Corporal Punishment

Does the decline in use of corporal punishment have anything to do with the decline of society and the effeminization of white boys and men?
100 years ago even speaking out of line would've resulted in a slap in the face at the very least for mouthy children, if not a good amount of whippings. Today, many kids and teens insult their parents to their faces, and the parents just take it in like cucks or try to turn it into a banter session, especially nu dads.

Should corporal punishment be brought back? What levels of punishment should be allowed (spanking, face slapping, whipping, flogging, etc.)? Will it result in tougher men (and women) with less fear? Did adults of 100+ years ago go overboard in your opinion, or were they mostly on the right track? Why or why not?

Also what was your experience with corporal punishment as a child? To any parents reading, how do you use corporal punishment?

Attached: spanking-kidsjpg-e8ceb7b4d2b86d0e_large.jpg (432x324, 27.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apzXGEbZht0
youtube.com/watch?v=8EI7p2p1QJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got spanked once or twice as a kid. I deserved much more, probably. If I ever have kids I'm going to beat the shit out of them, because I'm a spiteful, angry person.

Attached: pepepopo.jpg (699x600, 63.67K)

Do you even need to ask?
Think of the children you Shitlord!

There are better ways to discipline your kids that aren't nigger-tier like beating them. The problem is beating is much easier and quicker, so just like fast food, lazy people opt for what is easier.

Act like an adult and don't beat your kids please.

You know who hits kids? Niggers. Don’t be a nigger. Hopefully you were born with an IQ above 90, and your parents reasoned with you and explained things instead of lashing out. Children naturally want to serve and obey their parents, and if they don’t you ended up with a mentally defective piece of shit.

Hello nu/pol/. I recommend you give your children daily savage beatings. Any child that survives is worthy of meals and more beatings.

Attached: lancerdancer.gif (540x480, 1.32M)

So you should NEVER physically discipline your kids, even after you've explained to them why they shouldn't do the bad behaviors they are doing?

And do you think a farmer with 10 kids in 1870s Nebraska is lazy? Or do you think that by not sparing the rod he is raising up proper children who will become proper adults later on?

Beating only works until they are old enough to run away. Parent your kids. Teach them right from wrong. Its not easy being a parent, but if you do it right you can pass on your values to your children and live on through them after you die.

No, you idiots. Corporal punishment is an adjunct to the usual disciplinary process and is to be reserved for serious cases of willful disobedience. It's a last resort that shouldn't be necessary more than a few times in a child's life and if you're lucky you'll never have to do it at all.

I remember it came up a few times in some Heinlein novels I read, and he had a pretty good thought process to go along with it.

I feel like it would help us as a whole, especially public punishment, but at the same time niggers beat their kids all the time and look how they turn out.

Guys, the most important thing is establishing dominance. It's too bad Jordan Peterson ruined the words "dominance hierarchy", because they're useful. If you maintain your dominance (no need to be aggressive btw) your kids will respect you. If they start to think they're smarter than you, better than you, or stronger than you, and they begin to disrespect you openly, you need to put them in their place. You need to show them that they are mere welps you created with your dick. Again, don't be over-aggressive or excessive in your show of force, as that can itself be an area of contention. Don't be a cunt and don't make your kid hate you, just show them you created them with pp juice and you can destroy them.

Attached: FaroffIllfatedArgentineruddyduck-mobile.mp4 (640x800, 1.93M)

Was out and about with my 2 little cousins 4 & 5 keeping them occupied while their father was working at the farmers market.
Walking back from the library and about to cross the street older one told me I am going to let go of your hand and run away.
I looked down at him and said, in a completely stern no nonsense voice if you do that I will spank you so hard you will cry for 2 days.
He didnt even think that thought again and held on to my hand.

It's more because of hover parents shelteting their kids on one hand, and the "my good kid is never wrong" that are now causing trouble because they didn't grew up.

I remember when I was 8-10 years old I could just visit the city I was living in by myself without any problem. And when I was finishing school early and my parent couldn't get me because they were working, I would travel home by bus and train by myself at around 12.

What children need is room to learn how to be autonomous.

You duplicitous niggers.

I think spanking is fine, but what really matters is consistency. Kids should know what the rules are and what the punishments are and you need to stick to that as the father. If sometimes you punish them and sometimes you don't, they won't know what's right/wrong and will continually test the boundaries looking for a framework that makes sense.

I've been saying this for years, to anyone that has kids and will listen.

This

t. Got spanked/belted as a kid because I was a shit of a kid and it was warranted- Now I'm a PhD of the STEM kind, working as a well published postdoc medical researcher that gets paid 6 figures, with techs/students and I own my own home and investment properties. Spanking works, fuck the bullshit psych studies that say it doesn't. 70% of which cannot be replicated anyway, so fuck em.

Attached: boy_and_spoon.jpg (1200x600, 40.07K)

yes, corporal punishment should be fine, although reserved for serious issues.
They can also be used as a threat.

The moral philosophy teacher mentions physical punishment at least once in “Starship Troopers.” Specifically, the argument is that pain is nature’s way of indicating something is “bad”, and should be avoided. It’s a very natural teaching mechanism, and when you spank your children, they are inclined to avoid degenerate behavior.

I still have not decided whether it’s good behavior or not, though he does make a good argument.

No, using it in the first place does. The first generation where parents abused their children because jews told them it was "necessary" are the ones who raised the self proclaimed "greatest generation". The "greatest generation" that grew up and destroyed western nations, imported foreigners, created a huge welfare state, etc. Stop listening to kikes that tell you to ignore the basic instincts even lowly animals have to protect and nurture their young.

What the fuck are you talking about? You don't think parents used corporal punishment in the 19th century or the 1st century?

I'm pretty sure those were jews. But you knew that, didn't you?

I wish I was spanked by a mommy.

Attached: 5tye4s5ty.jpg (500x670, 38.81K)

didn't he switch to 'competence hierarchy' because 'dominance' alludes to 'power' and 'power' plays into communist worldview?
he also says "don't let your children do anything that makes you dislike them", because you're probably not the only person who dislikes certain behavior and every civilized person should have a reasonable understanding on disagreeable behavior

Moron.

This.

Whatever, kike.

Brilliant logic, there. How do you like doing the jew's bidding? After years of being beaten, I'm sure being subordinate to their rules is like a fetish for you.

I wish I could have a cute loli daughter just so I could smack her butt red.

Correct. If you weren't a nigger you could read a book and find this out for yourself.

Yes, every single person who fought in WW2 was a jew. Every single person who voted for FDR was a jew. Jews don't do the dirty work, they subvert whites and make us do it.

You could have at least posted a nice adult woman you fucking pedo.

Attached: sponk.jpg (500x661, 70.78K)

Whatcha sliding moshe?

Holy shit rabbi shekelstein, you've gotta be more subtle than that.

(Quoted by you)

Can't wait to see the slides tomorrow after temple. Fucking jew
cunts.

Pretty sure everybody responsible for the worst Supreme Court decisions was born during the corporal punishment age.

Now you're going to pretend you're black and don't know how to read?

Care to prove cite me a source that says most parents did not use corporal punishment in the 19th century and all times before?

Attached: spock[1].jpg (472x578, 60.86K)

(ID: c9b206
Let's examine this post of yours that you indeed posted then.
(ID: c9b206)
Really makes you think.

Attached: Capture.JPG (507x133, 25.63K)

Attached: 1b2bff4bcc20a2215a4048ad3490cd6aa8f47988ff4a5743175bb05b.gif (480x204, 1.12M)

Go get a white person to explain what sarcasm is jamal, jesus hopped up fucking christ.

Oh, you're just a fucking idiot, my mistake.

You will never be white.

Stop projecting, magapede.

There weren't enough jews in the world for WW2 to be jews fighting jews you fucking moron. And again, jews don't fight, they con white people into fighting each other. Return the stolen iphone and go back to shooting 12 year olds.

Of course, after all they were killed in the Holocaust.

Pottery.

Stop profiling. I'm sure he (((found))) it.

Attached: 1432017247659-0.png (499x641, 298.54K)

Now you get it.

Dr. Spock! Dr. Spock!
Leading kids around the block.
Everywhere that you look
are kids he messed up with his book.

Are you ok Moeshe? Some pretty far fetched leaps of logic there. It sounds like you're jealous that you didn't get beaten as a child and end up being a success and financially independent.

See you can say you refuse to play by "their" rules. Or you can be smart enough to see how it works, play by their rules and win. Thus allowing you to sire some gifted progeny who you can enlighten to the same rule-set and make them aware of the typical Jewish tricks, so that they too can succeed and further propagate your genetic lineage while at the same time, acquiring currency so that your clan/family will increase in wealth and power every generation.

You came out of my penis boy! Don't you ever forget it!

Kek

Oh boy more boomer takes.

No you faggot, it's the spics and niggers running around everywhere.

I can put you back in my cock just as fast as I shot you out!

Beating them would make them obedient ZOGbots

this. Also the fact that spanking decreases gray matter in children. Corporal punishment is kike propaganda.

You know it can work when the child can't be reasoned to, but it has to be done emotionlessly and systematically. Problem is I've never seen this. The parents and caretakers that use corporal punishment get emotional. If they're women it's worse as when it comes to boys they like to physically hurt boys as a feministy thing.
My childhood discipline was real fucked up. My boomer father was only concerned about his career so I hardly saw him. I was in daycares and shit all the time where the catlady alcoholic bitches took their anger out on boys with hitting near exclusively. My father threw literal tantrums for minor inconveniences by slamming, smashing and roaring through the house. It really fucked me up psycholigically.
/blogpost

Only weak, stupid, tantruming women need to beat their children. Fathers instill fear and respect via size, strength, volume and reason.

The appropriate emotionless systematic response is to withdraw attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=apzXGEbZht0

(of course I'm suggesting this for older children, while being sure the child always knows what to do to regain the parent's attention)

PS - I don't know about gray matter, but spanking is clearly sexual abuse. The rear torso is built to exchange pelvic blows in sex. Spanking reverberates through sexual organs, prostate and anus, accompanied by pain and emotional distress. So yeah, maybe it is jews.

Enjoy the shekels earned by a meaningless life of servitude, goyim.

video related, it's you

youtube.com/watch?v=8EI7p2p1QJI

Your statement is straight from hell.

"He that spareth the rod hateth his child."

Using psychological warfare, including attention deprivation is craven and degenerate.

A quick spanking with a wooden implement, and the child is on his way after he cries a bit, and is corrected.

Get out of here with your (((Doctor Benjamin Spock))) tripe.

Corporal punishment is the best. Learn Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Only if it is applied equally. Otherwise it would be discrimination. But i don't see how it is possible. I simply don't see Drumbf at the whipping post every Sunday until he builds promised wall.

Spare the rod spoil the child could not be more true.
The feminization of society has brought this on, again thanks to jews who want to weaken our people, softening them up for the takeover.
Discipline is possibly the most valuable thing you can teach your child and will give them a solid foundation to take into the world.
The love required to do what is right by your child even if seeing them suffering breaks your heart is FAR stronger than the weak love that lets them have their own way for the sake of convenience.
Everything in my childhood that was hard and uncomfortable made me stronger as an adult and I have thanked my parents for being so strict with me.
My only wish is that they had been even stricter.
Now that is not to say you need to be a tyrannical sadistic cunt.
It just means that you always do what is right, don't take shortcuts and never go back on your word, no matter what.
Your kids may have periods of thinking that they hate you, but in the long run they will see that they benefited greatly and will thank you for your iron rule.

I was disciplined as a child which lead me to suffer from a psychological condition called
respect for others and myself.

it doesnt surprise me that jew worshippers beat their children
and tbh, the children of jew worshippers deserve to be beaten
my kids just behave themselves