Day of the Drone Swarm

Prediction: A group of based pajeets with NatSoc tendencies will win World War III via nanobomb drone factory and it will take the ZOG completely by surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=YhHx0dXMzBc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s99JLxO6Vzw
youtube.com/watch?v=1dc4-UhVFEw
popsci.com/how-next-generation-drones-could-reshape-future-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmmm on second thought, mods delete this thread, don't want the ZOG to realize I'm making a serious prediction. It's better they don't even have a clue what's coming.

Recycled fake story from years ago, just applied to pajeet military for retard pajeets to masturbate over.
Pathetic fixed pitch toy helicopter being passed off as nano technology.
Shit manoeveurability can't fly in a slight breeze or for more than 3 minutes and a payload of about 1 cracker.

Yes that is the case about this drone but soon India will have actual nanobomb drones and be able to do away with the jewish menace.

prediction… shooting any and all person you have seen on TV is better than what ever half brained idea you cooked up

No it really wont because you cannot defeat the physics of gravity and energy limitations, end of dumb story.

You missed that meeting where the top US Generals discussed nanabomb drones then?

nano and bomb and delivered from the sky just don't go together friendo

pajeet programmers would be lucky to make it even fly

Remember the information super highway and fiberoptics deep sea cable to India that was built in the 90s? …Yeah they own that now.

Nice slide thread

BIG NEWS

TRUMP CUCKED ON THE WALL

Kissinger called it a game changer.

It's cheap to make and very difficult to defend against.

Yeah you can EMP the drones but then you end up EMPing yourself.

Trump also legalized more shitskins as permanent citizens of America while failing to even get his wall.

Legal shitskin immigration is overwhelming America and will continue to do so once a wall is in place.

Don't worry there will be at least one white man to oversee their spaghetti code and make corrections.

Well he's a fucking retard like you then.
It's cheap to make and very difficult to defend against.

Yeah you can EMP the drones but then you end up EMPing yourself.
There's no need to defend yourself against something that can carry less energy than a fart, fly for 3 minutes, but only if the wind is less than 5mph.
It's stupid, and you're stupid for continuing.

All you gotta do is deploy them outside of CNN and you can have 5x what is actually necessary number of drones to blow open every door in the building and blow up on every cnn nigger

Implications of this?

torposters r faggot bots n shills

Pajeetshit military buys most of its equipments from USA, Russia, France and Israel, they can't engineer anything.

God caught Jesus and Lucifer having gay sex together in the garden of Eden. He punished his two teen angel boys by forcing Lucifer (who was the one fucking Jesus up the ass) to live in hell for eternity, and forcing Jesus to sacrifice himself for mankind like the bitch he is for taking lucifers hot semen up his ass like a little girl. Turns out god was jealous because he wanted to be the only one fucking Jesus up the ass.

These slide threads keep getting whackier by the day.

Actually, they are already rather dynamic and will only improve over time. Vid related is already 3-4 years old now.

Want me to report your post to the FBI? It doesn't matter if you're behind a proxy. They will find you and visit you and put you in a ward. Tor works but you're too stupid to use it. I can make you find out the hard way.

I was saying this just the other day. 'cept I think it will be the lizard people after they liberate the kids from pizzagate!

Lucifer is only mentioned in one line in the Bible and by the same name which Jesus is.

Chances are you're basically saying Jesus was masturbating in the Garden.

Jesus didn't even incarnate in the time of Eden though.

And those drones existed 3-4 years before that, and they are indoors you spasticated mongoloid. You can't defeat gravity, aerodynamics will always rule and your pathetic nano drone bot swarms complete with bombs that actually do damage will never exist. In the same way we will never travel at the speed of light without overcoming the problem of mass, which is like overcoming death.

I served seal team 6 son, bring it.

are you retarded? it's basically a flying grenade. fill it with composition B, fly it right onto somebody and detonate it. You don't think that would kill somebody?

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 million confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=s99JLxO6Vzw

no I am doubting that a fruit fly sized drone will ever be able to carry enough explosive to kill you, even if it flew in your ear.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dc4-UhVFEw

Kissinger seems to think otherwise.

popsci.com/how-next-generation-drones-could-reshape-future-war