Manhattan DA Hails ‘First Conviction Of A White Supremacist On Terror Charges In New York State’

newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/01/23/james-jackson-murder-terror-conviction/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — An Army veteran from Baltimore pleaded guilty Wednesday to murdering a black man in a racially motivated attack nearly two years ago in New York City.

James Jackson, 30, fatally stabbed Timothy Caughman, 66, in the back with a sword on March 20, 2017 near Times Square.

Jackson told police he traveled to the city to pull off a “political terrorist attack” and “inspire white men to kill black men, to scare black men, and to provoke a race war,” according to the Manhattan District Attorney’s office.

Jackson pleaded guilty to all charges against him, including murder in the first degree in furtherance of an act of terrorism and murder in the second degree as a hate crime. He is expected to be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole – the maximum sentence allowed.

Attached: ap_17081692670239_wide-e187b84872bede66042fc0b8177d1f5848ace132-s800-c85.jpg (800x450, 49.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2012#Controversy_over_indefinite_detention
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wut a retard

He should have lurked longer.

A bit harsh.

That's nice, this isn't reddit, niggerjew.

If you're going to do something at least make it worthwhile.

Not when you are declaring your terrorist intent it isn't you fucking retard.

Animal cruelty laws are out of control.

I don't know what's worse: that he got caught, or that he inspired no one.

You seem to value the life of a nigger, what are you doing here?

Did he even attempt to livestream himself doing it? I vaguely recall hearing about the sword terror attack, but I probably assumed it was just a crazed Muslim.

Nothing personal.

How do you know he was a nigger? He could have been a cool guy, maybe he even supported Trump. Perhaps even based enough to hate trannies. He killed a random black man, not cool. At least go after a thug!

If this fukken tard really wanted to help the white race he would have become mormon and had 30 kids by 5 wifes. Instead his life is over and we are minus one elderly nog.

At this point I firmly believe nothing will move whites to a race war for any reason,just look at the south african farm murders, it really doesn't get any worse than that yet the whites over there never retaliate for their dead they just cry piss and moan about it like that will help anything.

Attached: st.coSK30Twi2eM.mp4 (1280x720, 6.21M)

It isn't valuing the life of a nigger it's called not being pants-on-head retarded. What he did is just dumb. He stabbed a guy and said he was a terrorist. It now opens up terrorist investigations into all our racist bullshit because that is the INTENT he declared. He is the glowingest of patsy glowinthedark mkultra fags. There is now LEGAL documentation of right wing, racist, admitted terrorists in the US. Is no one else even thinking?

Attached: 459016de77201fec01ca546d17df526ff7131cea90bdd6aac5af81e839430287.jpg (252x400, 19.3K)

Those damn White supremacists!
Why, they must have killed two, maybe three people in the last ten years.

No, I'm not the one wanting to suck the nigger's dick like you are. He was a fucking idiot and announced he was trying to stir up race shit and terrorism. That is a fucking NIGGER.

He's a supremacist. The hundreds of gang members targetting whites aren't

With all due respect, people in this "movement" have been doing it your way for roughly 60 years. You can see the results of that all around you.

Read Siege.

Kill yourself jews. No one serious about this shit goes on a crazy spree with a fucking sword and screams about terrorism.

I forgot to add /s to the end.

You can shriek and try to gum up the conversation with nonsense all you want, but reality is reality and you can't change what's outside on the street writing with your chest puffed out. I'll go ahead and filter you because we've seen your script too many times to count.

The mere fact these kikes keep pulling this shit proves we're right in doing it our way. We're winning and forcing the kike fucks to escalate. More and more are becoming aware to the jew. The fucks have less and less places to hide and it's glorious.

t.maganiggers

I'm still unsure if this is a meme or legit advice.
Provide a .pdf and I'm down though.

cool you think some random fuckface sperg psy-op represents "us". question, where do you think you are, and who are "we"?

Attached: tard-bubbles.jpg (1700x1129, 1.41M)

This, just because you see racism online doesn't mean it's real.

Yeah, he should have thought larger.

Right they don't believe in an inherent superiority, they're just racist.

HOL UP
smacks lips
YOU BE SAYIN
sucks teeth
KANGZ AND SUPERIAZS?
smh tbh fam

Well if you're going to go the vocal crazy route and just admit it, yeah, may as well earn that prize. I mean hell, jump off the empire state building and drag a jew with you over the side or aim for some niggers at ground level sword outstretched and shout out heil right before impact.

It's a meme. But still good food for thought.

thanks

and thus spoke the kike

Don't be too harsh, shill. This is the best thing this Aryan warrior came up with.

Do you really think the powers that be see individuals?

Attached: Spezieller Zweig.png (566x597, 444.91K)

They see whatever fits their agenda.

This.
Seems like another (((sacrificial pawn)))
Going for random elderly blacks does not help anyone.
It'd be one thing if they had a list of rape and murder felonies attached but it's unlikely if they've lived that long based on life expectancy being cut in more than half by the results of nigging.

Attached: The evil Israel supremacists.PNG (723x548, 134.57K)

I bet he didn't even use a proper spatha based sword and went weeb.

I'm a DACAryan

You read SIEGE.
Instead of just fucking memeing 'read SIEGE' actually read it retard.

I think he used this 30 bucks pretty much a pointy machete got the job done

Attached: 526175.jpg (3655x2160, 393.84K)

fuck off rabbi. you can't associate me with anyone here. it's unpossible. i want you to try.

There can be only one Fuhrer. Kneel.

Temper and quench the tip after a good reshape and those work better than the originals. As in they will kill just fine.

The steel isn't tempered or hardened on those. I had to harden mine to be useful.

Are you fucking kidding me? An army veteran who kills one 66 year old nigger on time square with a sword…as a terror attack. None of this fits together in any logical way.

Attached: weapon.jpg (634x423, 47.58K)

>implying

The racism towards people we don't consider "white" is an esoteric metaphor for the kikes' plan to get us to fight each other. What we need to do is rise above this and make a melting pot.

This shit is too stupid to be a false lag only real life can be this dumb

you can't make this shit up

Attached: 3.jpg (768x1024, 163.79K)

And now he is going to be sodomized by black bubba for the rest of his life. This is why real white nationalists wait for DOTR and retards get picked off and fed into the meat pounder by ZOG

Real white nationalists use their mind. Wannabes use emotions.

badass

>oy vey it's ((((natural and organic))) for this random case to be (((assigned))) a narrative conveniently giving precedence to anti-white operations goy

I agree, this Saxon warrior gave up his freedom to fight our enemies and inspire our people. The Based Swordsman has my admiration.

Attached: a389b3639f29dc1174ed4bc8437a61e0.jpg (236x434, 14.72K)

oh, that's a good point. fuck i'm retarded. mods delete this comment ^^^^^

"I WANNA START A RACE WAR!"
"HELTER SKELTER FUCK YEARGHRGH!"
Yeah I'm not afraid of fighting the US army in a civil war.

it wasn't "assigned" the idiot told them his reasons for doing it himself.

FEDS RAUS !
Stupid feds think they can make Europeans act like the niggers they are.
Afff…

Attached: adolf.jpg (1024x1024, 54.59K)

*they, themselves, are

kek

He didn't say anything. The authorities told the press his reasoning.

Nigger you are associated just by posting here. Go back to school kid.

So he wanted to do the bidding of jews?
Look up Dr. Tony Martin, spread awareness of his work and persecution under the relentless psychosis of the jew towards Africans. The thing Jews fear more than whites segregating themselves, is blacks segregating themselves and agreeing with whites in that jews are a collective problem.

only one nigger killed? What a waste of a white life.

Go ahead, tell the police you saw a poster on an anonymous board talking about how he's grateful this kid killed that dude with a machete.

LMAO dylan roof too is probably taking bubbas big black dick thrice daily since he had more kill count. Imagine how the size of his spinchter by now.
That is the fate awaiting all inbred whitebois who kill other races out of hate.

Attached: th (4).jpeg (474x347, 25.93K)

If your kill count is anything less than 1:50 ie 50 shitskin/race traitor lives for one white life then you are a worthless low energy loser and a disgrace to your race

If you are not doing it like Breivik you are doing it wrong

Attached: Anders Breivik.jpg (615x409, 23.19K)

You talk like this is a bad thing faggot. You forget where 'we' are, and what most of us are eager for. Hes either an false flag/patsy or an actual fucking retard. A sword and one fucking nigger, then admitting something. Clearly not one of us.

But the faggots in charge want to turn up the fucking heat on those like us. Go for it. This is a fire they are not ready for.

I agree my fellow pede! We must shift ever leftward and continue our worship of non whites!
DISAVOW!
DISAVOW!
DISAVOW!

Zig Forums is mostly nonwhites who larp as anti semites yet want nothing to happen to change the status quo because they benefit from jewish rule.
So they compensate by lashing out at any pro white acts or actors.

Yeah my fellow white person! We must (((unite))) with our based negros! Kalergi? Haha who is that bro? You must be a kike… just racemix my fellow whites…. haha

Attached: 1465683955312.jpg (960x643 1.37 MB, 97.62K)

Ban assault swords?

Had he used a gun and said it was a drug related robbery gone bad, he would have been out in a few years.

If he has used a gun, he would have gotten away with more than one

He inspired people not to follow his stupidity that's for sure. That's your brain on Siege

Even better!
He inspired ip hopping kikes to attack whites.
But muh poor based negro tho.

Oh shit Dupont is sponsoring this guy. Tyvek is now officially a Zig Forums approved fashion.

Another attacked a worthless target one hit wonder. This is a great success, for jews.

Seems fishy.

Let's see if you'll stay on this IP longer than one post.
Kill yourself kike.

Has a nigger ever been charged with a hate crime in Jew York?

Reminder that this site is run by a disgusting hapa halfbreed that hates whites and works on behalf of US intelligence agencies.

you didn't read it either

Easy there Chaim. You can stop gloating over this poor rope a dope now. He is done. Remember though that this will be paid 10 times over soon. When we comes for you kikes it will be 6 gorillion at a time

*When we come for you kikes

what's the poiny of pleading guilty if you're doing life? the whole point of pleading guilty is to bargain for a lighter sentence if you think there's no hope of being found innocent

OH LOOK you managed not to (((1))) and done for once.
Too bad your narrative forming fell flat, so sad.

Attached: baa0787796db4ae0869d5c8c6b6a4536b221b71bc17452c49fdf2cff88bfbd4b.png (953x1282, 495.46K)

They are so full of shit they aren't even self referentially consistent it's pathetic.

Remember, per the NDAA's under Obama, you can be accused of terrorism as a US citizen and go straight to gitmo, no trial, no judge. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2012#Controversy_over_indefinite_detention

being original pollacks, you fucking shill

Yea because us "pollacks" really like our based negros, am I rite my fellow pedes?

Attached: 6b4d7f305f4714b8444504a63c8cba2fb8e07409e3fcde6febbe68900dff129a.png (700x577, 700.66K)

You forgot to click the post number. :^)
Oh and you faggots disavowed bowers as well.

Bowers was smart. This shit was dumb.

Here's a thought, if non whites weren't such good little goyim and refused do the work of the jews there would be no issue. But maybe expecting niggers, spics, sandniggers, and chinks have some personal responsibility makes me a kike as well, huh?

retard, if you want to kill niggers, make some massive damage
explosives, guns, if you are willing to lose your life, then make it at least worth it

What are you? Advocating diversity of victims for its own sake?
Seems close. Young white guy with a sword can't even plan out an attack on anyone but a crusty old nigger. Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

he just lost his life, for killing a 60 year old nigger
this nigger won't reproduce or won't be a physical threat, he literally committed suicide

Funny thing, where's all those 'ITS A JEW' spammers shitting up this thread 24/7? A pro-life Catholic kid is supposedly 'controlled op', but there's no 50 post shills saying how this guy is (which is much more believable, but it hurts their well poisoning).

STFU nigger lover