We Must Obtain A Copy Of This Book

Library and Archives Canada acquires rare book once belonging to Adolf Hitler

OTTAWA, Jan. 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Today, Library and Archives Canada announced the recent acquisition of a rare 1944 book previously owned by Adolf Hitler.

The 137-page German language report, Statistik, Presse und Organisationen des Judentums in den Vereinigten Staaten und Kanada (Statistics, Media, and Organizations of Jewry in the United States and Canada), was compiled in 1944 by Heinz Kloss.

The data contained within the book provides details on population statistics in certain cities as well as key organizations and presses of Canadian and American Jewish communities.

This work hints at the story of what might have happened in Canada had the allies lost World War II. It also demonstrates that the Holocaust was not a purely European event, but rather an operation that was stopped before it reached North America. The book adds a great deal of insights worthy of reflection for Canada about World War II, and is an important tool to fight Holocaust denial.

The bookplate bears a stylized eagle, swastika, and the words "EX LIBRIS ADOLF HITLER" indicating it came from Hitler's personal library.

The acquisition of this book highlights our mandate to acquire material that reflects the published record of Canada as well as to preserve the memory of the Holocaust. It is also a way to let us reflect on what would have happened in Canada had the Second World War ended differently.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-23 23-26-36.png (1912x1350, 4.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/library-and-archives-canada-acquires-rare-book-once-belonging-to-adolf-hitler-300782882.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/hitler-book-library-and-archives-canada-1.4989961
ctvnews.ca/canada/library-and-archives-spends-6k-to-acquire-jewish-census-once-owned-by-hitler-1.4265433
archive.org/details/ReichssicherheitshauptamtReinhardHeydrich7.Maerz19044.Juni194232S.ScanFraktur/page/n7
bitchute.com/video/58MoFy0ZSMI/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"It is fundamental for a national institution like Library and Archives Canada—and other memory institutions around the world—to acquire, preserve and make available documents no matter how controversial or contentious they could be. It allows us to educate and to advocate for the most complete historical record possible. The truth of history is woven from many sources, and it is only when history is presented in its entirety that it can support the free exchange of ideas that lies at the heart of a democratic society."
Guy Berthiaume, Librarian and Archivist of Canada

"This invaluable report offers a documented confirmation of the fears felt so acutely and expressed by so many Canadian Jews during the Second World War: that the Nazis would land on our shores and with them, the annihilation of Jewish life here. While these fears may seem unfounded given the geographic distance of Nazi Europe to Canada, this handbook offering detailed statistics of Jewish populations across North America underlines their nightmarish potential."
Rebecca Margolis, Professor, Department of Modern Languages and Literatures and Vered Jewish Canadian Studies Program, University of Ottawa, and President, Association for Canadian Jewish Studies

Other interesting facts:

The book is written in German, though many names are in English.
The author of this book, Heinz Kloss, was a noted German linguist whose specializations included German speakers living in the United States.
Kloss visited the United States in 1936–1937.
Kloss had contacts amongst Nazi sympathizers in the United States.
Kloss was responsible for producing official and scholarly information used by the Nazi regime.
Kloss was the head of the Publikationsstelle Stuttgart-Hamburg that dealt with research on nationality issues, particularly in the United States.
This book was part of a confidential series and was for official use only.
The owner of this book, Adolph Hitler, was a prolific reader and book collector. Although his collection was never inventoried, reports estimate the number of books to have been between 6,000 and 16,000.
This book was likely brought to the United States as a war souvenir, as thousands were taken by American soldiers from the Nazi leader's alpine retreat outside Berchtesgaden in the spring of 1945.
We acquired the book from a reputable Judaica dealer who had obtained it as part of a collection owned by a Holocaust survivor.
Other libraries in North America with books once owned by Hitler include the Library of Congress and Brown University Library.
The book will be preserved in the Jacob M. Lowy Collection where other important items related to Holocaust remembrance reside.
Library and Archives Canada hopes that this book becomes a tool for Holocaust remembrance and for fighting Holocaust denial.
A recent American study suggested that two-thirds of American millennials could not identify what Auschwitz was and that 22% of American millennials have not heard of the Holocaust or were not sure if they had heard of it. These statistics reaffirm the importance of preserving the memory of the Holocaust.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/library-and-archives-canada-acquires-rare-book-once-belonging-to-adolf-hitler-300782882.html

If we can obtain this book we will have a detailed record of where the jewish infestation is to be found in Canada so we can plan their extermination.

United States as well.

the man had an extraordinary taste in fonts and logos

okay whatever opfag

and the op also has an exotic taste in cock

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/hitler-book-library-and-archives-canada-1.4989961

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (780x439, 406.12K)

What seems to be the Problem Officer Shlomo?

You're a fucking retard to think that the text I literally copypasted from a news article is my own views.

This needs to be circulated worldwide so that we here in India can upload all these surname to automatic drone and kill anyone with that name, same shit China is doing with AI to stop crime, we will do it to start Holocaust 2.0

Remember the six gorillion!

Attached: mike.jpg (177x255, 18.28K)

No. Interesting historical item but no, if you recall jews are transient, remember.

ctvnews.ca/canada/library-and-archives-spends-6k-to-acquire-jewish-census-once-owned-by-hitler-1.4265433

Attached: 4.png (986x640 753.81 KB, 459.94K)

The Canadian Library(?) said they might be digitizing it or portions of it.

anons that shill against this book are worried that the jewish orgs that seeded themselves the the west will be found out

But what does it really say? Has this ever been accurately translated into english?

You're aware of the name game thing though right? Many jews took on German names and because of this you could end up killing a lot of non-jewish Germans.

Ebin. Soon we'll have our literal kill list.

we're not going by names alone tornigger

Can't you at least make get records of family trees and make damned sure you're only killing jews?

Reminder a whole bunch of books published in Nazi Germany used to be on archive.org in the Folkscanomy section but they all got deleted. I downloaded a bunch but they are on my other computer, will post some titles soon.

Correct, it imaginary but real in many minds.

Attached: They know.jpg (440x522, 86.15K)

Can you make an MEGA folder and post to QTDDTOT as well? I recently downloaded the whole archive and removing files I didn't see relevant.
I recall seeing some from Germany (on other computer).
archive.org/details/ReichssicherheitshauptamtReinhardHeydrich7.Maerz19044.Juni194232S.ScanFraktur/page/n7

That book is far to valuable to be in the hands or the territory of Canada. Cuckdeau will probably have is destroyed after he cries about it for a while.

Citation Needed!

What are DNA markers? Why is GATTACA important?

If you want to know where the Jews are just go to Bathurst and start throwing nickles. I'd say pennies but they're fucking banned.

Ask modern Canadians, how much they like their country in the timeline where Hitler was defeated and the jews won?

For sure.
bitchute.com/video/58MoFy0ZSMI/

there'll maybe be a fire at the library soon…..

Zomg you guise…..
If you can't tell this is bullshit larp from the right hand page specifically the quality of the text against the wear of the paper it supposedly "printed" on you need your eyesight checked. It's clearly a photoshop, a really really bad one. Didn't even get the angles right, terrible spatial awareness including perspective common to the tribe; their forgers are becoming as transparent as their politicians, activists and corporations.

Attached: holohoax bux.jpg (109x229, 14.62K)

It seems that every year, some Hollywood video editing team is lingering in some post-prod hell, because hardly any movies that mention EBIL NATZEES seem to come out on time to fit the perfectly timed cycle as it does for the rest of the year. They must have dozen of these forged documents to release in times in need. On the other hand, Canadian Archives are sold-outs, they barely have anything documenting they native genocide let alone a few reports of the Indian Affairs which have been censored.

Attached: article-0-1AABF37A000005DC-858_634x407.jpg (634x407, 40.49K)

You're not allowed to consult Canadians on what they want to do with their country, in the same vein that we ask you please not feed the animals in the Zoo.

>not taking your NS commando squad to raid the library and immediately vacate the area to regroup for mass dissemination of the document and then ensuring it's safety from (((malicious parties)))

They really believe this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (731x49 1.76 KB, 4.78K)

Seems legit since it has his name on it.
I can't wait for the new movie.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (343x468, 233.95K)

Cause it's basically not our say anymore, and we are close to fucking Gulag territory at this point.
Can only hope the Shitskins are too lazy to commit election fraud later this year

Attached: Personifesto.jpg (499x306, 25.84K)

I had a conversation with Simon Wiesenthal once, many years ago. He was already old, and he tended to drift. When he got to the subject of the world if Hitler would have won, he seriously claimed that the main peace condition imposed on every country in the world would have been forced deportation of all the Jews to Germany, so they could be murdered.

Somebody in our group asked him for clarification – Even Australian Jews? South Africans? What about the Jews of India (asked by a pajeet).

"Oh, yes. Them too."

I was only 15 at the time, but it was a little tiny bell ringing in my head, letting me know these people were fucking delusional.

Good one, Yossi!

Only the most programmed people believe their stories. Most them are on par with Harry Potter in terms of believableness.

"They had small gas oivens like in a pizza shohp and some old rooms that they filled with commoircial pesticides for delousing coz there was a lice problem at the time – and they rounded up all the Jews by train during this yuge war and they ovened em like pizzas and Pizza Hut. Befaw dey went in dey would give em haircuts too to give the SS barbers practice. I remember one time I saw a guy getting a mohawk. Anyway later that night after the big Nazi shoved 5 feet of wood into my ass, I removed it n used it to vault over the fence. Gee wizz. Later that night I stole an SS airplane and flew over here – good ole USA. Mmmm, I'm stoiving, where can a schmuck get a hamboiger? Oh yeah, don't forget the 6000000!!"

WOW
Look how different the thread was earlier.
It doesn't even say it was pruned.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (988x5269, 1.19M)

What confuses you so about the book?

Its the ARTICLE which spreads lies (hollowhoax), not what the book represents, which is population data.

Nevermind. THere's 2 threads on it.

no, shlomo, you're gonna need a time machine back to 1944 as well.