Male nurse arrested for sex assault after woman in coma for 14 YEARS gives birth

Surprise, surprise, it's a fucking mystery meat. Some sort of, nigger, spic hybrid, abomination.

If this isn't a death peanlty case… If you see anyone defending this monkey, post it.

cHealthcare authorities described the woman is in a "coma" – but her family have now clarified she is bedbound with limited movement, no speech and "significant intellectual disabilities”.

archive.fo/LAfZ7
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/755281/breaking-coma-rape-baby-arizona-hacienda-healthcare-nurse-arrest-police

Attached: breaking-coma-rape-baby-arizona-hacienda-healthcare-nurse-arrest-police.png (560x606, 460.55K)

lmao

Looks like a nigger, actually. Niggers can't be nurses, they aren't even capable of empathy or compassion. Not that medicine is about anything but harvesting newborns for kike vampires in 2019, of course.

Curiouser and curiouser

Bahaha! Every fuckin' time.

Anyone else think he looks like…light skinned?

A beatifull tomorrow is waiting for us.

OMG…hopefully they put that child out of its misery via euthanasia. Can you imagine having that THING as a father? That nigger's eyes don't even work. How are you going to 'be something' in life when your genetic materials 'pool of probability' looks like that FUCKING NIGGER? Geez…poor kid ought to be taken out and bashed in the head until its dead.

Goddamnit, how come I don't live in fucking Sparta?

Who is going to want to raise that fucking mystery meats child? Her parents?

Because they need to be strapped with another fucking burden after 14 years of out of pocket expenses for life support?

WILL SOMEONE SHOOT THAT FUCKING NIGGER CUNT IN THE FUCKING HEAD FOR THINKING THAT MUCH LIKE A NIGGER? Can you imagine not even bothering to go to a prostitute but rather put your seed into someone who can't resist in any way? How desperate would you have to be (I suppose you'd have to be like that nigger) to not use a condom when you were ILLEGALLY FUCKING A PATIENT? It is not like there is any emotion at all in this equation other than using a masturbator and he could have BOUGHT one of those at any time.

SHE IS PROBABLY POZZED AS WELL NOW AS WELL AS THE NIGGER SPAWN BEING POZZED

The chimpanzee 'people' strike again.

It's a black isrealite. BASED!

I just can't get over this story.

BRING BACK LYNCHING ALREADY
He destroyed an already suffering family, added 18 more years of suffering to their lives, by dooming them to raise a rape baby fucking retard nigger, all because he wanted to masturbate into a helpless European pussy that he could have never gotten on his own merit.

Attached: nigger lynched.jpg (469x600, 81.65K)

Thank's reddit. Love old news.

Who calls a boy Hacienda Healthcare?

BRING BACK LYNCHING
Should be our next flashmob.

Race of the woman?

Attached: crawlinghead.jpg (603x378, 77.24K)

Not every nigger has some retarded name, many just use white names.

chug

You cant be making this up, what the fuck.

Burn the coal?
Death by Hyenas for him.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x803, 1.71M)

"Male nurse"…. OP, he's a fucking NIGGER

Also LPN is not the same as RN, it's the difference between a vocational program and a 2 or 4 year degree.

How about just a Nigger Does Shit General thread, oh and KEK of the day .
Go take a look at LiveLeak and see what happens

Attached: A874EF7C-7156-4C9A-93A6-13DA5C81EA97.jpeg (1242x681, 205.43K)

He and his sister were Christian rappers.

Surprised there's not a bunch of KIKE SHILLS ITT telling us that the woman is at fault and she's a coal burner and she is going to pay the toll etc etc etc

I knew it'd be a nigger.

These replies make no sense. What kind of botfaggotry is this?

I called it. it hurts to always be right

Don't summon the faggots plz.

I would have bet it was some spic trash.

the fun is in the details

Attached: the mayor.jpg (1366x3920 33.31 KB, 2.74M)

why do threads die after i dig a bit

We're heading towards Brazill status faster than expected.

The board has been severely neutered and men of action don't lurk this place anymore.

I would if I had the time, just know I'm grateful for your work.

Attached: pitbull killed the baby.jpg (595x360, 60.51K)

t. illiterates

literally the 5th line

Whats this meme ive seen going around lately, I only came back to Zig Forums in the last week im out of touch with the memes.
Brazil is a shithole yeah? whats the relation to collapse of civilization?

Sage for off topic