What is your opinion on surrogacy to increase white populations?

Lets face it, white women are a lost cause in the western world. This is basically self-explanatory, but unless women have their rights taken away, they will continue to not have babies while the white population inevitably dwindles and mudslimes and ethnics take over.

It sounds gloomy, BUT… on the other hand… that doesn't have to be a reality. There is a solution, surrogacy.

With surrogacy, the children are yours only, and you can have as many white children as you want because men are fertile their entire lives. Since your fertility window is until you die, you can have as many white children as you want. 5, 10, 15, fuck, it doesn't even matter, as long as you can financially support them all then you'll raise upstanding white citizens without women or the government trying to turn them into trannies or blue-haired SJWs. Doesn't that sound wonderful?

If you can save up a shitload of money, wait until you're middle-aged, have a lot of children and share your wealth, not only will you leave a rich legacy but you will help increase the white population dramatically while reducing poverty and crime.

If a lot of us got on board and had a fuckton of white babies, then the population of whites would increase greatly. We would also see some other rich white people lead by example and have lots of white children with or without a woman being involved. Also, just the fact that these white children are being born to rich families would give them an opportunity to do well in life and not have to deal with SJW bullshit.

So what do you think? Could getting rich and becoming surrogate fathers be the solution?

Attached: white-baby_00292427.jpg (2560x1600, 247.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3809297/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's so stupid how some white men settle with noodlewhores. Instead of making white babies they're polluting the gene pool with more Elliot Rodgers. I would never put my son through that.

to become rich you have to sell your soul to ZOG's multiculti kikefaggot agenda.
this situation isn't going to be rectified by playing some stupid breeding competition with a bunch of 70 IQ apes that shit out 15 disgusting apelets each per generation.
women are only a lost cause because men are a lost cause, how about you be less of a faggot and find yourself a nice wife.

I have been thinking about this and won't discard it as a (desperate) solution.
Of course the best solution at the moment is to simply create a white, healthy family and have many kids (4 or more).
But if you fail to get a good woman (face it, there are very few good wife material), then what OP proposes makes a lot of sense to still foster and improve your race.

Good because Asian males are the least desirable of all men and if you fuck a bug you are dooming your hapa bug child to incel status for the rest of its miserable life. No woman wants to fuck a dude with a micro dick who is basically a ladyboy.

Get out.

Doesn't matter what your opinion on this. It's coming.

The best thing you can do is to make sure it rolls out in the right way.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE! WE DON'T WANT YOUR BULLSHIT KALERGI PLAN ANYMORE NOW THAN WE DID BEFORE

I HOPE IT HURTS WHEN WE KILL YOU!

Doing this, I'm sure most anons will bitch about it.

Also, good luck with your potato offspring. Just because you can have children doesn't mean that you should after a certain age.

Then what do you propose we do then? Do nothing while other races out-breed us and our race is dying?

You know why other races are taking over? BECAUSE THEY'RE ACTUALLY BREEDING. But go on how just rolling over and playing dead is the solution.

This is literally kike-tier shit. "Oh vey don't breed goyim!"

Pfthahhahahahhaha, okay. I guess you're too much of a macho man to be divorced and have your money stripped away when the zog system favors women who do that? You're a lost cause, sorry.

Yes, let's just sit around and be NEET losers depending on the very system that hates us. That'll solve everything.
Literally soy cuck shit here.

(to anyone reading my post)
my bad! i thought OP talked about adoption!
Having adoptive kids seems like a fair-enough solution for me to have many white kids and promote your race. It is better than not having kids at all (and worse than having a regular family, but then again if you failed at that, this might be a solution)

Sweet shit you fucking race traitors justify the abusive inquisitorial bent of the paranoid regressives trying to drag society back into religious eras! If you care about “white populations” you are betraying your ancestry and all their efforts to claw their way from the mud and psychosis of people who could never trust anyone they hadn’t pried into ruin or beaten into obedience!

men arent women user

Ask your wife's kid.

My Great Grandfather had my grandpa when he was 72, and my Great Grandma was like… 26 I think? My Grandpa was fine, but my dad is extremely socially awkward and is definitely on the spectrum (and is incredibly smart). All my brothers, including myself, have something off with us. The youngest is an absolute sociopath, the middle is an engineering genius but sucks with social interaction, and I'm better in the "Liberal arts" field (for lack of a better term. Reading, writing, history, linguistics, psychology) and also suck at social interaction, but my particular talents allowed me to mostly overcome it (I also suck at STEM subjects. It's like my brother is one hemisphere of a genious brain and I'm another)

Don't know if it's a result of old sperm, but it's interesting you bring it up. We all know old eggs cause problems, but I'm curious about data where the father is old.

Enjoy your potato retard children, user

I didn't mean have children when you're senile you literal brainlet, I'm just saying men have a far larger amount of time they can have children. Also, half the DNA isn't yours so your point is kind of moot.

You're really bluepilled if you think women have an incentative to uphold traditional values. Play the waiting game and see how that works out for you.
Dipshit.

Attached: 1509846969614.png (645x614, 82.59K)

Nice selfie, dumbass.

They don't though user. Your sperm degrades in a linear fashion in quality and quantity across your life. Do you REALLY THINK that sperm is just like a non perishable liquid of some sort? Like you body fucking functions at 'peak muh dick' across your entire lifetime? NO. You have a very narrow window in which you can seed a woman with the absolute best and most vital aspect of your being. This is between 15-40…you get older than that and you are looking at potato farming.

Go transhuman and invent artificial wombs that will massproduce babies with an perfect selection of genes.

So many part-mud women in our country… only one thing to do with them, give them fully White babies through surrogacy.

Barron Trump?

It is not good. People think that 'sperm' is just a fluid that comes out of your body like snot or something. But it is much more than that. This is why the firstborn child always inherited, because everyone used to know that they were the PRIME product of a man.

I can't imagine (I am kind of throwing up in my mouth) the thought of having to fuck a disgustingly smelly wrinkly old fart instead of a beautiful man my own age. Everything about old men is gross, they smell bad, they are saggy and wrinkly, they have no muscle tone, they could never take you and lift you up and slam you against the wall and fuck the shit out of you while you are suspended in between the wall and their hands impaled on their cock. If you rode them hard, like you need to be fucked, you would break something like a rib…yeah, disgusting. No thanks, I pity women who have to marry these geriatrics more than anyone else in the world. It is just gross…

I don't see any science backing up the claim that having children after 40 as a man will guarantee that they become a potato, especially if the woman is young. If anything, it's women's age that has the biggest effect on if the kids turn out to be potatoes or not. But whatever, go ahead and exaggerate and skew the statistics to push your female-worshipping narrative, faggot.

But that's not even the crux of the argument here. You're trying to put words in my mouth. I didn't say you should have children when your in your elderly years, I'm saying you should get rich and have surrogate children as soon as possible.

ProTip: you will get btfo by inflation.

t. wasted almost 3 decades of my life saving up, just to find house prices skyrocketed, and all my money I've been saving won't even buy a shack or an empty plot of land

We won't be doing what jews want us to do.

Long term investments are your friend in that case.

Still don't see any proof of children having genetic problems from older fathers other than a few sourceless articles claiming that they would end up non-neurotypical, but that's it. And even we know better than to believe that most of these psychiatric disorders are made up kike shit for the most part. Just a bunch of frantic feminists worried about losing their power I'm afraid. Basic biology also dictates that children get half of their genetics from half a parent, so obviously if you fuck a young fertile woman they are far less likely to have genetic problems anyway.

ohnononono.wav

Lmao this is what awaits you for trying to having kids the "le traditional way" you fucking cucks. Maybe this 30-something roastie will finally be a good girl will finally have white babies with you after she finishes fucking Chad and Tyrone. That is, if she's still fertile.

Hahahahah, you sad sacks of shit.

Because the Jews want you to have lots of white children.
Lmao bye dumbass.

Pretty good example tbh. And I'm sure there are other really good examples too. The media is trying really hard to make it appear that middle-aged men can't be fathers because they're panicking and realizing that men might gain power, while at the same time pushing empowered feminism bullshit and promoting older mothers. If any of these retards post a link, it will be a source less article from a feminist-based publisher that they claim to hate. Lol.

These retards who are screaming about genetic mutations fail to realize that slight genetic changes aren't harmful unless it's enough to make cells go haywire. Most problems would be from low testosterone affecting sperm quality, and if you're healthy, then that isn't a problem if you're in your 40-50s. Women just need to accept their biological inferiority already and stop crying about it.

Besides, there have been NO SOURCES posted. Nothing but sad crypto-feminists panicking because we threaten their power over men.

Gentlemen, your average, upstanding, tradthot. But yeah, go ahead and pretend women actually care about the white race when in reality they're old and desperate. Young women aren't trying to bring back the white race, so snap out of your pseduo-white women feminism bullshit you goddamn cucks. We're better than this.

As opposed to what? White women? Don't make me laugh. Even white women themselves recognize how hopelessly inferior they are every time an Asian woman causes them to sperg out.

Except there are very few high-quality White kids up for adoption, especially after infancy. Surrogacy offers much more likelihood of good White kids for the average Zig Forumsack tbh.

I mean, I'd fuck an Asian girl but I wouldn't have kids with one. I don't wanna create more hapa incels and make them suffer.

Why is every half-Asian, half-white person now represented by Rodgers? I guess before he made himself famous people had no opinions on them at all.

Because of the whole asian-tiger subculture shit. Women are attracted mostly to white men, so it's obvious that if you have a hapa son, he'll suffer from inceldom.

There's really no point in having kids if they aren't white anyway.

So all white men are incels now (but simultaneously somehow able to reproduce). I wonder who could be behind this post.

I literally just said that white men are the most attractive race while hapa men are likely to be incel, you literal fucking brainlet. Get some reading comprehension nigger.

You literally just said that because the women marry white men, their children will be incels. Nigger brainlet.

Of course they will if they're mixed, not white. Stop twisting words, kike.

That's not what you said, kike.

I.e. when marrying a white man the son will be an incel. Dumbshit kike can't even keep track of his own shilling.

A mongrel is not attractive to either race they originated from.

You dumb faggots keep coming up with all these goofy ideas that are never going to be implemented by anyone and nobody has any interest in implementing.

Stop being faggots and nutting into your crusty cum socks or eachothers asses.

You said that because the father is white the son will be an incel, kike.

That's exactly what I said, stupid dumbass. Now you're just choosing to argue over nothing like a woman would because you can't admit defeat and have to have the last word. This conversation is over. Leave with your tail tucked between your legs and kill yourself, faggot

I didn't lose, and those who bring up having the last word are always the ones obsessed with having it. Fuck off faggot.

Wow you're stupid. What he is saying is that, because the Asian wife is attracted to White men, and the son is a half asian. The mother will find her son repulsive and un-masculine, which will effect how she will treat him. Resulting in the son feeling inferior and becoming an incel.

Obvious that if the father is white the son will be an incel..

Wow you're stupid.

paternal age is a huge risk factor for child health including psychiatric and kids without a present father have all sorts of mental problems too, see: The West.
Men need to have kids young, (((they))) lied to you. You can't have it all.

It's time to talk about mental and physical retardation with your doctor, user.

Projection.

Once artificial wombs are made it's basically game over for ethnics because only rich men would be having all the babies. Of course the Jewish menace is still a problem, but at least reproduction would be in the hands of those that run society and not just welfare queens.

They're never implemented because everyone here is all talk and no action. Everyone needs to quit being a bitch and get up and make things happen instead of NEETing all day.

Fucking
WRONG
Thanks for playing, pls kys

Attached: 1509587663212.png (476x401, 138.12K)

I realize you're having fun and all but everyone is laughing at you not with you.

Attached: leftypol uprising.JPG (1600x1200, 241.99K)

It's no use arguing with this brainlet, he or she is just grasping at straws at this point. Spectacular fail. It's funny and sad at the same time.

Except birth surrogacy has been happening now for literally decades user.

Feel free to stop projecting any time, kike.

Their transparency is amazing, huh?
Abandon white women to the immigrants, you know you want to….
er, no?

Even they themselves admit they're a lost cause.

The asian breeding sows basically need a C-section to avoid death during childbirth because the races are so different. Their C-section rates are high and that's a major surgery with lots of risks. Nature's telling them no. Fuck someone who doesn't look like a twink.

Lady, the idea is for the father to gain offspring w/o the influence of thottery. lrn2read.

While it's obviously far better for kids to be raised in a healthy, hetero household, given the anti-male, anti-White statism going on today then at least having the kids raised with their White father is the superior choice than the alternative.

kikes ain't listening to nature and trying to make sure no one else does either

What if you have the children via surrogacy in your 30s instead when you've amassed wealth?

So what do we do? Deal with women? Because that's exactly why the white race is dying. White women aren't having children and pursuing careers and fucking Chad instead.

I would love to see studies showing that single fathers don't fuck up their kids like other single parents…. I'll be waiting a long time because humans evolved 2 parents for good reason.

which part of 'healthy, hetero household' was the hard one to understand friend?

Bingo.

Everyone here is just trying to argue over pointless shit or twist my words rather than address the main point because they have no arguments left. They lost before they even opened the thread.

A better option: genocide all enemies of White Men, and take away all rights from women and force society to treat women as the tools that they are, with corporal punishment/torture and even killing of the disobedient ones.
Stop circumventing the problem and start solving the problem by means of violent and direct action.

Hello kike.

So what role does the woman play in raising the kid or giving them a good upbringing? I'll be awaiting your answer.

providing the birthing receptacle. end of story.

Surrogacy isn't this clean procedure it's made out to be, there's a field called fetal psychology and the in utero conditions of a baby affect its brain development so getting a cheap Indian whore to call your heir will adversely affect it.
For age, health risks start at 27+ when I looked into it ages back (paternal age) but it's a myth Western Europeans used to marry as kids (or teens), the twenties was the typical time. Male and female. Divorce risk also goes up with a huge age gap and child IQ maps closer to maternal IQ than paternal so surrogacy is just for mixed race miscarriers like Zuck.
Well, there's always banning the pill on medical grounds. White women refusing to become single mothers isn't much of a problem, quality of population makes Europe different, K-selection.

No one here is suggesting this is a 'risk-free' or 'perfectly healthy' approach to begetting children for White men. It's simply the superior choice for the millions of men who don't hit the genetic jackpot by marrying the perfect young White woman in her early teens and staying together with her raising basketfuls of beautiful White kids. Very few men manage this in reality today.

Beggars can't be choosers.

I see you're on multiple levels of straw man and retardation here. Newfag life is tough.
Create parallel societies, disengage from the System, SIEGE the System.
What part of "trying to outbreed 70 IQ apes that shit out 15 aplets per generation" do you not understand? Whites are not going to win a breeding competition with shitskins.
Because there's millions of them pouring into white countries every where, the birth rate discrepancy is only part of the problem. Europe is already overpopulated, we don't need more fucking people, we need mass shitskin exile and gassed jews.
I specifically told you to find a real wife to reproduce with a raise a real family, not this autistic broken home shit that you're intent on creating.
>(((MGTOW))) posting
W/e.
Being dependent on the System is disadvantaging the System but you should aim to be self sufficient and create self sufficient communities while leeching everything you can from the System.
I wish you alt right TRS-loving faggots would fuck off already. Lurk 2 years before posting is not a meme, fuckhead.

This says everything you need about the clueless alt-kike faggot that is OP. You deserve the rope for even suggesting such a thing. To use a common alt-kike phrase "you aren't serious". Stop fucking posting on this board.

Deport the non-whites and stop paying them to breed abroad. Call in 3rd world debt and the malthusian trap will reduce their numbers in weeks.
Europe is just dropping back to pre-WW population numbers, this is fine. We have robots too now, we don't need immigrant workers.
They actually wanna be single fathers but fob off the kid on nannies, which creates trauma in studies. Attachment issues etc.

Fucking disease-ridden white feminist whores is totally fine though.

lel, so what are you doing now, reversing your position?

If he wants to kill his dipshit genetic line, let him.
Once you're out of the race, your mud kids can't come back in.

They say they don't want to have fucked-up kids but the dystopian situation they describe is even more fucked-up. No? hahaha
There won't be nannies to raise those kids, these so-called men wouldn't take on the supposedly easy, high paying job of childcare for a month. A child is not a handbag, if you abuse it (and abandonment, neglect are abusive) then your whole premise fails.

This is what I plan on doing, even if I can only afford one child. If I'm unable to find a quality woman by the time I'm 26-30, I'm just gonna pay for a sexy ass surrogate woman. It's really not that expensive, and hell of a lot cheaper than risking everything for hoping to find a woman who won't fuck you financially. I know it misses some benefits of having a nuclear family, but fuck, it's better than risking my child being raised by a single bitch.

idc anymore tbh
fuck humans i hope we go extinct

First, unfuck clownworld. Then kids.

You should see someone about the borderline personality disorder. That level of abandonment issues and paranoia really is something.
You have overlooked the likely prospect of the child hating you.

A woman in a coma can do that. That's not a good reason. Try again.

That can be solved by investing in a high quality white surrogate.

As far as age, that's an issue but it would be an issue anyway because society doesn't promote becoming a parent at a young age. Most people are becoming parents in their 30s and they're doing just fine.

If you're, say, in your 30s or 40s and use a young and fertile white woman as a surrogate, the baby will be fine. Simple as that.

But really, the best solution is not letting them go into the workforce. That would fix the white population. Take their rights away.

Funny his you're not calling out the tradthot who outright talked about fucking other guys though you estrogenic feminist loser.

This is not viable. We don't have the numbers or power to pull this off. Where would we go anyway? Are you going to do anything or are you gonna keep NEETing and posting on here?
Yes, but at the rate that were reproducing, we're gonna go EXTINCT. It's not a matter of who wins at breeding, it's a matter of survival. And if we are lacking in numbers and power, your stupid and unrealistic plans will not work.
And how are we gonna do that with our dwindling numbers and kiked system? Good luck.
You wanna know what's broken? A single mother household with transgender children, because the mother decided to divorce rape the husband and get a pardon from the government and ruining her sons by virtue signaling.
And how do you do that without obtaining resources? Again, good luck.

White population isn't a problem.
Low IQ white population is a problem.

Surrogates are never high quality, you didn't pay attention.
Statistically, health risks to the child go up 30-40 and way up past 40. Not fine.
No, it's the gamete data from the man at fault in paternal age studies. It's quickly being researched, ongoing. Even their old bad habits can affect the old guy's baby gravy.
Women are in the work force as mothers. You are a moron.
Whites are not r-select but the time of r-selection is waning. If you read the Evolutionary Psychology Behind Politics (2014), you'd feel better about this. TLDR the higher their pop numbers, the greater the population fall. And 1 of ours is worth more in IQ than 1 of theirs.
Men breed with mentally ill women too, like surrogates, for example. Just filter wife material, it's easy. If you can't do that, you're not smart enough to breed.

Except nothing of merit to come from the mind of a pro-racemixing TRSodomite.
Case in point, this retard thinks you can take over the System by "being a jew":

How'd you plan to do that, little buddy? Infiltrate the GOP? Infiltrate the banking system? Infiltrate the Fed? Infiltrate the corporate network? You don't know the first thing about the System.
Where's the moralfagging?

Attached: giant NWO image.jpg (4990x3572, 3.15M)

How? What about them aren't?
Tell that to all the people who are churning out babies around this age. Hell, some men are doing it at 50 years old and they're just fine. But still, you haven't provided sources that prove what your claim, so what you're saying is worthless.

Besides, most people can't have children in their teens or 20s, so your point is pretty moot anyway.
Provide proof.

It's funny how you talk of the development of the child being important, but then manage to contradict yourself.

Most women don't choose to have babies because it makes it harder to work or because they want to remain promiscuous. You simply cannot work if pregnant unless it's a comfy white collar job. But either way, white women aren't having children, so your point is moot again.

Why should men deal with women if there's an alternative far better than them? Just curious.

Fuck off with your condescending talk, dipshit. I meant overthrowing the system by obtaining the necessary numbers first. Your retarded plan might have merit if we had the numbers or power, but guess what, little buddy? We don't. So shut your pie hole.

Where's the mention of racemixxing?

Raise a woman that isn't a whore, and I'll marry her
Spoiler alert: you won't

Imagine you're a woman. Why become a surrogate? There isn't one. There are plenty of better avenues. Now imagine you're a high quality woman and the thought is repugnant.
The typical surrogate is like a 3-4 piece of trash.
Er, sources? It's a widely accepted finding in fertility studies and child outcomes. It isn't my fault you don't have a shred of evidence to oppose it.
It's literally a whole field, I won't cherrypick. You can google it.
The gamete thing? Sure, here's one. It links through to others.
"DNA damage in sperm of men aged 36 – 57 years was found to be 3 times that of men less than 35 years”
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3809297/
Parenthood is a line of work, you can't just dump the kid at a nursery excepting birthdays. Father and mother are at least part-time work.
Hang on, why should single white women have deadbeat's children? Men need to marry them first and they aren't. Eggs are expensive.
It isn't better but you're welcome to waste your life on something little better than couples' IVF (that also messes up the kid).

She'd marry a real man, not you.
If you want wife material, be good husband material.

Because surrogates are paid like $100k
A surrogate for some high status rich guy can charge him $1million probably

Good women don't sell their womb, you make a non sequitur.
Again, they'd be better off just marrying a rich guy, in that case. LOGICALLY.

A real man deserves better than your whore of a daughter

oxymoron