Salvini evicts more than 500 (((migrants))) from refugee centers

archive.is/bvWR8

theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/23/italy-evicts-more-than-500-people-refugee-centre-near-rome

>Salvini claimed the centre, which has hosted about 8,000 people over the last eight years, was a den for “drug-dealing and crime” and that the same fate would soon befall the 2,000 people living in the sprawling Cara di Mineo reception centre in in Sicily and at similar structures across Italy.

>“In a single day, they managed to destroy years of (((work))),” Traviglini said. “These were people who had managed to become integrated.”

>The opposition party’s (((Roberto Morassut))) compared the evictions to “deportations to Nazi concentration camps”. “One of the most important structures for immigrant reception was evacuated without adequate warning … it was a real blitz,” he said.

Attached: 2339f54a9dab6db2f34068a6616a1322547c6e80504fb551a5040254e4e9e07c.jpg (2024x1324, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mare_Nostrum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pastaniggers have abbo-tier IQs, and tbh this is probably fake news. Saged and reported, and I suggest other anons do the same.

Good.

Yes I'd love to report shills like you, but the moderators are never going to take any action against you no matter what.

Have a (You). Pastaniggers have among the highest IQ in Europe/World.

Also, sage denied.

Attached: bury-it.jpg (275x183, 14.12K)

It's hilarious how they act like sending people away is the same as putting them to "concentration camps".

If they are being shipped back to Africa, great. But they would have mentioned this. We are left to assume they are now on the streets where they will just occupy someone's property and operate their drug and grooming businesses from there while police watches.

It's factual, that's what the zionist Hitler planned to do, get the people who don't belong in your country and send them to their real home.

Try worrying about your own IQ.

more BS d&c attemps by the kike niggers in tel aviv

Why we have to be locked here with shills like you?

Based Salvini. Make deportations great again.
If only Nordic cucks have someone like him.

Attached: Its all so tiresome.mp4 (1280x720, 685.7K)

Whats d&c is that kikes do this intentionally to get support for (((Salvini))) when he's clearly as fucking day a ZOG puppet visiting Israel. Trump 2.0 for Italy. Mark my fucking words…

Look everyone Salvini just set back the (((NGOs))) by about a half days worth of importing niggers. Until the Military goes community to community physically removing these "people" this is just fake news.

You simply can't be right wing politican without visiting Israel. Trump is step in right direction. Same with Salvini. All American Presidents were ZOG puppets.

We all know this muslim invasion is plan by kikes. To get support for war against muslims. To build greater Israel. Reality is Europe is fucked. USA is fucked. We can only try to find least painful way. There is no chance for any real ressistance until muslims start their European jihad tour. Don't act like Spencer. We can't win. Whole European nations will be erased. America will be Brazil 2.0.

White NPCs are not willing to start Race war. So white race will end like native americans. Maybe it will be better in future but this is how it is now.

They should be hitting all these centers and people at the same time, going through these 500 people at a time will just give people time to disappear and join mafias and shit.

6 million to go

it's possible but we've just had nearly a century worth of anti-nazi propaganda, and relating anything remotely negative about jews to nazisim. No politician can hold right wing believes without also going on about how much they support jews, and in more recent years the LGBT community.

The important question is whether or not their support is legitimate or just lip service.

Ya think your average nog can think this far ahead without some white cuck telling him he should hide?

the average nog doesnt have to whip these people into following their plan, it only takes a few people to lead the way.

The constant usage of your "reverse psychology 101" is so ridiculous that I wonder if it's maybe about you being a middle aged unlovable woman.

Anti-slide bump.

Attached: da7658073bda9669717eefcf433e8ffc706a67a3312201774610d79c1a0819e6.jpg (500x292, 74.42K)

They seem to have forgotten a few zero's?

Attached: EpicJump.gif (400x285, 1.87M)

Get wrecked, Turban heads

Attached: salvini-meme-torri-gemelle.jpg (800x400 30.74 KB, 20K)

A lot more then 500 have been moved around. Hes closed a lot of the larger centers and moved some to smaller places. Easier to track. Also cut their gibs in half.

Trump is a faggot who ingests gallons of kike semen daily. Salvini doesn't.
Trump hasn't done jack shit to stop shits from entering the country. Salvini has shut the ports down to NGOs since day one.

Obviously good news but it seems like they just moved them to other parts of Italy.
Not really fixing the problem just moving it around.

One can only hope this is real and that other government leaders across Europe will follow this man's example.
>The opposition party’s (((Roberto Morassut))) compared the evictions to “deportations to Nazi concentration camps”. “One of the most important structures for immigrant reception was evacuated without adequate warning … it was a real blitz,” he said.
kek a little at this ludicrous analogy.

He did reject the UN Immigration pact.

Salvini where are 49Millions of €? Where? (…… ….)

Salvini are you Trump supporter? Do you know who is QAnon?
Are you ready to be the next Italian president? Do you get all qualities to be it? Are you indipendent from Ber Lux Cohen? Are you fighting illuminati, pedophiles?

To Salvini or better to his “best friend” that he is usually going to dinner.

>Salvini evicts more than 500 (((migrants))) from refugee centers
Oh yes?

Call me when he evicts them to Africa

So I have to suspect, he is just trying to make Italy uncomfortable for them, entice them to leave Italy for France or Germany.
That, sending nigger to Germany was Italy's policy for at least a decade. They did even send their useless navy to Africa to pick up nigger for Germany and Sweden. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mare_Nostrum Only after so many of the scum decided to stay in Italy, the Italians showed somewhat less "hospitality". Until then it was always "that xenophobe Germans, look at us!"

No, they want them to leave for more "hospital" countries in Europe. In case those criminals are not as welcome, they wont take them back "sorry your problem now".

SAGE

Im fairly certain Salvini doesnt browse here.

Great.
Only 4 999 500 to go.

Italy is absolutely based right now.
Already read about this in the (((News))) how this is against Human rights and basically annudah Shoa.

evict = just leave them monkeying around in the streets
I'll start actually being happy when deportations from the territory begin

Attached: arditi-1.jpg (932x1080, 748.95K)

Actually deporting shitskins and making laws and bills is a huge step up from Trump whining on social media after twiddling his thumbs for 2 years.

Attached: tfw a Great Unclean One tells me xir lifestyle is as healthy as my devotion to the Imperial Creed.jpg (349x320, 41.21K)

It's actually a much bigger deal, part of the reason why some places don't seem to mind migrants that much is that they've been kept in their gilded cages fed to the Mafia and agriculture industry practically unseen. Evicting them from illegally occupying houses will force them outside, and you know what happens when one of them starts missing the gibs. Accelerationism at its finest.
Also you can't deport what ain't there, sadly, since they take illegal routes out of the country, so for the most part they're trying to prevent them from setting even a foot in the country, part of the reason why there's such a big stint about the last boat incident is that the moment the "unaccompanied minors" set foot in Italy they gain protection from any deportation and will easily slip and slide into one of the safe houses that have been gracefully set up by (((activists))).

Still not as many niggers as Israel evicted. Get on it, Mario.

I know, but someone yes ;-)

However that process was wanted by him not from Soros like many puppets write in their Twitter accounts.

It’s all resolved. But that word “friend” ….
at first all bots and xyz agents attack 5s, after that they hit behind with a knife their allies, now with the process Salvini ask help like a dog with a tail between his legs.
For someone that word is VERY precious! Much more than money and power. (Power doesn’t exist, money are useless).

Attached: 1D6A8F0D-05F9-40C1-A605-9DF19FF06B6D.jpeg (258x258, 21.91K)

Evicted them where, to the Italian streets? Deportations or better for it is more permanent, genocide, is what is required.

This.
When he starts sending cargo ships full of them every day to Africa, day after day, then it will be news.

Datti fuoco, ebreo del cazzo.

Attached: 4e955b421dd0b0e28cb2d4cc83c4fce507b56945ab8fe759e48181c15fa08824.png (500x601, 64.13K)

Non credo che tutti coloro che ci prendano in giro siano ebrei, anche perché è difficile sapere l’IP dai server 8ch a meno che non sei moderatore.

Non credo che tutti coloro che ci prendano in giro siano ebrei, anche perché è difficile sapere l’IP dai server 8ch a meno che non sei moderatore.

Ahahah Salvini isnt Trump 2.0 because he doesn’t get support of NSA. Only of FSB/AISI.

EXACTLY!
A few will get jobs, the rest will commit crimes and now can be deported because of the 'Decreto Salvini'. In the past asylum seekers couldn't be deported no matter what crimes they committed. That changed last month after that new package of laws were passed.

and hes become so popular while 5kikes has declined that even they are now fighting against infinite nigger.

Attached: rer.jpeg (626x426, 56.42K)

Attached: nog.png (528x732, 333.76K)

For those who watch italian TV and can see the level of rage over his new powers and all out deportation of nigs.
Watch the faggot with the red glasses from this clip rage over the closed ports and the latest boat of 47 to be turned away. Hes so blinded with rage he claimed the pope is the leader of infinite nigger. KEK. A huge no no regardless of how kiked the vatican has become.
Priceless.

Attached: Matteo Salvini.mp4 (400x224, 2.12M)

This whole thing in Italy is also highlighting a lot how the left thinks about this situation. The main message that comes out of it, especially when it comes to selling it to the masses, is "migration is unstoppable, it needs to be regulated". "Regulated" as in "make sure the replacement happens peacefully", obviously.

Liberal logic.

needs subs I can only pick up what sounds closest to spanish

Damn. Clip stop after 5 seconds for me. I want to see their rage.

They failed to (((regulate))) migration in 2015. These fucking kikes are so greedy, that they can't wait for slow white genocide like in USA. They could have holocaust immunity for centuries. Greed is their weakness.

How’s the weather in Tel Aviv my Jewish friend? Hopefully it’s nice so you can enjoy your stolen land while it lasts.

As an Australian, what the fuck are you on, molst Italians I know are quite smart, and abos are abos

I dig the SPQR reminiscent purple.

Attached: 2019-02-02 11_31_29-Window.png (170x164, 49.81K)

Disagree.
The 'imported ones' have no multi-generational guilt like European whites. They are the golem fed on identity politics that will lose control when one says 'a jew is just a richer white'.

So why don't you make your own Zig Forums?

You don't disagree with me. I have same opinion. Jews could be protected by holocaust guilt, if they did not import non white trash. These niggers don't care about holocaust. They don't see diference betwen whites ( europeans ) and jews. Jews simpy destroyed their holocaust spell themself.

Jewish kvetching intensifies.

basically the guy with the funny voice was pointing out that it's kind of forced for a german ngo on a fake dutch boat, picking up africans in lybian waters, avoiding closest "safe ports", like malta or tunisia and going for italy instead, is kind of forced.
the other guy's response?

just drop the in in the desert from orbit

Stay shitter-shattered.

Attached: (((Saviano))) on suicide watch.png (1349x935, 278.16K)

You're just mad becasue niggies get no more pasta.

Attached: 1453316977878.jpg (433x419, 30.79K)

Italians have the highest IQ of any White nation. Look it up.

Who could this be?

yeah but they are genetically closest to ashkenazi jews so they got a boost to their score

One of the more satisfying things I've put through Google translate.

That's the thing user. We're not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with us!

Attached: Killzone-Helghast-1.jpg (800x903, 75.63K)

HEIL SALVINI

shoo shoo D&C shill

Attached: map.png (850x846 132.8 KB, 142.4K)

>500 (((migrants)))

Are people intentionally trying to kill the triple brackets by using it everywhere?

It's a bit of old news in Italy actually, but in short he closed one of the largest centers for "refugees" because it was mostly empty when compered to its size and the people employed and paid by the state.

The reason why the center had so few people? Because his policies have reduced the numbers of immigrants to less than 1/10th of what they were before. Still a lot of immigration of course, but leap and bounds better compared to even less than an year ago. The immigrants were sent to smaller, and much cheaper for the state, centers, where it's also easier to check if their claims have any legitimacy (usually not). Also, he did actually start to send people back, the process is just terribly slow like everything else, mostly because the judges are actively against it. There's the need for stricter new laws to face the new nature of immigration, but that's going to be quite the fierce battle, and likely will be impossible with the current government due to the 5 Stars cucks not helping at all. Hopefully, the next one will have a much stronger Salvini that will actually be able to get more things done.

As a side note, speaking of judges being shitty, it's likely that Salvini will be indicted for "kidnapping" the immigrants by refusing to open the shores and actually face a trial. Nothing will come out of it aside from a giant waste of money and time, but goes to show how desperate (((they))) are getting.

That makes more sense. So much ado about nothing then.

I wouldn't say "nothing" in itself, since the fact that there's no need for a center that big is quite the improvement in itself and saved a good bit of money, but yeah the news make it seem something that really isn't. It's good administration, but nothing that should be news-worthy outside Italy since it only really matters for the local population.

Now, the reason why it was picked up (even if it's like more than a month later than when it happened, what the hell) it's because the press went apeshit by immediately talking about "literal nazis" and drawing parallels to concentration camps for some fucking reason. They made a fuss the first couple of days, then the story was immediately dropped when they realized that even the more moderate Italians didn't give a flying fuck about it, since it was a massive drain of money for no good reason at all.

So the Op is a christ-tard? Notice how christianity is not responsible for Salvinis positive actions?

Send them to Israel.

Attached: aj8gAjg_460s.jpg (460x610, 72.67K)

Central Europe nations prove we don't need an Israel style wall. We just need management who's willing to shoot to kill.

But these countries have inhospitable terrain that only a strong or intelligent people can traverse. Even the roads of some Balkan countries are so inaccessible that drug traffickers avoid the countries entirely.
Anyhow, back for some updates since no other Pastanegro is telling you anything. The boat with 47 migrants was let in the country, but it was quite literally a riot-police tier trap by Salvini: he only took the unaccompanied minors and in exchange of that he's conducting a very prolonged - and hence very effective - examination on the ship, the crew, the people they got on mainland Italy to help them out etc. basically he managed to shut down the ONG for the foreseeable future without having to pass any legislative action, as they've been sued for unrelated crimes (loitering, mismanaged documents etc.) which pretty much means that the ports will stay open, but only to cuck the migrants and their (((handlers))) out of their business.
Furthermore, this led to the arrest of a bunch of Nigerian mafia members who were trafficking migrants from that same ONG.

This. Surely the rabbis with their magical powers will figure out a way to convert the barbarians into human beings as Moses parted the sea to save the jews from the Egyptians.

Ahahahahahah clown.
Salvini puppet of NSA/FSB

5Stars has given 2millions to Italy, your 49 millions? Are them safe?
Sleep well.

EvenStar

Attached: 19CEEB7E-2D7C-4FB0-A980-9C73AD898CCD.jpeg (670x426, 27.04K)

It isn’t Nigerian mafia the problem but an hidden super secret network of surgeries in Italy. Sicily—> Lazio—> Tuscany—> Aosta,Elba—> Corsica—> emerald coast—> Luxembourg/Munich —> France/Switzerland—>England. In Italy at least are 80000 children that are lost. Italian and not.

I’m the first to write that Salvini has reduced the immigration but he is only a character. The heroes are people behind him. My congratulation to them, not to Salvini. He has many to learn.
The best Italian politician is Di Maio.

Where are power and money there are secret services! Remember user. They are like bees with honey.

The rest is nothing.

friendly reminder these news are irrelevant, and downright unsatisfactory. what every country in europe needs is the cleansing of a racewar, not 500 niggers being moved from one place to another place within the same fucking country, that is appetiser tier shit. I won't blink until the night when lightposts project the shadows of niggers hanging, and the fires of their burning corpses shine through my windows.

Attached: download20190102233626.png (600x600, 148.86K)

This.

salvini touched a wall

pay me now, thanks