Franco-German Treaty of Aachen

dw.com/en/whats-in-the-franco-german-treaty-of-aachen/a-47178247
–obviously this was rushed into head first due to the yellow vest movement.

Attached: Aachen treaty.png (275x183, 94.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlaZHPXgXgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Angela Merkel is a good woman.

This is why the UK left the EU to join the anglosphere and why the yellow vests are about to topple the French gov.

you are trying to rustle my jimmies, aren't you brother

Attached: 1420309613936.png (269x325, 206.58K)

So, NORAD-lite for Frogs and Krauts.

Attached: HaskellLibraryBorderLine.jpg (782x1188, 769K)

Angela Merkel deserves the fate of Gulveig.

Attached: Gullveig_by_Frølich.jpg (1440x1304, 1.11M)

The president of France has invited the German chancellor to suppress French workers with military force.

I love this fucking timeline.

Attached: Cheers_Himmler.jpg (700x374, 34.49K)

Macron addressed this trend specifically at the signing ceremony with the words, "At a time when Europe is threatened by nationalism, which is growing from within… Germany and France must assume their responsibility and show the way forward."

EU army is literally being created to fight nationalism.

No, it's why Donald Trump/Michael Flynn/Steve Bannon/Sheldon Adelson tried to CO-OPT the Yellow Vest protests – which are about jewish control, non-White migration, and oppressive restrictions on daily use goods to enforce austerity. Trump and company don't care about any of that stuff, they just want to keep occupying Europe with brownskin mutants.

Attached: Francia.png (375x250 257.7 KB, 8.34K)

Yet again, our handlers unintentionally reveal the fact that they do not consider themselves to be a part of the people they govern, and yet again, they isolate themselves, and put their backs into a corner. I suppose that's why they think they need an army.

What Macron and Merkel think the army would be useful for is temporary, just like they are. The wholesale eviction of the occupying US is far more permanent and far more useful to the cause of nationalism is Europe.

At least when the kikes fail, they fail big.

Nu/pol/ is so fucking slow, jesus christ. Infowars was on this 8 hours ago.

They're going to attempt to place German troops on French streets to crush the Yellow Vest uprising. Worst case scenario, the troops won't actually be German, but recruited from the recent arrivals of African and Muslim invaders.

I hope the Yellow Vests have stashes of firearms and ammo stored away, ready to be put to use.

THE FIRST SHOT HAS ALREADY BEEN FIRED FRENCH ANONS!

So sides for WW3?
France and Germany vs Great Britain, Italy and Hungary?

Will Italy switch sides half way through? America will presumably be arming both sides and waiting to see who starts winning before they get involved. Russia going to be the wild-card that forms an NAP with France + Germany and after taking Eastern-Europe decides to go full 'UNITE THE CONTINENT' and invades them too? Will the Ottoman Empire attempt a revival amid the chaos? What will our slitty-eyed friends in the East be doing?

Let's hear your theories lads.

All NPC's/animals that can be bought and armed by kikes vs the remaining whites.

Attached: edf854c833a818f3f082163c332b756721c8b9556b3a6b3fdb2111af11cc8101.jpg (616x919, 203.96K)

underrated

are you saying that this Aachen treaty will prompt Germany to boot the long occupying U.S army out? I've heard other stories of Trump taking a more serious tone to get U.S out of NATO..
The vast majority of House Republicans joined Democrats to pass the bill by a vote of 357 to 22, after members of both parties gave impassioned speeches for why the alliance was so vital to preserve and protect. -WaPo

if both are true efforts then that would be really good news for nationalists who seek insurrection in the long run

Attached: fuck yea goat boiii.jpg (960x894, 190.51K)

link or take a hike

one good thing about infowars, they are straight onto the ball

Attached: tumblr_p94p48GhIa1wd34ako1_1280.jpg (1024x575, 55.66K)

Attached: 1344427072134.jpg (826x738, 69.48K)

This wasn't how it was supposed to be. The jew is destroying the Aryan dream making a mockery out of it.

Attached: PepeTheBrownshirt.jpg (600x745, 51.8K)

The sad thing is that under normal circumstances, this treaty would be a great accomplishment.

Krauts and Frogs sign treaty 100 years too late.
You could have avoided this hellish timeline.

Attached: ai2z108zn7oy.jpg (1000x1058, 401.82K)

This could be a danger to the yellow vests, if the German army hadn't spent the last years courting women instead of maintaining equipment. At least barracks have LCD TVs and childcare facilities now.

Sebastian Kurz ANNOUNCEMENT

give me a too long didn't watch summary pl0x

Attached: 1548306340371.gif (168x95, 186.81K)

I strongly disagree with that map.

t. Swiss, no really, I am offended

Long Live Merkel! Might she live forever!

Macron & Merkel Booed Before Signing 'European Army' Treaty
youtube.com/watch?v=QlaZHPXgXgk

(((NWO))) 'spearheads' Germany/France about to get btfo'd by furious populace.

gas yourself, kike

The Devil and the Daemon shake hands.

No mention of nation or people. No doubt about it, this is going to be used to justify the use of military force against nationalists organizations on the grounds that they are a threat to the TERRITORY of the German and French STATES.

The Germans still have Armored vehicles they could send to France to quell any uprisings, and I'm sure that the GJs and potential riots in Germany are foremost in the minds of Macron and Merkel.