NIPS TO SNIP ALL TRANS FAGGOTS

Baste Honaryans will require all their trans sodomites to be sterilized first before officiallly recognizing them as "females". Gives the finger to the European Court of Human Rights by upholding the law during a Thursday ruling in their top court.

apnews.com/9ef16f52e9b94b9a838b17a63c6c1e8d
archive.fo/HuV6s

Japan court upholds sterilization to register gender change
Usui, 45, appealed to the top court after he unsuccessfully requested that lower courts grant him legal recognition as male without having his female reproductive glands surgically removed.

Attached: asian_faggot.jpg (1200x630, 36.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/755694/transgender-axe-attack-australia-evie-amati-ben-rimmer-petition-7-eleven-tinder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being sterile doesn't change your chromosomes. kek

Attached: exes and whys.gif (283x400, 50.24K)

What does it mean though, when mutilation and clinically induced hormonal imbalances already sterilize trans faggots?

And when it comes to self-determination, they should be required to sterilize themselves and cut their own dicks off and sew a stump of meat onto themselves.

It means Darwin wins.

Attached: Shhhh Mistakes Are Being Made.jpg (736x742, 35.03K)

Wow, another useless thread made right when a new hour starts to prevent real threads to be made. Thanks Ron.

Lol I can't argue with that

Why do you keep saying "lol" in every thread you reply too? How much are they paying you?

Problem is you have the trannies playing at being a dude, still having kids. The HRT isn't a guarantee and a lot of stuff goes back into "working" condition if left intact. Then the spawn are even more fucked up.

How is this even a victory or good at all?

There's two genders and you can't fucking change your gender unless you can change XY to XX.

Only fish and amphibians and such can do this. Mammals can't to my knowledge.

ffs gender is not about appearances it's about chromosomes

Eh, at least it reinforces the fact that Japan isn't entirely under the (((thumb))) of the Western (((powers))) yet. This type of onslaught against Western men is at least tangentially relevant. How many h'Whyte countries are you aware of that would dare enforce this?

It comes down to making the crazies commit to their own demise and not allowing them to claim victim and benefit status before any changes are made. Stops trans tourism.

his female reproductive glands

=CLOWN WORLD

kys

Fuck off you leaf piece of shit.

Attached: c090cadf2888de095887c79b1ee2aad243f46152e6c9b4bfb53b573f37b6508a.png (865x1194, 1.34M)

the humorous part is the stronk indepyndynt AP hired to right this attack probably isn't even remotely aware of the paradox.

Go back.

Attached: b08trygb 0854yt-803v4yntpnrdhg80n54yu564yb647by.jpg (552x465, 55.88K)

dead trannies can't complain about shit

Get your pedo trash out of here Masons

this isnt how to solve that problem

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x923, 729.67K)

Yuropoors are degenerate filth.

That's bad news for Zig Forums. Now they can't go and live in Japan as English teachers under disguise. But still, whoever would ever want to fuck those freaks for free?

Hormonal imbalance can be reversed temporarily. Not perfectly of course, but enough to the point where you can have pregnant >men and other deviant shit. It's one thing to be a degenerate, it's another thing to poison children with this degeneracy before they are even born.

Based nips snipping dem tips

Wow, another shill who doesn't understand how imageboards work, or pretends he doesn't.

but it does makes it so that those chromosomes don't get passed on to future generations.

Reminder faggots and trannies do not repopulate by natural means but by molestation, rape, and abuse through a weakened household or an abuse of power over a young kid's life. This will change nothing and this is in favor of the Leftist narrative seeing as they will have more brainless zombies to control and convert Shinto traditional Japan into Korea. Don't be surprised if in a couple years a "radical" Japanese party forms up that pushes for the mass genocide of these subhumans. Also any retard who says this is good is just straight up fucking mental, another country recognizing this mental instability as a real characteristic of the human mind.

Wouldn't it actually be based if they I don't know… Refused to humour these delusions wholesale? It's not like you need to neuter them - they aren't having kids anyway.

/thread. this is precisely what these type of laws are intended to curtail. it also at least marginally decreases the likelihood of kids being raised in degenerate households like these apart from the hormonal issues for them.

Ofc flat removing them in the first place would be the best outcome but what's the real probability of that today? At least forcing them to be sterilized is a step generally in the right direction. Given that reality, then what would you suggest user, not sterilizing them? At least it effectively guarantees they can't reproduce by normal means.

Wow. Japan just got back in my good books.

Look at Blaire White. Reversing his "transition" to have a baby. It does not sterilize them nearly enough.

Are you stupid or (((paid))) to be here? Sterilizing them in exchange for humouring their delusion is awesome, they cannot spread their genes.

If you strip away the pilpul you arrive at:

sauce?

Reminder that ALL trannies are literally insane.

Suck the pole, pay the toll.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/755694/transgender-axe-attack-australia-evie-amati-ben-rimmer-petition-7-eleven-tinder

Being a fucking tranny prettt much gurantees thats on it's own. I am saying the best thing to do with Trannies is ignore them entirely and they will go back to not existing like the past 2000 years.

fair enough. but i still applaud the Nipponese for standing against all the lgbtxyz horseshit coming from (((Yurope))) over this.

most promising band of 2019: Transgender Axe Attack

U N A N I M O U S

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (604x501, 358.63K)

BEST NEWS IN A LONG TIME.
FUCK ALL OF THESE DISGUSTING TRANNY FREAKS

WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL 'EM

how do they sterilize them?

Attached: 19632851630.jpg (522x729, 119.23K)

Daily reminder to have your children watch anime so that they grow into proud aryans

You are pathetic. Darwin wasn't just about Natural Selection, something everyone can figure out through common sense, but rather how Natural Selection and other forces can bring about the origin of species.

But the big question is, did they prevent them from adopting. If they do that AND force sterilization then that ranks very high on the based chart.

Attached: snibeti-snab-before-poll-reinvented-by-fluttershibe-the-autist-for-ifunny-10030681.png (500x334, 51.74K)

adoption isnt big in japan to begin with, there isnt an enormous nigger demographic throwing babies into the air like there is elsewhere

I always find it cringeworthy when someone claims Japan is the world's bastion of conservative values when degenerate shit is rampant in their media. It's similar to Western companies shoehorning gay characters but with Japan it's only about appealing to a wide audience than also simultaneously being a form of propaganda. Yaoi and especially yuri are big over there.

A good example of this marketing tactic would be with Hyperdimension Neptunia. There is a ridiculous amount of yuri bait between the female main characters yet an obvious appeal to the waifu crowd is present at the same time. You can tell Compile Heart/Idea Factory are selling out hard.

Also wasn't one of the underage protagonists of Zombieland Saga a literal fucking tranny? Like I said, Japan is more "progressive" than one might think.

Attached: d5625.jpg (640x360, 9.46K)

Fuck off yid.

No balls, no ovaries and uterus.

Too bad they didn’t rule that transfaggots should have their dick and balls cut off without anesthesia and have an m80 firecracker shoved up the hole to blew their insides out and then dissolve them in vats of hydrochloric acid. I don’t like fags, but I HATE transgenders. I think they should be tortured and killed slowly.

based, unironically

Yeah, but minus the niggers.

Okay, so instead of being a flaming trash heap it's just a trash heap.

Attached: d5829.png (597x432, 118.22K)

name a better country than japan. Ill wait.

Their one saving feature is that they kill themselves for us. It’s not 100%, that they need help with.

Check out the thread on /tv/.

Attached: ben garrison on japanese cartoons.jpg (1000x969, 152.73K)

Switzerland. Japan having the highest suicide rate of young and middle-aged people in the world tells me all I need to know, really.

Attached: tevren tulo huutto kaunpaan hirvis kangaale.png (746x880, 31.26K)

link it you faggot

Attached: DiAW7StX4AEq2CS.jpg (786x451, 44.91K)

All they have to do as look at the faggot shit on TV and they get depressed

Seems a little redundant but hey, based honoraries.

Mountain jews think theyre safe because theyre German. Theyre not.

Fuck off kike, you know damn well the jew survives because they subvert society away from nature, which is why you don't have to be strong to survive, or even thrive anymore.

They are not the best. They are the "fittest" human parasites, and they are leeching your blood literally.
Many species fight against their parasites for many generations. The solution is to get them extinct.

Also, social darwinism is true. Good people with great genes which are fit to a given environment, will breed more.

The trick here is:
what if the pharisee change your environment?
Do you realize what's happening?
Were in ancient Europe, great genes would survive the harsh climate, always-good environment and subsidize social security for weaks and lazy people will make the struggle meaningless.

Hope i made you see human societies for what they are, at least from a Darwin's perspective.

Attached: quote-at-some-future-period-not-very-distant-as-measured-by-centuries-the-civilized-races-charles-darwin-7-23-20.jpg (850x400, 57.7K)

How are there still people who haven't seen this?

nice

That one is playing funny for me. Here's another copy.

We don't give a shit about your objections to yuri in Neptunia. In many cases this is just fanservice to guys and to allow eroticism while keeping them pure. Their lesbianesque jaunts are not degenerate like western lesbians, it's about confused sexual teens and girls who are repressed-horny but not cockhungry.

The occasional tranny in anime (or even anime STARRING a tranny, see attached) doesn't speak for the medium as a whole or Japan as a whole. I think it's still much than the west, and it's done in a tasteful way that doesn't demonize non-trannies like western media tries to.

JAPAN NO

OK buddy

There are two sexes.
Japanese does not even have genders, neither does English really

Japan does have gendered words. A common example would be yamate/yamaro.

No, thats just who's using the words. A woman saying it one way and men saying it the other isn't gender, its etiquette. You are still grammatically correct if you are using the "wrong" one you just might be impolite

Attached: all-the-faggots-are-castrated-in-japan.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

that guy is chill

but there is literally a functionally male and female version of this word? If you dont think thats gender you may have been effected by jewish propaganda.

Torfag with the truth.

Not even close. Trannies are made fun of in anime, not respected as normal. They are the butt of the joke, and only a total autist can't see the difference.

Yep, that the Japs have enough balls to get the job done instead of whining about how their life sucks on twitter.

LMFAO

its the difference of target vs origin, Japanese just has a diminutive form used by women to seem less masculine but it is till grammatically correct to use the masculine forms.
In French if you use a masculine form for a feminine word you are WRONG, In Japanese when you use a masculine word you merely change the tone of the word (like from requesting to commanding). It has more to do with the very complicated politeness levels in Japanese.

inb4 >HURR BUT JAPAN NEEDS MORE PEOPLE

Attached: 1484795855123.png (2048x1306 13.14 KB, 1.48M)

Yes. They are inevitable. Because white-knucklers like you still enjoy sitting down. End of. The cylce is inevitable. jews are ineivtable. Misery is inevitable.

I wish it were true that Japan is rejecting the brown horde. As of 2018 Abe & Co. have caved and are beginning to open the floodgates.

It is clear that you have not read On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life. Also, the phrase "survival of the fittest" was added in the fifth edition, a decade after the initial publication.

Japan is eternally lost. It is now guaranteed to become the next Sweden in several years, and when that happens, they will never EVER go back to the way they once were. We can guarantee it. We may as well surrender them to the kikes now, because there is literally no way we can win this anymore.
Once we lose Japan, which is absolutely inevitable, we will have lost the world. We have lost, period.

And yet Japan is still on track to becoming the next Sweden. See . They are lost forever.

==JAPAN YES==

And yet, >>12724630

Change that to
ALL THE NIGGERS ACCEPTED
"LET THEM ALL IN" - JAPANESE GOVERNMENT, NOW OWNED BY JEWS

Here's a radical idea: how about not "recognizing" them as female at all? Half measures do more harm than good.

There is literally nothing wrong with yuri.

Doesn't matter. Japan is going to be pozzed and will never go back to the way it once was ever again. This is a fact that cannot be debated.

Nice spam you blackpill kike, go back to leftypol

It's a bit more complicated than that. Japan mostly avoids the shit western media pulls of saying "This is a woman, and if you disagree you're a bigot" but they're not always just joke characters either. Symphogear AXZ has a good example of this with Cagliostro and Prelati. They're used for humor a lot, especially Cagliostro, but the fact that they're men alchemically transformed into women is also important to the themes the series is working with. There's also some anime/manga that more or less endorse the modern western view on trannies, like Hourou Musuko, but they're rare.

wat?
You want to be a female. Females do not have balls.
I say again, wat?

I honestly see it the other way around. Look at all the media of ours (and their own degenerate media) that is consumed in Japan. Somehow, they still hold a strict society that recognizes family order, values, and community as the backbone. Under all the same influences and pressure (only probably in their own language), a lot of people there seem to keep those values to heart. Dunno, food for thought.