Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/

Posters go up in public and on campuses this Thursday night (01/24/19) - VERY SOON! This is a blitzkrieg operation. We must strike while the iron is hot and the story is still in the news cycle. Some zoomers already started postering their schools.

NYT re-tweeted the meme for some reason which caused massive asspain:
twitter.com/AsteadWesley/status/1087553978966118402

Do not change the design
Do not commit any vandalism or crimes
Wear a disguise if necessary
Ignore shills

When the anti-whites and leftist media witchhunts come for you, STAND YOUR GROUND. Godspeed!

Attached: syg_south_warren_3.jpg (700x915 1.27 MB, 74.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jnVKJ
youtube.com/watch?v=hmkuIdjvy3g
hebrewsurnames.com/SANDMANN
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls go back to the (((dailystormer))) and that the kikekid with you.

Reminder to ignore shills. There will be concern trolls, outright threats to participants (all empty), suggestions to "improve" (ruin) the poster, to screw up the operation by changing the date, to "call the police" (for legally putting up posters in public lol), etc. Ignore them all and keep going.

Attached: shill_concern_troll_posters2.jpg (1000x695, 89.21K)

Look like a good idea.

Attached: 5ea2db20e027461310d0bcb59f681c8a6a5f0e9cb056a05a2def593d50fadccd.webm (408x720, 1.82M)

Wow, that kid is like the greatest hero of our time. He inspires people to do so much. Soon we'll have esoteric Sandmanism.

Were the colors supposed to be the same as the KFC logo?

Attached: KFC-logo-old-878x1024.png (878x1024, 103.38K)

Putting up flyers, huh? Surely this will save the white race from genocide.

no, the colors of the American flag

fuck off shill

Looks legit. I’ll share in a few groups. Let’s spread this guys, I want to see the media neck themselves

Now why would you dishonestly say that I implied violence?

BASED
And anyone with a normie account should set their profile photos/avatars/thumbnails to this photo. Mosaic the entire planet with this shit.

Cuckchan shares "Stand your ground" pic, it goes viral.
Cuckchan exposes the MAGA kid a psy-op, threads get deleted.

Attached: Sandman2.png (3328x2032 346.21 KB, 586.67K)

this is destroying left wing controlled news you shill / retard (the difference is irrelevant)
fuck off

Attached: dailystormer MAGAkid.JPG (850x1312 95.04 KB, 744.63K)

Let's wait a few weeks and see leftist media is still up.

thanks OP, all the cointelpro faggotry confirms this is a good idea

Attached: DUutbgDW0AAkz9D.jpg (1080x1080, 138.19K)

stormniggers have lost control.

Attached: magakid grandfather.png (200x245, 72.49K)

nicely played moeshe, but this kid is not 3rd position, and the goal here is to awaken and embolden the normie right

Attached: jewish dogs 02.jpg (202x300, 11.36K)

The kid is a kike. He can get in the chamber along with Trump and (((you))).

This whole thing was staged.

it's_afraid.wav

So what, lets use it to our advantage.

What game are (((they))) playing, surely it can't be purely d&c tactics? What's the endgame here?

Attached: 1548131374227.jpg (967x537 571.49 KB, 44.47K)

bumping

Attached: 148103684324.gif (270x270, 971.8K)

hmm, is this (((deep state))) accelerationsm?

distraction

meanwhile in france????

It's Okay To Smile

Actualy a good plan OP is it even worth doing in a small town?

What is the point of this statement? What is the point of this statement, without any information supporting your assertion?
This issue, along with a huge number of huge issues, leads to some really bad shit that WILL happen; regardless of whether it's staged.

Fuck off TIDF.

stop spamming this unfunny discordfag

Hope this bump feels like a hot iron on your skin.

Attached: magakid-poster.jpg (700x915, 102.76K)

Very nice shop, kike.

No, from Israel attacking Syria you dumb MAGA nigger now fuck off back to your containment board

the kid is very obviously jewish
if you can't see that, why are you here?

ok but how? this seems to work for us. It was a kid who is identified as white, told to go back to Europe, attacked for just standing and smiling, and the usual jews and insane people are losing their shit The lying media looks bad. This can easily be milked and exploited and it SHOULD.

It's another Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman event, that's waking normies up, politicizing the apolitical and reshaping thir worldview to place them in opposition to ZOG and clownworld…

Attached: npc smirk.jpg (592x439, 48.84K)

I don't want Jews representing me.

I could give a shit about a jew with a certain embroidered snapback shwag on his head, being yelled at by a WASPy crypto for the media outlets mass consumption. I prefer to watch shit that matters

Attached: bfb07a059f837859f970c54ba6473f3208042e00a94f459c97cce57c4b2f39ad.mp4 (640x360, 1.91M)

Attached: 1548108784772.jpg (2500x2500 101.51 KB, 3.32M)

That doesn't answer the question and it's not about you

Attached: fasci.JPG (736x520, 38.98K)

Sure it does, and yes it is. I'm white. My People are being genocided right now…. by Jews. Why should Jews, LARPing as white people, represent us? Kikes need to fuck off.

You're not very convincing. We use whatever's available to us for the benefit of our people, if we care about them.

Even woke-ish anti-war lefty boomers are readily agreeing with me that this is about him being (identified as) white more than it is about him being a Trump supporter. This kid, this event, it's a GOLDMINE for us and our enemies desperately want us to shut up about it.

just stahp.

wew i never said either of those things, shlomo. You guys really want to keep this one contained.

Nope.

the kid did an interview on MSM, he didn't apologize or back down… ok, we should be wary that he may betray us, but this thing has a momentum of its own, with or without us. We have no choice but to use it to radicalize normies.

Now you :

Tell me what is wrong with that idea?

Not nearly enough attention is being devoted to the nig … um, the real genuine 100% bona fide original authentic Israelite jews. While they aren't a threat to anyone, they are in need of a heavy hand. They were a significant factor in getting everyone to go fuck with the ebil red hat wearing smilers

I'm always up for these ideas. Believe it or not but things like the IOTBW campaign manages to do a lot of things: showcases Marxist totalitarianism, turns fence-sitters right, scares the living shit out of the right sort of (((people))), and emboldens nationalist and right wing sentiment. There's literally nothing that is bad about doing this.

Tell me what is wrong with that idea?

you're simulating higher level autism than naturally occurs even here

Basically, when there's a big fight happening, we ought to get involved because it's an opportunity for us to insert memes and these cultural battles always work out better when we're involved

doing nothing here is peak retardation

Attached: unterer_grindelwaldgletscher.jpg (2499x1652, 1.57M)

It serves basically 0 purpose and simply aims to stop from striking while the iron is hot. Start your own pointless thread about claiming a kid is a Jew then, but don't waste our time here.

No thanks.

Attached: brainlet 48.png (1468x396, 278.73K)

This is going to be a shitshow

Reminder Shareblue started this whole witch-hunt and now came with this jewish shit to sow chaos and discord. You niggers need to to better, all it needs these days to send any thread into a convulsing mess of retardation is say "Trump!"

archive.is/jnVKJ

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x770, 515.82K)

Do you even Zig Forums?

nobody is fooled shlomo

Why not both simultaneously? Accuse the jewish kid of LARPing as white to sow anti-white sentiment while pointing out the jews using the jewish kid to do that,while pointing out the jewish influence over the media and academia?

Why do I get the feeling this manufactured outrage crisis is going to be amplified further by a coincidental shooting?

Big, if true. However, there's no supporting evidence beyond Zig Forums's jewdar. If we're going to convince normies of that, we need something solid. Not saying it's not worth pursuing, just that it's not something that should be popped off without support. As OP noted, we need to hide our power level. Rushing in and screaming "it's da jooz!" will kill the momentum here.

And there is a *lot* of momentum to use. As noted earlier in this thread we would be stupid to pass up this opportunity. Zig Forums has co-opted movements with the power of our concetrated memeing on more than one occasion before. Hell, we got a gay cartoon frog declared a white nationalist hate symbol for no other reason than it was funny shit. We can and we will co-opt this too. Further enlightenment can come later. The redpill is not to be taken all at once.

Attached: 1338204012407.jpg (640x480, 133.58K)

but if the kid is jewish, what he's done (so far) has been used to build white racial self-awareness, and awareness of anti-white culture and institutions, because ZOG's planned media event for MLK weekend backfired

SYG HEIL

Attached: hitler-salute-facebook-like.jpg (350x240, 10.15K)

(cont'd) the Jewish kid (IF he is) actually didn't play into the Jewish narrative. He subverted it.

So the "hello fellow nazis, we need to call him out for being jewish" angle seems more like outside forces attempting to encourage autism, to coopt the power of Zig Forums and use to disrupt the organic momentum building against the lying media and their activist cults

Yeah but the neurotics on this board can't into big picture.

It isn't working. The Norman class is slowly coming to terms with the reality that the other White meat club Kosher wants us dead, forgotten and removed from the history books. They even enjoy rubbing our noses in it all on the way out.
This single story has so many elements to be exploited; the media, journalists, celebs, social media double-standards, the string pullers with echoes around their names … all coming against a non-violent "White" Christian kid, wearing a red hat to a pro-life field trip smiling. His greatest err being that he didn't collapse into the fetal position sobbing, begging forgiveness for doing nothing wrong, and groveling for a bunch of smelly, loud, violent, thugs

I agree that this particular operation has probably backfired for (((them))), though there is still merit in pointing out this was an operation in the first place.
Can't faulter Zig Forumsacks for not wanting a jewish posterboy.

Why are the first posts on threads always so jewish?

show me your assault smirks

Attached: heh.jpg (600x600, 178.58K)

In a world where gay gooks and nigger queers participate in human trafficking and faggot con schemes, while white trash lets them do whatever they want. I am not standing ground for losers.

Fight your own battles, take the scar faced cunt from yesterday with you.

Take your little fag boys with you as well.

hey quiet you (((TRSodomite)))
real nazis want to bomb the palestinians
deus vult

I'm not the one capitalizing the word jew, kike.

Rumor has it that the kids were heard humming rayyciss Christmas carols … in late January no less

Attached: hg1524016887691.jpg (456x456, 20.32K)

Anyone have more "smug assault smirk" salt?

I made a vid about it in an attempt to explain why the left got so irrationally angry over a minor smirk. Which in my opinion stems from the expectation of whites having to accept diversity head down without question.

I'd like to know what you queers think of it, and I'm shamelessly selfposting because I'm not shilling for profit as YT takes all my ad revenue and I'm not jewy enough to set up a patreon for shekels. I just want feedback.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmkuIdjvy3g

Attached: ojflkmsd,fdsf2.jpg (798x680, 109.91K)

Also have a fresh one

Attached: ojflkmsd,fdsf.jpg (680x798, 228.01K)

Dialog is read from the top down, user.

oh im smirkin

Attached: 6996b1eb87880f0b98f25c08ea3ebfbae7cce7fbda9372853c29761474d7eeb3.jpg (466x700, 116.81K)

An anonymous source confirmed that the students were wearing nazi uniforms under their street clothes

Attached: clownworld.jpg (300x225, 10.83K)

b&r user

b&r?

based and redpilled

Fuck off back to the Daily Stormer with this obvious PSYOP.

MAGAkid is actually Jewish, and the Indian was a a paid actor… take this bullshit somewhere else. Oh wait, that's right this site is run by the CIA so it doesn't actually matter. Shit it up even more until it drops dead from various tumors I.E. Trumpniggers, Zig Forums subversion, boomers / Redditors, 4chan migrants.

Attached: De0DkhKVAAAekuU.jpg (1024x927 78.14 KB, 204.02K)

Attached: 1503873210847.jpg (620x670, 56.6K)

oy vey

It's pretty obvious to people with a PhD in Smirk Analysis that the boys were specifically using a smile technique that encompasses misogyny, rayycism, bigotry, smirkpremacy, and several other offensive -ists and -isms. When viewing video evidence, the boys were also saying vile things while blinking Morse code to their peers, likely something they learned from reading Mien Kampf

Attached: ngrs54sgj0yiguytf.jpg (564x565, 97.13K)

Attached: 132282790447.jpg (528x543, 29.28K)

nigga ur joking but people are legit arguing that signing the number 2 with your fingers is white code for nigger because of of the kids did the 2 sign at one point

Attached: 1539706352393.gif (367x219, 522.83K)

The MAGAkid's mom looks like a kike.

Nicholas SANDMANN is a Jewish name.

hebrewsurnames.com/SANDMANN

Just by looking at the kid, you can tell it's Jewish.

Attached: Anglin.jpg (850x1312 115.27 KB, 744.63K)

we need solid leadership lads

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
coulsonsecure.com

This is all a fucking PSYOP, with help from Daily Stormer kikes.

Attached: Sandmann2.jpg (620x420 9.6 KB, 249.75K)

He has those Hogg jew ears, I suppose they are all cousins, the psychoses are becoming more visible with each generation.

well Zig Forums, is it true?

Attached: happy_racists.jpg (909x538, 72.97K)

The kid's last name is literally Jewish.

The kid's dad is (((Kidrod Sandmann))), an obvious kike.

Attached: magakid dad.jpg (1236x736, 100.89K)

Ignore the kid's dad name. It was a mistake. trying to find it