5g killgrid fries the brains of SF firefighters

If Firefighters Are Concerned About Exposure to Cell Towers and Antennas, Maybe Everybody Should Be. 5G Complaints by San Francisco Firefighters Are Unsettling.

Firefighters in San Francisco have reported memory problems and confusion after the 5G equipment was installed outside of fire stations. The firefighters claim the symptoms stopped when they relocated to stations without equipment nearby.

This isn’t just about cancer. Exposure can lead to symptoms and illnesses referred to as “Microwave Sickness” or “Electrosensitivity.” This is actually more common than we have been led to believe.

Research has confirmed that exposure can

Worsen pre-existing conditions even when it didn’t cause them
Disrupt the blood-brain barrier which can cause it to leak
Cause a cumulative toxic effect when combined with other toxins
Harm pets, nature, and wildlife

In 2017, 180 scientists requested a moratorium on 5G small cell towers because of biological and environmental health risks. Environmental organizations like Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) are also asking for assistance in opposing it.

If firefighters don’t want cell towers near their stations, why should anyone else want more of them near our homes and everywhere else?

archive.is/EmNHh
activistpost.com/2018/06/firefighters-5g-complaints.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/12/27/reuters-america-israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019.html
meguca.org/nya/
en.globes.co.il/en/article-5g-mobile-revolution-designed-in-israel-1001207153
archive.is/rq4Cd
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-31/looking-ahead-israel-telecom-regulator-wants-less-competition
archive.fo/NwC2K
archive.fo/BKCQL
shieldheadwear.com
truthinourtime.com/2008/12/08/extensive-list-of-banned-books/
youtu.be/yrI4ykDSjiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Radio waves aren't ionizing.

Texas Sharpshooter.

Attached: shrug_.png (560x407, 20.11K)

They should have tested this shit in a location that people don't go to the er for a hangnail.

Found the jew.
When is 5G going up in Tel Aviv?

these transmitters only go half a kilometer it's too expensive to put 5G in rural areas, they don't even have 4G in a lot of rural areas.

Possibly unrelated facts: In California, firefighters' workers' comp claims are presumed to be valid; San Francisco firefighters make more money than some hedge fund managers; and working for the SF city/county government really fucking sucks.

About six months, apparently.
cnbc.com/2018/12/27/reuters-america-israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019.html

can't you just definitively test it by subjecting labrats to this ?

Seriously though, prove me wrong.

Attached: jew_tip.jpg (450x488, 99.24K)

Whoudda thunk't???

5G is a weapon
Its at every home
Its in every mile
Its in every city
And its even then some

Day of the rope, kill them transceivers

Attached: 58191.png (496x491, 176.42K)

If a 5G cellphone antenna is ever installed near me i'm fucking bombing it.

Guys this is evidence 5G is in the electromagnetic range that interacts with the emfs our brains and nervous system produces.

We need to study this phenomena closer and see if we can set up our own towers and run experiments where we control and brainwash targeted individuals to fight for us.

Derek Jensen (End Game: The Problem of Civilization) pilled.

There will be lots of them, that's the point, the high frequency requires a lot of line of sight tx/rx it doesn't go through or reflect off things at all well. And the especially organic things filled with water like humans and plants. If you have noticed tree cutting in your streets and neighborhood, that is probably why.

meguca.org/nya/
A 5G grid could 'turn off' or manipulate who populations, as Tesla said, energy, frequency and vibration nya~

Attached: 015022738d8d01acb4744c8c5c478680dac61d5e.jpg (600x723, 404.62K)

Yes, they have, and the rats die. But in a world ran by kikes, literally no one cares. I work for an ISP who is going to start rolling this out soon and spoke out about it recently. The reactions were mostly blank NPC stares, and one tinfoil hat comment. People today are literally cattle. They want to slave away, suffer and die by the hand of the jew, and are happy to do so as long as they still have their netflix and mcdonslds. It's fucking disgusting. I'm planning on moving before this shit hits my town. No one takes it seriously or cares.

What's the cheapest way to take out one of these towers?

The real problem are the phones themselves, you are putting small cell tower next to your ear.

Easily done, you filthy lying kike

5G KILLGRID INVENTED IN ISRAEL, YET JEWS WONT ALLOW IT THERE

Qualcomm Israel VP technology Assaf Touboul starts the conversation with an unequivocal statement: "Qualcomm's first 5G cellular was developed in Israel in Hod Hasharon, and will be launched in 2019." The pride he feels at this enormous achievement is unmistakable.

en.globes.co.il/en/article-5g-mobile-revolution-designed-in-israel-1001207153
archive.is/rq4Cd

Get in the microwave oven, kike, then tell us how unharmful it is in there.
Cellphone tower grid is slow burn.
I feel like washed shit since we have a big fucking tower near us. I have insomnia, I can't concentrate, learn or anything for that matter. We are getting niggerized en masse.

Does anyone have these concerns about 4G?

When time comes, if I get money I will make sure those fucking rats get cooked by a Gigawatt microwave gun into a blob of crispy cancer in minutes. They deserve the worst suffering imagibable.

Its not good either, but they're really kicked it up on 5G though
Hence why they plant it everywhere they possibly can

A bullet.

Pnumatic weapon with ballbearings, home made supressor fired gun in light caliber, taking out the power supply, powerful slingshot with stones (spring operated), throwing heavy rocks, using an axe/chainsaw at the powerline to take it down, using a high powered magnet on the circutboard (500+lb stregnth).

just to name a few, bing and google and other search engines can help you more. Remember that a tower can be replaced and it will be guarded/monitored if you take it out more than once.

Lets hope and pray every mega-city like Toronto gets blanketed in this crap. All the shitskins and leftists will be dead in a very short while and not understanding why, then rural whites get to inherit the world.

It is bad but it has a time of 7-9 years to really start affecting people badly. We don't have 5G but it I can feel the directional pain in my head. In a sense I have developed a 6th sense that can detect these without seeing them. I'm not joking. I can sense a damn wireless headphone from a meter

No cellphone master race reporting in.

Tips on how an user can shield their bunker better from this crap?

I know that feel. I live maybe a hundred feet away from a tower.

I don't know how to manufacture bullets and don't live in the land of the free.

You really can't do much
Screens on the walls, brick, lead / lead paper, if you can't use your phone, you're doing it right
Your best bet is just avoiding it from the start though

Anons please protect your white children from the deleterious effects of prolonged exposure to radio frequency radiation. This emanates from every connected device which can be anything from your car to your smart phone to an IPad. Exposure to this has been proven to have a devastating effect on the reproductive organs of pre-pubescent girls for example. 5G and 4G LTE before it is nothing other than a full roll-out of ubiquitous softkill technologies designed to make people sick and infertile, as well as dumbed down and subservient to the burgeoning technocratic dictatorship being constructed under the guise of increased connectivity and efficiency. Jewtube Mark David Steele and Barrie Trower for more info on this grave threat to our posterity.

*whole

All vestiges will be wiped aside after the Trumpen puppet is replaced with the next Demoncrat regime.

Attached: serveimage.png (512x724, 339.46K)

I hope India and Africa get tons of 5G towers. Oh and the Middle East.

The problem is it won't be just megacities, or even just regular cities. These sick fucks have made themselves very clear that their intention is to bring this to every man, woman and child on earth, and rural deployment will not log behind urban deployment. In my state the first town we are rolling it out to is a rural one out in the middle of nowhere, not the largest city in the state where the ISP I work for is located. This obviously makes no sense whatsoever from a business perspective, making it just that much more clear that the motives behind this have little to do with profits or faster internet.

Airestech Defender Pro actually works as a countermeasure against EMF and microwave radiation. Not trying to shill their products, but from personal experience they do work. The near constant pains in my head have subsided completely and I've noticed a subtle grounding effect after wearing one.

5g is like sticking your head in a microwave oven and leaving it on.

100% wood joinery construction built from old growth wood harvested during a waning moon in winter. I know it sounds weird, but it was illegal in ancient Rome to harvest wood any other way for good reason. It improves virtually every property wood has and the higher quality was necessary for their ships. Look up "moon wood" some time if you're ever curious.

5G will be everywhere except Israel apparently. (What a surprise) They even have plans to launch thousands of satellites which will blanket the entire world. The drastic loss of insect populations in the Puerto Rican rainforest in 1997 (or 96' can't remember) coincided with the construction of an island wide cell tower network there.

I started on drudge. Discovered r the donald. Discovered 4chan pol. Discovered Zig Forums pol. Is this cat girl website the next evolution?

Latefag here, wtf is going on?

Lurk more or shut up.

Neither is Cyclon B

Why are you lying, yids?
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-31/looking-ahead-israel-telecom-regulator-wants-less-competition
archive.fo/NwC2K
archive.fo/BKCQL

Faraday clothes is a thing now:

shieldheadwear.com

Posted before you:
Could be jews jewing jews, though.

I'm hoping THIS is what sets off some sort of great migration and people start abandoning NY for areas without 5G.
I mean, I keep hoping, but I don't see it happening. Every time someone implements something in big cities that fucks over the natives, they just take it and stay.

What I dream of is a great mass of people leaving the place, the Mayor panicking, companies resettling somewhere because the local Starbucks that servers them overpriced coffee can't find baristas and a journalist asking some of the people leaving "Why?" and getting a flat "Because I'm sick of this shit!"

One day, maybe. Until then, I'll sit smugly in my rural community, away from this fuckery and feel no pity from people that let themselves be fucked over this passively.

No user you're the evolution of the catgirl and I've roughly 2,000 faggots to corroborate my claim.

Shills will likely enter this thread as it ages and claim that non-ionizing radiation isn't harmful. The governments of the world have been experimenting on their own civilian populations as well as those of enemy nations since at least the 1950s using microwaves. In the early 1960s, the Soviets were using microwave weapons against the American Embassy in Moscow causing tremendous harm, but both sides sought to cover it up and downplay their own capabilities.

Learn to read.

The great advantage of the use of microwaves as a weapon is that outside of possessing extremely expensive equipment and expertise, the detection of their use as an offensive weapon is difficult, while also being completely in the realm of plausible deniability for an adversary.

Oddly practical. Least gravitational pull, lowest temperature = least amount of sap flowing.
Can't say they're wrong… I've cut trees, cleared vines. Far less juicy work in the winter.
Cutting a 2" vine on a hot summer day is like cutting into a garden hose.

They're entirely different bandwidths. The question isn't even relevant.

Yup. Though not nearly as much, but 2g 3g 4g all must go.

Fuck off kike.

The downside of 5G is that it needs to be placed everywhere and that's a ton of money that'll be invested. Follow the Yellow Vest route since there's going to be noway to safeguard the millions, tens of millions or likely hundreds of millions of devices that will be needed just to cover the major cities.

Get out.

Utilise crystals, mirrors, sunlight, meditation, prayer and will to turn the orgone energy against the microwaves

Will it hurt white people if they put it in rural areas? Guess whats going up.

We had this exact thread about 4G when it was rolling down the pipe during 2012 or so.

So you guys shit on san fran spicso every chance you get but when it comes to some conspiracy larp you use them as examples. San fran is full of kikes and queers, they arent worthy of being used as an example to prove anything you dumb niggers. Take this conspiracy shit to /x/

Actually, it does. Business 101. Test your product, so you can get out all the kinks before rolling it out for the big show. God dammit, read a book, newfag.

We are going to have to start building houses that have protection from any external wireless signals

No, the site only exists to destroy Zig Forums Zig Forums.

Prime example of niggermind that can't into logic. Notice it shills the analog microwave sickness as the only possibility. There's more than one way radio waves can fuck you up, nigger. We're talking about pulsed wave. Different animal. Relentless exposure.

The body is a biochemical-electrical-mechanical machine. It creates waste as a byproduct even while idle. There is always some sort of activity going on. The only time when it doesn't is after it has died and decayed enough to feed worms. Shit breaks down every second, waste is created, and repairs must be made. It doesn't do this by niggermagic, but by electrical cellular communication. When you put it in a pulsed electrical field, it interferes with this. Cells can't talk, garbage doesn't get taken out, and shit doesn't repair. Do this under relentless load, the system breaks down. This has been known for decades.

No, its not, but you shills pretend it is. Anyone can find a myriad of examples from all over the world by using a search engine. There are websites dedicated to collating these events and doctors warning against it. Your psyop sucks more cock than your tranny golems.

Man all the /fringe/ magick stuff is become science now.

Israel has had 5G since 2018. I hope OP got banned

They will totally ignore this just to go along with the larp

In what part of Israel is it present and has their been a spike in illnesses since it was installed?

>(((Orgone))) is totally true
>(((William Reich))) was not a sexually obsessed pedo that made up shit to get his jew cutdick wet in the same dickvein as (((Sigmond Freud)))
That psyop died long ago, Shlomo. You should follow suit.

I am from 4cuck/b/ (2007-2011), 4chon.net/new/, 8ch.net/pol/… and I know and have visited a shitload of other imageboards.

there is mewch, meguca, lolifox, nanochan, etc.

Right now 8/pol/ is the main site and will remain so for the foreseeable future but go ahead and explore more of the deepnet if you wish.

Right now it's China that's developing most of the 5G technology, not Israel. Many people here have jumped on a Jewish conspiracy theory bandwagon without proof.

Do y'all realize a little rimfire .22 can take one of these out? Or a baseball bat? Or a wrist-slingshot? Any type of projectile at a high enough velocity.

lol and people wonder why these threads get anchored

I can't find a single damned thing about moonwood when searching via duckduckgo.

truthinourtime.com/2008/12/08/extensive-list-of-banned-books/

The squares of the metal mesh must be the same or smaller size than the wavelength you wish to protect against. Surround the area you wish to protect and ground the cage. If nothing else, protect your bed as sleeping is when repairs occur. Look up "wavelength calculator" to figure out the mesh size. White user protip: 2.4ghz in air is 4.9 inches / .125m and 5Ghz is 2.3 inches / .06m. This is garden tier mesh.

You can test the cage's effectiveness by tuning an AM radio to static and moving it near a known emitter, then put the grounded mesh between. You don't have to buy a EM meter for type of test, although they're a useful tool when its less obvious, especially if you will perform future electrical work. A (((smart meter))) is an excellent test subject as the transceiver is very close and the strength of the signal is usually stronger than wifi. Mesh wrap and ground that fucker ASAP.

Not an argument

Muh Jewish conspiracy bandwagon. Give it a rest already before you post claims without any evidence backing them up. It's been unequivocally proven that Israel and its Project Talpiot infiltrated companies see: Intel are at the forefront of the corporate push for the implementation of 5G. I'm not even going to touch on the evidence proving the Zionist influence of and support - whether covert or overt of the Chinese Communist Party. Why would China be at the forefront of 5G in the West when their quasi state-controlled entity Huawei has been under so much scrutiny lately?

Why is this anchored?
This is an extremely relevant political topic.

I got shut down on inquiring about 5g at my city hall meeting.

Is this true?

Attached: shrug.png (499x327, 46.34K)

I knew kikes were stupid but fuck me. I really just can't even. No wonder this thread is anchored: this site is more jewish than the oval office.

Try "moon timber" or "moon phase harvesting". There is also this documentary about a business in Germany that exclusively uses moon wood which makes for a great introduction to the subject:
youtu.be/yrI4ykDSjiQ

A GOOD THREAD GETS BUMPLOCKED
LOOK AT ME YOU NIGGERS, THEY MADE ME USE REDTEXT

WAIT!!!
ITZ A TRAP!!!

This thread should not have been anchored.
There is a reason why Israel the only country to ban 5G towers so far. The technology was also developed in Israel.

Do you guys really wanted to know what 5g is for?

The mods are fucking retarded and ban everything they don't like.