Trump ditches $5.7 billion wall demand

Now he will take a 'pro-rated down payment' in return for ending the shutdown.

Responding immediately, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected the 'down payment' on the House floor: 'That is not a reasonable agreement.'

(((CNN))) reported that the president was preparing to issue a proclamation declaring a national emergency.

About two dozen House Democrats, including rising star Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and civil rights legend John Lewis, marched across the Capitol and into the Senate chamber to watch the vote while Vice President Mike Pence huddled with Republican lawmakers in a room across the hall.

Trump's plan to reopen the government failed 50-47 and the Democrats' proposal failed 52-44, more 'yes' votes that the president's bill netted.

Six Republicans crossed over to support the Democrats: Lamar Alexander of Tennessee, Susan Collins of Maine, Cory Gardner of Colorado, Johnny Isakson of Georgia, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Mitt Romney of Utah.

archive.is/F20NN

Attached: Senate_bills_to_break_shutdown_both_fail_but_SIX_Republicans_rebel_against_Trump_and_vote_Dem_bill_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2019-01-24_15.38.03.png (600x337 6.9 MB, 20.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/southern-poverty-law-center-quietly-joins-the-roster-of-big-groups-walking-away-from-the-womens-march
rt.com/usa/449655-shutdown-emergency-draft-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

Attached: 66958056.png (617x623, 315.17K)

State of emergency now or epic cuck Trumplet confirmed.

Guess the Venezuelan warmongering was to slide this.

I envy the lucky bastard that'll gets his hands on Kushner.

Which won't happen.

Waste of money anyway.
Why care about a couple of thousand illegals when you legally admit hundreds of thousands of immigrants.

Trump is such a weak and ineffectual piece of shit.

Yah, walls are for Israel. That tax money would be better spent on the food and weapons for starving Jews in the Holy Land.

Attached: F090618KG04-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 164.05K)

Attached: 220px-Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg (220x344, 26.15K)

I just don't understand why Trump doesn't call out the Democrats in plain language.

Tell the people that the Democrats don't care about the safety and security of American citizens and that the Democrats are propitiating this shutdown because they don't want him to win re-election in 2020.

So he cucks hardcore and they still reject it? This is a fucking joke, so sick of this.

They will never accept a deal on the wall. They know if the wall doesn't get built he loses re-election.

I honestly don't know why Trump is still trying to bargain with them.

Only one way to deal with bullies. Ovens.

I’m fine with this government shutdown lasting until all the niggers starve from lack of welfare payments.

inb4 they start eating White people.

We both know that won't happen.
As soon as niggers stop getting their payments, Trump is going to cuck or the cuckservatives in congress are going to switch sides and bypass Trump's power to veto.

Because Trump doesn't want a wall and neither do the people he fronts for. He is diametrically opposed to the beliefs of the majority of his base. The entire point of the Trump presidency was the need to put in an entirely reliable shabbos goy [after Obama dragged his feet on Iran] who breathe new life into the old agenda with a lot of showmanship and flim flam.

When Trump bombed Syria his supporters were supposed to immediately line up behind him. That didn't happen and it let Trump and his creditors know that a significant portion of his base are permanent opponents of the general trajectory and goals he was selected to achieve. He is an active opponent of much of his supporters.

Interesting take. How do you think he intended to get re-elected then?

The possibility also exists that he was ordered by (((them))) to bomb Syria and he did so (because they own him) despite better judgement.

Trump doesn't care about getting re-elected. He cares about the security and geopolitical interests of the postwar order clique [the jews]. If that means the issues he pretended to support have to be crushed by the new electorate to destroy his duped voters, that's fine with him.

Trump's whole purpose, just like Jordan Peterson, is to diffuse the whites on the right. To keep white people from waking up and taking their countries back.

This is why he abandoned the 5.7 billion today. He knows the cuckservatives are turning on him so if he is going to make a deal it has to be now.

I don't know either. What is the point? Declare a state of emergency and build it with the military. I think it is his personality, he refuses to walk away from the table until he has tried everything.

He should have understood that building the wall through congress is impossible last year when the cuckservatives refused to support the wall. Even Republicans that run districts on the border refused to support the wall. Open borders are good for business I guess.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 8.53K)

I've actually heard that before. That Trump only ran for President to push a new book when he was defeated either in the primaries or the general election.

And then I hear last year that he was considering not running for re-election because he didn't want to win in the first place. Of course that came from the "anonymous sources report" so I brushed it off.

Like every President.

Well it's like the saying goes, the purpose of democracy is to prevent change.

Yeah, despite the fact that I'm thrilled that Hillary wasn't elected, it would've been better for Whites and the pro-White movement had she been elected. With Trump they're placated into inaction.

So basically, if Trump tells everyone of them to fuck off, he sides with those attempting to refrain from going full 1488

Attached: please go full 1488.jpg (720x540, 63.69K)

Makes one wonder what left he thinks he has that he hasn't tried.

I wonder how he thinks he's going to get it past the Liberal courts.

If Hillary had won we would probably be shooting spics in the street right now.

Entirely possible. Though the Liberals wouldn't be anywhere near as anti-White as they currently are/will be in 2-6 years.
Whoever the next Democrat president is, I believe he/she/it will be the most anti-White ever and will enact policies to punish White people as a whole for "electing the orange racist Drumph!"

We are getting universal basic income and a carbon tax in 2020. Trump was a springboard to get a radcial communist(probably a brown woman) as president in 2020.
Then in 2028, guess who is eligible to run for president?
Guac Jr.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x1600, 2.14M)

some OC created while learning how to webm this morning.

Attached: making_blacklists_(640x385).webm (640x360, 2.06M)

Obviously it won’t happen; they wiped immediately resort to stealing.

s/wiped/will
goddamn phone

Can't wait for the economic collapse that will cause!

Never thought of it like that. Trump was treated by the Liberals/Media as someone so bad for the country that an avowed anti-White commie would look tame by comparison.

Though regardless of when the next Dem comes in, the Dem party could run a sack of potatoes and beat whatever loser candidate the pussifed Republicans forward after Trump.

Can't AOC run in 2028?

Then the fire rises

Attached: index.jpg (284x177, 20.54K)

Yea, it will be Cortez and Prescott Bush.
You will get a spic either way.

Accelerationism for the win. Thing must get worse before we can make them better for Whites.

This. If he actually wanted to get the wall done, he'd have done it while the Republicans controlled the house.

Can't even imagine how anti-White and degenerate this country will be by then to allow someone like her into power.

No it won't.
The vast majority of Americans will just accept it, like they have for the past 50 years.

Don't worry, what comes after trump will easily be 10 times worse than Obama and galvanize whites like never before.

I just hope I'm still around to see it and live my remaining years in something better than what we've all grown up in. Let alone be able to contribute in some way to it.

It will also be interesting to see what the "straw that breaks the camels back" will be.

Attached: the wall rises.png (612x379, 63.45K)

I don't know. Look at the reaction to the MAGA kids. People are sick of this shit. The temperature of the water is moving too fast for the frogs to adjust. That is one good thing about Trump, he has driven them so far out of their fucking minds they are overplaying their hand. Soon enough they will be calling openly for white genocide and seizure of property.

Attached: 5272ed09810a21b96d1e7cc2cad49da0--boiling-frog-piece-of-cakes.jpg (459x576, 43.87K)

I think all the White revolution books (Pierce, Covington, etc) I've read prove that the movement knows that a vast majority of Whites won't do anything but will just sit by and let a small number of Class A individuals do all the heavy lifting.

When someone other than CNN reports it or the White House confirms it, I'll believe it.

Trigger warning: This comment contains a version of 4-D chess that some anons may find upsetting. A ball pit has been prepared in the other room for you, and crisis counsellors are standing by

Here's my take on it, and I admit I could be wrong in any or all of my major premises.

Trump didn't get where he is by being rash or stupid, or by forgetting whose side he's on. This is a man who has avenged every insult he's ever gotten. I find it impossible to believe he's half as weak-willed and soft as he's making out.

He is also more aware of the sentiment in this country – in his own base – than most politicians. He rose on the white middle and working class, after all, and he knows we hate spics. Hell, he's seen what happened to New York in his own lifetime. His ex-wife said he used to keep a book of Hitler's speeches by the bed and read them over and over. Whatever Trump is, he's not an open-borders fag.

So, why the belly? Why act soft? I see two possibilities:

1) Trump thinks he has a weak hand. The mid-term losses fucked him up, and now he mistakenly believes his position is weak. This adequately explains all the compromise offers and attempts to walk back from the limb he's sitting on. It does NOT explain why he got into this mess AFTER the mid-terms, which is when he put his back up to fight. It is also not consistent with what we know about his character. If there's one consistent theme in the man's life, it's that he fucking hates to lose. I can't believe he's defeated himself and genuinely believes Nancy Pelosi, of all people, has gotten the better of him in public.

Okay, so that leaves unanswered questions. There's also:

2) Optics. He knows his base won't walk to the AOC or Clinton wings of the Democrats, so he can leave that plate to spin on its own for a bit. He also knows enough NPC-Americans voted Dem to fuck up the mid-terms. So he needs them. Specifically, he needs the attempt to pin this shutdown on him to fail, and to do that he needs to be the voice of reason multiple times until it sinks in that the Democrats he's up against don't give a shit about the country. By offering compromises that will re-open the government right now, but which leave border security as an eventual priority, he's essentially inviting the Democrats to announce they just want unlimited shitskin immigration, which half of them are saying right now anyway.

Take this for what it's worth. If scenario 2 is correct, I'm not even sure it will work. He's an enemy of the world's biggest propaganda machine, after all. But I don't accept treason as an explanation, and I honestly can't accept that he thinks he's beaten.

InB4 MAGApede shilling.

They are already calling for white genocide

Attached: _WHITE GENOCIDE NOW!_ - 2019 Women's March in NYC [720p].mp4 (1280x720, 7.78M)

If that happened, I'd bet 100% of blacks would support the measure. Not a single one of them would think about the kind hearted whites he'd encountered, not one would think beyond the promise of gibs to consider the unintended consequences. I hope they try it though, go to war with the people who are good at everything, won't work out well.

Attached: 220px-I_Dreamed_a_Dream_(Susan_Boyle_album_-_cover_art).jpg (220x220, 18.55K)

True, but I mean like Shumer giving a slobbering panicked speech on the congressional floor about how the evil white man must be annihilated.

Attached: Charles_Schumer_insert_c_Washington_Blade_by_Michael_Key.jpg (600x400, 43.47K)

That's happened too.

I dont think open calls for extermination from whites will come until we are like 10% of the population. Look to south africa as a bellweather for that kind of behaviour.

The best thing about this is how you wiped to that old niggers face when they said blacklist. 10/10 private first class autist

I believe they'll say they want to "stamp out racism" "eradicate nazism/white supremacy" and "finally create a multicultural society free of hate."

They'll imprison Whites who are "racist" without trial in FEMA camps run by non-Whites/anti-Whites.

Even in Turner Diaries, Hunter, the Northwest Homeland series you didn't see the enemy publicly calling for the eradication of the White race. So I doubt we'd ever see that happen in reality. But those who are woke enough could read between the lines and realize the anti-White programs for what they are.

Why not put it in the next DoD budget, but for 30 billion?

this

I wish the trumpnigger would just go full hog and become literally hitler like the left claims he is. I don't have half a shit to care about constitutionality and I don't think anyone who really cares about defending the border does

End up in the same situation we're currently in. The Dems won't pass the funding bill. Government shuts down. Democrat Propaganda Machine (aka the MSM) rubs their hands in woe telling stories about the poor, government workers not being paid.

That's yuuge, man. I'm terrified now.
Didn't the DNC, SPLC, and ADL drop support for the women's march because it featured anti-semitic speakers?
thedailybeast.com/southern-poverty-law-center-quietly-joins-the-roster-of-big-groups-walking-away-from-the-womens-march

I wonder (((who))) was holding that sign for the fox news cameras.
I could be wrong of course - the SPLC and the ADL could be our new greatest allies, amirite goys?

Why not arrest them then since they did vote to give Israel 30 billion?

Another video of the sign and the faggot holding it.

When the Constitution is followed by one side, to that side's detriment, but completely ignored with impunity by the most cynical tricksters in the country, the Constitution is a suicide pact. Nobody plays by the rules except whites, and I think it's time to show the enemy what "no rules" actually looks like.

Would that sign have been a thing 10 years ago?
Its indicative of a trend, and that trend is destruction of whites.

Well 1. they didn't actually commit any crime
2. there's no judge who'd hear the cases and no lawyer to prosecute the case
3. no politician will ever bring up Israel's wall in comparison lest they earn the Jew's wrath.

The more that Whites resist, the more those signs will become common place.

You are indeed a shill.

It’s loke that in every single movement. No matter what the cause is for or against. But they’re be willing to follow once it starts.

This is the exact same as TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome, except it's on the other side, Trump supporters.

Attached: 51085bb0cf847239ff97589d2be9660705bc9a1176cc3645d611dcaef055ddfd.png (1400x1614, 808.7K)

this. Trump has condemned White Nationalism while supporting Jewish Nationalism (Zionism). Biggest goy there ever was.

Attached: trump white nationalism.JPG (1167x228, 35.67K)

Yeah, it's just a queen with a sign.

Yeah, there is a trend that leads to white replacement, but I see Trump participating in it.

saved

It's a script they've been given with certain points they are supposed to highlight to tailor Trump's image to the sentiment of the board. Any other place you find Trump shills they won't bring it up – it's all about how much he loves niggers, spics, the troops, israel, etc. It's a tailored shill campaign.

Not only that, but they coordinate. The first one will comment and set up another one, and that sets up a third - a script like for a theater production.

Hi Shareblue.

Good. Faggots might start fighting back then.

Nope

This is another one their tactics. They just bleat "shareblue" over and over to avoid discussing anything substantive.

LULAC is basically a scholarship program for illegal aliens.

Or it's somebody who's been here longer than you, been alive longer than you, and who might have more perspective on the matter than you.

It's good to keep the pressure on Trump, but the sad fact that nobody on Zig Forums likes to swallow is that Americans are not what we were in the '60s. Half a century of intensive brainwashing has beaten much of the pride out of us, and now half the white race thinks it's okay if their son grows up as a fag.

In this environment, a 1488 Trump would have been toast on day one of his campaign, and he knows it. I'm not saying he's a sekkrit WN with a well-concealed power level – in fact, I suspect he just a cranky Boomer who wishes a dollar could buy what it used to – but if he was NatSoc, and that slipped, his own SS detail would feed him into a plastic shredder. If Trump ever named the Jew, three or four huge sections of his base would bail overnight.

The fact is that the kike Breitbart was right all along: Politics is downstream from culture. Our struggle is not to get some amazing new law passed so we can retire from fighting for our race, but to permanently change the complexion of society so that our grandchildren won't believe what their history teacher tells them about our era's degeneracy and decadence.

That takes literally forever to finish, and until we're there the drill is the same. Eat right. Lift. Produce white children.

Translation: a perpetual failure who has allowed the situation to progress as it has and prescribes the same remedy that has been failing for seven decades.

What are you some kind of bigot?

Attached: trump gay 2.jpg (854x570, 54.26K)

Wew, you got in fast. Extra shekel for you this week.

The Shutdown really must be affecting the shills. This is the first Trump-related thread in a while that hasn't degenerated into shitposting and one guy spamming the thread into oblivion with Trump pics. I like this.

Attached: 1469241429170.jpg (379x451, 9.67K)

Yeah and that's the current problem of the movement. We're all waiting for the balloon to go up.

God, if the non-Whites rioted into the suburbs and started going after entire White families…that just might be enough to set this all off.

Actually, you did:

There is only so much 1 man can do.
If the era of Robert Jay Matthews and Dr. William Luther Pierce wasn't enough to change the tide, what do you expect him to do?
Hitler came about at the exact right political climate.
We just have to wait and prepare for a similar climate so we can repeat history.
As long as whites are comfortable and successful in their personal lives, they won't turn to extremism.

Attached: 1547784842370.jpg (1000x1500, 90.63K)

Time to take a break from the land of fails.

Is it even possible to reverse the last hundred years of degeneration the US has gone through? I'm starting to think this country isn't going to survive.

The movement doesn't need one Hitler.
We need a thousand.

To elaborate, we need 1,000 Class A White individuals willing to do what is necessary to save the White race.

Like The Order was, but instead of a dozen men it's hundreds.

According to CNN (heh), Trump is preparing an emergency declaration.
rt.com/usa/449655-shutdown-emergency-draft-trump/

It was doomed from the start.

I'm retarded, OP literally said the same.

By creating a society where it doesn't exist and it's not allowed.

It's not. We should be focusing on ensuring that White people survive the country not surviving.

You're a fucking joke if you believe Trump is upset about this.
Stopped reading there

Yeah. Something interesting I noticed in patriotard media, especially post-apocalyptic ones, have the United States rebuilding after
a massive emergency event. I doubt that would ever happen. The United States would just stay split or it would be absolute
chaos for a decade until some sort of order is established.

Attached: blm-philadelphia-kill-white-children.webm (360x240, 2.43M)

No Wall No Country

Nothing to keep it open for