Roger Stone indicted by (((Mueller)))

archive.is/FYRZm

Attached: sock it to me.jpg (194x259, 4.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17298190
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His name was Seth Rich.
Also don't forget the pakis that had full access to their server.

Attached: 82cd8e13817d.jpg (960x960, 513.19K)

First MOSSADnigger to get rekt. Shit will trickle down to ecelebs and the rest of Trump's kike support base. Finally, the ZOG Emperpr himself will crash, but not before his family.

Attached: roger stone spam.png (2100x1356, 961.79K)

THIS IS THE KEY FUCKING PART HERE.

They are literally out for blood for daring to release information from their own election tampering that they refuse to investigate or do anything about.

Attached: 1395997390360.png (568x661, 240.78K)

Masons are like that.

Attached: g.jpg (219x230 12.13 KB, 12.13K)

The kicked in his door in the middle of the night and dragged him to jail Wew

It's Happening. The NWO is trying to clutch the fumbled ball and whine racist all the way to the goal and that goal being?????.. For (((reasons)))
Seriously though
how yuge of a deal is this ? Or is it a Play because as far as i see their are alot of people who have done more evil crazy blatant treasons shit and are still living it up like gods something is fucky

Chabad-Lubavitch mafia is getting rekt. Kushner on suicide watch.

Attached: roger stone pedo cult.png (704x1199, 696.93K)

Classic case of charges being fabricated. "You give me the man and I'll find the crime."

They did it on a Friday morning so Muller or FBI wants this to be talked about this weekend, but it was done early enough so Stone could make bail by shabbat.

You're watching a movie.

Yeah right. If anything, Trump is going to stay in power to make sure he MIGA.

From reuters:

What were his false statements?

Attached: 5-17-17-stone-jones.jpg (800x420, 115.69K)

I fucking hate Roger Stone. All he does is lie and talk about nonsense. Plus hes a faggot.

Even those two kike lovers in your pic related are starting to question why daddy Trumpstein won't do anything to go after the deep state. The Infokikes were betrayed yet again by a member of the tribe, Jerome Corsi. Trump has been completely neutralized by his own cabinet appointments. Once Barr gets in as AG the deal will be sealed.

I'm happy they got him.
How do you search for posts by image hash?

Thats coming out of the 4chan archive. I dont think there is an archive service for 8ch.

I fear you are right. Trump is either clueless, or so neutralized that he can't do anything.

At least we haven't gone to war with Russia
yet

I've never trusted Stone personally, but expect the kikes and blue check marks to be smug over this for next news cycle.
Can we just stop this circus and start killing kikes and go ahead and DOTR?

Attached: eedefac75b457789a5cce373af0b66dec48f669deec14cb77e22182bffa2e4b9.jpg (720x1060, 112.86K)

You left out…

r/the_zognald on suicide watch
hahahaha

strawpoll.me/17298190

Do you think they believe their own bullshit?
I can't think of a single thing Trump has done that he promised to do, other than stuff for the jews.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (662x472, 533.95K)

WE TOLD YOU INDICTMENTS WERE COMING
TRUST THE PLAN

HIS NAME WAS SETH GOOD ENOUGH TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER THEN CALL HER THE NEXT DAY RICH
it is finally getting interesting. fuck it pull the plug and lets see where this shitshow ends up

checked, soon user, soon
watch for the flash I bet it comes from the north

MUELLER IS NOT JEWISH. NOT THAT THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT

"Mueller is of German, English and Scottish descent. His paternal great-grandfather, Gustave A. Mueller, was a prominent doctor in Pittsburgh, whose own father August C. E. Müller had immigrated to the United States in 1855 from the Province of Pomerania in the Kingdom of Prussia (a historical state whose territory included land now part of Germany and western Poland).[9] On his mother's side, he is a great-grandson of the railroad executive William Truesdale."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

Attached: b02ffa3ab950903d46e07e600e7d08d9a961969473c7bb086d6399ce98a8f9be.jpg (750x730, 61.64K)

But they publicly acknowledged it. Donna Brazile admitted that it happened, and the DNC openly said, IN A COURT OF LAW, that they are allowed to steal the primary and that they aren’t obligated to have a fair election. This was the court case over the Berniebots and they admitted it publicly.

Attached: iii2992 - Copy.jpg (962x642, 123.23K)

So you think Trump doesn’t work for them.

You are aware Stone is an age old Mossad DisInfo agent this was known for decades before he went pimping for the orange kike

kek
orange niggers are on suicide watch today
personally? this is fucking great. i am laughing hysterically and cant wait to see the hand wringing and hysterics that will be had.

Can someone fucking tell me why this hasn't happened?

because trump is working for the kikes user, you know this already
hillcunt wouldv'e been a better choice tbh. at least we would have already been deep fried crispy critters and wouldn't have to put up with the shit
jews man, fucking god damn jews every single time

Call me skeptical about Shilldog or Trumpstein being better than the other. Whites did nothing while we had a fucking nigger Mudslime ruin this country for 8 years. I doubt whites would have done a damn thing if Billary would have won. The programming must be shattered in bloodshed.

yep
glad you and me are on the same page
you must dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

This whole thing is a farce, I don't care what (((they))) do to each other.

Sounds like the dumbass lied. If the charges are accurate.
Thay said, the worst charges are about him lying to the feds about having communication with Wikileaks during an election.
How is talking to Wikileaks a crime? Why did the dumbass lie about it?

Mueller has nothing.

Because normal people still have some faith left in the FBI. When this faith runs outs, it will be fair game to go after them.

It's more correct to say he was arrested in the middle of the night, to terrorize him.

Why do we even do the whole "freedom" thing? It's such a scam.

Attached: B0A5ED2C-92A5-45D0-9DE1-86AB8E53A703.png (1334x750, 737.33K)

Time for Zika Head to spend a few thousand dollars on political theater. Gotta stay relevant.

Stop being retarded and contribute.

Good power move by the democrats, I expect Trump to end government shutdown.

To what? Threads on jews getting on tv are off topic. This board is for people who want to gas them. Muller is a scumbag who preyed on the victims of 911. His adventures are not to be taken seriously. Moreover, Roger Stone is the only political celebrity who lies more than kim dot com.

Nothing to see here. Filtered.

Checked. Did you even google "searching for posts with the image hash"?

Lads, this is what an ADL post looks like:

Reminder that you’re literally gossipping about a poor jew rat who got in trouble with a witch hunter. Oh no, Stone needs our help! He’s on the MAGA team!

mmm no, that's not my position. You just assumed I had a position, but that's not something I said.

Kim Dot Com getting arrested was also a big story. It was a really dramatic raid. Nobody ever explained why they went overboard on it.

BUT HEY, THE FBI IS IN SHUTDOWN REMEMBER

Yeah, fuck off.

That's because they're both shills.

He's a mason, that makes him a kike.

This website is run by a Mason, why are you using it.

And Roger Stone isn't, as well as being a homosexual pederast and in all probability pedophile?

Yes. I don't trust CrowdStrike or muh copy of the server.

The politifags think screaming Russia was more important than reading a presidential candidate's own damn emails. True, I would love to know who was interested and had the means to break into Podesta's emails but the fags still think it was 'unfair' to leak them, and that political transparency is unfair. America is fucked.

Who is that dumb enough to even talk to the FBI unless he was uncover? Overall, they still need tangible and verifiable evidence he talked to and lied to an agent. Otherwise, it has always been a Kangaroo court always been serving kike masters.

I hate all these people, why do compromised people get to declare moral superiority over other compromised folks? Can we just start investigating and torturing all the traitors soon?

no, but thanks for the tip

This is an example of an ADL troll or bot or something:

why did it suddenly start talking about communism in this thread?!

*because the GOP, Reddit, Anglin, and Trump have been cleansing the board of anti-Semitism*

That's only an absence of evidence he's a kike. He still might be a kike. All it takes is a little bit of info that's not filled in to turn into "yep, he's a kike".

Do the janitors use a hook to empty the cracks in the walls?

Anything he has fulfilled has been petty inconsequential bullshit that MIGAfags over-exaggerate to shill their narrative. These are his big promises, the ones that got him elected.

Hasn't done it, fucked up his best chance when he controlled all 3 branches but waited 2 years after he lost control to start "pushing" for it. Still wont call a state of emergency and is instead cucking on DACA.
Birth right citizenship still a thing. Green card lottery still a thing. H-1B farming poo in the loo is still a thing. And that's just the easy shit.
Lmao. Failed with 2 shit tier "attempts"
Shitty temporary pause of issuing some visas to a few pointless countries that obama already outlined. In fact trump has actually REMOVED countries from the original obama list.
Lmao. Back tracked so hard on that.
Is literally hiring swamp people on a weekly basis.

But hey he gave israel what they wanted and he's cooked the book on employment numbers that have less than zero impact on the average citizen so he must be WINNING!!!

Desire to know more intensifies

Checked.

Well, I'm anti-kike. I also am interested in genetic studies to see if kikeism is a curable malady.

Low IQ.

Oh, I have positions, yes. And I am likely to take them. But you incorrectly claimed I had positions I did not take. You're a kike. Kikes lie when there's no reason to do so.

>FBI arrests longtime Trump associate Roger Stone

I’m referring to the 2016 election, during which kim made all sorts of proclamations about leaks and arrests and high level espionage. You name a line of bullshit and kim was telling you to wait right here while he and his hacker friends prepared to make the information available to all, that you would witness many great and terrible things if you just wait longer. All stories. He didn’t deliver a one.

Anyway, enough kike distractions. This story is interesting. Let's discuss it.

First, stone is a kike. Second, we know Trump and Infowars are kiked up and, no different from the (((MSM))), serve best the kike, and never name it.

Third, a (((CNN))) kike was waiting to video stone being arrested by a swarm of FBI in tactical gear.

This is a weird story.

>Video shows FBI confront Roger Stone at his house

Checked.

Hang on… They are accusing him of lying because he claimed that the Hillary emails came from russia, when in fact they came from wikileaks?
But wasnt that what the democrats have been claiming for ages? Poor old technologically illiterate hillary was haxed by Russia? When all sensible evidence points to a leak by an angry berniebro.

You think I care to peel your little onion, faggot? I do not. Filtered for defending oxymoronic “jewish honor”

I just don't know why anyone talks to the cops/feds. There's no possibly way you can talk for 40 hours and not say something inconsistent. It's not possible. That's 5 of the 7 charges against stone. He could have kept his mouth shut, but he thought he was smarter. Hey, I don't have anything to hide, right?

Never talk to the cops. Ever. I don't care what they say, they aren't your friends and they aren't going to "go easy" on you if you talk to them. "Everything you say can and will be used against you…"

Let's go through what happened:
1. You accused me of defending Stone
2. You then accused me of not taking a position regarding Stone
3. Now you claim that you are a (((victim))) of the entirely too onerous task of engaging, as a white man, in dialog
4. And have gone full twatter and filtered

The absolute nigger of you ADL shills.

Women are shit of humanity, and eternal dang fools. Simple enough. Stupid shit people.

It's a good thing they brought all that firepower to arrest a 66 year old man. Even had CNN on hand for the fireworks.

>Alan Kikeshowitz reacts to Roger Stone’s indictment

Attached: Mark_Warner_on_Twitter_Roger_Stone_has_been_indicted_for_covering_up_his_engagements_with_Wikileaks.png (720x720 67.94 KB, 2.37M)

This is a time for who'skikingwho.jpg

1001 examples of zios vs bolshies. wikaleeks was always a tool of Talpiot Trump’s handlers.

CNN is having an orgasm right now

Thanks. The tldr version is:

NOTHINGBURGER
O
T
H
I
N
G
B
U
R
G
E
R

i'd love to see this happen to pelosi or schumer or any of these other traitorous leftists

I'm With Her too fellow Hillbros!
#HILLARY 2020

Attached: Hillary Clinton_ Meme Queen 2016 [360p].mp4 (640x360, 8.43M)

but wouldnt you rather have more smug liberals and stuff like video related on your TV as we expand into war with russia, syria, and iran?

Attached: Hillary muh current year.webm (640x360, 345.19K)

Take your meds, schizo.

You mean l 33 ks?

Or Triple Tau.

Attached: skull.jpg (220x229, 11.17K)

Are you another mason shill?

Attached: g.jpg (204x247, 9.4K)

Stone has Hugh Hefner-amounts of blackmail and the FBI were trying to get him to give it up. This is another attempt at encouragement.

Your highway was designed by a mason too.

The inspector general is here.

It's all a part of the show.

Mueller has (((sedition))).
Mueller needs to hang, along with (((Rosaenstien))) and (((Comey)))…

Attached: boycott-apartheid-israel.jpg (727x453 21.63 KB, 61.44K)

Shills sure are out in numbers for this thread, I wonder why?
>support (((mueller))) attacking the remnants of the free press goy

Don't sage. It's a news item, retard.

The top response to every tweet that fag asian makes should be a link to him approving and advocating for pedophilia.

It's a habit whenever I see large conglomerations of blackpills and shills.
Mueller has nothing on stone and if he is it's finding a crime to fit the target not the other way around.

proof?

Trump's son needs to do the right thing.

haha

Attached: 1470338010960.jpg (564x443, 43.56K)