WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

This is how you deal with triggered leftists, especially immigrant trash. You don't back down, you get right in their weak faces and challenge them. He should have called ICE on them.

Anyone got some stories about getting in a leftist's face? What were their reactions? We need to start confronting these faggots.

Attached: come at me.mp4 (422x720, 5.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
twitter.com/kenpaxtontx
archive.li/o9TU2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also what is the best bait to trigger these people into an emotional response? Seems to me intentionally triggering them into an emotional response, you're legally covered to defend yourself.

Fucking anything apparently.

This wasn't enough to trigger them into actually attempt a physical assault.

I don't have to do anything.

They wont unless they have zog police there and a beta horde present and or proper (((funding)))

Imagine being so arrogant that you immigrate to another country and have the nerve to tell the natives what they can and cannot wear, can and cannot say, and can and cannot think.

They're not niggers, its a weak woman and an even weaker faggot, of course they didn't attempt a physical assault.

Delusional more like it, enabled by the leftists they exploit to even be here is more apt. It looks like arrogance though because no one has shattered their delusion yet.

Well that's the question at hand, at what point would these faggots physically engage? Somewhere between seeing someone wearing something that triggers them and being part of a horde. Finding that button opens up all kinds of possibilities.

Attached: stand your ground.mp4 (1280x720, 2.54M)

Fuck off back to reddit nigger.

Possibly if they're in a group of more than 5.

Serious answer? Take the time to read this, it's well worth it. The book 'Hammer Of The Patriot' is another great resource.
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

Quit pretending to be straight you faggot. Get out.

Stand and smile.

I'll give it a read, figuring out the right triggers is an interesting challenge.

I'm not a Trump supporter anymore but this makes me want to dust off the old maga hat and try this.

Then I remembered I live in the Bay Area and some nigger or spic would just shoot me in the back.

Attached: smirk_emoji_-_Google_Search_-_2019-01-25_16.15.33.png (819x185, 27.79K)

Wear a t-shirt that just says "DEPORT''

It's because they get reinforced by the cucked natives who encourage it. Self-deprecation of yourself and your race is a core nu-European value, and the rapefugees smell weakness.

Only in White nations, and the Communists foot soldiers with the backing of their (((overlords))) have emboldened them to do more than just make demands of us. They've weaponized their minds to torture us and kill us.

IT'S TIME TO STAND UP WHITE MAN!

I love how her cuck boyfriend shut up the moment he realized she instigated the wrong guy.

Get in their face and they cower. Most blacks and latinos just ignore the MAGA hats, its only these white liberal cunts that think they can start shit.

Why do we allow the police to defend illegals? Try and touch one and I'll bet you get a billy club up the ass.
Meanwhile, I get to hear stories from mexicans saying they've been pulled over and when the cops find out they are illegal they're allowed to go free no more questions.
Police are actively defending foreign criminals, and we are paying them to do it.

Man, beating the shit out of niggers is so satisfying. They're really not used to white people turning their back and running away. You know those videos you see with apes piling on a downed white guy? Well it's the opposite when one of their own fall. The rest of the pack just fucking scatters. I should probably be smarter, because these idiots won't think twice about stabbing me, but I do go out of my way to start fights with niggers. It's the small things in life that count.

not turning*

Jews user. Police are trained by Israelis.

Good video. They seem to shut the fuck up when faced with real resistance. Especially that lanky monkey looking pussy who couldn't even stand up for his ugly girlfriend.

This has been my experience with leftists of any stripe. Minor difference is that the Latinos will threaten you if they think you won't stand up for yourself, but 90% of the time they back down when they see you won't cower, run, or apologize. White male leftists are similar, but squishier. Female leftists of any race will instantly go into hysterics and cry in the hopes a nearby white knight will come to her aid. Female brown leftists will do that and also shriek about racism and misogyny. I've mostly lived in Kang-free areas so I can't talk about black leftists (most of them).

The two main things leftists depend on are mob rule, and state enforcement. They'll never seriously threaten your person unless they outnumber you 5 to 1. They won't attack your property unless they think they can vandalize it without being identified. If you do have to fight back because they won't fuck off, as soon as one of them stubs a toe or breaks a nail, they'll be looking for a cop or security guard to tattle to, even if they instigated the fight. YMMV.

I was attacked by a nigger and a race traitor when it was merely 2 to 1, they're willing to attack with lower numbers if they manage to maneuver behind you. Don't turn your back. White guy pushed me, his black friend behind me stuck out his leg and tripped me. This was in high school.

Why do we still care about being called racists? Also, why is it our fault that their countries suck? Why cant they be mad at their our failure of a country dosent care about their people. That they are traitors to their own and they are to be trusted.

Allot of typos but you get the point

Yup. Get in their face and tell them to do nut up or shut up.

Attached: Z1QFua4.gif (370x561, 336.09K)

My situation is similar, but more heterosexual. I also have a MAGA hat, but I don't wear it outside in California because there's a chince I'd have to shoot an overconfident nigger who badly misjudges the situation. It's fun to LARP as the Punisher, but in this poz state, a totally justified shooting means $50,000 in legal bills, two years in jail while your case wends through the courts, and maybe a lifetime in prison anyway. Also, nig families have Jew lawyers covering them like pic related for civil suits.

Attached: Jews_and_Their_Client.jpg (1024x576, 73.52K)

cool everyone is filming everyone else …. this is why you sit at a table , even if you are eating alone

world is shit

be a successful, happy white man, with a white wife, and white children while in their general vicinity, should trigger them pretty hard

one thing jews are right about…

the best revenge is living well.

but jews also trolls , they are not right about that

Sounds as if you look like easy prey or at least did in high school

I have no idea why you still care about being called racist, I got over that years ago.

why do you think user? do you think it might be some (((agenda)))?

They're just here looking for a better life, user.
twitter.com/kenpaxtontx

Attached: Israeli Immigration Policy circa 1965.jpg (716x540, 75.64K)

i like to call out their brown privilege to come into our country and run their mouth. then rag on them for being so entitled as to accept everyone to give everything to them. also smirk and laugh as much as possible. mock them.

but if there are no cameras just beat their asses

*expect

The hubris of these fucking 3rd world pieces of shit to speak like this in a nation none of them built makes my fucking blood reach boiling point. FUCK

this is a major concern. cops that do this are traitors. of course they already are technically traitors by enforcing federal laws that are not state laws, by trying to search without warrants, by helping enforce the 14th amendment etc etc etc. but yes you are correct about the selective enforcement. in my country they wont deport illegals, you have to call ICE who doesnt do shit unless its that one time of year they need to film a promo for budget shekels

Attached: isis brit cops.png (1062x795, 1.47M)

I saw this kike with a yamulke sitting at a bus stop and I walked up to him and said
He chimped out and started following me, it was hilarious.

The instant the yid realized nobody was backing him up because everyone else around was shitskins who didn't care, he slinked back off into the darkness. It really is just as easy as laughing in their jew faces. What was he going to do? Hit me? I wish he had hit me then we really could have had a good time.

Attached: a89.jpg (483x431, 25.48K)

I am itching for some left wing faggot to fuck with me, and attempt to ruin my life with their shame horseshit. I've lived most my life around the diversity they love to preach is so great, and hearing these people talk about it like they know a fucking thing because they have a spic friend who likes arugula, drives me mental. I would rather die than capitulate to these fucking weakling pieces of shit.

snatch their phone out of their hand and smash it. i did this once. another time i just smacked it out of their hand. they aint got shit then lol

SJWs only trust education from their own sources.
Become a trusted SJW source of information or infiltrate one.
Try to publish natsoc information into their textbooks or hack their manuscripts with redpills before they're published.

Find where feminists and SJWs post their publications and spew subtle red pills when relevant.

They are their own worst enemy.
For example: Feminists of the 1990-2000s pushed public breastfeeding as "liberation from the patriarchy."
The SJWs™ of current year say that breastfeeding in public is not inclusive of trannies.

Throw in seeds of contradiction.
Get black feminists to fight white feminists.
Get trannies to fight fags and vice versa.
Get Antifa to fight Black Bloc.
Become a peacekeeper SJW and provide subtle natsoc solutions to end the fighting.

The reason why SJWism exists is because they give into feelings instead of facts. THAT's the main thing that has to change. Until then, you have to use tactics like above.

If all goes well, they'll hold natsoc values while thinking they're still ultra liberal SJWs.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x798, 1.68M)

Good luck doing that when our women are ruined and the US has no border wall.

This one time I caught a handicapped yidnigger trying to park in a regular non-handicapped spot. I kicked that bitch across the parking lot. He burnt his hands up trying to slow his wheelchair down. I was like, You funny hat wearing pretend victim, I oughta …"

This. Stop forgetting that this trash has come to our country uninvited. They are guests. If they want to bring their trash culture that they escaped, beat their fucking asses.

Hey I just left an immigrant packed hell hole last year to move to a white community, a small town. They don't see themselves a guests or refugees or weak supplicants coming to us for charity. They don't computer "gratitude". They see themselves as a vengeful conquering horde and at some point, some critical moment we are going to have to murder those fuckers en mass in a bloody purge or they will murder us. That after all is the Bill Kristol Bolshevik jew plan from the start.

"compute" not "computer"

You go for the puppeteer, not the puppets.

You forget that the Judicial system will not give you a fair trial. Cognitive dissonance might give you the feeling of not wanting to believe this, but understand that a popular motto of US police (in a conservative area) is: "you may beat the charge, but you'll still take the ride". Non-gentile bail-setting judges may seek to "punish" you, even knowing you were 'in the right', for their political beliefs and what that could net them in their future.

This is something you have to absolutely understand. You're playing a rigged game. It's by design.

Attached: Bulwark.jpg (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Shitskins.

Attached: 1353258948106.png (250x250, 112.12K)

WOW NOW THIS IS EPIC!
MAGA

We're just going to have to start killing these 'people' eventually.
I'm just waiting for enough of you to realize it.

STAND
YOUR
GROUND

Done this plenty of times, dont even have to say shit outside of “What do you think you are going to do?”

"The white race is dying. And those who are killing it have names and addresses."

archive.li/o9TU2

I sense that after this she went home posted a "and everyone clapped" story on twatter/reddit.

Attached: love is hate.jpg (1080x1421, 945.89K)

Use rape, they can't stand it, especially if they're women.

Here's the thing OP, we DON'T have to deal with them, or spics or niggers or anyone who isn't White and proper. That's just what the jew wants you to think. If someone gets in your face though, spit in it or headbutt them. Also kick in the crotch is good. Lots of options but listening and talking isn't one of them.