BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

A Kentucky woman who recently gave birth to twins vanished earlier this month, with her last known movements captured by a surveillance video showing her leaving a bar with two men, police said.

Savannah Spurlock, 22, was last seen on Jan. 4 leaving the Other Bar in Lexington with the men, the Richmond Police Department said.

The mother of four is described as being 5-feet tall with brown eyes and brown hair that she colors blonde. She also has multiple tattoos.

foxnews.com/us/kentucky-mom-with-newborn-twins-goes-missing-after-video-shows-her-leaving-bar-with-2-men

facebook.com/missingsavannahspurlock/

Attached: 49829625_332157167636930_3715210340980490240_o.jpg (1334x750, 100.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Dta3SPKEIZVK/
youtube.com/channel/UCHrGKKMbQcG9sx8pbInZNpg/videos
orangestreetnews.com/2019/01/04/osn-exclusive-a​f​t​er-drug-dealing-prostitution-text-messages-were-revealed-police-are-looking-into-the-case/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last seen leaving the bar with a negro

Attached: Richmond.jpg (1862x1048, 279.83K)

Toll paid. All that's left is to find the body and the nigger.

Fuck off reddit.

Is this a reddit type of thing to post?
I wouldn't know

nothing of value was lost

It's a bot. They post out-of-context one-liners like that just to derail substantive content.

Mod, make a "CLOWN WORLD HAPPENINGS" sticky and paste all this shit in there.

Not a "mother" by action, only in name. Sad. Once women used to love and care for their children. Now, it seems more like having a small dog to them. Proly not so different than a pet African.

fake blonde lel. be careful boys, look at their roots !!!!

user, kids do this all by themselves these days. Watch and be amazed… bitchute.com/video/Dta3SPKEIZVK/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-22 Konigstiger14.png (1077x596, 710.06K)

what're u doin watchin lt corbis videos you pedophile

Dude, i just stumbled upon it on the Bitchute frontpage and damn that kid is on fire. I'm close to pissing myself actually.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-22 Multiracial White Supremacy - YouTube.png (1152x760, 338.57K)

Holy fuck. Generation holocauster. Hilarious, but disturbing in a way too. Truly an end of an era.

Kill yourself yid, this isn't Zig Forums we don't need current events every time the niggers nog.

She is a redpill dispensing machine.

womp womp

Attached: toll.jpeg (1851x939, 2.16M)

Were the twins White?

If you are a jew you should post this … if you are not a jew you should understand that the person posting this is a jew

the conclusions you make from this are of your own accord

We should start making some slick truth propaganda, with professionally-made brief (U)HD videos warning White women to stay away from non-White men with a mix of emotion, facts, figures, statistics, and chimpout videos. If they STILL decide after that to go out with the nog or spic, at least we can rest easy that we properly warned them beforehand.

I would unironically contribute funds to this.

Its because you play videogames. Instead of impregnating women.

I know it's hard but try to keep from acting like bitter losers. It ruins the message.

Lel this thread has been invaded by an IP hopping shill. Maybe if I'm lucky he'll call me sweetie.

Also the most this coalburner will ever contribute to our society is as a warning to more intelligent and not brainwashed white women.

Because the white women here are all thots apparently that want nothing to do with being mothers.

shameful

fuck you nigger kikes

kek. what a shitlord. i watched one of its videos and couldn't stand it after about 30 seconds.

Attached: Coalburner Aesthetic v4.jpg (3336x2112, 2.24M)

She's dead Jim.

What happened to that IRL Harriet the Spy blogposting of some little girl reporting the streets of her neighbor that have been posted here a few years ago?

I feel nothing for them.

For the first time ever I want to be 10 again and crush on her.

Attached: LookAtAllTheFucks.png (1781x1312, 3.59M)

white women are scumbags news at 11!

bitchute.com/video/Dta3SPKEIZVK/

I have met zero females in my life as intelligent as her. Period.

Or the Red Dwarf version.
She's dead, Dave.
Dave, she's dead.
etc. etc.

unmarried, 22, four children; father of the twins is Savannah’s former boyfriend Shaquille Smith and the father of the 2-year-old son…
she is able to make brilliant life choices
out at bar; "a few short weeks after she gave birth to twin boys in December"

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (666x500, 502.86K)

wtf is going on in there?

why didn't you protect your precious white vagina, tradcuck? shouldn't you happily dive into a bullet so she can have white babies?

Attached: single moms.jpg (800x491 373.29 KB, 545.27K)

Attached: Steam_is_boy_club.png (500x400 174.55 KB, 41.02K)

Attached: suffragists-on-the-war-path.jpg (1192x547 65.23 KB, 630.47K)

Attached: t81401_1255799571646.jpg (874x248 406.41 KB, 38.9K)

Attached: t155729_1259052600852.jpg (429x640 517.74 KB, 109.05K)

Attached: teachman.jpg (1272x2462 84.81 KB, 448.15K)

Attached: TEwYP85bsYJA3WyN5ab9oOBIj_qBVnQrPyxhGqZf_Pk.jpg (768x7228 163.21 KB, 1.09M)

Attached: The Female Brain.jpg (809x480 331.73 KB, 76.29K)

this is now a MGTOW is right MGTOW has always been right thread.

Attached: Theresa Corbin CNN.jpg (653x733 382.32 KB, 143.18K)

I had to read the Kikepedia article on Trobriand Islands after seeing this. WTF, I love Feminism now.
The article didn't mention cannibalism though.

yeah, 100% this. I much prefer my negress, jewess, fat moustached waddling hideous arabess, spic obese monstrosity, gook that poisons me or kills me in my sleep.
fucking disgusting white women though, they are the problem.
not the niggers or the jews.

^This.

Nobody cares about Mexicans and their lost whores.

MGTOW still wants to bang women though (just no marriage). I think even that's just not worth the trouble. 2D for life!

Attached: Phantasy Star gamebooks.jpg (1150x450, 141.48K)

Then go find a hooker you stupid shit.

That Mexican girl got what she earned.

I remember her. She got bolder and started reporting drug dealers lmao.
youtube.com/channel/UCHrGKKMbQcG9sx8pbInZNpg/videos

orangestreetnews.com/2019/01/04/osn-exclusive-a​f​t​er-drug-dealing-prostitution-text-messages-were-revealed-police-are-looking-into-the-case/

Funny video. The negress should get a honorary bleaching after everything is wrapped up.

Toll status: TBA

Women of good breeding were expected to learn musical instruments and singing. If you want a retarded woman, then expect mediocre children.

It's a male pretending to be female. Y'know, a tranny.

Keep your faggot bullshit away from my choices of food.

Yes, you better stay away from those redheads.

Sorry user, I'm just a man. I have my weaknesses.

Attached: 7D-gD2.jpeg (1920x1200, 575.88K)

I'm out.

Men aren't gay.

>white women though, they are the problem. my fellow goyim :^)

Sad looking white guy all alone. If she went home with him she would be married by now and have a baby bump

You wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit you on the ass

I guess posting and being unable to do so much as capitalize a sentence like people-type makes you feel like there's a point to your life. Too bad there isn't one.