Planned Parenthood launches new chat bot Roo

archive.fo/RSRJ0

You all know what needs to be done.

Attached: 4b12247d1df8877b436158d17191423a9eb3d1c4.jpg (642x428, 21.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Detecting_device_orientation
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/DeviceOrientationEvent
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/DeviceMotionEvent
archive.fo/RSRJ0
work.co/
work.co/leadership
work.co/news
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Text them to set up an appointment to have yourself aborted, nigger.

Let planned parenthood teach your kids how to masturbate goy.

roo.plannedparenthood.org

change your user-agent to a mobile useragent, they are blocking desktop use for some reason

Probably some meme reinforcement learning algorithm. It shouldn't be too hard to train it.

Working on it… There must be some event I can trigger to override this.

>how do I get over a crush?

Attached: 1501880173964.jpg (1920x1100, 327.3K)

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Detecting_device_orientation
DeviceOrientationEvent
DeviceMotionEvent
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/DeviceOrientationEvent
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/DeviceMotionEvent

you can probably inject javascript with tampermonkey (make sure the sandbox is off) and throw one of these events. it's going to be a pain in the ass but the fact that these kikes forced this at all to avoid people screencapping or they want to track people, i don't know but it's bullshit kikery, makes me want to put the effort in to defeat it.

If I woke up as a nigger I would self abort but not until I gave your mother a BBC dicking, moved in as your step-father and beat your ass like a redheaded stepchild.

No need for clever hacks, chrome dev tools emulate everything perfectly. Firefox dev tools won't work though.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-24 20-39-23.png (1920x1027, 155.48K)

it's too retarded

chrome:f12

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1279x660, 64.59K)

thanks i literally just stumbled on that solution.

This is a site every parent should just block by default.

THIS WAS A SUGGESTED QUESTION
ask
What's the right age to have sex for the first time?
followed by an image response

Abortion stops crime
Abortion lowers housing costs
Abortion creates job

Is it okay to swallow semen after oral sex?
THIS IS MARKETED TO CHILDREN

is your vagina normal Zig Forums?

Attached: 1529069190029.jpg (775x877 29.62 KB, 21.31K)

also this was a suggested question after i tried to ask it if anal was okay and it didn't understand the question, it suggested this.

>why does my vagina look like roast beef after (((roo))) told me it was okay to have sex at any age below 18

>archive.fo/RSRJ0
>Planned Parenthood worked with digital shop Work & Co on the strategy, branding, design and development of the chatbot — which began testing last year but officially launches Thursday.
>Work & Co also worked with Planned Parenthood in 2018 on TrackingTrump.com
Remember to send a torrent of abuse to the (((studio))) that designed the app:
work.co/

Attached: capitalism jew companies.jpeg (800x771, 182.27K)

its not an AI btw just a stupid app that posts preprogrammed answers to preprogrammed question you can choose from

its fucking retarded

Attached: chrome_2019-01-24_21-01-14.png (750x449 16.46 KB, 17.48K)

work.co/leadership
work.co/news

>Remember to send a torrent of abuse to the (((studio))) that designed the app:
Sorry remember NOT to send a torrent of abuse :^)

So we've got companies ran by a Chink and a kike collaborating on ways to destroy white birth rates.

It is literally coaching children to have sex whenever they want. Wtf.

use an android emulator

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f737a643830494d2e706e67.jpg (600x750, 86.96K)

fuck trolling a stupid app. there are better lulz to fuck PP forever than this. here is what i want to see.

i want some hacker like TheDarkOverlord to breach PP and fuck their shit up and get away with everything. then i want all of PP's patient lists dumped and every woman who ever got an abortion from PP to be doxed. name, address, date of murder of fetus live on the public Internet.

social shaming used to to work as the best prevention against infanticide. now the kikes and the faggots cheer each other for making murdering babies legal in NY. therefore, we need to escalate the scale of social shaming to restore the equilibrium. if a thot wants to murder her baby, fine, go right ahead, nobody is going to stop you, but the entire Internet will know about it, and the Internet Hate Machine has ways of making you wish you had never murdered your baby.