DON'T ATTACK THE MEDIA GO- I MEAN, FELLOW ARYANS

Now I've seen a few threads on our beloved pure /natsoc/ forum talking about this JOOS false flag. ([[[Weiss]]]) and how it might wake up the go- er, I mean "red pill" our fellow white men on how it's open season on your people and who is pushing it.

THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA!!! THEY"LL JUST CALL YOU CRAZY AND ACCUSE YOU OF BEING RACIST. THEY"LL NEVER TURN ON OUR GREATEST ALLY. DON'T STAND YOUR GROUND, JUST GIVE UP1111!!!!

I have also seen a few LARPers suggesting we some how attack the media for pushing a lie that got minors slammed with death threats, school shootings threats, calls for arson on a catholic school, doxing and actual legal harassment.

BUT DON'T BOTHER THE MEDIA, WE CAN'T POSSIBLE FUCK WITH THEIR INCOME. WE CAN'T MAKE THEIR LIVES SHITTY, WE'LL GET BANNED FROM TWITTER. HOW CAN WE FATHERLESS MEN TAKE ON CNN OR THE GUARDIAN.

We have to level up. Stock up on ammo and READ SIEGE

Attached: 518063bb992326504540e377190bf500d6076162838f03f85fcf5879d85bcceb.png (890x759 157.1 KB, 594.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/o9TU2
dcclothesline.com/2019/01/26/journalists-meltdown-after-being-told-learn-to-code-in-wake-of-mass-layoffs-at-huffpo-buzzfeed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still don't care about any of this.

There's already 3 threads for the MIGApede, we do not need a forth. Continue your disinformation campaign and I will create my thread exposing him as a kike. This is your first and final warning.

howe do jew do fgellow readittor?

i too hit my enter key after every sentence while maintening otherwise good gramomar

wots this seige? some king od graphic novel like v for bendetta?

Good, you shouldn't. subscribe to PewdiePie

Everyone with the name Weiss isn't a Jew you fucking retard. This isn't a psyop. Cut it out with this gay shit.

not going to check your digits because james mason is a church of satan friend and they are (cia front see michael anquino) buddy buddy with him. gas youself and take your cia propaganda out of here faggot

Attached: REEEEEEEEEE.gif (400x204, 43.61K)

Whatya talking bout go- I mean fellow white person?
Mason was a hero of the cause. Only a JEW would say shit shit ridden filth.

WE'ERE NOT VOTING OUR WAY OUT OF THIS!! GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW111!!!!

Attached: 33ab647ed4fc3866c42ad5d68e131dc2fc54d2e286e24e495f7d136784e1416e.gif (960x952 953.08 KB, 619.92K)

What's this? Another dc thread on STG kid.

Boy you JIDF heebs need to step up your game
As long as your not going after our advertisers everything will be fine

When the shill response is so massive, you can't be wrong.

Hey pol, you know what's important? No it's not reading siege, no it's also not waking white europeans to the coming slaughter that awaits them known as white genocide, you know what's REALLY important? Plastering an ugly kids face everywhere because he wore a MAGA hat!

This go- I mean fellow white person gets it. Just stay home. Being a minority won't be so bad

The media is the enemy to all of humanity.

archive.li/o9TU2

You die with the admin.

dcclothesline.com/2019/01/26/journalists-meltdown-after-being-told-learn-to-code-in-wake-of-mass-layoffs-at-huffpo-buzzfeed/

Attached: learn2code.mp4 (854x480, 1.3M)

I've read Siege, I spread info about the kalergi plan and george soros to people in the offline world, and I might put up some of these posters too.

You know what a false dichotomy is right?

Well that's what you're doing with your post.

Just do all of those things.

lmao at those crabs

Keep playing this over and over.

wtf I want to be lord of the crabs now.

ok, I will