What will happen in the end of times according to Torah?

THE LAST WAR

youtube.com/watch?v=4aFYr3rAFMc

Transcript:

There’s going to be a huge war in the world. It’s called Gog u-Magog (גּוֹג וּמָגוֹג). A VERY SERIOUS WAR. 250 years ago the Vilna Gaon (in Vilna, דער װילנער גאון) told his students that the last war will end in a period of nine minutes, that the entire world will be destroyed in nine minutes. Everybody laughed, because in his generation they just invented a gun. In such a generation, how exactly do you destroy the world in nine minutes? Today, I don’t have to explain to you how you destroy the world in nine minutes. Five, six atomic missiles, bombs from one country to the other, everything is collapsed.

In the Book of Zachariah 14 he describes the last war. There's NO DOUBT that he’s describing an atomic war, NO DOUBT. Because he describes that all the nations will go against Israel to attack Jerusalem — all of them — and they will make a revolution in Israel. A horrible thing will happen in the beginning of this war. Many, many people will get killed, the ladies will run all over, they’re gonna rape the ladies, many people will run to the desert to try to hide everywhere they can, BUT: From the moment that G-D interferes with this war, He’s going to bring on them such a disaster, that they’re going to try to help one another (the goyim) when they’re going to grab one another to try to get them out, their hands will melt, and their eyes will spill out of their holes.

Now it’s true that there are many different prophecies. There are a few possibilities. WHICH ONE OF THEM G-D WILL CHOOSE AS THE END OF THIS WORLD UNTIL MOSHIACH COMES? We don’t know, He never told us. We have a few possibilities: One possibility was that there’s not going to be a war, no problem, nothing. The Jews — all of them — had a chance to make repentance and G-D says you all deserve moshiach to come, he comes, nobody suffers, no problem, finished. This time is over 18 years ago. Now we enter to aḥarit ha-yamim (אחרית הימים), meaning the End of Days, the last quarter from 24 quarters.

Aḥarit ha-yamim has to be through some kind of tragedy. What kind of tragedy? This is the way it’s going to be:

According to the Zohar (to the Kabbalah) 15 days before moshiach comes there will be complete darkness in the world. Remember in Egypt there were days of darkness? It’s going to happen again. Nobody will know if it’s day or night. Complete darkness, 15 days. How is it going to be? Only G-D knows, He can do whatever He wants, it’s no problem. 15 days of complete darkness. Why G-D needs complete darkness? In those 15 days He cleans the world from all the wicked people, Jews and non-Jews. All the unrighteous non-Jews (the goyim) will be cleaned from the face of the Earth, and among them Jews that did not keep the laws of the Torah. They’re all going to clean from here. After 15 days the sun will rise, moshiach will come, and that’s going to be the salvation of the Jewish nation.

Now you may ask me, among the non-Jews, what’s considered righteous or not, you’d be surprised. There ARE non-Jews that are very righteous, all they have to do is keep seven laws.

MY ANGER WILL REACH THE RECORD AND IN MY ANGER I PROMISE THERE IS GOING TO BE A HUGE NOISE ON THE LAND OF ISRAEL. THE OCEAN WILL ROCK. THE FISH WILL GO CRAZY. AND EVEN THE BIRDS IN THE SKY AND ALL THE ANIMALS ON THE MOUNTAIN AND IN THE VALLEY AND ALL THE THINGS THAT CRAWL ON THE FLOOR, THE SNAKES, THE WORMS, AND ALL THE PERSONS WALKING ON THE GROUND, EVERYBODY WILL BE SHOCKED FROM WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN THAT DAY. AND THE MOUNTAINS WILL COLLAPSE, AND WALLS, AND BUILDINGS AND HOUSES WILL ALL FALL DOWN. AND I’M GOING TO MAKE MY FINAL JUDGMENT TO THE PEOPLE ON THE GROUND, A REIGN OF FIRE FALLING FROM THE SKY ON ALL THE NATIONS THAT CAME TO ATTACK ISRAEL.

The bottom line: in the last things the Gemara says every Jew before moshiach comes will realize, maybe moments before, maybe months before, that we have NOBODY to count on, not on our money, not on our father-in-law, not on the Americans, not on the Europeans, whatever you want to count on, you’re not going to be able to count on them — everybody WILL realize: If Ha’Shem won’t save me? I’m finished. And then will moshiach come.

Attached: BABWYS.jpg (1190x275, 53.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dJbBzgLnwmY
youtube.com/watch?v=0A1r5QaCSCs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Shahak)
meguca.org/nya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus will save the world from Satan and his children the jews.

Attached: What's Best for Israel.gif (500x288, 493.46K)

Zechariah 14

Who cares? Europeans will not be saved by any kike.

I love how history repeats itself,

I very much enjoy the part where the jewish god dies and millions of jews are slaughtered.

Attached: 197170A8-9388-45D7-AEDF-5EC9F1767164.jpeg (259x194, 15.82K)

YHVH dies ?

Salvation shall come from an unexpected direction

Attached: 023d.jpg (298x239, 18.35K)

FAKE JEWS

Attached: Crying.jpg (468x383, 39.93K)

Not a handful of nukes, or even all the nukes in the entire arsenals of all the countries that have them can "destroy the world". If you were very precise with all of them you could pretty well glass an area the size of the entire state of Texas, but that's not what would happen. At most, the USA and Russia would be fucked over royal (since they have the most, chances are they'll just be trading them back and forth), with whoever presses the button first being SLIGHTLY better off. But as for the rest of the world, they wouldn't even notice; and they wouldn't bother starting a war since the two main combatants have MAD'ed each other already. The global economy would be a shitshow for a while, but most large countries are self-sufficient with things like food and energy and resources. Even if for some bizarre reason all the nukes get launched to large cities in all the countries, there will still be pockets of humanity that will survive. People in the Amazon rainforest, in the jungles of Borneo, in the steppes of Siberia, in the tundra of the Arctic, on any one of MANY isolated Pacific islands… they wouldn't be touched at all. Scientists disagree widely on what kind of effect a "nuclear winter" would have, but it probably wouldn't be catastrophic. Nuclear bombs just aren't that powerful in the grand scheme of things (huge volcanoes or asteroids) and more importantly are designed to airburst and so won't kick up much dust anyway.

And EVEN IF it's somehow bad enough to kill all of humanity? So what. That's still not "destroying the world". Life, in some fashion, would continue unimpeded. Humans are laughably naive in thinking they could even come close to doing anything that the Earth wouldn't shrug off and keep on keeping on after their own extinction.

youtu.be/dJbBzgLnwmY

OH AGNI, OH RAMA

youtube.com/watch?v=0A1r5QaCSCs

Oh wow some unsavoury laws dating from the time of the expulsions, and oh wow some Jews want Israel for Jews. Groundbreaking insights… Sad!

imagine coming to Zig Forums and spreading kike mythology.

Well you have to watch it together with the knowledge from the protocols and then combine it with the history unfolding before your eyes to get the picture.

Get real user. The kikes are insane but 'nukes' won't be the thing that resets the Earth. It will be something like a micro-nova from the sun. You kikes always thought that God sided with you and you never realized that God was the God of everything. If there is any justice not a single one of you will survive to pimp your disgusting 'ideologies' that justify your evil. However, most of us will be too busy surviving to pay attention to your complete destruction. Your materialistic messiah has already come btw…and fuck you guys for thinking you deserve to 'be saved', you are the most disgusting and perverse of all the peoples of Earth. You are as foul to look at as watching a dog eat shit…like I said, if there is any Divine Justice, you will be utterly exterminated to the last person as you were slain in the time of Titus. While there might be MANY righteous gentiles (who have nothing to do with your materialist 'rules') there is not ONE RIGHTEOUS JEW. NOT ONE. You all belong in Hell for the crimes you wrought on the Earth, no exceptions given…not to your tiny babies or little children. You act like the ENTIRE EARTH 'turns on you without reason'…but every last one of you deserves the ire of humanity and it is all 100% justified in every way. All you do is lie, steal and kill you hellspawn.

He predicted Battlefield Earth, didn't he?

Attached: p26774_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 336.33K)

Every fucking time.

Attached: 7f5b8fa1f38ee97728f1019ffb04e21953dbea8553df6bdd8595b17bdd11ade4.jpg (46x422, 3.71K)

lol no

Attached: 9f96c6ee11e8fb674dd05eb5e6785b63b5b66d48.jpg (500x370, 45.22K)

Deep dude, the light will be, like, neither light nor dark. Mind = blown.
In Jerusalem, goy, even the waters are living.
W O W Z E R S owo yas m'lord
So don't even try, goy.
All your shekels are belong to us nao.
.yt blind melon no rain
Aw, a happy ending (for the juden)
What a based religion, user, thanks for sharing that with us

Attached: harrelson, crucifixion medium.jpg (500x434, 133.74K)

from Zechariah 14

"Political figures will LITERALLY consume their citizens?"

I knew Hillary had Kuru…

Now tell us how you REALLY feel about Jews…

Confirmed for Jew propaganda.

Oh boy, another (((abrahamic))) religion claiming X so it must be true!

You don’t even like Allah, the god of your Lord Hitler?

WHITEBOIS WONT EXIST TO SEE THAT CUZ THEY WILL NOT EXIST PAST 2100.LMAO

I think by destroy the world it means destroy the modern world user. Which it would, if major cities in the USA, Russia, China and Europe got nuked that would destroy the global financial system and the logistics and communications used to ship stuff around and run the world economy.

You're wrong that most places are self-sufficient in food and energy. Most places rely on the global economy. And sure, loads of people would survive it, and start making their own energy and finding their own food again. But the modern world, globalisation, modern production lines and most jobs, would have been 100% destroyed.

Q: Is there anything more kiked and retarded than a Scofield bible nigger?
A: No.

Attached: vege.jpg (310x287, 25.17K)

Same thing goes for "based" Zionists. No, you cannot get helped by the same (((people))) that put you in this position. It's such a simple concept to understand, yet a lot of people can't seem to grasp it for some reason.

No one cares about your jew lies moshe.

I've been told that race mixing is actually promoted in the Zohar, but I don't have time to waste half my life learning how to read kike runes to truly find out or not.

Even if you are Hitler’s second coming, gaining even a cursory knowledge of its contents will bless your life.

70 AD. Get some help, Zionist.

Makes sense since nazis are a kabbalistic psyop

Israel refers to Christians if you didn't know. If you've read Revelation then you will also be aware that 'Babylon' is almost certainly referring to modern day Jews. They are described as Merchants who fornicated with ALL the kings of the Earth, who made them mad on their wine, who are materially rich but spiritually dead, and in whom the blood of the saints and prophets was found (this exact phrase is leveled at the Pharisees [pre-cursors to modern jews who followed the oral torah which became the Talmud] by Jesus by the way).

Fuck off jew lover.

Uh. Here's some tidbits from Revelation about the Jews, AKA Babylon (remember the Babylonian Talmud?). Maybe you can see if it sounds familiar?

One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

babylon the great

the mother of prostitutes

and of the abominations of the earth.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’[a]
She has become a dwelling for demons
and a haunt for every impure spirit,
a haunt for every unclean bird,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.
For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.
The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

With such violence
the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,
never to be found again.
The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters,
will never be heard in you again.
No worker of any trade
will ever be found in you again.
The sound of a millstone
The light of a lamp
will never shine in you again.
The voice of bridegroom and bride
Your merchants were the world’s important people.
By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

“Hallelujah!
Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,
for true and just are his judgments.
He has condemned the great prostitute
who corrupted the earth by her adulteries.
He has avenged on her the blood of his servants.”

It's pretty obvious that Babylon is the jews. I have a theory that the Beast could be islam, but it could also be any other violent and blood-thirsty group that could emerge in the future.

Why we can be sure this is talking about the Jews and not some other nation.

Nevertheless, I must keep going today and tomorrow and the next day, for it is not admissible for a prophet to perish outside of Jerusalem. 34O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her! How often I have longed to gather your children together as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling. 35Look, your house is left to you desolate. And I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

“‘But you trusted in your beauty and used your fame to become a prostitute. You lavished your favors on anyone who passed by and your beauty became his. 16 You took some of your garments to make gaudy high places, where you carried on your prostitution. You went to him, and he possessed your beauty.[b] 17 You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them. 18 And you took your embroidered clothes to put on them, and you offered my oil and incense before them. 19 Also the food I provided for you—the flour, olive oil and honey I gave you to eat—you offered as fragrant incense before them. That is what happened, declares the Sovereign Lord.

20 “‘And you took your sons and daughters whom you bore to me and sacrificed them as food to the idols. Was your prostitution not enough? 21 You slaughtered my children and sacrificed them to the idols. 22 In all your detestable practices and your prostitution you did not remember the days of your youth, when you were naked and bare, kicking about in your blood.

23 “‘Woe! Woe to you, declares the Sovereign Lord. In addition to all your other wickedness, 24 you built a mound for yourself and made a lofty shrine in every public square. 25 At every street corner you built your lofty shrines and degraded your beauty, spreading your legs with increasing promiscuity to anyone who passed by. 26 You engaged in prostitution with the Egyptians, your neighbors with large genitals, and aroused my anger with your increasing promiscuity. 27 So I stretched out my hand against you and reduced your territory; I gave you over to the greed of your enemies, the daughters of the Philistines, who were shocked by your lewd conduct. 28 You engaged in prostitution with the Assyrians too, because you were insatiable; and even after that, you still were not satisfied. 29 Then you increased your promiscuity to include Babylonia,[c] a land of merchants, but even with this you were not satisfied.

30 “‘I am filled with fury against you,[d] declares the Sovereign Lord, when you do all these things, acting like a brazen prostitute! 31 When you built your mounds at every street corner and made your lofty shrines in every public square, you were unlike a prostitute, because you scorned payment.

32 “‘You adulterous wife! You prefer strangers to your own husband! 33 All prostitutes receive gifts, but you give gifts to all your lovers, bribing them to come to you from everywhere for your illicit favors. 34 So in your prostitution you are the opposite of others; no one runs after you for your favors. You are the very opposite, for you give payment and none is given to you.

35 “‘Therefore, you prostitute, hear the word of the Lord! 36 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because you poured out your lust and exposed your naked body in your promiscuity with your lovers, and because of all your detestable idols, and because you gave them your children’s blood, 37 therefore I am going to gather all your lovers, with whom you found pleasure, those you loved as well as those you hated. I will gather them against you from all around and will strip you in front of them, and they will see you stark naked. 38 I will sentence you to the punishment of women who commit adultery and who shed blood; I will bring on you the blood vengeance of my wrath and jealous anger. 39 Then I will deliver you into the hands of your lovers, and they will tear down your mounds and destroy your lofty shrines. They will strip you of your clothes and take your fine jewelry and leave you stark naked. 40 They will bring a mob against you, who will stone you and hack you to pieces with their swords. 41 They will burn down your houses and inflict punishment on you in the sight of many women. I will put a stop to your prostitution, and you will no longer pay your lovers.

It's all quite obvious.

Attached: Winthrop - City on a Hill.jpg (3304x10388 507.1 KB, 2.91M)

You have gotten to the "root" of Jewish Pilpul as religious propaganda. Good job.

Yeah, this was the "Star Wars" of their day back then.

good image

Have you read any of the stuff in this thread? The Bible explicitly condemns the jews over and over again. This idea that Christians are menorah-lovers is absolute foolishness and outside of the USA and a few 'progressive Churches' in Europe; has never been the case. The jews, which are the continuation of the pharisees, are condemned as the children of the devil and they are doomed to absolute destruction as has been noted several times in this thread with quotes from Scripture. Even if you are unwilling to believe the obvious signs that Babylon in Revelation is talking about the jews; you have Malachi and Ezekiel being explicitly about Israel and Judea and them being left desolate. In the New Testament Jesus himself says that the jews will be destroyed for killing him and replaced with a new people (Mark 12). Also; read some 2 Kings 17:

For so it was, that the children of Israel had sinned against the Lord their God, which had brought them up out of the land of Egypt, from under the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and had feared other gods,

8 And walked in the statutes of the heathen, whom the Lord cast out from before the children of Israel, and of the kings of Israel, which they had made.

9 And the children of Israel did secretly those things that were not right against the Lord their God, and they built them high places in all their cities, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city.

10 And they set them up images and groves in every high hill, and under every green tree:

11 And there they burnt incense in all the high places, as did the heathen whom the Lord carried away before them; and wrought wicked things to provoke the Lord to anger:

12 For they served idols, whereof the Lord had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing.

13 Yet the Lord testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.

14 Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not believe in the Lord their God.

15 And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the Lord had charged them, that they should not do like them.

16 And they left all the commandments of the Lord their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.

18 Therefore the Lord was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of his sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only.

19 Also Judah kept not the commandments of the Lord their God, but walked in the statutes of Israel which they made.

20 And the Lord rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until he had cast them out of his sight.

Even the Old Testament is incredibly 'anti-semitic'. The jews have their talmud which distorts and reinterprets everything that has actually been written into somehow making them the good guys, even when it is beyond obvious that they are a vile and treacherous people who are constantly abandoning God until He finally decides to destroy them forever. The last book of the Old Testament has only Judea remaining as Israel is already totally destroyed; Judea is told that it must repent when God's messenger is sent or else it will be destroyed as well. This happens when they reject Jesus, and as Jesus prophesied they were destroyed by the Romans a generation later.

When talking about the people 'Israel' the Bible is referring to Christians, not Palestine. It actually makes no sense for the Jews to have named the region 'Israel' considering that the area where they are today was historically known as Judea. They called it Israel to confuse stupid Christians, and even this was noted in the Bible saying that 'Even the elect (Christians) will be deceived'.

How we can still be having these debates a decade on from the start of Zig Forums almost blows my mind. This should be common knowledge. Whether you personally like Christianity or not; you can be certain that it is anti-jewish to the extreme.

Jesus is what made the jews have power and influence.

Only whipped jews that were doing business in a temple in a manner he didn't like
He called newfound followers children of satan after he won them over, and then accused them of wanting to kill him. Perfect example of jewish schizophrenia.
Not directly written said by him (though none of the books are). Satan is a placeholder for non-jewish deity. The worst crime in judaism and christianity is to follow another deity, and other deities are given the title of satan.

You are aware that many jews literally pray to satan, right? You are aware that jews had such political power before the birth of Christ that Cicero even complained about them? You are aware that Jesus called the scribes and pharisees the children of the devil; not his followers?

You clearly know very little about the religion. I'm guessing you've been watching some redditor's youtube video denouncing the religion that has become synonomous with white people?

Just read the Bible man. The whole thing, not just Jesus, is incredibly critical of the israelites and judeans as a whole, and has absolutely nothing good to say about the pharisees (the sect which became modern jews). There are some good people from the Old Testament, they were generally the characters trying to stop the common hebrew from worshiping idols and murdering their firstborn sons.

I see a few Brazilians, a few.Pierto Ricans, and Irish cop and few others, including a Jew here in this thread making threats as per usual.

Why don't you all just rent a hall and fuck each other until you're content?

Thanks for the thread OP.

Christian pipul in a nutshell. You refused to address many of the glaring flaws that were brought up and defaulted back to circular reasoning ala the your bible interpretation.

Tell me what these glaring flaws are in a succinct manner and I will address them to the best of my ability.

How do you KNOW that “many Jews pray literally to Satan?” Have you ever actually attended a minyan?

Yw

Tfw my name is Jeremy, after the prophet of "YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN. ITS HAPPENING."

Ahem.

Dr. Israel Shahak (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Shahak) describes this strange and complex system of deities:

“From the First Cause, first a male god (emerged) called ‘Wisdom’ or ‘Father’ and then a female goddess called ‘knowledge’ or ‘Mother’ were emanated or born. From the marriage of these two, a pair of younger gods were born: Son, also called by many other names…and Daughter, also called ‘Lady’ (or ‘Matronist,’) a word derived from Latin, Shekhinah, Queen, and so forth.

“These two younger gods should be (sexually) united but their union is prevented by the machinations of Satan, who, in this System, is a very important personage…indeed, Satan has come close to the divine Daughter and even raped her.

“The creation of the Jewish people (a divine race) was undertaken in order to mend the break caused by Adam and Eve, and…for a moment this was achieved. The male god, Son, incarnated in Moses, was (sexually) united with the goddess, Shekhinah… Similarly, each incident of biblical Jewish history is believed to be associated with the union or disunion of the divine pair…

“Daughter falls closely into the power of Satan (during disunion with Son), while Son takes various female satanic personages to his bed, instead of his proper wife.

“The duty of pious Jews is to restore through their prayers and religious acts the perfect divine unity in the form of sexual union between the male and female deities. Thus, before most ritual acts, which every devout Jew has to perform many times each day, the following cabalistic formula is recited: ‘For the sake of the (sexual) congress of the Holy Blessed One (Son) and His Shekhinah…’

“Other prayers or religious acts are designed to deceive certain angels…or to propitiate Satan…

“Both before and after a meal, a pious Jew ritually washes his hands, uttering a special blessing. On one of these special occasions, he is worshipping God by promoting the divine (sexual) union of Daughter and Son, but on the other he is worshipping Satan, who likes Jewish prayers and ritual so much that…it keeps him busy for awhile and he forgets to pester the divine Daughter (for sex)…

“For example, the most sacred Jewish formula, ‘Hear O Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is one,’ recited several times each day by every pious Jew, mean two different things, that the Lord is indeed ‘one’ but it can also mean that a certain state (of sexual intercourse) in the union of the male and the female deities has been reached or is being promoted by the proper recitation of the formula.”

… Jews are so alien to Christianity and the Old Testament that its actually mind boggling.

That’s simply not
non-authoritative. Judaism is like quantum mechanics, if you think you understand it you’ve already lost.

Jews living in your head rent free

dob jej rabbi

What is the point of this post? I know you kikes are instructed to deceive us, and that explaining your beliefs to us is actually punishable by death according to your talmud. As such I am not surprised by your pathetic attempt at deflecting what is being said. What I am surprised by is that you even bothered to reply; your statements implicate your kind more than you know. Silence or a brazen lie would have served you better and kept confused anons in the dark.

You and your kind worship the devil. You have constructed your own laws which go against God's law. Jesus called you a den of vipers, the children of the devil, white-washed sepulchres - pretending to be righteous on the outside whilst you are dead and rotting on the inside. The Bible as a whole regards you as whores who poison the minds of others so that they too indulge in your filth and become tainted. The fruits of your people show what you are; vipers, whores and devils. We will crush your heads beneath our feet just as it was decreed all that time ago.

Attached: IMG_1450.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

Jews aren't that complicated. They are literally the soul of cancer/illness itself, made manifest on the human scale. They can only consume, destroy, corrupt. They cannot support life or create beauty. Like cancer cells, they are outcasts from their body(their host nations) who are cursed by nature, so they resent and attack everbting natural and beautiful. The cancer analogy works flawlessly at every level. They even sustain themselves on stolen blood for fucks sake. They can't stop spreading, they can't help it. Just like cancer, they will spread until their host dies, even if that die with them. Don't overcomplicate it. This is all you need to know about jews.

pilpul

Which statements were those?

That’s what I thought, goyim.

Saying we cannot understand judaism tells us what we already know. You think you are a super-secret club with hidden knowledge that no one else has. Little do you know that you're all a bunch of deluded, reality-denying monsters who will burn in hell forever. The Bible says it in simple language. You will be put in ovens and reduced to stubble. Deus vult.

Oh yeah, and who will do that to us? God?

Read Malachi 3-4. Judea's punishment for rejecting God's messenger, Jesus; is to be reduced to stubble in an oven. Those who became Christians will be saved, but the rest will be destroyed root and branch. More or less the same thing is repeated from Jesus's mouth, and re-emphasised in Revelation. Repent or burn, parasite.

Here we have a discussion on the unrighteousn, including goyim. If you think Malachi 3-4 scares me then re-read the OP or watch the video. By the way, your idol is plainly disproven by Numbers 23:19. What a joke.

Indeed God does not change His mind. That is why He is going to destroy you.

Also Malachi is specifically talking about the Judeans. It is talking about the remnant of them being saved, urging them to return to God. But as we know you do not, you crucify Him instead.

Mark 12

12 And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country.

2 And at the season he sent to the husbandmen a servant, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the fruit of the vineyard.

3 And they caught him, and beat him, and sent him away empty.

4 And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully handled.

5 And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others; beating some, and killing some.

6 Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son.

7 But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours.'

8 And they took him, and killed him, and cast him out of the vineyard.

9 What shall therefore the lord of the vineyard do? he will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the vineyard unto others.

10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

11 This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

12 And they sought to lay hold on him, but feared the people: for they knew that he had spoken the parable against them: and they left him, and went their way.

“Mark” is non-authoritative, did not read.

Prophecies are always inexact guesses, inexact retellings of what someone expects to happen, no matter whom is giving them. Prophecies are never accurate.

Our future is our own to make, or to destroy. That's reality.

Attached: Life is captivating.jpg (346x600, 46.33K)

I’m sorry you follow a false religion, but look into the seven laws and you should be fine. Mary is a lying whore by the way.

Its fine so long as the individual posting such things understands correctly that Yahweh and Jesus do not really exist and that Jewish scriptural prophecy only ever comes true (when and if it does) because very real living kikes engineer it to become true.

Sadly most of the dumb bastards posting such things really do believe this nonsense ie that there are literal Jew psychopaths living up in the sky named Jesus and Yahweh who are literal gods.

Attached: 064a350c9360798ce2d7b6f5cee1c9e2abb56d5d7a8d784e2b5679cd21ccfc8a.jpg (1024x576, 60.55K)

To clarify: I just mean its "fine" in the sense that studying Jew scriptural bullshit gives us an idea of what they're planning or potentially planning to fuck us all.

Isaiah 53 King James Version (KJV)

53 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

image related

Back to the retard zone, please, faggot:
>>>Zig Forums

Attached: one world government in torah.png (895x547, 209.15K)

You don’t know who is saying that or who the audience is, do you?

Isaiah 49 King James Version (KJV)

49 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

4 Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.

5 And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Have you ever tried actually reading the Scriptures for yourself instead of having your rabbi interpret it with his Babylonian talmud? There is a reason why they call you the whore of Babylon. You are not Babylon; but you whored yourself out to Babylon - just as it says in Ezekiel 16.

well, i guess you know who Gog and Magog are, right? they used to be called Khazaria.

Moshiach came already, you missed Him. But don't fret, He's coming back for you.

i suppose you are familiar with some of what is in the talmudic writings. the essence of them all is heavy lawyering against God Almighty to see what they can get away with (in their minds at least). the spirit of the Law is abandoned for the letter of the law. and so where did this wickedness actually lead? as it turns out, it leads to actual rabbinic arguments that sacrificing children to Moloch is not forbidden, provided that you do not both deliver your child to the fire and also cause them to pass through it. you can do one of the other, but not both. doing both is expressly forbidden. so by rabbinic boolean logic, doing only half is allowed.

Isn't the Whore of Babylon your boy's Roman church that gets kicks out of torturing people? I thought that was the joke in christfuck land.

The fall of the Vatican coincided with its infiltration by your vile tribe. The Protestants were simultaneously right and wrong; the jews exerted their influence over Christians via perverse and un-Biblical ideas like indulgences through their papal puppet, as well giving various protections and rewards to the filthy yids who sought to undermine, blackmail and defile the peoples of Europe. Protestants initially didn't realise it was the jews, although Luther did catch on before he died and exposed them in his final sermon, titled; "On the jews and their lies". Prior to this Rome was not so corrupt, it was a slow and vile take-over; just like we have witnessed with countries like Britain and the USA; your disgusting people slowly wormed their way in and then used nepotism to force the natives out of important positions in governance, finance, academia and the media.

Also the Spanish inquisition wasn't about torturing. It was because you vile treacherous filth opened the gates of Christian towns to muslims, as well as giving them information concerning where the Christians are. In retribution the common man started purging you; so to stop the righteous destruction the Vatican sent inquisitors who defused the situation by being an 'official authority'. Its similar to the role of police in the USA today; if there were no police all the criminal niggers would be lynched, but because there is an official authority everyone leaves it up to them; even though they are inept and often working with them. Note that the Spanish Inquisition released over 95% of the accused.

Cool. Write an essay about it. Christianity sure was a fun time, makes for a nice historical study in human stupidity. Thank G-d your people have no power today and are relegated a tiny irrelevant city state in decaying Europe, rotting churches in buttfuck nowhere, and infinity chan.

read

It's always funny seeing you cockroaches gloat over the downfall of others. You might have even be right to do so a decade ago. But look around serpent; Christendom rises once more. The fires of nationalism burn hot and our people have had enough of your perversion. Your time is running out. Repent while you still can.

At least we come full circle back to the original point of my thread:

How's that for fulfilled prophecy ?

The Jew is eternal and deep down you know it. It is your day that is over, so enjoy the sunset.

You are not Israel, and naming your land so will do nothing. You are the Synagogue of Satan. You are Judah.

Zechariah 14:14

Judah will pay the rest of the world to fight against the elect. That sounds mightily like the jews at the head of an international military force like NATO paying people from all around to crackdown on the Christians. Which is actually what your vile kind is trying to do right now. You are rejected and replaced, because you rejected God and replaced His decree with your own satanic laws.

That's not in the hebrew

meguca.org/nya
So long as you remain controlled by (((their))) full-filled prophecy you loose. The Abrahamic cults are DEATH CULTS nya~

Attached: 592201af0f11b12b49a75ac8b1e18c9061b64139489452c7e00a9e6627c05947.gif (320x180, 456.61K)

*self-fulfilled
Bloody auto correct

Wow you shills are quick.

except that he won't.

Are you sure?

The eldest translations (the Wycliffe which was the first into English, and the Geneva 1599 which predates the KJV) state that Judah fights against Jerusalem. Then you have the KJV and NIV types which say Judah too will fight at Jerusalem, though this is talking about God punishing those fighting there which implies God is smiting them. Some say 'even Judah is fighting at Jerusalem' which again seems to imply Judah is fighting against Jerusalem. The RSV, which had accuracy as its primary purpose states that Judah fights against Jerusalem. The MEV which is a recent update of the KJV says that "Even Judah will fight with Jerusalem". Seems to me that pretty much all of them are saying that Judah is fighting against Jerusalem, although the wording in some is a little bit unclear.

What does it say in your Hebrew version then?

goyphone retard

וְגַ֨ם־יְהוּדָ֔ה תִּלָּחֵ֖ם בִּירֽוּשָׁלִָ֑ם וְאֻסַּף֩ חֵ֨יל כָּל־הַגּוֹיִ֜ם סָבִ֗יב זָהָ֥ב וָכֶ֛סֶף וּבְגָדִ֖ים לָרֹ֥ב מְאֹֽד

lol

Attached: Rules.jpg (1280x720, 257.64K)

If I’m being honest, it’s an interesting turn of phrase that I have found is indeed used in some commonly circulated translations. I will ask my Rabbi on Friday about it for your sake, goy.

No, it is not.
It is a parasite. It can be extinguished from the modern human.