Twitter Antifa unmasked

For the better part of Trump's term we have dealt with many accounts being taken offline by so called "anonymous", who are really just Antifa posing in an user position.

A well known far leftists that has organized the downfall of thousands of far right profiles has just been unmasked.

@user_kiralice on twitter, or as she used to be known as, KiraDwenAnon, help to organize thousands of accounts to be taken down by far leftists that were against everything we stood for.

Upon looking into a far leftist group designed to help out refugees, I noticed that the account on twitter followed AnonymousCrow, AKA CrowTheArkn, AKA Lynn Tompkins.

The twitter account listed an instagram account that had very few followers. Upon looking inside, I came across a Kira Bolding.

They've all tried to separate their personal lives with their activist ones, but failed proper OpSec, don't follow any of your activist pages.

Kira's instagram can be found here: instagram.com/drippingchiffon

She also goes by the name of Kira Bluestar. She thinks she's a witch, mind you.

Attached: 17596356_1431141753602873_2185734403399876608_n.jpg (640x640 59.11 KB, 72.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0sYXc
gab.ai/AnonymousCrow
facebook.com/kira.christine
punkrockhoops.com/
soulcollage.com/kira-bolding
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumperino

Have another bump. Get an address and burn fatso's house down.

So these are the ideological entryists who killed off maskfaggotry more or less. It's a bit sad to reflect that so much user history was hijacked by the people who would wind up a hated enemy of their stolen mass name's homeland.

lmfao i have one of those instapots and i had no fucking idea you could sit the lid on it like a weber grill. that's fucking amazing. I learned something from a degenerate piece of shit, who would've known..

As always.

Her buddy @CrowTheArkn on twitter is furious that I found her friend. She's blocked me on gab. I find it hilarious. I am a bit busy to start digging, but I figured everyone here deserves to see the cunt who's helped get thousands of our accounts shut down.

Unfortunatly Im a complete newfag and dont even know how to help.

She's followed by the same people page that CrowTheArkn follows on twitter.

Here's @CrowTheArkn from twitter, she used to go by @observingsentin on there as well.

She's a now 60+ year old wetback, and her name is Lynn Tompkins.

Anonymous did a dox on her a long time ago, but they used an older pic that was of her friend. These pics I found on an old username that used when she was a beadmaker.

Attached: screenshot-gab.ai-2018.11.27-22-59-12.png (1024x768 679.71 KB, 263.91K)

OP's first pic… are those crock pots or pressure cookers?

They look like pressure cookers to me based on the hinged lid and button pad.

How do you think she got so fat in the first place? lol

Can you shoot? It would send a nice message and maybe restore the natural order, where unfuckably fat losers stop hassling their betters. Maybe a gory scene will discourage the next batch of risk-free heroes by introducing some fucking consequences into their overly sheltered and perspective-free lives.

t.Not FBI, I swear

Attached: 1532843433727.jpg (717x960, 123.95K)

oh yeah ive seen that bitch before. nice one mate

The fact that these subhumans somehow don't realize their hypocrisy is beyond me.

Thanks. She's blocked me on all social media now. She hates that they've been exposed. All they can do is report our accounts, and it is pissing them off that they can't touch us in places like this, gab, Right2Voice, Minds, etc etc.

It's only a matter of time before sites like these move to decentralized platforms where we can all share the site and not have to worry about it getting shut down.

Where did it all go so wrong?

archive.fo/0sYXc

I also snagged the archive of her post too.

These people wanted to be SJW so bad that they took up anonymous without even know what anonymous truly is.

Fuck off reddit.

Also, NYPA, do something yourself faggot. No victimshekels to be had here.

she's gone from gab now

>archive.fo/0sYXc
polished that up real fine for ya boss!

Attached: adria lynn tompkins doxx antifa.png (1175x1019, 767.27K)

wow i must say that is an awful lot of pressure cookers you have there antifa communist…

Attached: swat erpo.jpg (1024x905, 162.17K)

I was thinking of something less extreme, although the thought does tickle my pickle

gab.ai/AnonymousCrow

She's changed her username to AnonymousCrow.

Btw thanks for that, it helps a lot. Computer is glitchy at the moment. I need a new one.

6 instapots! That's bananas

Have a bump. Hopefully someone smacks this bitch.

It's amazing how profoundly ugly these people are.

She claimed on Twitter that both her and Crow were hackers. The reality is one is a bead maker and the other is hoop dance instructor. This is what the resistance looks like lol

Attached: e.png (635x519 270.71 KB, 128.44K)

Attached: DxUw_uuWoAEnVS2.jpg (312x545 634.87 KB, 179.58K)

Some how I feel like a assblasted jew made that.

I don't even know what to say.
What the fuck happened?

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (240x320, 19.88K)

Didn’t the whole Anonymous meme start on the chans? I smell some cultural appropriation in the air.

The jews steal everything and subvert/ruin them
SINCE FOREVER

Attached: luther.jpg (250x300, 31.4K)

This… quite suspicious.

It's amusing that pig in the humvee feels the need to train his gun on the photographer. Hopefully him and some nigger will kill each other in a raid.

I think we should take our symbols back. If not for ourselves then just to piss these guys off. Stop them from using them.

Attached: anonymousmask.png (1160x1196 285.15 KB, 477.8K)

Incite mobs to kill her.
Always kill antifags.

Our society has developed a bad case of the jews user.
This constant madness is the fever as our body tries to fight off the infection.
We need our white blood cells to kill off the infection.
Isn't that interesting, that it is the WHITE blood cells that have the job of keeping the body free from invading viruses and infections?

Anonymous is dead since 2010 or 2011 when FBI arrested some people.
Does time that leftists just hijacked the simbols and ideas to use for them.
No reason for crying now, bet not even people who are in imageboards today ever read the anonymous manifest and the about the matrix.

It would be fun to create a project to recover anonymous meme.

Clearly he does get what happens when a hydra has no heads.

We are the true anonymous, for we take up the mantle every time we post. We have no identification other than a single post ID on each board.

They report and take down accounts, we unmask them and bring them to the light.

They are old farts posing as anonymous, we are the children of the digital age, looking to save our people.

It would be funny to get the guy fawkes mask added to the ADL's list of hate symbols.

I agree, nice idea

Attached: 8888888 - Copy.jpg (499x250 63.12 KB, 63.47K)

Attached: JsonAGr.png (523x479, 460.57K)

Attached: use - Copy.png (800x430, 417.29K)

Attached: Q7iwfxI.png (711x479, 770.43K)

Attached: dwqhwqdwqe - Copy.png (1200x844 58.03 KB, 165.84K)

Hi, Sargon

Are you a shill trying to stop a potential Op before it even begins? Why would sargon want to get the guy fawkes mask added to the ADL's list of hate symbols?

I like your thinking there, user. For a lengthening second I could feel the urge to begin effecting change.

Has an user ever discovered words attributed to God that infer we can right wrongs with violence without condemning our soul?

Because the whole Thou Shalt Not Kill is pissing me off.

Not only that. The name "Anonymous" should be a "hate name" as well

Attached: 1545764137465.png (700x700, 644.4K)

Apparently Kira is pissed she's been uncovered.

Why are all of them lesbian/tranny pagans?

Makes me wonder, but then again, low IQ tends to be a major factor.

Phishing or guessing someones security questions isn't hacking. These mongoloids are script kiddies at best.

They can't even find a database to dump hashes, or even crack the hashes that someone else dropped.

They're "hackers" in the sense that they probably have intermediate online sleuthing skills, and know how to steer their targets towards IP honeypots that their tranny IT can set up.

gg antifa, you're still in 2005 irc drama mode

Crow went so far as to google my older username, cyberghost, and then claimed I was trying to give away cracked CyberGhost VPN codes lol, she's that dumb

Pig is right, look how obese he is; he personifies the Amerifat zogbot.

Sure, they harass chaotically and throw everything they have at the wall in the hopes that something sticks, it's their basic methodology.

I really pissed quite a few people off, though. And my opsec was shit, considering the people I was talking to.

I laugh at how bad these people are at doxxing. I pretty much secured myself from that. I don't open links, I don't use the same username, and I make it a common username at that. I don't post anything person online.

The real Anonymous is anti Communist.

This timeline has gone completely out of whack. What happened?

Did Cicada stop paying attention?

Talking about that, what the cicada was about?

Bumping this.

*fagans
They’re false pagans user, they whine about stealing cultures and then they butcher the ancestral religions of our kin. It’s very ironic taking into account the fact that Wicca was made by a white male perv who wanted to see titties.

Bump

Is anyone actually doing anything about these cunts?

Looking up information, but so far she's hidden really good. We know where she's located, and we know she's helping a church out with helping illegals.

A search is leading me to another name, Kira Spaulding.

We have a lead. Kira Christine Spaulding.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-23 Kira Christine Spaulding - Pipl - People Search.png (602x311, 89.26K)

facebook.com/kira.christine

We have a facebook. I am banned from Facebook, anyone want to dip in and gather some intel?

punkrockhoops.com/

That's where she works. She's a "certified" punk rock hoops instructor.

soulcollage.com/kira-bolding

Found her contact page on SoulCollage.

updated

Attached: adria lynn tompkins doxx antifa.png (1908x1024, 1.15M)

I see the shills are here to derail the thread right on time

We are talking about the dude who tried to copywrite kekistan and who went off and tried to claim responsibility for the yellow vest movement before he got btfo’ed by his own autistic carrier bird.

Added her on insta via a sock puppet. Comb her friends list, where one rat is there should be more.

Let me know how it goes.

bump

Bump

Already blocked

Figures. They are not happy that I found their beloved Kira. She's cancer. She said that she was going to bring hell on anyone that unmask's her, and now she's not doing shit lol

Yep, they look exactly how I expected them to look. Like shit.

Taking dubs that don't belong to you, a true Jew move

They posted on twitter that they were all early 20's and models, when in reality one is in her mid 60's and the other is 30 and and a fat hoola hoop fitness instructor. Let that sink in lol

Why does she have so many?

From her instagram she was having a pressure cooking class with a bunch of old fat people.

She likes to eat a lot.

She's really fat, and she blames it on her surgery. I think that's why she was not on her Kira account since then. Probably has to stay away from stress lol

Dont they know Communism is the opposite of eating

Real communism where you eat a lot hasn't been tried yet.

She's saving up for when it happens, she won't die too soon from being skinny.

question - who pays her salary

She works as, get this, a hoola hoop fitness instructor, and some spiritual advisor on the side. Go figure.

So everything must be boiled in hot grease then?

No wonder she's so fucking fat

Apparently i've pissed them off so bad that nobody on their side wants to talk to me. The original anonymous dox got all the information right, just not the pic of Crow.

Kira has been a target for the longest, and they've spread fail doxxes to keep people guessing, yet here we are, Crow was followed by the very page that would get her buddy Kira doxxed.

And she's got plenty of fat too herself lol

you have no idea…
how many time's they had made me almost throw away my mask on the wall here user…