Trump Invites MAGA Kids to the White House

Will be meeting them as early as tomorrow.

In his latest expression of support, President Donald Trump has allegedly invited the Catholic school boys at the heart of a media firestorm to the White House, conservative commentator Laura Ingraham revealed Tuesday.

Attached: Trump_to_meet_Covington_students_at_White_House_report_News_LifeSite_-_2019-01-22_16.29.37.png (634x423 223.98 KB, 252.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cydiainstaller.net/universal-ios-11-jailbreak/
twitter.com/Morpheus__
pastebin.com/UL4FCmaR
pastebin.com/sBx0K51r
pastebin.com/4KESDDbj
twitter.com/Technologeeks
who.is/whois/technologeeks.com
yalujailbreak.net/morpheus-universal-jailbreak-ios-11/
theiphonewiki.com/wiki/LiberTV
m.pangu8.com/
ioshacker.com/tag/jonathan-levin
8ch.net/dox/res/680.html
gab.com/Moooarpheus
youtube.com/watch?v=DTvnGaZRpj8
archive.li/o9TU2
pastebin.com/brvjnzEU
archive.is/lrYxZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SMUG AS FUG
#MAGA #LOCKHERUP #SUPPORTISRAEL

Attached: Trumpbot_Smugshot3.jpg (363x476 41 KB, 46.22K)

(((first post)))

Psyop runs deeper.

In before salty shills.

HuffPo is doing everything they can to aim their diversity guns at this small “90%” white town

cool. i love maga now.

Good.

Based mango man.

Attached: obongoandsparkleotherkin.jpg (255x255, 12.32K)

Why

very low energy.

Trannies can't give birth.

Attached: two_trannies.webm (1024x576, 3.13M)

Only one of those is a trannie

Because she's cuckservatism given physical form, and old cunts can't learn new tricks.

:)

ya the blonde

Catholic indoctrination doesn't mean they aren't Jews. What is crypto-Judaism? Let me know when Trump reneges his condemnation of White Nationalism.

DEPLOY THE NATIONAL GUARD TO COVINGTON

Now did you see actual posts or tweets from this kid supporting Israel or something tangible like that?
Or did you just see a maga hat and think >"ZOG psyop!"

He's a shill running with the "EVERYONE IS A KIKE!!!!11!1!!!1" tactic. It's like how Jewish media calls everyone a racist except localized for a Zig Forums audience.

whos the cutey on the left

I love seeing 'Moarpheus' finally being recognized as the anti-white shill he always was.

lolwot

Morpheus' real name is Jonathan Levin. He's a kike and iOS hacker. He has some courses coming up in March in NYC if you'd like to meet him

cydiainstaller.net/universal-ios-11-jailbreak/

twitter.com/Morpheus__

Jonathan, if you are watching, I've come to collect your soul. I warned you that that little iOS bullshit wouldn't save you, kike

Morpheus IRC Chat Logs
pastebin.com/UL4FCmaR

pastebin.com/sBx0K51r
Morpheus L&P from 2011

pastebin.com/4KESDDbj
Morpheus was a part of GSH "Ghost Squad Hackers" skiddies

He also runs
twitter.com/Technologeeks
Technologeeks.com
who.is/whois/technologeeks.com

yalujailbreak.net/morpheus-universal-jailbreak-ios-11/

m.pangu8.com/

ioshacker.com/tag/jonathan-levin

Also, anyone who's tired of this shit. Join us over here. And let's put an end to it

8ch.net/dox/res/680.html

Been wondering that myself. Seen more than a few ids make this assumption. And it is nothing more than that, near as I can ascertain. None have offered any evidence of this - save "because jews, user, because the fucking jews"

Lurk moar niggerfaggot.

Imagine spending all that time to dox some random nobody. Do you feel good about yourself? Do you feel 1337, user?

my fucking sides

Attached: magakid-howdoyoudo.jpg (601x413, 95.04K)

Whose left?

Attached: accae8f2ae08f8a6ee16e25911dee005aa58f2c042d14bb7f7ec666624638bef.jpg (255x192, 20.46K)

Yes, with a hyphen. I know, because, im the one who made it funny and popular…wannabe

Ahhhh except im currently scraping the ip's from everyone on his discord…as we speak XD

Attached: Post-truth-1.jpg (1000x806 132.44 KB, 132.44K)

You didn't 'really think' gab or discord were
'secure' and didn't leak ip's through private convo to my NPA…did you?

gab.com/Moooarpheus
Moooarpheus gab

And yes, I have his discord as well. See, he got balzy (stupid) and gave it up the other day…that was a mistake

user… I don't even use a proxy/VPN when posting on Zig Forums. You could literally buy my IP address from a compromised MOD, and I'm sure (((Weev))) has already done that. So maybe talk with him? I don't use the security through obscurity model; I'm not hiding because I simply don't care. If I'm every properly doxed so what? You gonna send me some pizzas? Oh noes! Or maybe Weev will come through and remove me from this shitty, shitty world? How terrible. I'm an anarchist in the truest sense, user. The only reason I don't just tell you my information is because there's no fun in that and I'd never rob user of the hunt. If you want to know something about me personally just ask and I'll truthfully tell you prbly. You're over-thinking this. Also protip: I don't use Discord.

Attached: joker here we go.gif (417x264, 1.94M)

Is that (((Laura Southern))) on the right?

based

Lulz, im past the pizzas with you kid. There are REAL lulz coming your way. And no, I didn't buy your IP…I did it the good ol' fashion way. And if you keep your retarded shit up. Your GOING TO BE INTRODUCED TO MY GOOD BUDDY SQL-i. If I haven't made myself plainly understood now. I don't know what to tell you except enjoy the show & challenge accepted. Im going to ruin not just your world…in fact im not even worried about you, im coming after your people. I want you to feel that 1st.

Stay the fuck off the chans. LAST WARNING.

Your followers do…and boy are they in for some surprises

Im past the point of playing nice…or even lawfully with you. Do you comprehende amigo? Take your shit…and stay the fuck off of the chans. Or, there will be NO WARNINGS for what comes next

Better watch that sec token there mr l33t str33t

thanks

Attached: fresh_pasta.jpg (275x183, 6.93K)

I'm not even running a database, user. How are you going to SQLi me? That doesn't even make sense. And I don't have "people." Some anons agree with what is said, they act on it, and others don't. Simple as that. Decentralized Resistance can't be stopped. And I'm not leaving the chans, evar. I was born in the shitposting, you merely adopted the memes. Anyway. We're getting off-topic and derailing the thread. If you'd like to talk join my Spectre thread or hmu on Gab.

Unsupported claims doesn't they are jews.

You're right about Trump though.

Isn't it strange Trump condemned White Nationalism but praises the MAGAkid who is supposedly oppressed for being a white smuggie?

(You) do not represent us. We share nothing in common. You and your followers are in for a VERY RUDE AWAKENING….which is going on…as we speak. Nobody on Zig Forums fucks with you, yet you seem to try to inject yourself here. No, stay the fuck out. Like I said…the lulz boat…has begun to sail again.

No, there will be no communication (that you know about). I've laid my statement out. You've made yours clear. Mine was stay the fuck off of the chans…or im going to destroy your family…life…and job. Your's was, no, im never leaving. So we know where we stand now. Expect the fun that you doubt is coming. And if I have you down right to who you are…about that DB…your website does!

I have no family, no life, and I'm a self-employed anti-social shut-in. Best of luck.

I
KNOW

well have fun

Attached: badass.jpg (1354x1060, 278K)

I am and am going to continue too

Trump praised the MAGAkid? What sort of perception-altering drugs do you take?

reminder that we are always watching

Attached: trump magakid 1.JPG (683x507, 68.53K)

Okay this is epic

For you and your (((followers))), we're going to become GREATLY acquainted

youtube.com/watch?v=DTvnGaZRpj8

And a message to ALL leftist in here

archive.li/o9TU2

We're coming after all of you! All of your media personalities. All of your celebrities. NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE. THE INTERNET IS NOT FOR YOU!

This is well past doxing now, and has been for a solid 4 days now. There are BIG BIG things coming in the very near future. Enjoy the show user's

I stand corrected.

The whole situation seems questionable.

Btw, what ever happened to those little GSH skids???

>pastebin.com/4KESDDbj
Morpheus was a part of GSH "Ghost Squad Hackers" skiddies

pastebin.com/brvjnzEU

He was supposed to be some bad shit, wasn't he?

Tell me about it…

literal jew neoliberal tweet - blatant zog mocking

this post has convinced me more that being anti-trump is anti-white; but then again, that's also something they may benefit from

Shills would take up a position just to cause division for the sake of division. the point is to get you thinking irrationally, myopically; forgetting history

Well, why would Trump condemn White Nationalism but then support a "white kid" for being smug while white? The current narrative makes no sense.

because, you retard, he's appealing to cuckservatives, not liberals

cuckservatives don't believe 'white = racist' nonsense

KEK

I feel the same way. If you are going to send me pizzas, make them cheese and thin crust. I prefer Round Table.

Why would Trump appeal to Cuckservatives when the People elected him to do the opposite?

lel

Attached: black pizza.gif (392x400, 1.31M)

You are either retarded…a nigger…or really are just a D&C shill.
Maybe because of what happened the night before Unite the Right. Where fuckboi Spencer turned you will not replace us, into jews will not replace us…on VICE and smeared the entire protest with it, juuussssttttt maybe?
It's a little harder to defend that. And I understand that

It isn't easy to come off like the bigger faggot in an exchange with Moarpheus, but you've managed to do it.

Because he's a jew shill. Or are you asking rhetorically?

I've never defended Spencer or the Alt-Right. Calling me retarded, a nigger, and a shill doesn't explain why Trump would publicly condemn White Nationalism and then defend a (((white))) kid for being smug while white.

I'd just like to hear user say it. I want him to say

the question

are you a nigger? you're probably a nigger. maybe a Jew, though. A really dumb Israeli Jew. ya'll have like -10 points on us Aryans

Ok user. You go ahead and SQLi all my base. I'm not engaging failtrolling tho.

Attached: mfw staring deep in your soul.png (592x658, 382.5K)

The latter. It's literally a Jewish shill who claims that every right wing eceleb is a kike. See here:

user, there are such fun things coming…sit back and enjoy the show. He has no idea what he's in store for.

Morpheus, if your still watching. DON'T fuck up, once. Once is all it takes. It's not just me anymore. Covington, has thrown people past the point of no return. We DON'T care anymore.

What about snatching all of your emails and pics off your accounts, then dumping them here…you won't mind that either?

Not really. Go ahead.

The board is so fucking plastered with shills that it's beyond redemption at this point.

only came here for magahat thread - Zig Forums is only good for happenings to have fun shitposting

Thank you

archive.is/lrYxZ

Thank you for permission. It is no longer a CFAA violation anymore. To the fedniggers watching. You see he gave permission. There is an archive of it posted above

filthy casual

She should be inviting that traitor Schumer to kneel before him and beg for his life.

imagine being a hacker and worried bout CFAA violations. Are you trolling me right now? Am I being trolled?!

i dunno, but it looks like you should be prepare you anus either way. lel

Imagine, never breaking the law unless someone permits you to. Which after permission is granted, the law…is null and void

Imagine being able to social engineer retards, into giving up that protection out of rage

Attached: im ready.jpg (225x225, 7.31K)

There isn't any blondes in that video.

That's a hideous M2F tranny creature called theryn meyer.

Attached: lauren southern.jpg (1383x1600, 681.72K)

Hey, while at you fucking yourself. Do I also have permission to snatch your gab account and any others I find connected to your email addresses? And after I get your phone number, you'll give me permission to put a RAT on your cell too, right? I mean, you are, ballsy, right?

How can I deny those 7s? Have a party, user.

Truth. The Catholics appear to be just as faggy as the rest of the people in Colorado.

Already did Lauren.

Is that a yes? I need a yes. This is being screen recorded right now.

Yes, user. You can SQLi all my base, social engineer my dog, and deface all teh thingz.

This has nothing to do with SQL-i, but im sure you knew that already

And thank you again for your permission. Enjoy the ride

As of your 'yes'….'john' is running. Pray your passes are 20 characters long. On everything. Pray, you don't recycle passwords to other accounts

You mean… John the Ripper? user… plz for the love of God… don't do this to me!

Attached: mfw seriously.jpg (900x750, 87.11K)

Along with one other fun fun fun thing as well. John get's the job done though. Does it not?

I literally shaking right now. Don't do this. Ok? I'm sorry. Richard Spencer is based and redpilled, alright? Please. What do I need to do? You want dick pics? Fine.

Lol, if you weren't such a d&c nigger-faggot…in another life. I might actually like you.

But, I can read your objective. Even if you don't realize yourself, what you are doing. And I am tired of playing games with you. I was dropping the media. Now, you are my cicada. And I won't stop until im satisfied.

That's not how the law works nigger.

A kike inviting other kikes to the White House. I'm shocked

Um, didn't I just state this above?

Actually, it is. And i've spoken to lawyers about this in the past. After permission is granted…all your protections, all dissolve. So, lesson to the kids out there, be careful who you either physically, verbally or over the internet…give permission to access your shit. After you do, they can do whatever they like. Oh when someone specifically asks if a certain thing can be done…and the subject agrees…I beg to differ. I read my law, lawnigger

What I'd like to consider is that Jews control both sides of the narrative. They control Alt-Right and Alt-Left. They control Democrats and they control Republicans. If this is true then normal anons really have no one on their side - it's just us. My D&C divides and conquers the Jew's own mechanisms. You can oppose that if you want but consider that the Matrix has you.