So this just happened

Can anyone point to the outrage articles from ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, Buzzfeed or CNN? How about celebrities who want to find these kids and murder them, any word from them?

mobile.twitter.com/UppityWilliamP/status/1087381796201758723

Attached: wheres_the_outrage.webm (178x320, 7.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-32/
archive.li/o9TU2
underwoodammo.com/collections/handgun-ammo/products/range-supply-357-sig-124-grain-full-metal-jacket?variant=7865907150905
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: reddit.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

The chimpanzee people strike again.

user i…

hello shillfag. first post like allways. you don't fit here and you never will.

its ok, she probably said something racist.

Shit, didn't realize that it just happened very recently and not literally minutes ago. Forget everything, this isn't news at all.

I speak on behalf of all leftists in saying, "We have to hold blacks to incredibly low standards. They are very stupid and don't have the mental capacity to understand their actions and are literally nothing more than adult children. This is how all leftists feel about blacks."

theyre not wrong. its just their solution to the problem is trash. you know who else are adult children that are dangerous? literal retards. we dont let retards live without handlers, you know what happens when we do? look at every ghetto in america.
also, look at the west coast. FILLED with literal retards from all the shut down mental health facilities, but they also have a nigger/spic problem.

EEK EEK OOK OOK
OOGA BOOGA KILL WHITEY BIX NOOD

imagine the shitstorm and all the tears if it was whites bashing a nigger, >those damn white supremacists terrorists rapist must be stopped

Attached: 1469409289724.png (800x657, 672.15K)

Don't worry MAGApeges, I'm on it!

Attached: Kushner free nigger card.jpeg (1500x1720, 366.7K)

Any context on the video aside from niggers being niggers?

Yes, it turns out that those niggers were just idly standing there waiting for a bus to get them back to nigger school. Idly minding their own nigger business when she walked up to them beating a drum in their face and calling them faggots and niggers.

Attached: auschwitz-plaque-killed-comparison.gif (800x1146, 542.53K)

Doing Gods own work is more than necessary!
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-32/

Even children have some modicum of ethics, compassion and values. Are you afraid anons to call these THINGS what they really are, ANIMALS? There is nothing wrong with speaking the Truth. Compare a group of children on the playground to your average pack of niggers, even children will break up a fight and tell the others to "STOP" in this situation, but these are not 'people' and they do not have the capacity of being HUMAN.

Please Zig Forums, we need to stop MISLABELING people (or we are no better than the libtards). We have to call something by its PROPER NAME. In this case these are not the 'equivalent of children', they are LITERALLY ANIMALS (chimpanzees as their alleles have an 80% GEDMATCH to chimpanzees). They belong either in a zoo or dead but under no circumstances should they be allowed in a first world culture just 'running wild'.

Attached: little girl.jpg (564x846, 61.13K)

checked

She provoked them by her white privilige. So they smash the fash. Beat that cracka bitch. Americans have guns. Maybe sort this problem and die for better future. Or wait until you end like native americans.

i mean, not much different between an adult child and an animal. an adult dog of smarter breeds maintains the cognitive abilities of a 7yo.

they are animals, 100% and its what i refer to them as. but animals can also be compared to children.
niggers dont even pass the mirror test until theyre like 6 years old.

Science says:
no.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190125-104520_Photos.jpg (1382x1448, 710.9K)

I've never heard of stormfront.org. Is that some new site the kids are using these days?

Pol, exept they didn't realise pol was supposed to be a big joke.

It's okay, I heard that she looked at them the wrong way.

boomerweb honeypot, bastion of humorlessness

see: niggermania et al

IT'S TIME

This is why I conceal carry 24-7, you never know when a random troop will suddenly appear.

I'm looking to carry. What do you recommend? Everything seems so bulky that it would be obvious you're packing.

Even if it's illegal where you are, conceal carry whatever is available and practical. Yuropoors carry a knife or screwdriver - it's only trouble if you get caught or are stupid or have to actually utilize the tool, in which case it becomes a minor problem since you now have preserved your honour and dignity in zogworld and must be punished. But it is the better route.

it's an old website, i was looking at shit on stormfront back in the early 2000's before i found 4chins in '06

step 1. carry concealed
step 2. call black a nigger
step 3. …………….
step 4. profit

Depends. Just don't get anything smaller than a .380
Personally I like my CZ 9mm.

This, blacks are literally ruled by their true name like the violent demons they are. All you have to do is call them a nigger and they throw all impersonation of civility to the wayside and attack you in packs because they're fucking faggot cowards.

Getting a high quality holster will help more than anything. If you're on a budget, the 9mm Shield is pretty good.

Nah, just carry a gun even if it is illegal. You ain't gonna fend off 5 niggers or more (like in OP's video) with a knife or related. The worst will be you being overpowered then your own knife used to slit your own throat. Just use a gun.

.380 is either barely adequate or barely inadequate depending on who you ask, but I like my Ruger LCP Custom for deep concealed carry no one knows I have it even if I'm sitting on a sofa next to them

Attached: LCP-C-Main.jpg (1200x929, 75.8K)

Only one question. Was she al liberal and/or burner. If "no" to both, then she is innocent and must be avenged.

Unless the FBI are doing a 2 for 1, knowing that you have gotten to this point, and send you "niggers" who are wired in order to "investigate you" for some "good cause or other" and catch you in this, which would be considered a crime. Better start putting your thinking caps on.

I thought I saw a faded smile.

hello, leddit.

Indeed. With the right ammunition a .380 is acceptable. Especially that model as it fits right in your pocket. Makes a great holdout.

Because acknowledging black on white crime would make the black kids angry.

This

Old web 1.0 forum filled with facebook tier boomers who can't into memes or imageboard culture whatsoever and think themselves literal Hollywood Nazi KKK skinhead stereotypes. Has some historical value/interest but I wouldn't be caught dead posting on there.

actually, according to all the data we have comparing pistol cartridges, 380 and all cartirdges above it have the same ability to neutralize a target.

i carry a makarov. cheap sturdy, reliable, small pistol and its chambered in something similar in power to a 380.

Doesn't surprise me since the only difference in .380, 9x18, and 9x19 is 1mm in case length between each.

i was alittle suprized a shot from a 380 is just as likely to incapacitate/kill someone as a shot from a 45 or 357.

Full conceal glock and a micro-roni.

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720 63.95 KB, 180.84K)

That's not entirely accurate because both 9x19 and .380 have a .355 caliber bullet while the 9mm Makarov has a .365 caliber bullet

The sooner everyone realizes these people are actively trying to wipe our existence off the map entirely, the quicker we can get this show on the road.

archive.li/o9TU2 archive.li/o9TU2 archive.li/o9TU2 archive.li/o9TU2 archive.li/o9TU2 archive.li/o9TU2 archive.li/o9TU2

Most videos we see of violence is niggers nigging, eventually it becomes normalized. At least they are starting to realize that they KNOW they are hated.
Incels too.
Crumbling to a social paradigm is an emotional weakness otherwise known as cuck

where's the outrage?

shes wearing nigger shoes hanging in a nigger area, shes a nigger too.

I carry a Glock 43, 9mm single stack. I used to carry a Glock 19 but the 43 fits in my pocket

That gaggle would have mauled you before you could draw on them.

I have had Negros driving semi's drive off the road at me when I was on the side of the road. If they get mad enough even a gun won't stop them from hoarding on you.

This is why kikes want to disarm you. If you had a couple of glocks you'd be walking away unwounded with no witnesses.

Thanks for the suggestions. Suggestions regarding shorts & pants would also be nice. I am finding my shorts suck and are shit for even my EDC, much less after adding a fucking pistol to it.

Something you can pocket holster is ideal IMO.

Just carry a deringer like a hooker from 1911

why u do this to yourself?

at best they are the missing link. animal, not human

Attached: niggers are not human they are monkeys bonobo.png (1026x1026, 144.06K)

A lot of White people are poor and have no choice

Or live in a fucking city, and have no choice, because they're full of fucking foreigners.

Walther PPS .40/9mm is also extremely reliable. I prefer the m1 for the paddle release and grip but the m2 is just as reliable. German. Rivaled only by the Glock 43, but stands on equal footing. One is not better or worse than the other, it comes down to a matter of preference. German. If you're concealing anything other than one of these two, you're putting yourself at unnecessary risk. Add a high quality green laser if you can. These are subcompact striker fired pistols but they are not your sisters gun. If you carry properly (proper being strong side and strong side only) it will almost certainly be uncomfortable, but if you can stomach the discomfort like a man you won't regret it when your life depends on it.

Glock 19 is a good winter carry that hides easy under heavy shirts or jackets with a good IWB holster (Minotaur kydex FTW). If you don't want to dress around your gun in the summer, a G43 is easy to conceal in shirts or shorts. If you have to pick one, go with the 19 and pick your clothes wisely for the summer.

What keeps the magazine seated when it's in its folded, compact mode?

There is no god, shitstain! Sitting there praying and hoping jeebus will rapture the Aryans is certain suicide!
Take the Fedora Pill. -d8^D~

Subcompact pistols are really easy to conceal carry even in shorts and in the hot and humid summers in the South where you go from your air conditioned car to your air conditioned house and sweat through your clothes. Like I said in I love my LCP and pocket carry it almost every day, but other guns like a glock 43, sccy cpx, or walther ppk might also be good choices I'd avoid old stuff like the Colt 1908 especially because it's in .25ACP

Attached: 400px-ColtVestPocket1908.jpg (1000x736 62.37 KB, 80.07K)

There's also the Sig P365, it shoots 9mm from a double stack in two magazines sizes 10+1rd and 12+1rd. 3/4 of an inch longer than the LCP custom, higher capacity, terminal ballistics (not that bigger and faster necessarily conveys better).

Attached: p365-length.jpg (800x531, 34.52K)

I'm going to get a Styer pistol in 40 S&W and convert it to 357 sig.

I was really interested in that, but I heard about there being a lot of problems. Did Sig finally get all the problems ironed out?

Looks like those niggers tried to curb stomp her near the end.

Not sure, I was watching hickok's review, and the other reviews conveyed malfunctions through firing trials and a broken firing pin after +2,000 rounds. Another P365 user reported a trigger spring reset failure. Not sure what after-market parts are available.

Why the fuck?

Attached: Weep.gif (945x800, 249.64K)

One of the best low bore Axis & well made. Has Combat sights.

357 sig is like a super hot 9mm, but you won't risk blowing up your 9mm like you would with P++ ammo.

Caliber: 357 Sig
Bullet Weight: 124 Grains
Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket
Case Type: Brass

Ballistics Information

Muzzle Velocity: 1400 fps
Muzzle Energy: 540 ft lbs

underwoodammo.com/collections/handgun-ammo/products/range-supply-357-sig-124-grain-full-metal-jacket?variant=7865907150905

Technical Information

Caliber: 357 Sig
Bullet Weight: 65 Grains
Style: Lehigh Defense Xtreme Defense
Case Type: Ducta-Bright 7a Nickel Plated Brass

Ballistics Information

Muzzle Velocity: 2100 fps
Muzzle Energy: 636 ft lbs
Penetration: 17.5 inches

vs 9mm

7.45 g (115 gr) Federal FMJ 1,180 ft/s (360 m/s) 355 ft⋅lbf (481 J)

8.04 g (124 gr) Federal FMJ 1,150 ft/s (350 m/s) 364 ft⋅lbf (494 J)

8.04 g (124 gr) Underwood FMJ +P 1,225 ft/s (373 m/s) 413 ft⋅lbf (560 J)

7.45 g (115 gr) Winchester JHP +P 1,335 ft/s (407 m/s) 455 ft⋅lbf (617 J)
8.04 g (124 gr) Cor-Bon JHP +P 1,250 ft/s (380 m/s) 434 ft⋅lbf (588 J)

Attached: steyr-longslide-2.jpg (1000x816, 109.9K)

You can get one in .357 Sig, but its hard to find, and at least twice the price

Get a belly band holster. Not kidding. $5-$10 on eBay, size is flexible, and you can carry at your side while driving then move it down to waist area. I can walk around in shorts and thin t-shirts with a mid-size single-stack and no one knows, not even my wife, unless I tell her or she hugs me.

Attached: bellybandholster.jpeg (2000x2000, 645.81K)

looks like the arm connected to the grip swings into position so the mag is probably locked in the grip