Response to Race_mixing_and_the_Bible.pdf

So the other day an user posted a pdf entitled
I'm going to dismantle it. Before I begin, let me make my position clear: race mixing is genocide and sin. I'm here to sharpen your iron, not dull your blade.

The opening argument of this PDF is unfortunately unpersuasive. The author begins with an appeal to authority, Gerhard Kittel, which in itself isn't a problem. The problem is that one authority does not constitute a consensus. If the claim of this document is true in regards to the Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, then I'm afraid that it would appear to anyone closely examining this matter that Mr. Kittel had allowed his personal interpretation to influence his reading of the text. If there are other scholars who would share Mr. Kittel's interpretation of μοιχεύω, I would be delighted to know them.

The author further appeals to the Greek, and then to the Latin Vulgate to substantiate that μοιχεύω can be interpreted to semantically include what is essentially bestiality. They further go on to criticize and cast doubts upon the development of biblical lexical study, claiming that μοιχεύω and adultery have had their meaning contorted by the influence of the Romanists.

That's great and all, but there's a few problems with that line of argumentation.
1. I am going to need earlier citations that show an agreement with Mr. Kittel's wider interpretation of μοιχεύω.
2. The Latin Vulgate has no more semantic authority than the King James or any other translation.
3. If you crossreference the various places where μοιχεύω / μοιχός et al are used in scripture, the context makes it very clear that the authors are referring to marital infidelity. For example, do you think Jesus was referring to race mixing in Matthew 5:28 or 5:32? That would be quite a stretch. I have no need to appeal to authority for this. If you still wish to argue that bestiality is included within the word's semantic domain, the burden of proof is upon you. Show me the evidence. Demonstrate to me from the text that the word is used in this way.

It's not good to base your argument on the definition of a single word.

Brothers, I want you to be better prepared to stand your ground when challenged on this issue. It is my duty, and yours, to make sure the argumentation that you're using has a solid foundation so that we don't harden the very people that we're trying to help by making the truth seem baseless. When thinking through these issues, you need to put yourself into the headspace of your audience and think about what their objections would be.

Riddle me this. Why are so many obsessed with finding a direct commandment against race mixing in the Bible? Do we actually need one? I say no. When the objector demands that you show them in the bible where it says not to race mix, don't you realize that that isn't an argument? The LGBTQIA++ acronym spaghetti mob demand that you tell them where Jesus said marriage can't be between two men or two women. It's the same argument and it's equally invalid! These things have long been considered so unthinkable that it was never even necessary to directly address them. Show me in the bible where it says that life begins at conception! Can't find it? Oh, well I guess abortion isn't murder then! Pro-Choice: 1, Anti-Choice: 0

This sort of argumentation is infantile and it should be identified and called out for what it is: willful ignorance and non-cognitivism. Do not allow your opponent to stand on some imagined moral high ground. Drag them back down to earth and make them deal with reality. Race mixing has consequences. The consequences alone are sufficient moral grounds to condemn the activity. If there's nothing wrong with it, then why did the Marxists need to incite a moral revolution to make it allowable? Why does it slither in under the same banner as gay rights and feminism?

Attached: potato_noises.png (160x178, 38.83K)

You want a direct command from scripture not to race mix? How about this then?
What greater dishonor, what greater slight could one possibly commit against their parents and ancestors than to destroy their blood? What greater horror could a father feel than to be given grandchildren that don't even resemble him? Do you dare to tell me that such a thing is not shameful? You already know and so does everyone else, no matter how vigorously they try to suppress that knowledge in unrighteousness.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/christianity/

If DACA is shutdown for a week, I might be able to get a DACAryan waifu

Congratulations, Trump has granted you 3 weeks of everything you asked for, daca, no wall, continuation of gibs and an end to government shut down

>>>Zig Forums
MODERATION DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Why would I respond to a document that was posted here by making a thread over there?

when a tradition stops living and being transmitted first and foremost by a legitimate priesthood, whose use of material implements like books is accessory at best, that tradition is essentially dead and degenerates/fragments itself completely
sola scriptura was the germ that killed european christianity(with the death blow delivered, in the case of catholicism, after vatican II)

because they are LARPers who cannot give up christianity(in particular, they are adamant to demonstrate that the hundreds of millions of people who call themselves christian and are an active player in anti-European agendas are not troo real christians) and want to twist it into a political manifesto, when it is not
it would suffice to have a quick look at south America and what christians did there regarding race(but I'm sure catholics were not troo christians, obviously)

you are already interpreting the word 'honor' to include what you already take for granted to be dis-honorable, which I would personally agree on as well, but plays little role in what urbanized and hellenized judeans of late Roman antiquity thought(this is an absolute KEY point here, christianity is a throughout urban phenomenon lead by urbanites, whose racial consciousness was likely very much confused already)

Now, if only I can get a DACAryan waifu with a tan.

because this is Zig Forumsitics board, not Zig Forums board
we do not need to fill the catalog with discussions about Zig Forums scripture

You should have kept it to that thread, nigger.

< anti-Christian D&C

Irrelevant to the meaning of the text or the point I was making.

Not from around here, are you?

Couldn't find the thread. It was several days ago.

Attached: bb-5bcb71fabfd27.jpeg (750x1010, 138.09K)

very much relevant since what you think is not honorable is irrelevant to what the judeans who actually wrote those lines though about it, especially given the sort of environment they lived in, where racial consciousness was already spent

this ain't your safespace, christmutt

Therein lay the issue. Those lines weren't written by
they were written by, presumably, Moses. The same Moses that relayed God's command for the Israelites not to marry outside their group.

Nor is it yours. It's a two-way street.

Attached: 5cd91f8ffb84285c9f9e2cc223ecda648fc1c3b00c549da1029fe2af8db10c68.jpg (517x643, 250.11K)

nope, our sources don't trace directly back to moses, that's the point, they trace to the late Roman period
and even if they were, that commandment was, as you say, towards the israelites(inb4 Europeans are the troo israelites), which were the peoples judaism was a religion of, unlike christianity, a religion whose universal urban character lies open to anyone who even knows how and where this religion spread
at best this can probably be used by zionist christmutts to support a closed border policy for jews

WHEW, that Temple in Jerusalem that Titus destroyed must've been a very recent development then. Thanks for the chuckle.

It must have since the jews are still punishing europeans and engineering a genocide against whites over it.

I understand being a christmutt your IQ must be on the level of negroids, but try to put some effort for few seconds. Our sources, physically, date to the late Roman period. I repeat, physically. I repeat again, physically. P h y s i c a l l y. Whether they are indeed the written form of older text or of oral traditions is surely the case, no doubt, but they are still, in the form they are written, the product of their time, in particular in their interpretation.
And again, even if they represent a most precise translation in Greek from ancient judean sources tracing back to Moses, what those ancient israelites/judeans thought when they wrote those lines down need not to correspond 100% to what later writers regarded as "honorable", especially since those later christian sources were used towards christians, which were not israelites by race.

OP, you're most likely the only one that read this pdf. The rest of us, call White whores with niggers, nigger fucker in person. I've even spit on a half a nigger baby and the black didn't fight me :D :D :D

How about you fuck off.
Both christianity and islam promote raceblindness and racemixing.
>>>Zig Forums

Whoa, calm down there Dr. Ehrman! You're getting a little carried away with the radical skepticism. The Septuagint was translated from the Hebrew and Aramaic. Whether or not we have physical Torah scrolls dating back that far is irrelevant. Show me the streams of transmission with with an alternate reading for Deuteronomy 5:16 and then I'll entertain your pet theory. I should also mention that original authorship of Deuteronomy is not integral to my argument.

By the by, I get the impression that you missed something in my original post:
>It's not good to base your argument on the definition of a single word.
Your entire counter-argument hinges on the definition of a single word. Honor. Just pointing that out.

Your mom promotes regular blindness and race mixing.

Attached: 203a0793ac91b59c2ea4803051745f03f3159c3611b51b2fe40af92f993f2d8d.jpg (743x757, 98.75K)

we are reaching levels of damage control that shouldn't be possible
how about YOU show me any ancient source confirming YOUR personal interpretation of honor in and how it included loyalty to the race of one's parents?
this is the post I was criticizing, about your personal interpretation of a word that by itself carries no anti-racemixing etymology whatsoever
nothing in the whole text of Deuteronomy 5:16 suggests anything of the sort

there is absolute nothing radical about what I am saying, which is simply that the interpretation of a text cannot be removed from its historical context, which, in the case of the oldest biblical sources we have, is that of the late Roman empire and its urban environments in the east
which also links to my first point in my first post, that literal sources are an imperfect means to correctly transmit a religious doctrine over periods of time much longer than the life of a single individual, useless without a priestly authority carrying their rightful interpretation through the ages and avoiding the mistakes that can happen, given the ultimate limited nature of words
the entire downward spiral of christianity into its heavily fragmented abysmal state confirms this

Christianity isn't the only thing that specifically mentions the purity of your blood/genes. Just about every ancient, philosophical, and spiritual writing specifically refers to it as a major principle. Perhaps its time to start building a list of references throughout our known history that directly refers to it.

Go back! Go back to the time when the oppressor himself declared the Jews an insidious force of pernicious influence. Go back and remember how his words were ignored as his empire was "Christianized". Then he spread that disease, and your ancestors and mine were then subverted out of their common sense by threat of death. Only the cuckiest were fooled at first, and they were put to death by Rome, then it caught on to the hierophants of Rome that this could be a weapon of cucking other populations, backed with credible force, it is a powerful form of Imperial Pilpul. And so it came to pass. The Jewish Fantasy of self-importance as their humble calling before their "God" became a massive force of influence over the minds of those who would question authority, or as a result, never dare to. Wake up you damned jackass.

Attached: Rumbles in Distance.jpg (964x816, 109.2K)

preoccupations about the purity of one's lineage obviously can only appear among a people who actually have "pure" lineages to begin with, like pre-civilization peoples
the problem begins when a religion born among a people for a certain people starts making its way towards being a religion for all, and I may suggest this is what tends to happen when civilizations grow much larger than what they used to be i.e the state of a specific people, like Rome growing from a city populated by few related Italic tribes of latium into a massive Empire encompassing from Picts to Judeans to Berbers to Greeks to all sorts of ethnic group

it is then hardly a surprise that new and hip religions appearing in this sort of environment, particularly strong in major cities obviously, essentially lack racial preoccupations, since their ethnic element is already lost within its followers, and it is then hardly surprising that christianity, a religion born and expanded precisely in the later stage of the Roman civilization, hardly has any racial preoccupations of any kind

Blacks have Circle cell and an extreme high chance for Anal cancer.
Whites have GREEN eyes, BLUE eyes… it is not we who need multicultarism.

Tell a Nigger that Africa can be Culturally enriched by white men and watch how the 49IQ SUBHUMAN automatically responds.

Attached: 5b836bbf1e607.jpeg (1024x709, 125.65K)

I already did. Please explain to me why I should interpret Deuteronomy 5:16 without taking into account the context of, for example, Deuteronomy 7:3. The series of instructions from God throughout Deuteronomy illustrates what honoring your parents looks like. There is a very clear theme in Deuteronomy of loyalty to your people. Jews didn't pull their ethnocentrism out of their kippah.

My argument was not an etymological one. It's cute how you're trying to turn my accusation back around on me.

Who cares the bible is clearly fiction at the very least the first half is with out a doubt.

It's not about the book. It's about being able to communicate with the majority of white people about how being white has value and that loving your race isn't evil. If you want to reach them, you need to speak their language.

This would not be welcome in Zig Forums. This is politically incorrect. Don't get your fedora up in a bunch faggot.

Attached: 1546018491103.jpg (600x765, 64.1K)

The majority of whites under 40 are atheists

Attached: The Pudding.jpg (600x500, 62.74K)

Reminder that this paid shill is allowed to post here.

You haven't addressed anything, since deuteronomy addresses not YOUR people(unless you are a judean yourself, certainly not Europeans) but the israelite peoples, the peoples the old testament was addressing in the first place, all over the place in Deuteronomy.
Those instructions are not referred to your people as much as Deuteronomy 5:6 isn't(and it's probably the reason why british/nigger/etc… israelism existed and exists today in the first place, since trying to make Europeans as if they are the true israelites is the only way to make it sensible). It is ethnocentrism explicitly targeted towards israelites. Non israelites shouldn't be following the old testament in the first place, the reason it is in christianity has probably more to do with its founding myths.

You gotta be kidding me, definitely a troll. Christianity existed as a unified and strong religion in Europe as long as it avoided distributing the book as if every pleb was capable to understand the doctrine. The moment it strayed away from this, with the protestant revolution and the printing press, is the moment it started to shatter into countless little denominations each one with its snowflake interpretation of the doctrine, as well as of course beginning its downward spiral with the rise of secularism, scientism and materialism.
What you seem to be proposing is essentially a democratic vision of religion, as if everyone is equally qualified to understand it fully. Why do you think essentially any single society in history and prehistory had a separate priestly caste in the first place? The central authority is the best way to ensure that the doctrine is passed down as precisely and as clearly as possible through initiation and a lifetime dedicated to it.
If the only argument against it is that elites can be corrupt, then what of the masses? those are uncorruptable? lmao, by leaving it to the masses corruption is not only possible, but guaranteed
look at islam if you want an example of a religion close to yours that managed, though certainly not perfectly, to keep a degree of unity that christians can only dream of

There isn't a contradiction really, a religion is a form to understand The Divine, but this form does not necessarily ought to be the same for every people. Just like different peoples can express the same concept using different sounds and alphabets/symbols, so can a doctrine be reserved, for practical reasons, to a specific people.

Attached: 7f24aeb9d95efdaec660b27da4f22216f1bbaf7898ba9ea684a2172c4c5f9325.png (1520x1080, 1.18M)

Attached: I care about white people.webm (720x480, 4.61M)

Golly, an atheist who pulls lies out of his nigger ass instead actually knowing things? That's original! It's almost like you're all golem fucktards with a human value equal to chewed gum

Attached: Clipboard02.png (716x776, 40.22K)

cringe, not an argument
call me when you can justify non israelite ethnocentrism using christian sources(pro tip: you can't and won't, you are just going to keep quoting ancient pre christian jew sources)

not an argument either, this isn't about internal temporary quarrels among certain members of the priestly class, but about the doctrine, which was more or less the same and applied to essentially most Europeans regardless of how buttblasted their rulers may have been, and about the primacy of the church and its priests over the right interpretation of the doctrine over any tard who thought to be inspired by god after having too much wine
never been an active catholic either, but traditional catholicism is(was, actually) the type of christianity I can tolerate the most, if nothing because it had a positive relation with pre christian pagan antiquity

this ain't about syncretism, cultures aren't really an ordered set, each is the particular expression of its people, including the means and ways by which they can conceive the divine, some to a higher, some to a lower degree depending on their inner qualities
'sua cuique civitati religio' is a concept abrahamitic mongrel schizos are unable to comprehend, I get it

I know. I wasn't bothering to make one at that point.

Attached: gondola-sky-13.mp4 (1280x720, 3.69M)

credit for the following text goes to the other poster(s) that wrote it:
Some are obviously JIDF. Some. The rest are mentally deranged semitic worshipers. Each of them have their own headcanon that revolves around denying objective incriminating flaws with christianity. There's no consistency with any of them. They get proven wrong and called out, then they show up in a new thread to recycle the same old points.
Here's some off the top of my head:
Bonus: look up testimony on how it used to be customary to kiss the pope's feet if you visited, but never for the rothchilds
^This is not an exaggeration. A semite worshiper has said this on Zig Forums, with no irony or sarcasm. For that matter, everything I'm listing has been said multiple times across tons of pointless threads
> [placeholder for pathetic attempt to excuse the (((holy roman empire))) in pagan genocides and burning of libraries]
^ The reference to babylon is explicitly a callback to when jews were kvetching about babylon in the old testament - jews saw rome as the new babylon
> [placeholder for pathetic attempt to disprove that (((jesus))) literally and only hated the pharisees and thus christianity is originally just jew infighting and saul of tarsus saw it as an attempt to make a cult to control whites aka gentiles]
Note: All placeholders represent major flaws that no semite worshiper has ever answered, because they can't.
Note 2: I am very sure I missed many pointless semitic worship recycled delusions, but if you think this list is long, an exhaustive list would be way longer.
For good measure, because of a definitive lack of actual historical evidence, it's far more likely that saul of tarsus invented the jesus story. Every non-biblical historian mentioning jesus only mentions him because they were noting their observations of christians, who were observed as odd characters. There are two exceptions. One was a gentile historian that worked with the early christians. Archeologists have learned over time that all of his work is fraudulent. Most damning is that his source was a jewish historian. I reiterate: there is an actual and verifiable case that (((jesus))) is not just a fictional invention, but his story was invented precisely when saul of tarsus was sending letters, and this easily explains why some of saul's references to (later) new testament details do not match up.
Why would they? Christcucks never argue in good faith. If you read his post, you read every christian thread on Zig Forums.

Yeah, run along.

Attached: 0cf2dce07b07bb8422eaf8c36b54f1f91fb8ffeac37ba96de83c495723b97c75.png (1256x1190 1.08 MB, 806.86K)

Attached: 2ab92af05625538cf154bc6f2ce7991b60aa31d7873d81783cc01680a80ab696.png (1024x377 202.55 KB, 75.51K)

Attached: 3b8d75b4c4d07c696f90b284df3644233a2430e61723ad9fd8350987e7ab75bd.jpg (892x978 551.28 KB, 232.23K)

Attached: 5b21d34b914a9e1ca626ac9902b14c35f5546d340e10a23ce4c1f17335892144.jpg (1034x319 111.05 KB, 92.76K)

Attached: 6b0c3ed30bb4e4464319eb4255c9fdabcfc5631b679bb135991b1ccc070bb4f0.jpeg (1407x473 216.03 KB, 69.99K)

Attached: 8a3137ad11b5a7dadd7402f5318e36801c681903d856f45ca4fb883c811bbe9f.png (764x647 622.06 KB, 166.97K)

Attached: 25ee047383462555b8e17851b78b428790dded5e05ebcc88ace56feaa0590419.png (1044x636 377.38 KB, 140.97K)

Attached: 108c8ed5f5c6b9cdbd10f8d8a8fdc52f488d4af5248dd0bbd4badeb95a611f6a.jpg (947x1200 143.15 KB, 154.14K)

Attached: 0360db68df780a90112b418a3474f19594ec05c3057b228910becd9313e7eb4e.jpg (1137x2331 143.84 KB, 481.61K)

Attached: 993cc813b047f34c214e96049a809b25f47b9c473e35784e7927f8a3bff011ba.png (942x331 237.56 KB, 130.89K)

Attached: 21567d5ac38de10e5c8dd504284d0f264cab8febea8bf007c12464861bee2962.jpg (1059x1420 298.43 KB, 309.73K)

Attached: 88781bb87876ba4705f9c116e49fad5fa3516400be2f4eabbfb1db4a13bcbf58.png (960x699 759.92 KB, 190.49K)

Attached: 8893032da7871e1977a2b816f9c7c1791dccde624f07679a32c67dba17af24eb.png (1814x1500 997.56 KB, 351.43K)

Attached: 1717291b011c9a4dbf1777d4dfc9c1409f59735372338dea83aebd736fe476f5.png (1011x574 636.61 KB, 221.96K)

Attached: bc78ce6ed1fc5c903f1574c79fbd112140cf21202bce43d809ea4545c37682a0.png (1256x569 130.95 KB, 32.16K)

Attached: bdde1d1378c2263f17ccd3e8bca43ff7ef63ff79dbd777e7ae6fcf4cdde1c299.jpg (905x787 700.68 KB, 214.25K)

Attached: c58f10ed22663332042a1055b7517a1ea89f83e6946b5664a7f027226fb85fc9.jpg (736x2446 737.37 KB, 389.8K)

Attached: f886252eb3b8a4f95f1b5dc1a23d3c5b4549102922eaca2066fe6303d7dbe755.png (996x1024 245.58 KB, 197.22K)

Attached: f44c521277a859e8deb516aba72f5d14a281314e311d2519745e84370521c352.jpeg (1808x261 62.12 KB, 25.16K)

Attached: ec69b09285f7695a395101a6fc7bc2ad77485f9447f906ccaaada59cd89446c6.png (2000x1126 3.89 MB, 1.32M)

Attached: eb09db71675609392670228a3c4401aff7b862b90722d9187cb5db8f3c4bbf2c.png (500x500 127.12 KB, 187.14K)

Attached: e67324bc0873a1ce8b1c91293be2d4f629762f98e8b518ddfb35281adc6d01d7.png (1960x8280 113.39 KB, 4.66M)

Attached: 9313e9f8b5798b37235090d7d99309bb3fb7deeb9d5156547ef424125b9c7993.jpg (979x1254 309.73 KB, 253.05K)

Attached: 8893032da7871e1977a2b816f9c7c1791dccde624f07679a32c67dba17af24eb.png (942x331 997.56 KB, 130.89K)

Attached: 108c8ed5f5c6b9cdbd10f8d8a8fdc52f488d4af5248dd0bbd4badeb95a611f6a.jpg (1137x2331 143.15 KB, 481.61K)

OP posting selfies again.

You literal kike worshipers are converting a lot of people to atheism. thanks.

Blaise Pascal is one of the greatest scientist ever. He was a Christian.

His Wager had a shaky foundation since it didn't account for the many other religions of the Earth, though.

Your whole post is an appeal to racial memory but you enforce to carry along with it jewish text that no matter how woke our generation might be, to not take it as it is in certain parts, our descendants will be left alone with the same jewish text.

Attached: 1896 cartoon.jpg (900x658, 250.29K)

none of the other religions matter

Race mixing is body modification. It’s not like tattooing or piercing or quite the same as transgenderism in the case of mutilating the genitals but it is probably the most obvious and blasphemous form of modification because it is altering your genetics. It is a symbol of a deep subconscious self hatred and it is the obvious end game of any culture that has started itself down the path of abomination and modification

Attached: 1531888062798.jpg (540x771, 71.42K)

How such a tired arguer, when pressed on comprehension, replies only with the depiction he needs to be true. Saul the Pharisee was very clever to figure out how to get the goy to get themselves and then mysteriously die only according to the jewish media of his day along with the rest of his ethnically jewish entourage.

Even now the jews dare not physically strike knowing that the slow march through the institutions, like has been done in the many centuries past is far more effective than exciting the cattle to their real problems. Some diversity here and there with the goys putting Jesus before everything, including their race and seeing race as just a form of idol worship has all the potential of overcoming racial memory.

Attached: I come to break the bonds of the Oppressor.jpg (3138x1326, 2.24M)

Pft. There you go with your false alternatives again. The Virgin v. Chad thing isn't a means of comprehending reality and all the best ways to make choices in it, dumb ass. It is just a bit of amusement in order to remind people there are exceptions to rules, or surprising sides to things. You handle your point in this image like a moron handles the wisdom of Socrates.

If there was a thought in there, my attempts to retrieve it have proven unsuccessful. I suspect this message was generated somehow.

Maybe if you spam enough threads with shitty screencaps and bad arguments, they'll become true! Only one way to find out.

Do you honestly believe that you're going to shake the majority of Christians out of their beliefs with your nigger-tier propaganda? Christianity isn't going anywhere, so if you want to at least expel the Jews from your land, it would behoove you to work within the framework available to you, even if you think it's a broken framework. It's what you've got, so make it work. You're not going to accomplish that goal by appealing to minority religious views and attacking the most dominant ones.

Now that's an interesting way of looking at it. Hadn't heard that one before.

I have a theory that race mixing is, for whites, a sign of genetic defect. Some sort of evolutionary sifting mechanism that removes the defectives from our gene pool. Even the ones that look decent on the surface seem to have something deeply wrong with them on an internal level.

Christcucks are the eternal betrayers. When we win, they will stab us all in the back instantly. The hatred they have for non-chriscucks far outweighs their love for Europe. I've seen it time and time and time again. These people are brainwashed by the enemy.

Do you expect to win without us? If we met in person, would you work with me or would you continue sperging out despite my extended hand of peace?

Never in a million years would I trust you.

Then whatever comes to you will be by your own irrational obstinance. We'll see if that attitude keeps up when the enemy is at your gates, Gondor.

>>>Zig Forums

MODERATION DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Attached: cd3480f6b3301b999fa1c26e201cb466ced5a3ca68f00f57bb5c9b1c45d0bd93.jpeg (396x774 259.68 KB, 60.26K)

God doesn't care about race mixing, to him all races are equally human. Look to the example of Moses and his Ethiopian wife if you don't believe me.
And honestly if you limit yourself to just marrying a white woman you are doing yourself a disservice. It's a shame, I know, but you should keep your options open as the future grows ever bleaker.