Giga red pill on Trump

This video has already been deleted by JewTube over three times in less than a day. I must be doing something right.

In the video, the names and positions of all of Trump's main financiers and and inner circle are detailed. Hundreds of the fuckers. And they're all – yep, Jewish. Surprise. I made this because I've never seen all the names aggregated in one place before. It makes for a pretty potent red pill. I hope this serves you all well. Enjoy!

Attached: GigaRedPill.webm (480x576, 8.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/pol/
mlpol.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, its the opposite. Your video is visual aids and if you want to enlighten people towards a truth you should polish it up. This reeks of a commie basementdweller putting in the least amount of effort needed to sperg about zogbot Trump.
Tell Zig Forums something it doesnt know.

you can't compress it any better and this site only accepts garbage formats that compress terribly. original is in 1080p HD. it's pretty slick.

I love how terrified you jew fucks are.

baste and redpilled?

His father used to LARP as a Swedish jew, you shill. He's playing them.

like he larps as bibis friend and like how he larps as having a jewish family when his family are virtually all jew?

baste

Everyone already knows he is jewish puppet
Everyone who still supports him supports the Jews
MAGAtards just understand that calling everyone else Jews will give them ground to push through their Jewish bullshit, they are the golem serving for their masters

lol. We already know he is a kike cock sucker, you will never convince Zig Forums otherwise without action taken against kike power and influence.

(get the fuck off our board)

these turbo kikes never learn

muh drumpf orange man bad twooooooo scooooops

why estonian english not good? haha fuck off.

And?
Who cares?

Attached: backtoreddit.jpg (717x880, 137.41K)

What the fuck is "estonian english" fuck off shill

This OP is just further fuel for us. If kikes, shills, and leftists are coming here posting shit like this, it is showing us how truly afraid they are.

You don't understand. We're not losing this fight. For many of us only wanted to further push the political paradigm to the right. 10% of American Whites believe in White Nationalism. Italy, Poland, Hungry, Croatia, and Spain are becoming more and more further to the right, and the AfD is continuing to make significant gains in Germany.

A vocal minority of radicalized in your face leftists on the television and on the streets continues to push people further and further to the right. Further and further towards us.

We are winning. Slowly. We are far more organized and there are far more of us than you think.

Attached: Ds1Att0WkAErV13.jpg (750x367, 26.05K)

Shut the fuck up already, fucks sake loser.

Checked for no (you).

Attached: CivNat TrumpShill BTFO.png (1236x2808 4.45 MB, 567.11K)

Yeah, Trump has created an all time distrust in the media, who is mostly all jews. This was a massive first step in deprogramming people and something no one thought possible at this level. I guess that was part of the jew's plan though.

Attached: Jews - Trump, Israel.jpg (2968x5376 2.87 MB, 4.35M)

Who told you trust in the media is low?
The media? And you trust them?
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Attached: Trump - My Kabbalah Teacher.jpg (1947x3981 110.53 KB, 1.89M)

Attached: The Profound Impact of Trumps Travel Ban.jpg (1376x1100 605.81 KB, 344.09K)

So is it really just butthurt muslim inbred trash? No one gives a fuck about palestinians. Fucking christ /sg/ was a mistake.

Attached: Trump - DACA.webm (2487x276 7.81 MB, 103.14K)

I can smell the matzo from here.

Attached: Trump - Israel Now And Forever.jpg (810x456 195.64 KB, 39.55K)

Attached: Trump - My Hispanics.jpg (1242x1852 1.45 MB, 1.1M)

Attached: Trump and White America.JPG (7152x7512 438.97 KB, 10.22M)

Attached: Jews - Trump, Shylock.jpg (999x754 1.06 MB, 207.21K)

Attached: Next Level Cuckservatism v2.jpg (3096x6248 3.05 MB, 2.62M)

fuck off, commie shit.

Attached: Voting for Zimbabwe.JPG (938x826 42.36 KB, 241.8K)

Attached: Kosher Narratives.jpg (2433x454 1.28 MB, 164.1K)

Attached: Muh Death Penalty.jpg (1304x5360 1.25 MB, 2.2M)

As far as DACA goes, it seems as if he's just pointing out that Democraps don't really care about brown people's opportunities. They want illegals so minimum wage and other laws don't apply to them.

All kosher nationalist fronts, not the real deal. I assume similar in Croatia, but don't know so I won't press.

Which is pointless, because 1) the muds don't care and 2) everyone with a brain can understand why the 'Democraps' wouldn't do it and its not because they 'dont really care about brown people'.

Think of it this way: Trump is going to the Dems and saying "I'll give you a dollar today if you give me a nickle", the implication on your behalf being to imply "The Dems don't really want that dollar!"… But here's the rub which everyone with a brain realizes: They don't need that dollar RIGHT NOW. Trump DOES need that nickle RIGHT NOW.
The Dems can sit back and wait and in a few years the demographics will COMPLETELY INVALIDATE even Trump's weak faux-Nationalism position.

You're coming up and saying "Give me a nickle today and I'll give you a dollar today!" and the Dems response is "I'll get the dollar tomorrow anyway, and I don't like you, so I don't want to give you a fucking penny".

Attached: Paddy Tarleton - Whos Gonna Fight In WWIII.webm (480x360, 5.44M)

Don't repeat that it's a fact. It's a poor strategy that hurts your case.
You need evidence for everything you say. Otherwise, normies will never believe it. Prove every world tenfold.
polite sage

Naively amusing.

OPs retarded enough not to have an archive of Johnny Gat's various videos on Trump.

yes! follow the leader!

Attached: controlled governments.mp4 (640x360, 6.09M)

wow.. that's a weird one

good thing there's some non-retarded people on here!
[script]>>archive/johnnygat $ ls | wc -l && du -h
9.1G .[/script]

Attached: Donald_Trumps_owners.mp4 (800x450, 6.76M)

well will you look at that, guess i am retarded after all

Bonus question, how many of them are Freemasons?

Attached: Trump3.jpg (854x960, 79.49K)

Just post the info ITT.
It would make for good copypasta or a screencap.

underrated

You forget the first rule of war OP…keep your friends close…but your enemies closer.

What do you think Mueller's "investigation" is really cover for?

Wut?

Every single time

>MUH 44D CHESS !

There's something wrong with what you are saying here.
Does not compute

All those infographics - not reading

Finally you write something…and it's garbage

and - back to OP

Cute little video OP - Tell me something I don't know.
Needs to be longer
I agree with

in that you should polish it up. Its headed in the right direction, but its too general and the normie will just dismiss it as "anti-semitic." Maybe provide a lead-in talking mainly about Blumph

Kill Yourself maganigger

Trumps brother literally joined a Jewish fraternity and there's good evidence to support that his ancestors had jew in them you dumb nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-233614_Samsung Internet.jpg (600x750 234.75 KB, 86.96K)

Still enraged in the old kikehole that you're not getting your war in Syria, I see. I guess I would be upset too if I was an IDF fucktard about to get bombed to death with Russian ordinance.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-01-15-at-9.36.25-PM.png (600x397, 138.44K)

Attached: 1548299599396.png (796x580, 349.65K)

Obviously he's shifting forces out to take us into Venezuela. Israel still gets billions to fight their wars.

HD version uploaded… again.

Try again.

Attached: Trump's-jew-speechwriter.png (698x819, 440.7K)

endchan.xyz/pol/

MAGApedos cannot be convinced. Migration is the best solution.

Attached: 1.jpg (276x183, 12.56K)

I've heard about migrations for years. Board has gone to shit. Is this the new place?

It has no users though.

Stop caring so much about PPH and "activity". Quality of quantity. One quality post has more value than 100 shill shitposts. Are you really arguing to stay in this shithole?

Correction quantity or quality

Threads have like 14 posts average. There's no discussion taking place. I'd like an alternative but a dead board isn't really one.

mlpol.net/

You can try to ignore the MLP, it's mostly there as an attempt to ward off shills and normies.

Is that way over half the op tumbnails are ponies? I hope you aren't trolling.

Keep going in circles with a bunch of shills then. By staying here, it only feeds the beast.

Attached: 2.jpg (500x484, 39.89K)

bump

im on mlpol now, it's sooooooooo comfy. thanks

The absolute state of this place.

ml/pol/ is shit
try meguca.org or ded chiru.no

honeypots

meguca is full of /a/ faggots and trannies, stop shilling here degenerate.

Maybe they're throwing the electric jew under the bus because they know people already have zero faith in it anyways?

Man fuck it. I am not sure I can shill for Trump anymore. He's beyond ineffective, he's positively detrimental. I honestly believed he was buying us time… but no. He's buying the left time to destroy us.

Just here to smash your deplorable logic.
"This video has already been deleted by JewTube over three times in less than a day" (therefore) "I must be doing something right".
Oh, what everyone already knows. Slide thread. Bye.

They could delete it for any number of reasons, including that you are doing something actually wrong, so your inference is invalid.

You might be a Jew, or a Jew-handled asset, so perhaps JewTube, as you put it, is doing this to give you some badly needed cred.

So now that we've stripped down your pretenses, what is the substance of what you have to say?

At least in Canada we have no controlled opposition party. We only have ZOG, ZOG, ZOG, ZOG, and ZOG.

Damage control like clockwork. Keep it up OP.

I'm starting to cry because of this thread it's shattered whatever last illusions I had about Trump. I'm going to have to tell all the people I promoted Trump to I only like him for what he is a symbol of and not for the reality of who he is. He's just a god damned distraction and a puppet string puller.

Is there simply a text file of the names in the video? Some of the text is difficult to see due to white background or other things.
According to the video Elon Musk is a kike. Is that true? I think he's a globalist faggot, but is he also a kike?

Honestly in awe of how many shills they linked this thread too. Ya'll need to lighten up or even the lurkers will figure you out lmao

Attached: gateway-affirmations.png (947x747, 87.74K)

From what I know about Elon Musk I don't think he's a jew at all.

woo

look at his mother, very kik looking
and his father, (((Joshua Norman Haldeman)))

He is a Boer isn't he?

Ivanka Kushner.

That's literally all you need to know

Well that explains a lot.

Attached: huffblo_presstitute.png (500x522 54.24 KB, 540.64K)

Thanks for not writing a more believable post.

Salvini in Italy is the real deal, don't talk shit about him.

Of course you're not reading, you wouldn't want to expose yourself to something counter to your script.