jews are religiously Jewish. Plenty of Jews try to look white. Again, what's your point here?

Nobody has proved or even provided evidence that the Indian is a crisis actor. All the evidence points to him being a dumb old liberal activist who has been in a music video and documentary.

Never denied he might be Jewish, it's just irrelevant information because you're yet to explain how this would prove this event was faked.

It is schizo because you're starting with your bias and trying to make the facts fit your paranoid delusions rather than analyzing the event objectively.

Trump is pro-choice. Why would they wear Trump clothes at a pro-life rally?

Because the kids are catholics from a catholic school. Holy shit, they must be hiring minorities at Shareblue now because nobody over 90IQ would be as fucking stupid as you.

Even if you think this kid is a Jew and this whole thing is a Jew psyop, using the clusterfuck to damage their media and tech apparatchik is a victory. Anyone not doing so is, willfully or otherwise, working for the benefit of globalism.

Warren will be either the candidate or the VP candidate. That's why Trump has been going after her.

Behold! You have now experienced pilpul 1st hand

Please sage

so who you do think is spamming, say, Pewdiepie all day long?

Attached: pewd.JPG (1897x796, 182K)

The guy who made 25 posts in a thread with 80 replies

Meant to post this pic too.
It was in the Heavy.com article.
heavy.com/news/2019/01/nicholas-sandmann-covington-catholic/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x635, 239.96K)

Regardless of who they put against Trump, it works the same way. Biden, Pelosi, etc.. all Zionist garbage just like Trump.

do shills think we're stupid?

I get that, but i don't get why they wear clothes from a pro-choice politician at a pro-life rally. This is why people think that it is a hoax. It makes no sense, but is brilliant propaganda for Trump. Consider the optics: Pro-life youth supports Trump, pro-choice elderly support Pocahontas. This is how he intends to get a second term.

checked and keked

Attached: mike enich pilpul.jpg (1652x2549, 240.83K)

Again…

If Jews wanted to do a psyop to push their agenda using crisis actors, why wouldn't they engineer a scenario with MAGA skinheads beating the shit out of some old indians or something? Why wouldn't they do something impossible for the right to defend against?

Why engineer a scenario that is morally ambiguous and ends up coming back to hurt them by damaging the controlled medias credibility?

Op is assigning omnipotent power to these Jews to engineer events like this and yet also expects us to believe they fucked up this badly out of incompetence?

Attached: spectatular failure.PNG (614x609, 287.19K)

I don't know? How is that even related? A lot of kids use 4cuck nowadays, it could just be bored teenagers.

Wait, pro-choice? Didn't he say he'd support Roe v. Wade being overturned?

cmon. answer user. who do you think is behind all the spam? how about kanye spam? (((who))) could it be…

Attached: dailystormer kanye.png (1606x1492 196.61 KB, 1.31M)

Thesis - Antithesis. Yeah, they're pushing people into the only two camps that exist. Pocahontas and Trump

(You)

Are you fucking serious?

Most whtie christian voters supprot Trump despite him being pro-choice.

How many Catholics can you imagine voting for Hillary?

You know who's behind the spam? Shitposters getting you to sperg out across their shitty board with your schizophrenic word salads.

I could imagine her being VP candidate to Harris, I admit. Safe, shrill, self-hating elderly white lady who dutifully executes upon the instructions of the sobrave badass bitchez WoC taking her rightful place at the helm. Perfect leftist dream.
But in any event, taking reddit and twitter to task for this clusterfuck is a win for us, so that's where I'm putting my effort. Knocking down Warren or Harris or whoever can wait until that's a more immediate issue.

No, he's been pro-choice his entire life and donated to dozens of pro-choice candidates. He tried to backpedal during the campaign, but it didn't really work and he hasn't done anything to curb assisted suicides or abortions since he was elected.

there's that scripted response again

We have always been the minority on the planet.

Looks like there's a disinfo campaign.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (677x857, 279.04K)

Parents scrubbed social media.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (842x712, 159.36K)

Do you have a response that's not scripted or are you going to address the fact that you may in fact be sperging out about nonsense.

Tends to happen when you are 1/3 of the thread