I Made an Audiobook

Delayed, but done, I present to you, finally, the entirety of Lothrop Stoddard's "Into the Darkness" read aloud. I have to say, this is a fantastic book. A very clarifying look into life in wartime Germany. It was not pleasant, I'm glad I didn't live it, but it's simultaneously impressive to me what was accomplished. I don't know exactly what my European genetic makeup is, but if there's any German in me I'm proud of it.

mega.nz/#F!WYpRkIgQ!lMtjfPceNziUKADv4hVOHQ

If you see this close to posting time, the last 5 chapters may still be uploading, so give it a bit

Attached: Portrait_of_Lothrop_Stoddard.jpg (310x400, 23.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/@audiobooksanon
cbsnews.com/news/government-shutdown-trump-to-make-shutdown-announcement-at-white-house-2019-01-25-live-stream/
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.180053/page/n7
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/
archive.org/details/ittda
alexlinder.com/contact.html
mega.nz/#F!rLJFRKzK!SKGFE0ZCDIc02RvOWzgn5A
youtu.be/KYe_avglazQ
bitchute.com/video/SfhbO4Qshaj0/
images.static-thomann.de/pics/atg/atgdata/document/manual/244636_yetimanual.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could you post a chapter list and a synopsis for each chapter? Would help time-pressed lurkers decide whether to dive in. Thanks.

Nope. Here's a picture of what of what the book contains, though.

Attached: into the darkness.jpg (595x842, 330.99K)

Here are my other recordings some other user made archives of:
archive.org/details/@audiobooksanon

Hopefully he's still around to update this.

One bump for visibility, and I'm off to bed.

Attached: into the darkness cover.jpg (600x800, 117.7K)

Shill your shit elsewhere moshe.

hmmmm want me to put this on my kiketube?

Just in time for the weekend. I enjoy your stuff, user. I'll check this out.

It would be easier to download if it was on Youtube in one or two videos. Mega requires creating an account to download all the files in one zip.

This, but it will get shoad eventually.
Dailymotion might not be bad either, as with both I can I listen on my commute

I'm just here to fuck up your slide thread

BIG NEWS

TRUMP CUCKED ON THE WALL

What are you talking about. The shutdown is over? That thread is from ages ago.

cbsnews.com/news/government-shutdown-trump-to-make-shutdown-announcement-at-white-house-2019-01-25-live-stream/

Bump to piss off the illiterate niggerfaggots.

you go tthe original on PDF? uplaod it.

shut the fuck up

Pretty cool thx

archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.180053/page/n7

Do what you like with it.

Good to hear.

Yeah, I get complaints about mega every time I post an update. I suppose I should make archive account instead.

File "already exists". Look in the book thread, or here

Appreciated, thanks.

seems like a nice book.

Based af, thank you.
Fuck Kikes

I am currently making an audiobook out of George Lincoln Rockwell's book "White Power". Where should I post it after I'm done?

Attached: 1548105078627m.jpg (1024x783, 129.51K)

I wish we had a libgen type site for audiobooks. lots of anons make good audiobooks and I hate when they disappear. I still listen to evalion's men kampf reading.

I don't trust that guy, but OK

Sadly it is quite big to share. This one is ~500MB

Bump just for this faggot.

It's a great book that really captures the heart of how Americans viewed the world then, and largely view it today. It's a great juxtaposition to see the failures of both sides to really communicate what actually was going on although many attempts were made the jewish press pretty much kept it all silent for the sake of provoking war.

Smaller than the audiobook of Mein Kampf that I have which is 1GB+. Archive.org is a great place for hosting to a large audience and will likely stay up for a long time. I wish someone made a audiobook of the Stalag edition which IMO really captures the right tone/message for the English reader.

I've only completed a few chapters so far. What website is best for hosting mp3 files?

It is.

You're welcome.

Happy to hear someone else is recording. When I first started doing this (poorly) I thought it might inspire others to contribute, but nobody has stepped forward. Would appreciate if you added a link to your finished product to my /pdfs/ thread.

I'm here forever.

Thanks user. I'll start listening tomorrow.

For anyone left that's not a shill or bot, Alex Linder of VNN has read lots of interesting audiobooks (with some commentary). E Michael Jones, Henry Ford, Revilo Oliver, and lots of others.
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/

Later on I can try to find the Mega directory for Audiobook user.

Oh, you are Audiobook user.

Post about it here >>>/pdfs/8073

Highly recommend his other books too, Rising Tide of Colour is just as good

Alex Linder's stuff is great. His commentary is often as good as the book.

I collected that as well. Probably not very high in the queue just yet, but I am definitely interested in reading more of Stoddard's stuff.

I did,
archive.org/details/ittda

How can we contact Alex Linder and see if he will host our user audiobooks?

Thanks, man.

Alex is able to keep his readings up because he adds commentary, but you can try this contact info to inquire for yourself alexlinder.com/contact.html

Well done! Listening go it now.

I'm happy you're happy. This is a pretty good way to do my own reading, and vocal training while contributing something to you fellas as well.

Excellent work, OP, love the intro music in each file. Do you have any sauce for it?

Most of my audiobooks feature Ted Weems hits. The intro on this is "Somebody Stole My Gal", because even in the 30's and 40's jews were only interested in promoting songs about cuckoldry.

Actually that one is 1923.

Better not go on 8ch- oh…

About to post my completed chapters of White Power, by George Lincoln Rockwell

Intro, CH1, CH2, CH3, and CH4 of White Power

Excellent, man! You have a good voice for this.
I thought your cat was a cat outside my own door, and I got up to look

Could I request you tag the files as "01, 02, 03, 04, 05…" or something like that? Because right now the intro shows up last in a program, due to the alphabetical ordering.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can edit the file names on mega.nz.

You can rename Mega files. Right click, or hover over the file and click on the 3 dots (…) to bring up a list of options. Personally, I don't care if you change these, I just don't want to have to change every file you upload. Appreciate the effort you're putting into the book. I was laughing when you slammed your desk for dramatic effect, and it sounded like some shit fell over

Yeah lol, I did knock some shit over when I did that on accident. I right clicked on the dots, but renaming the file doesn't seem to be an option. I promise when I record my next book that I'll try to heed your advice though. This is my first audiobook, so there are going to unfortunately be some rookie mistakes

Nothing like pic related?

Attached: mega rename.png (452x552, 25.58K)

This book is great and very interesting from the get go. If you're a degenerate or wagie then listen while you slave. It's good as printed word too. Thanks OP. Today OP wasn't a faggot. Also fuck all the kike shills itt

I'm not seeing that, but it may be because I haven't downloaded the mega desktop application. I'm going to do that in a little bit and see if it's good

Make sure you're logged in. You not
being logged in seems to me the only reason why the option wouldn't be visible.

I'm definitely logged in because I literally just uploaded CH6 30 seconds ago. Also, this will be my last chapter for the day, I have to do other stuff. I will hopefully get to continue tomorrow.

Thanks to the person who requested it as well. I wasn't aware of it till, I think, September of last year.

I'm going to focus on redoing "Hitler's War" for the next little while, and then I'll probably start hacking away at "Churchill's War", and maybe a re-recording of "The Destruction Dresden" so I'll have all the most important Irving books done. Hopefully that gives people little excuse not to know they WW2 history.

Good work. You're cranking it out fast. I'm usually worn out after a half hour of speaking.

Oh shit, I got it working. I had to left click instead

I try. I'm definitely getting better at this with each chapter

Your reading sucks. Re-record the bit if you are stuttering and fucking up the line multiple times. You also drone on without emphasis making it boring so its hard to pay attention. Listen to some Dan Carlin and note the emphasis on his wording.

Make your own. I'm literally doing the best I can with the voice I have. As for re-recording lines, or editing mistakes. Fuck that. That takes longer than reading the book.

I'm sure we're all going to get better at recording the books with practice.

Yes. After a year doing it I've definitely improved, but still have to warm up for an hour sometimes just to get my air passages clear enough to enunciate words. Diet is the main factor here. If I eat just meat, then I'm good, but add sauces, or anything plant-based and I get stuffy.

People expecting professional quality readings from the only user's willing to read aloud need to expect less. That's why my /pdfs/ thread is called "Unprofessional Audiobooks". It's free audio of good material read by some fag on the internet.

Why? Sounds like a waste of time for marginal improvements as it sounds pretty good from what I browsed through.
Besides, didn't you already redo it (from the /pdfs/ thread)?

All that's in the MEGA currently is re-done chapters i've been uploading since June or so last year. The archive.org audio is mostly the original stuff, which has me burping, not saying "quote" before a quote, speaking even more nasally than I do now, and occasionally adding useless commentary.

These are all done for myself, first, keep in mind. I like to listen back to better absorb what I've read, and I find my initial recordings to be too poor.

Eeh I see your point. Anyway, great work.

Thanks.

youtu.be/KYe_avglazQ

Attached: 1548729600-picsay.jpg (1236x782, 1.58M)

Yeah good job

Chapter 7 of White Power is now available.

Excellent stuff

Thank you. This is my first audiobook and I'm having a lot of fun with it. This is also a really good book

Chapter 8 of White Power is now available.

Also available on CD for $14.88
Send payment to
Nazi Cuck Ltd
6,000,000 Maple St
Tel Aviv, Israel 666-666

Lol

Read it a while back. 88/14 Don't let the title dissuade you from reading it, it's pro-NS Germany.

I wouldn't call it Pro-NS. It's just an objective look at things, and Stoddard was a very racially conscious and upright person, so he did not vilify that which he was not able to get a clear picture of (which was many things).

It's telling, though, that this book was suppressed in America during the war. An objective look at Germany almost always goes against the jew narrative.

So apparently some other dude already started recording White Power too. If he decides he wants to do it all, I am going to work on another book instead.

bitchute.com/video/SfhbO4Qshaj0/

My two cents: Let him tackle it. Sounds like he's taking the time to edit it, and make it a more professional work.

Yeah, I'm gonna let him do it. I think I'll do Culture of Critique

Right on.

In an ideal world, we wouldn't have to make unprofessional audiobooks, and we could all just listen to the most important works that must be studied as a political dissident

Please do. I've already read it, but audio would help me distribute it.

Looks like a good read. Full title is
< The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy

Thank you.

Alright, I'll get started on CoC tomorrow

Godspeed.

Every time I think of an ideal world I first think of removing everything that currently challenges me, like jews, but then I remember an ideal world is not a world without challenge, and I reconsider the jew as a grindstone by which we sharpen ourselves upon. If we didn't have such a formidable enemy, would not our weaknesses only deepen, leaving us more vulnerable to the next great enemy?

When whites defeat the jew once and for all, I hope it's not too long before a new enemy is found, lest we lose the edge we've gained.

You bet.

The two big things that would really make an audiobook unprofessional are
1. Background noise.
2. Shitty mic quality.

A decent enough mic isn't that expensive. Sennheiser has some good models in the $50-100 range. Anything better quality than that and you're just wasting money. Most people don't even use speakers or headsets high enough quality to be able to notice the difference between a $50 mic and a $500 mic.

I did a quick estimate of the audiobook. OP's audio quality is fair enough and the audio is definitely enjoyable. The old timey music is a nice touch. If you don't mind me making some suggestions for future recordings:
If you can, try to cut down on the mild echo. The cause is twofold. Your distance from the mic and the surrounding surfaces off of which the sound of your voice is bouncing. You can deflect or reduce echo by surrounding the recording area with a medium fabric to interfere with the sound or adding a lot of angled surfaces which will guide echos away from the mic. Don't overthink it… Just keep random stuff in your recording space for sound to bounce off of pretty much. Things that aren't flat.

I'm not sure, but I get the feeling that your voice is shifting which direction it's coming from a lot? idk, it's a little weird. All in all though, good job.

I record off an old phone I hold in one hand while standing up. That should explain everything for you.

Can you tell me what sort of improvements I should make? Aside from my cats being loud because I can't do anything about that

Mystery solved. You're a trooper. God bless you.

Are you able to give me an idea of your recording environment without doxing yourself?

I'm basically just in an apartment with not a giant amount of space and the main background noise tends to come from my cats chasing each other or occasionally begging for food

I also have a microphone that is around $150

Is it a condenser mic?

It's a blue yeti mic. Here is the manual of it:
images.static-thomann.de/pics/atg/atgdata/document/manual/244636_yetimanual.pdf

I listened back to the first few chapters, and I see what you mean about the lack of emphasis. I had only listened to more recent chapters lately, and thought "What's he talking about, I emphasize plenty!?", so they're not all like that. I might go back and rerecord those first few just so the beginning isn't so dull.

And I just realized there's a chapter missing: chapter 3. I somehow skipped it entirely.