Collapse in Zimbabwe

Not sure how many people on Zig Forums know about this so I wanted to make a thread. Currently Zimbabwe is falling apart, the fuel price tripled a few days ago grinding all transportation and economic activity to a halt. As a result massive protests have happened in the cities causing the police and military to intervene and try and suppress them. The president left to attend some kind of trade conference in Russia while this was happening and there are political tensions between him and the Vice president, which means that this could turn into a coup or a civil war depending on what happens. The internet in Zimbabwe was shut down for a few days. Currently only African news media is extensively reporting on this but the most interesting and graphic news is coming from very small South African sources. Here are some links:

archive.fo/mpLwR
liveleak.com/view?t=sXmKJ_1547567910
youtube.com/watch?v=3UGRJYWF3yI

Attached: photo_2019-01-20_01-04-32.jpg (720x480 268.39 KB, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0HAKyJRXWg&fbclid=IwAR0y1ihjQpdjgcXa0bd7V-HaOzYD0Yb19DXqs67pxXvxHC-ncI-CyLO66Iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this the chance to take back what is rightfully ours?

Attached: rhodesian flag.png (810x420 80.54 KB, 92.49K)

Currently this is the only white reaction that I know about:
youtube.com/watch?v=n0HAKyJRXWg&fbclid=IwAR0y1ihjQpdjgcXa0bd7V-HaOzYD0Yb19DXqs67pxXvxHC-ncI-CyLO66Iw

There is an explanation of what it's about here, in English:

Beyond other reactions and commentaries in english by Boers on facebook, youtube, that I already posted on this thread, the "Loving Life" channel on youtube I'm linking too here has a lot of content about it. Much more up to date and detailed than any mainstream news outlet is right now.

(chequed quads)
amazing it took this long

Attached: a6663f701c92b317ba446d8555371caed30511ae0094cfadd5599597dc6fc01a.png (375x293, 118.64K)

finally

Attached: Rhodesian soldiers.jpg (960x781 84.46 KB, 113.47K)

Collapse? In noble savage countries? There must be some mistake.

People have speculated about this spreading into South Africa. If it does successfully destabilize SA there will definitely be a conflict between Boers and blacks in the cape. I can't see a conflict happening to reclaim Rhodesia because of this when whites have been pushed so far back. At best this kicks off South Africa's (inevitable) collapse and establishes an independent Boer state in the Cape.

Boy oh boy, do I hope that Boers are ready and not completely devoured by the weakness of the left preaches

Different government same shit.
These chimps belong in cages.

Attached: Emmerson_Mnangagwa_(2019-01-15).jpg (790x1082, 190.46K)

Chiwenga is currently the Vice President and may be trying to assume the presidency now. It depends on whether he can successfully take power, since he is currently engaged in a power struggle against Mnangagwa over this crisis. See the youtube video I posted in the OP.

If you keep them in cages people will expect you to feed them, we don't need another zoo.

Make that 6 feet under.

All of it.

Attached: 16112853_931890406947385_1369829594209541143_o.jpg (1080x879 105.56 KB, 85.35K)

Cringe, just as bad as those fashwave images.

Attached: Rhodesian soldiers 3.jpg (1200x1621 129.68 KB, 307.4K)

Does this mean that Zimbabwe is at risk of becoming a shithole?

Is this another (((western))) genocide that can fuel a new influx of enrichment to Europe?

That was a clothing company which made Rhodesia themed t-shirt etc. and then shut down because of kike pressure
That's an original you complete homo.

No this is going to be South African genocide as they prepare to take our lands there will be a massive influx of Zimbabweans just as we are suppose to prepare to defend ourselves from land theft.

Is it still falling apart? I thought it was fallen apart a long time ago.

I take it from your post you're a Boer or Afrikaneer. Build/hold a safe port and we shall come.

Attached: Nigger What.jpg (866x1023, 377.46K)

Ja I am. Things are starting to look really bad here for those of us who have eyes to see. Will try my best.

doesnt make it any less cringe, like those military fags that use punisher logos

You're not funny, that post wasnt funny and for all i know you could be some retarded faggot that really believes what he posts

Attached: SAS.jpg (800x600, 105.78K)

Genocide niggers there.
Spread viruses. Spread diseases.
Incite niggers to kill each other.

Indeed they are, though much worse from you perspective i'd imagine. I'm sure those of us across the pond don't get all the information. I try and monitor what is going on with y'all regularly and inform normalfags whilst making other preps. Stand firm user, y'all are not alone. Help will come.

ZIMBABWE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x590, 435.13K)

How much of this is spurred on by the Chinks to nab resources you think? Hey, it'll be another war for aristocratic men to feel the heat of battle in and this one will matter. The only wars that matter are those between the white and the non-white world.

Who cares about dead nogs?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 5.25.36 PM.png (1900x1362 151.62 KB, 213.22K)

Attached: boer_number.png (1197x863 404.7 KB, 473.26K)

Attached: africaa.jpg (1280x3687 2.17 MB, 967.1K)

Attached: War in South Africa.png (1563x323 185.8 KB, 177.08K)

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of niggers which would welcome back white rule, but does there actually exist an organization with the manpower that could overthrow the Communist niggers?

Being colonized by Cathay will be the best thing to happen to Africa since the white man showed up in the first place. Resource extraction means businesses, which mean safety, jobs and property rights

The Chinese already funded ZANLA in the 70s, if you're not aware ZANLA is the name of the communist force Rhodesia was fighting against in the bush war. And of course the current govt. of Zimbabwe is that exact same group. (ZANU) So they did play a massive role in the destruction of Rhodesia, and it's definitely possible for them to lend the Zimbabwean govt a huge amount of money and put them into permanent debt-slavery. Whoever comes out on top of the current power struggle within the government will be under tremendous pressure to stop the fuel crisis, which will not be stopped until a massive amount of money is injected into the economy. China is capable of providing that.

Rhodesia has fallen apart, and it's rather poor, but Mugabe did rule for decades. Only recently has there been a serious political deterioration, with the coup a couple years ago, so it's not very stable right now at all. Chiwenga (the current Vice Pres) got rid of Mugabe by force and is currently trying to get rid of the current president by political means. It's still developing.

Please for the love of fuck disabuse yourself of this white/cape meme. As a South African I would guess that its main population is coloureds. It for sure must have the highest concentration of jews, because that's where they all retreated after leaving the rest of the country in the hands of niggers. The whites there are by and large the useless leftist fucktards that you always seem to find congregating on coastal areas.
A Boer is an Afrikaner whose ancestors left the cape in the Great Trek. The rest didn't really have that much of a problem with England having them over a barrel.

The Volkstaat obviously should be created in the Free State province, which is largely a farming province.

All so "tiring".

You'd think so, but if a chink in China has none of those if he goes against the current politburo or they just don't like him, much less will an African get the benefit.

I heard about it and I assumed it was correct, but I just didn't know. Thanks for correcting me about it.

I don't know; he seems to me to have an honest face…a real statesman

Cape town is insignificant. Die pissies en moffies wat daar bly sal in lyn val met wie ookal wen.

this is the plan, get them involved heavily in africa and then destabilize the fuck out of the whole place, if they weren't reproducing at such an exponential rate i would feel sorry for them as its not going to be pretty.

Businesses will at the very least need roads and power to function. You can't have those without making the country free of savage warbands. And that in itself will be a massive improvement.

Cape Town anglo here, you're right we're a bunch of moffies. 1000 Boers could take Cape Town. It's a good idea too, we have a port, nuclear power, distanced from the rest of the country, and with a large white population to recruit soldiers from.

It's getting bad…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (661x1033, 276.84K)

I am amazed there are any whites left there at all. The ones left in South Africa need only look to Zimbabwe to see their near future.

Attached: typical day in south africa.webm (480x336, 3.79M)

How shit it must be living in Cape Town and being a normal human being.

those boers are tough and stubborn, not to mention very religious. there is a weird prophecy about the boers staying till the very end and being saved by people from the south just as all seems lost.

yeah they're called the white race, you forget that niggers cant fight and cant into guns
dont forget that rhodesians fought niggers whilst heavily outnumbered and barley lost any troops, you can give a nigger state of the art 1980s soviet surplus gear, but they wont be able to shoot the white side of a barn with it

Attached: 84 pale farmboys.jpg (500x613, 70.63K)

How do I access /boer/ anons? Is it just a series of threads on Zig Forums?

Niggers are literally 40K orks

Attached: Zimbabwhat.JPG (1519x93 77.04 KB, 42.36K)

das rite!

Attached: orc.png (844x636, 666.4K)

Whatever happens, all I hope for is that more niggers starve and massacre themselves until disappearing from the face of the Planet. The longer revolt, the better.

Falling apart? As in currently?

It fell apart in 1979. The rest has just been floundering around as savages.

The Boer's fate was sealed in 1899, when the eternal Anglo came knocking, bringing his poz at gunpoint

Niggers are shit troops. They work best like the Soviets, use the power of numbers to overwhelm. This tactic doesn't really work in the modern world now however

Destruction of the angloid when? cant think of a more jewish people except for actual jews, they have some sort of telepathic connection with the jews and share similarities like how both shout oy/oi

Attached: Mosley.png (243x284, 68.9K)

The fun part is that there has been decade long studies that try to prove that Britain is the real ancient Israel, and it actually holds more archeological proof than current Palestine. Mfw eternal yids. Also just listen to original welsh and tell me it is not the origi al language which hebrew came from.

You're just butthurt about being born outside of the maste race.

Can you tell if im describing jews or anglo colonisation? No, and thats terror!

Attached: Thats Terror.jpg (208x241, 14.2K)

This is also true. Anglos are the player character race, everyone else is AI

F-fuck…

Attached: 09e978c278d09ed93ffa4415fee8c08b6e5bdc9e8083d5acf8a647e206a49557.jpg (474x736, 24.28K)

I don't know. The text in the first two remind me of the good conan movies. That fits really well with the situation

I loved Conan.

Attached: Mel.jpg (858x753, 181.25K)

Dam, Conan got his own movies?

Attached: CONAN THE BARB-AYRAN.png (200x200 398.71 KB, 456.79K)

Fucking goats we'll come, I make good money in nz and i'd love to 'invest' in a new homeland

Attached: rhodesians_never_die.png (799x575, 759.66K)

I laughed a little much at this user.

Niggers cant have anything. LONG LIVE RHODEISA.

Jewed up AP, "protestors getting shot", "human rights watch".
Sounds like Jews are attempting a color revolution
under the guise of "fuel protests". Am I crazy in saying that this looks like the Chinese are influencing Zimbabwe and the Kikes are trying to squeeze them out by creating some sort of political revolution?

just like the ones in france?

In which direction? Pro kike world order? Better conditions for workers? Reducing debt? Stabilizing economic conditions? Poverty control through birth control? What say you?

also, western countries have sanctioned Zimbabwe.
To reiterate: it looks like Chinese are attempting the loan/debt-rape scheme that the kikes have perfected. Now the kikes are angry that the Chinese are getting in on their game and want to overthrow the Zimbabwe government and put in a kiked up puppet government. They are using all the same tricks: delegitimize the government by saying they are killing protestors, whine about oppression, etc.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 6.54.22 PM.png (611x596, 131.18K)

Chinese are influencing Zim by loaning money, developing the country, and taking resources through investment. Jews want to squeeze the pro-chinese Zimbabwe government out by fomenting a revolution. Thats what it looks like to me.

Also, I think the Chinese are setting up internet filters in African countries, to keep them from receiving kike propaganda. The Chinese are really giving an alternative to the Jew world order

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 7.03.30 PM.png (678x476, 398.53K)

since the media is one of the main vectors for Jewish control - the Chinese are making a smart move by helping African nations insulate themselves from Jewish propaganda.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 7.05.33 PM.png (804x605, 444.31K)

- The guy with horns on my left-shoulder says:
"Fuck niggers! … no matter where they roam! They're all liabilities. And in 40k years, they've never figured out how to make the resource-rich nation they live in work for them."
- The guy on my right shoulder with wings and a halo says:
Hope the Chinese win … and at the same time, feel for my White brothers caught in the throes of a battle outside his control
tl;dr Fuck the kikes!

not really. they are only liabilities when jews radicalize them. Boers and Afrikaaners lived peacefully with them for hundreds of years - up until the time Jews started pouring money into liberation movements and creating fuck whitey propaganda. They can be relatively docile when you insulate them from Jew propaganda. Look at places like Cuba right now. The blacks are very peaceful.

I fully approve of gooks kiking niggers; neither of those races, nor any and all other non-white races, can do a single act of good for whites, and it's funny to watch them at each other's throats. What's the likelyhood of dark continenters chimping out and attacking Chinese people, triggering an African Vietnam with gooks?

again, blacks are dumb and lazy and are docile if you can keep them away from harmful propaganda.

I'm with you on this, though I have little to add. We have the same problem with women, I could point that out. Women soak up kike propaganda on TV.

On the plus side, if you were to produce top quality shows and eliminate kike broadcasts you could sway them just as easily.

How can something that is already broken beyond repair fall apart?

That is interesting. Didn't know that Cuba was a) insulated from kike propaganda b) had a Black populus/demographic or c) had/has a nigge … ahem, Black population that isn't chimping out
The Black population in Cuba must be small and controllable

Incorrect, civnat. In no state of mind is the negro tolerable. So long as it exists on this Earth it's trespassing on white territory. Having an ounce of undeserved respect for the negro is the start of the slippery slope towards allowing them into white countries and permitting racemixing.

But I would point out that there's literally zero hope for a physical Rhodesia, or even pro-white America. The women are completely cucked by the electronic kike, and there's nothing to be done about it, presently (there are long-term methods, but nothing that could possibly change their minds overnight).

The kike possesses our women no less than our niggers.

And so, we must simply accept that the kike has created their own phony sense of accomplishment and self-worth, as they are weaker people, and they rely on those groups to build them up, because only the lying kike (with his predicates of anti-white rhetoric being accepted into their hearts) will lie such a whopper as "women are great" and "niggers are great".

Federal agents out!

Cuba literally doesn't allow access to the internet. Their niggers (the majority of the population after everyone from priivileged classes was killed off) have no access to fuck whitey or fuck da gubbermint propaganda. The government just tells them that Cuba has the best government in the world and they believe it. Since they don't spend all day smoking dope, listening to trap music, and planning robberies - they are very docile and the country is very safe. Take a trip to Cuba one day.

i kind of figure all of Africa is basically 'collapsed' or in a state of 'collapsing' all the time

Attached: autism.webm (1280x720, 3.76M)

Yep, you're not just a civnat, you're a boneafide moon cricket
Remember, anyone who defends non-whites on here is always a non-white trying to subvert you

You're a dumbass. Take a trip to any of the counties that China has influence in and see for yourself. The niggers in Ethiopia are much more respectable than the ones in America where they get jewed up listening to rap music and MLK speeches.

Women and niggers are very comparable. Both are quickly swayed by kikes, both are literally soaking up easy mode retarded kike crap, on and on.

Women are worse than male niggers, though, because male niggers don't attempt to control you, using "shit tests" to maintain sensitivity to their discipline (pouting, (((accidentally))) allowing you to fuck up on something while they watch it happen, kitchen sinking, list goes on).

Attached: southern christmas ornament.jpg (1104x871, 119.12K)

Well no. Southerners used to have a massive number of niggers, and none of them were out raping white women. Take a look at this (conveniently enough):

Now, what I want you to notice is the era of that photo. We are not dealing with a situation where niggers were under slavery, but instead we have the kike in operation (the Civil War (((cohencided))) with the settlement by kikes of the Americas).

Prior to that, such images were simply unheard of. Even the most extreme and completely bullshit fabricated (and kiked, woman-brainwashing) account didn't bother to go so far, because it would have been too ridiculous. Instead, the claim was cruel and unfair beatings.

That's because it's completely possible to have peace with niggers and anyone else, so long as the kikes stay out of it. But the kikes stir up trouble.

Attached: a nice evening.jpg (845x400, 74.35K)

There is a hilarious video of CNN kikes oy-veying about the Ethiopian president for resisting POZ. Ethiopia is super close to china and drifting out of the kike sphere of influence and the kvetching is hilarious.

Whats going on here