Australia Day Celebrates Genocide

Thousands of Australians protested today, with banners displaying 'No pride in genocide', as a national holiday intended to celebrate the birth of modern Australia continues to divide the country.

Australia Day, on January 26, marks the anniversary of the 1788 arrival of the First Fleet to Sydney Cove, carrying mainly convicts and troops from Britain.

But for many indigenous Australians, who trace their lineage on the continent back 50,000 years, it is 'Invasion Day' - the start of Britain's colonisation of Aboriginal lands and their brutal subjugation.
Some demonstrators want Australia Day abolished; others want its date changed. Avengers star Chris Hemsworth posted on Instagram: 'Let's find a date to celebrate this beautiful country that doesn't exclude our indigenous people'.

archive.is/qRmcM

Attached: Avengers_star_Chris_Hemsworth_calls_for_Australia_Day_date_change_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2019-01-26_11.41.22.png (601x508 10.34 MB, 869.05K)

Sod off cunts
Straya or bust

Attached: 1534165642532.jpg (720x617, 44.58K)

They're fucking faggots. Fuck them. It's funny seeing these people who are 1/16 Abbo and 15/16 English pretend that they're oppressed or the victims of "racism." It's the same shit they do in the US with Columbus Day and Thanksgiving. They don't give a fuck about our ancestors or our concerns. We have no obligation to care about them or their manipulative whiny bullshit.

Are there even many to begin with?

Not anymore. They aren't the ones organizing these things anyway. Those cunts can't even organize their own feet into walking a strait line.

what's your response to this?

This is why we shouldn’t racemix. It came back and bit our butts.

Attached: response.jpg (736x371, 6.47K)

can't be shamed if you're proud
colonial costumed counter-protest/irl shitposting next year?
come to think of it, are colonial days still a thing anymore in schools?

Attached: the.jpeg (962x548 1.02 MB, 213.24K)

I'm 19. I went to 9 different schools in three different states and have never heard of that.

schools have dropped lotta good shit

Attached: frontline.jpg (680x1000, 65.88K)

Fuck, we need to get the government away from education right fucking now.

Nomadic animals don't own land.

Attached: colonial day school.jpg (1174x687, 330.69K)

Happy Invasion Day cunts
I say we own it
Proud to have invaded
Fuck em
My line have been here since 1855 fuck em all

Melbourne should be nuked. Why are there so many leftist cucks there.
Literally the only chad there is blair Cottrell

The Muslims from Indonesia would have taken the country and wiped out its inhabitants had not Whitey come along being nice as he always is.

If they hadn't colonized the abbos would be exactly the same. Not having in advanced or changed in 50,000 years.

Do they prefer the old ways or mobile phones and Starbucks?

Australia abos aren't even humans

True Abos have IQs of 60 and making a pointed stick was the peak of their 40,000 year 'civilization'. All these 'Abos' who are out there organizing nd protesting and demanding money are over 90% white and their knowledge of Aborignal culture comes from watching old documentaries. For example those red diapers Aborignals wear when doing their dances were invented in the 70s (and those dances were probably invented then too).

This. Like it, or fuck off.

Melcuck reporting. Yes this place is full of leftists, at least publicly. You cannot dare speak of anything resembling right wing politics in melbourne without fear of retribution. How to you manage?

Good point. Althought I don't think the Indonesians can be bohtered colonizing desert and tilling the land. They're fishermen and traders they don't hag out in the desert and try and make it green. The muslims had plent of room in their home countries and could have colonized for centuries if they were inclined, the kingdoms of south east asia, indo / malay islands definitely knew about Australia.

they should be reclassified as fauna, they will be much better provided for this way under the care of national parks and wildlife. Not being ironic. Abbos should get to live in national parks. If they're troublesome and attack people or fuck the environment up we can relocate them to nature reserves/zoos (weribee zoo?)

"invasion day" protests are organized only by white people. The majority of abbos don't give a fuck.

They only care about land once white people make it profitable beyond subsistence.

Attached: 1420969679118.jpg (487x720, 105.48K)

Amerifat here

I cannot honestly understand why anybody can look at abos and think "Yes, they are just like us". Fuck, aren't there actual complications with trying to make abo/non-abo mixtures? The genetic makeup of every other human is so radically different that they're basically a different subspecies at this point.

Attached: 1356153125817.jpg (366x328, 53.81K)

genocide? What genocide? Abbos were literal spear chuckers.
They didn't die out, they're still there and they would still be the same way they were before Europeans had arrived 5000 years from now without whites.

that sign looks awfully familiar, where have I seen that before
oh right, the nigger commies that genocided rhodesia.

Attached: index.png (151x100, 1.28K)

This

Looks like Aussies worship the faggot death cult as well.

Neither do you.

the world is mine, nigger.

And South Africa.

Attached: Mandelas_and_Jew.jpg (1034x887, 181.71K)

Heiled.

(checked)
and so it is revealed, their TRUE intentions.
Bruce, get the luty…

The jew agitators that organize these events meant to demoralize and cause self-hatred need to be publicly exposed so they can be killed when enough White men have the guts to exterminate this abnoxious parasitic tribe of shit.

Almost like women given the right to vote done more damage to society than niggers.

Checks out.

The way to deal with these faggots is to create an abo camp, about 100km square walled off somewhere out in the harshest bush we can find. Every abo that whines about how he's suffered under the whims of the White man gets tagged and thrown in the abo camp for a year and one day. If he survives, he can come back and tell us how much better it was than the society created by White men. Or not. I think there would be a lot of 'nots'.

Attached: wtf.jpg (444x321, 63.37K)

Fucking racist dog, we owned this land and lived in harmony with it. We also burned down the inland forest to the point its just a big desert now but its our land unna.

Attached: 0229f3aa69b291274a99ae9c311e945b30bc96e7181489ff7ad739e869c9d927.jpg (451x465, 87.79K)

Truly, you are masters of oral literacy. And you apparently have blond children.

Attached: Abo_Literacy.png (1089x849, 393.21K)

I do love the total lack of understanding by this reporter and the statisticians. People who identify as aboriginal in southern states are heavily admixed with Europeans, I believe officially the minimum required admix is 1/8 to be officially recognized. Meanwhile, aboriginals in the northern territory are often pure or half caste, and lo and behold, without the European DNA their test scores are garbage.

I fucking so goddamn wish those stupid brit anglo jew cunts genocided the abo fucking cunts but now I have to live with both of em

The phrase "invasion day" implies that there was a level of violent resistance that simply did not exist. The interaction between Arthur Phillip and the aborigines was mostly commerce and quite diplomatic, there were no battles. Arthur Phillip was certainly not treated as an invader, he was somewhat of a beloved figure amongst aborigines. Aborigines migrated towards the British settlements looking to take advantage of what they offered, rather than running away in terror from an invasion. It was most certainly not an invasion, that is a total lie.

An international expert on DNA, the co-discoverer of the double helix, made some statements on genetic differences and intelligence. He was publicly derided. If the conversation is so well controlled that even he is ridiculed, then in my view it's likely your average lazy mind will never seriously ponder such truths.

thread theme

Oh fuck, the blackpill is hitting again.

Hypocritical Australian libtards make me sick with their retarded protesting. If you think about it, they are actually rallying against European civilization & every single advantage that the modern world offers. Only a deluded idiot gripped by a cognitive dissonance that is only possible when every single institution is subverted by the left. 33 billion dollars in welfare as well as free healthcare and endless grant money to protest their hypocritical grievances at the taxpayers expense. What the fuck is wrong with these people?