MAGA Hat Guy Confronted by Shaved-head Feminist (Extreme Snowflake)

A wacko shaved-head feminist confronted a MAGA hat guy at the march for life.

Her emotions matter – emotions are real, facts aren't!

youtube.com/watch?v=LNJO7gWKeOw

Attached: MAGA Hat 1.jpg (980x543, 108.49K)

s l i d e t h r e a d

Not a slide thread.
I shot the video myself and thought it was hilarious.

This bald feminist is a classic feminist cliche.

Can u embed it op

Does she lurk the Zig Forums?

Let’s get this viral in light of the Covington Catholic thing.

GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

/oursjw/

Why is this filmed from so many angles and has perfect sound? Looks completely fake.

Attached: 1506465477530.jpg (894x1200, 234.77K)

The delivery seems extremely staged, like a high school play or something.

That thing votes in every election BTW

Stop filming you faggots and people like me will start brutalizing them. The way it is now, I have to follow them home and a lot of these fuckers turn out to be shipped in.

This is from OP's instagram.

Attached: muh 11 gorillion.png (933x592, 637.25K)

Can't wait to see what the kikes end up doing to shit the place up tomorrow before temple.

awful thread is awful

worst news of the decade

learn into opsec, op.. smh

I look forward to your next video where you punch a feminist until she has fatal brain damage

whacko blue haired essjaydoubleyou gets compeltely btfo by ben shekekl (((shapiro)))
wowow haha I really love this jordan peterson epic feminist owned meme collection user

Attached: c92e9572d96c4eac97bcc7d959ad073d4d68dbfd91a69ce34be77ba7285cac4d.jpg (400x400, 15.08K)

OP supports little ben shapiro. This is from his instagram.

Attached: 1533998769634.jpg (928x593 72.16 KB, 780.07K)

How to fail on 8ch in one simple step: not being anonymous.

Really ramping up these staged altercations trying to get pedes back on board by btfoing libshits

I dont think the whole injun maga hat kid thing was organic. I think both of them were crisis actors and the whole thing was a media event.

Attached: ben shapiro.jpg (750x769, 199.7K)

It looked like a sideshow/distraction, which is why I haven’t paid two fucks worth of attention to it.

Attached: interdasting.png (741x609, 27.28K)

That’s what I’m saying same with this one. They need pedes back on board and instructing the media to make it self look stupid with the injun story did it. With this one it’s obviously staged to make trumps opposition look insane and trumps supporters BASED

Why is that girl's butt on the front?

She looks like she is about to cry when she tells the brown creature wearing a MAGA hat for some reason that the hat scares her.

That is so faked…all these street confrontations are street theater and that shaved headed cunt is a paid actress reciting lines.

One of the most cringe worthy memes ever made..

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105.06K)

Attached: dkvyHS2FZByeVH9ukbX6_4rLSBMtxIITwm6TRrWKlVo.jpg (1012x570, 53.76K)

Slide thread