Operation stop deplatforming

For quite some time now the left have been involved in shutting down every form of social media or news outlet that they disagree with. So far there's nothing to stop them. They've actively attacked us and shut us down. From activists working together on twitter, to reddit users coming together to silence us. I offer you 1 person behind the 9 moderators listed here that have been active in this mission.

He is a 300 pound soyboy, with bad hygiene.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-26 Holliday ( ChristianSomora)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/Y1DTE
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1081248850252390400
8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/330332.html
voat.co/v/politics/2922043
thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3hyzu6/activist_pressure_on_advertisers_is_driving/
isgp-studies.com/liberal-cia-immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's proof of him admitting he never brushed his teeth, and another post showing that he lives in Chicago.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-26 reddit the front page of the internet.png (950x100 13.45 KB, 9.89K)

archive.vn/Y1DTE

Here is his facebook account

Fuck off yid.

Did I hurt a poor Antifa's feelings today? Buckle up snowflake, this is just one step in more to come.

Here's their open statement to take down any accounts they deem to be "Nazi"

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-26 r stopadvertising(2).png (310x428 13.56 KB, 18.51K)

Bump

Deplatforming is a state sponsored operation and cannot be stopped without state intervention. What we can do is collect and publish the evidence, send emails, talk locally.

Operation Choke Point
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1081248850252390400

Literally Who
8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/330332.html

Was ADL captured by Qatari intelligence?
voat.co/v/politics/2922043

Who Are the Rich, White Men Institutionalizing Transgender Ideology?
thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/

Activist pressure on advertisers is driving Reddit's censorship
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3hyzu6/activist_pressure_on_advertisers_is_driving/

$150 Billion in Foundation Funds Attacking Trump and Pushing Third World Immigration; Soros, Ford, Carnegie, Gates, Rockefeller, Etc.
isgp-studies.com/liberal-cia-immigration

Now go out and put at least one of those links into a forum that hasn't discussed it.

Attached: gender.png (2502x1460, 1.22M)

why isn't deplatforming considered anti-enlightenment cowardly bourgeoisie power play?

If you want to see AntiFa & Co. from an historical perspective, look no further than the Stasi

Attached: i7NsnRVG.jpg (646x416, 81.44K)

please go away

Get filtered, faggot

They're like a hydra. The only way to prevent their deplatforming is to gain control of those platforms. Be a key pioneer in a new innovation

YAN
I am sure you know what that means faggot.

>OP bitches about getting banned from privately owned social media networks
Fuck off, communist.

Attached: commie frog.jpg (640x455, 42.96K)

If you want to actual damage you have to go their offices which are public and very vulnerable. Take a note from charlie hebdo.

Gee capitalism sure sounds great

Freedom of speech is important in any democracy. Unfortunately, too often people get tricked into supporting authoritarians who claim to be fighting for their rights and power, causing the curtailing of democracy. For example, many fascist dictators claimed they would make the everyday person more powerful but simply created an oppressive fascist government. The best way to avoid this type of deplatforming and censorship is for people to use logic instead of following the crowd. Remember: people who would use emotional arguments to "convert" others for their "good cause" usually do not have a good cause at all.

>OY VEY GOYIM FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION APPLIES TO (((FACEBOOK))) AND ALL THE OTHERS
This is a jewish shill.

Get the fuck out.

These threads always make the resident snitches and subversives nervous. Good work.

The NatSoc approach is superior in this regard - when business practices harm the volk, then the government steps in. I used to be an AnCap lolbertarian bugman too, user.

He might but I don't. Please elucidate, user.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x419, 192.46K)

This glownigger rite heer knows how to light up a room. Say hi to Betty in COINTELPRO for me, "user".

cuck mindset

YOU'RE
A
NIGGER

kys