= AUSTRALIA DAY GENERAL =

For distribution: >>>/pdf/1167

Attached: nkelly.jpg (736x988, 117.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G42cq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ABSOLUTE SICK CUNT SIGNING IN!

Any meetups this year??

What's to celebrate? Yet another year we lost evropeans have been absent from the vaterland. I'd take snow instead of this torrential rain and sweltering, humid as fuck nigger-optimised heat any day.
t. FNQfag

>>>/pdfs/2330

After yesterday..its time for infinite hate. Eat the tail.

Attached: Pol Anthem.mp4 (640x360, 4.81M)

anglo who isn't german whining about vaterland… lol… you're no better than a lib obsessed with asian culture.

Australian Hell March. Have some pride cunts.

what's the fuss this year?

Attached: PERCIVAL ALBERT (PERCY) TROMPF (1902-1964)

an australian once stole my fish.
I was standing there fishing, and this big nosed australian showed up.
he just stood there rubbing his hands.

he didn't have a fishing pole, so I asked him if he needed to borrow one, till his fren arrived. oh nonno he said I'm just standing here.
then I went to pee, I heard him go…

I turned around and then he had taken one of my fish and was running down the river, rubbing his hands.

I said to him, you could have just asked me if you needed fish

and he just said, no it wouldn't taste the same

Attached: sad-apu-36099617.png (500x641, 50.56K)

We got some lads mining the salt to save the rest of us from this years heat.

archive.is/G42cq

Also Melboure had its invasion day protest, but they fail to realise you can't invade somewhere that doesn't have civilisation.

Attached: 1481107493527.png (499x543, 226.07K)

Shut the fuck up fag and respect the thread.

Attached: images.jpeg (214x236, 8.14K)

you tell that to the fish he stole.

I was going to cook that abbor

Attached: 1ebsjn.jpg (274x274, 9.81K)

You niggers are useless cunts.

t. Jew

Think what you want nigger but I am german/danish. I've got no Anglo blood from Australian stock. Perhaps some anglo-saxon admixture injected into central evrope but no more. All my granparents/great-grandparents were immigrants.
Regardless, even the Anglos need to return home. Australia is not fit for the white man, it has some of the highest skin cancer rates in the world because of this.

tell me about it, I'm Anglo and Dutch, I roast outside in just 30 min and the heat makes white man's mind sluggish. we were designed for snowy northern climates.

Australia isn't fit for any man really. It's a ridiculously extreme environment even for boongs.

seriously how bongs could even adapt and survive there?

have you seen bongs irl? they all get sunburns by just seeing the sun. they are all pale like my anus midwinter, then they go on holiday in southern europe and they are all pink and sunburned, you can lit always tell it's a bong

we joke about this here (norway).. you go look at that guy! he must be british… and they always are, no exception.

we're not made for that shit here lol, but we got good skin for this, probably because of the snow reflects sun in the spring and so, that and being out on see. I get tanned like a nigger really fast, so they used to call me that actually

this, I can't focus in the summer

I only think about pussy

you might be turning into an abo, user. be careful.

anglo saxon genes, mate. we're tough as fuck.

kek here you know we basically go in hibernation in the winter. like today I won't hit night clubs or anything, I just want to stay inside where it is warm and comfy…. everyone is like this here..

then however spring comes, and all the grills come out again then you won't see me typing here in the weekends, I will be out chasing skirt

still though, each time pink, pale and sunburned on the beach… to the extreme, if you are a bong you know but if not … it's like you stop and have watch, you won't believe it till you see it. they get so sunburned and are so pale… you won't believe it

ALRIGHT DOGS GET IN THA TENT AND NO FARKIN CONDOMS OR LUBE UNNA!

Attached: images(56).jpg (650x366, 39.47K)

I'll be sure to celebrate with some beers at work.
Post rare aussies

Attached: awfuckinyeahcun.jpg (884x1006 167.03 KB, 154.28K)

this is how the Australian fish þjófur/thief looked like. Apparently he has struck everywhere, fishermen all across not only here but all over the europe, the us, canada, australia and oceania and south america.

he had a big nose and curly black hair, constantly rubbing his hands

Attached: 189.png (4282x3212, 393.57K)

HE TRIED TO STEAL MA SON

Attached: images(51).jpg (573x535, 37.06K)

[emu noises]

recreational sex, absolutely weimar tier.

what's to respect? you cunts literally shitpost while being upside down.

Attached: le_ozzie_faggots.jpg (919x737, 131.72K)

they also said he struck at the coast of israel this is another phantomn image of him, it's from the israeli police, jewp

they have over 6 million open cases about him there, most dominating crimes, is stealing people's fish, their wallet at the beach and generally begging/fooling pepopple to give him shekels

Attached: coincidence.png (600x600, 108.75K)

No you're upside down, it's just an illusion

there were also some cases about him. the fire brigade had to come rescue him, as he had stuck his arm down the blow hole of a whale.
sadly the whale made it though

Attached: 085.jpg (715x585, 189.77K)

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Melbourne? Is it something in the water?

Attached: are you serious.jpg (849x702, 80.16K)

Melbourne is one of the few places with okay water. Try Adelaide.

Solution: Death penalty for leftists.

Checkin those digits but sack up cunt, get a bunnings hat and keep bottles of water in your esky n its easy to work in the sun in summer.

also nothing do with fish this time, but back in 00's my sister was at nursing college so she had this straye exchange student here

ffs it was mid summer around the bonefire at evening night…. MID SUMMER…. you know what she did into?
so there we are, us guys are almost lit running around naked…… while this chick eventually sat there with this thick ass winter jacket made for -40C…. and still was freezing

I I… I can't even. then again I would never last in strayaland…. but this jacket, mid summer, my sister initially got that for a joke I think, but she sat there still freezing

how?

yesyes my ssd bailed so I have to get memes from google and bing

Attached: download.png (251x201, 7.88K)

she also played the alliance in world of warcraft, this however we cannot forget. fucking elves, I hate them so much

*forgive

ree
reeeeeee'
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 09d0c45116eebde5b05361b1b7e491230f03376da653e2c1598bec29f2d0ecb9.png (1306x1095, 422.08K)

What are we drinking mates
Have we stocked up at Dan's

Based Monk

Cunt, it's currently 122 Fahrenheit here or 50 Celsius – and it's night time. You would die (without a good air-conditioner).

man I would already be deaded at 30

Joondalup Dan Murphy's cuz

Humidity is 95%, I should add.

Look at this poofta and laugh
30c is comfy as fuck

That's like mid winter here mate, very cruisy.

Your sis is going through menopause

We're weird in that we get -10s and 42s but yeah

this is +50 right not -50?
just asking for a fren
-50 I could take "with ease" I know what to do when it gets cold, this one time we got kinda lost in the forest and it was around -40 only though then. ended up with us having to break into this cabin to get heat there the bonefire simply didn't cut it. that is btw perfectly legal here, even if you know the owner, we did though that is an emergency…. I was like 14 or something, we were icefishing and soon the world got very big, enormous, wolves were howling and darkness fell…we just had to break in to that cabin

but what the fuck do you do when it's fucking +50C outside!?! you can't just break into a cabin then and make a fire

Depends where you are, south has snow, north has fucked tropical heat where you're basically breathing in water.

Lie very very still and drink a lot of beer.

also this is what happens I think if it's the -40-60 range

is -40C

+50. No such thing as -50 here. Legally, you can't work when it's over 40. When it is we just sit in the house and try not to die.

I remember living in outback SA, 60 degree heatwaves, literally cooked lizards and everything outside.

Honestly, I wish I lived in Europe. This weather is for subhumans.

I can imagine, but I would still ded though

"Snow" in brackets because it's rare as fuck outside of the resorts even in minus 12 or so

and unironically northmenn dreams about living in strayaland, because it's so fucking cold here. if you don't believe me see the posted video.

when we go on holliday, we always gun for somewhere it is warm

Frozen peas on the balls

Well I mean strayan do the same since Bali and Thailand are the biggest holiday spots

nah your balls are fine but at this temp your face stiffens it does that at only -30, you will have problem making normal gestures and you start to kinda sound well… stiff lol… can't explain it, you experience it, you are face just…

and then… even at far lower tempratures, if you fall through the ice in the water.. you can't move user, it's so slow… you want to get up, but it's all "locked"… what a nightmare, you think… this is it isn't it? I am dying here? I can't move… but then you somehow manage to get up back on the ice… I can't explain it's so hard…

grass is always greener so to speak but ultimately the cold is less shit than extreme heat and regular 90% humidity. you can always get snug in the cold but fucked heat is always disgusting, you're coated in grease and you're inhaling water, at least in qld. cold is healthier too. cold makes your cells work better. heat gives you brain damage.

one thing you learn in the wilderness…here and there is one place on your and other peoples body…. is the groin, womyn and men… so in crisis, this is where you go

yeah artic life can be a bitch, luckily at least I didn't have to stick my hands under another man's nuts

user… you can't die of that stuff.

if you do not know the ways here, you will lit die
not to make a competition out of it, but you will die

Heatstroke can kill, it occurs when your body temperature raises to 40 C.

Attached: 59467ffb983e6dc4f68cd636c3f3313d867369557e97be831d742cbeb709e689.jpg (962x722, 195K)

last year 37 people died in my city due to power failures alone. our summers kill lots of people.

BTW I always wanted to visit australia, and I hope I will… but the thing that freaks me out is all your sneks and shit, that and your customs program. if I come they are going to arrest me because I didn't declared my shoes or something retarded like this

a childhood fren of mine we went to school together - the time he lived in australia, what freaked me out was that, when he got up each morning before school, he had to check his shoes for spiders…. and omg I hate spiders… one time they found one of those fucking gassing ones too

It won’t be a problem for you so don’t worry about it too much as long as you follow the laws. It is better than USA but don’t visit during the summer unless you are going to Tasmania.

Spider is literally nothing to worry over. Your a poofta.

this ofc is unfortunate, but it is still not the same.
I am talking about you dying in the wilderness, freezing to death vs people in civilization overheating and dying.

don't worry mate the abos and niggers and muslims are the ones you gotta watch out for. our most poisonous snakes are pretty safe if you don't provoke them, the death spiders aren't abundant but I do recommend staying sway from the crocs.

it strikes you…
this is how it ends….isn't it?
I am so cold…so cold..
then you get a fire. I can't explain this to you anons, but when you finally come home then where it is warm you really learn how precious life is.

different scenarios. with ice and snow you always have a water supply so as long as you can keep warm enough you can stay alive for a while. you won't last more than two days in the outback without water. and there's none to be found.

I rather to trade warm for snow user.

That's a part of the reason why heat is worse imo. There's nowhere to hide, you just have to sit there miserable, dripping lukewarm water from the tap over your head.

my god, I never would even have imagined that I had to watch my slippers for abbo-muslims, but I will do hereon out

And watch out for the desperate people in the outback. They are not be fuck with or be murdered by them.

down there, I wouldn't even last a fucking day mate. In hours here it's over, again not to make a fucking comppetion kek

fucking abbo muslims getting into your slippers, trying to steal your fish

and peopple still wonder why the muh wikangs age started

Attached: whalehate1033.jpg (400x400, 14.73K)

what is this thread even

Attached: @aussiesdointhgs.mp4 (320x320, 4.97M)

Anyway I believe the tree planting should be a tradition for the Strayan to turn outback into fertile greenland.

oh yeah, my father was sas. they did training in the outback. asio relays all data to elite command. command uses that info for training ops. my father and his team would use select targets out there for assassination and kidnap practice. all of them were pedos or serial killers. apparently there's a lot and they tend to gather there because it's so remote. my father reckons one time they went into this guys house and into his basement to get him. apparently it was a torture chamber of sorts and had about 7 barrels of acid decomposing bodies. it's a whole other world there and the government keeps it quiet. so yeah, definitely agree and i'd even say stay away, at least from the super remote parts. and never drive the roads at night.

I'm drinking here and I go off toppic lol, but regardless to you southern fairies.. you do not understand cold

when you fall through the ice, your head is sharp clear. it's not like in heat when you are dozed and lit swedish tier stupipd, no the cold the opposite you are sharp as fuck so alerted you can ever imagine

then still…
you fall through the ice
you are not in panic or anything, you just try to grasp the ice and get back up. but everything is frozen… so slow… you can't move… I can't explain…. and that is how people drown in the winter, all clear in their head, just their body refuses and freezes

It’s okay to go off topic. We are supposed to have fun on the national day.

Ice is water and water is fundamental to life. North is comfy as fuck. What is hardcore is no water. How do you survive? Prey upon snakes and lizards and drink their blood of course.

Heat is worse. Your gay poetry doesn't change that.

The animals are a meme
Just forgot buying honey here though, chinks buy it all up and export it back to china

This

my god, but what about the mead?

no, this is an australian thread

I agree with you but if someone need to drive then always bring more one mates and guns with you. Also be careful with the people who stand on the roads. Sometimes it is a trap. The stupid women falls for them.

ree
REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Flat800x800075f.jpg (800x764, 118.63K)

Not true, there are many local honey shops.

I guess like austrians go, it's just a bit chilly it will not gas you…

and we go, well it's just a bit warm it's not like the holocaust….. but the truth is both these extremes will gas you if you don't drink lizzard blood or stick your hands under a mans balls