USA should stop intervening

Name me one time where the US actually did any good by their interventions.
disUnited Slaves will always cheer in the name of freedom.
But we all know that nowadays, freedom is slavery. Disunited Slaves, when will you wake up? Did Iraq, Syria, Lybia ever teach you a lesson? Of course not! You quickly come to justify such actions
Very sad if you think this way every God damn time. You'll never reap the benefits of your government's actions. We're doomed, including disUnited Slaves.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-26-07-36-25.png (1280x720, 995.8K)

Fuck Maduro

Rand 2020

Very wise words my fellow golem. Maduro bad, therefore interventionism is good!

Panama 1903 worked out pretty well

Grab the resources, kick the commies out, keep them from getting a stronghold in this hemisphere. Stop being such a bleeding heart pussy.

Yugoslavia. Grenada. Panama. Korea. Kuwait. Phillipines. Puerto Rico.

Lol
Are they patriarchal societies?
The shittiest country in the world perhaps, polar opposite to NK but still makes even a North Korean suicidal.
Tell me how happy they are.

5th gen american here who came from a long line of military men. i broke the mold by refusing to join a service specifically because of our meddling in foriegn affairs. its disgusting and shameful and i have no pride in my country because of these actions. our military has done nothing positive in the world except push the new world order. the US needs to balkanize in order to put an end to this

Goal of the US and NATO was to prevent the genocide of Kosovar Albanians, and a genocide was prevented
US intervention in Grenada overthrow a communist dictator, US intervention in Panama overthrew a drug lord
Compare North Korea to South Korea, one of those is one built up by the US
Kuwait was successfully liberated from Iraq
US gained two colonies

And how are those people doing now? Tell me how they are doing now. Are they happier than before? Does the populace have control over the society? Are they wealthy? Do they have little depression? What? Their lives suck? Oh my, what a surprise! It's fucked what South Korea turned out to be. Materialistic, vain, mentally ill people.

Also, "liberate" is no positive if the people get nothing from it. Empty words.
But did THE CITIZENS gain anything from this is what I'm asking. I already know that the US doesn't give a shit about them.

Can someone give me 1, just 1 example of country which got better and stronger after US intervention apart from Israel?

Kuwait. Kosovo. Grenada. Korea.

There's literally nowhere to go from here for Venezuela but up. I mean, unless it got nuclear bomb'd, I guess.

Yeah, and I'm sure Mr Scholomo will let you have plenty of the crumbs after their done with the feast.

Define US, because 99% of the citizens don't want anything to do with this shit. And the 1% that does can be reached only in Israel. Welcome to kike oppression…guess why that flag has stars on it?

And why is that? Twice the (((US))) tried to starve North Koreans to death, the propaganda machine is denouncing the North for decades and the South (when not busy with hedonistic self destruction) takes every chance they get to violate international law to torture, incarcerate, censor, pressure and overturn every Northern citizens that comes over. And why all that? Because the North wants to be free from the jewish cabal and their banking slavery.

you're disgustingly retarded

Who the fuck is paying you? Colombia and Brazil support him because they don't want to be flooded with more shitty people. The US supports him because Trump is trying to flex his dick to Putin after caving on the shutdown (not working), and Canada are a bunch of leaf eating faggots. Go away spic.

I'd rather have to deal with K-pop than starvation and communism

You are divided. You work your ass off yet have nothing. Couldn't make a better title.
Who's paying you? :)

can't wait for Maduro to get sodomized to death Gaddafi style. Hopefully they'll string his corpse up like Mussolini.

No wonder the country is a disaster area.

Every communist must die.

man, fucking neck yourself. Jesus. Glowing in the dark.

My preferred society is of ancient Rome and ancient Greece. Nice try.

Hey, you dumb kike, I can see through your bullshit. I know you are projecting.

Muslims are based on only patriarchy.
These people should watch how happy shillary was when Gadaffi was killed. The people begged for Obama to leave them alone. Of course that didn't happen. Leave US currency -> become puppet state.

Then you have no problem with commie Maduro being executed like the leftist tyrant he is.

Don't put words in my mouth. I'm against what is being done to Venezuela as it is based on a false premise. The end goal of what is being done to Venezuela is not in accordance with my principles nor vision. Venezuela will turn to shit, things overall get worse, kikes benefit yet again. Cycle continues.

You're against a commie being defeated? Why?

Because the end result will only be worse. It's called thinking. Do you know what thinking and consequence means? Call me stupid, shame me, do anything you please. Maduro will get overthrown, that puppet will take his seat, Venezuela will be ok and then you'll see how things will worsen or stay the same. Nothing will improve for them, that is the civilians. They'll have minimum wage jobs, slave for the kikes, disunited families, divorces and all that ruins society. Globalism will help them too I'm so sure.

Right now they have no jobs and are starving. You are describing a small improvement but an improvement nonetheless. I think you are a fucking commie since you think being so poor that toilet paper is a luxury is somehow a good thing.

The shores of Tripoli are the last time I can think of a wholly wholesome war.

Attached: eff54f5c4938972d14f0e47ad169a582.jpg (800x700, 167.11K)

People nowadays have more of everything and less at the same time. Things are of a lesser quality and more expensive. Products you buy to eat are full of chemicals. This wasn't the case back then. You didn't have these high ass taxes. I know people who's lives were more fulfilling, they were in control of factories. Now those are rotting and abandoned buildings. Everything became globalized, people stopped talking to each other and it became very asocial.
A good example of this is Rimavská Sobota. Gypsies had Jobs and weren't such degenerated. Now it's all shit. Big cities are full of degenerates and the only free time is spent by buying shit. Litter is everywhere. The people are demoralised. Venezuela will never have a real capitalist system. They won't have small businesses. They will only have jobs given to them by foreign giant companies that will give them minimum wage.
They'll have a corporatist system in the end with the pitfalls of modern society. If we left Venezuela alone and aided it or some shit instead of giving sanctions then in the long term Venezuela would be doing fine. But instead USA wants to control Venezuela.
Do you understand now?

What the fuck? Venezuela is currently starving and has a totally broken economy despite colossal oil reserves because of retarded communist rule. It would not be fine on its own, it would remain a communist hellhole.

We are going to aid it though. We're going to come in and put Maduro's head on a stick alongside all his cronies and Venezuela will be able to recover from the ravages of communism.

I doubt that they don't want to take advantage of that oil. It makes no sense to me that they wouldn't want to take advantage of the oil supplies they have. What leader would just let the civilians starve? Even the shittiest surely must take advantage of that. I wouldn't be surprised if there was this deal that disallows Venezuela to sell their oil or some shit because they are not playing along with the US.

Wasn't Morocco the first country to recognize the US as a country? I always thought that was interesting since Mohammed ben Abdallah most likely had European slaves but the Freemason Founding Fathers of the US didn't really care about the well being of Whites he had there.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (218x291, 18.06K)

They would, the problem is that instead of a market economy they tried to run it as a command economy which led to extreme inefficiency, incompetence, and massive corruption. Communism that you are trying so hard to defend literally made FUCKING OIL, black gold, unable to make money.
Any communist. Stalin, Mao, Maduro, etc.

I'm not. I'm criticising US interference.

You are insisting that US interference could somehow make Venezuela worse than it has been under communism. You are defending communism.

Long term they'd be better if they were independent from the US. What the US is doing is trying to destabilize the country and insert corporatism.
Corporatism is worse than communism. Corporatism is a part of globalism. Their suffering is due to outward forces. And even if I was to defend communism, there are many variants of communism which I presume would and wouldn't work. Again, you're trying to get a "gotcha!" moment to discredit me. You don't seem to be interested in actual debate.

Wow thank god you guys "liberated" Kuwait and toppled a popular and successful nationalist government, creating thousands of refugees to flood into Europe.
Thank god you protected Muslims from being genocided (ie. Asked to leave) in rightful Serbian land.
Thank god you saved a tiny Carribean island from not being able to suffer under global Capitalism. Thank god you topple every single country that retreats from your materialistic, quantitative and degenerate market empire.
Thanks for saving South Korea by opposing Juché (racial self sufficiency) from spreading by torturing yet another society with your disgusting system yet refusing to let it die by constantly sending them subsidies to perpetuate a system that simply can't stand on its own doesn't deserve to.
Faggot libertarians like you genuinely deserve to swing.

There is no inefficiency, corruption and incompetence in your sick and putrid joke of a "country"?

Attached: buck_turgidson2.jpeg (225x225, 6.97K)

Are the Chinese starving now? Maybe we should meddle in their affairs as well. Oh wait, we already are.

This. Muricans are being used as a pump&dump whores by the kikes for fucking decades and they still ask for more. Pathetic to its core; disgusting, even.

If it was so bad under communism, why did Chavez enjoy such massive public support? The only ones that didn't like him were the financial elite - the rich.

Same applies to gadaffi

Are we so flooded with newfags and cuckchanners that something this blatantly obvious has to be said? The only people that should support the U.S running around doing Israel's bidding and pushing globalism are the kikes making money off it, and I use "people" loosely.

(checked)
underrated
Libya was the strongest country in Africa before the US intervened.
Refugees weren't flooding out of Iraq and Syria and into Europe before the US turned them into failed states.

yep

It's astroturfing

World war 1.

And Ceausescu, and dont forget Kim Jong Un.

They would send people around to find anyone who was standing on the street and put them to work. There weren't gangs of people huffing gold paint and living in the sewers.

Actually there have always been refugees flooding out of those regions because of the whole Sunni / Shiia conflict in the region. Which is over 1000 years old and only getting worse over time.
Historically they used to just stay in other countries in the middle east. A Shiia that is being persecuted by Sunnis would go to a shiia country. Where he would fit in and be happy.

Years ago, if a country in Africa had problems, we would fund refugee camps in the closest safe African country. And help them move back home and restart their life when the conflict was over.
The strategy today is that if you fuck up your country you can just move to europe and be a neet.

Yeah its the same in best Korea.
People here always claim to be board and have nothing to do. They could always go out and cut the grass around government buildings with scissors.

thermonuclear erasure 2020 fren

Saddam did nothing wrong
flips are ok, beaner burritos are not, that one is 50/50 at best

good! the only good bug is a dead bug

fuck off forever, ww1 was a massive mistake. no more brother wars

The flood started in 2015, and it was followed right here on this board. There was even an trip (Gex) that did a highly successful video about it.
Thank you for your astroturfed response.

I guess you didnt read my post fully.
Thats fine.

What about Vietnam lol? It was a fucking slaughter, and by that I mean that gooks were killed like literal insects.

I read your post, and many others like it.

Then stop coming here, you're giving the deep state a reason to intervene

Ah, more wise words from another wise burger. What if the deep state wanted this to be the case? Did that ever occur to you? Adults take responsibility for their actions. Why won't a government do the same?

too little too late.

God I can't wait until trump loses in 2020 and you all go back to facebook

Well, without a military presence in Asia, it's possible China might've invaded Japan as revenge by now, so there's that. Of course, the whole reason China exists as a power to threaten Japan is because we fucked with Japan/Germany when we didn't have to.

I kind of wonder if we hadn't unjustly conquered the Honoraryans if they would've turned all gentle/peaceful and adapted Disney toons into anime though, so I have mixed feelings about the causality.

It's kind of like how girls who suffer sometimes become kind and demure and you wonder if they would've turned out that way if you had protected them from suffering.

American education not even once

That's never going happen and since when has the US ever cared about any nations well being other than England and Israel?

If this board wasn’t so filled with glowniggers, shills and civnat betas it would be pretty understandable that internationalist financiers and influencers have set their eye on Venezuela because Maduro has given the cold shoulder. Learn the word internationalism, jew and the phrase “intervention”. These have all been occurring since WW1

1) the goal was to destroy the last independant power in eastern europe
2) those albanians were immigrants that came to yugoslavia and started a jihad the first time they ought they could win.
most of ISIS fighters from europe are albanian.
it was to make sure the only one profiting from the canal was (((them)))
you fags are the ones that created southamerican drug lords and contras retard.

Attached: american welfare.jpg (1624x1516, 412.69K)

Great thread OP, surely NOBODY thought of "stop being interventionist" before. That you're bringing this up over an opponent to a communist kike is very (((suspicious))).

All in a good days work.

What war crimes has Israel committed today?

Did you get the memo faggot? We have stopped, that's why you jews are fucked. We're even pulling out of spicland because we don't want the fucking hassle anymore. You're all going to implode and it's beautiful.

And OP is a fucking cum gargling shitskin. We have more than enough of these fucking venezuela slides.

What would be your proposal to solve this problem?

Oh really? And when did that happen?

Killing every single communist in existence

Killing symptom rather than the root.

Intervening is americas purpose for the kikes. All crimes will be proxied through them to blame the whites while kikes keeps their hands clean.

US needs that oil to ship stankmonkey soldiers to China. It's for a good cause.

Read Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment. Sacrifices have to be made so Israel can blossom.