The Goyim Know

Operation Name The Jew

Alright goys, here we go. Here's what you need to know about our next phase in naming the Jew.
It's super simple and you can't get banned for it because it's so inconspicuous, they would have to ban thousands of real Jews in the process. So, this is how it goes.
In literally any conversation that criticizes any thing even remotely leftist or neocon in nature, like against getting into more pointless foreign wars, attacking the federal reserve, or basically anything at all that goes against (((their))) plans, call out the poster for anti-Semitism.
Example:
Also, in any post about one of these actual flourescent noses, call it out as well. Example:
You catch my drift. If we manage to flood social media with this, Jewish kvetching could reach all time highs. And there's nothing they can do to stop it, because you're actually defending them.
This is one of the most effective ways to get the normies who still haven't realized all these fellow White people are actually glow in the dark Jews.
Have fun with it, Zig Forums. The salt from this should be glorious.

Attached: afa.png (427x500, 518.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
google.ca/search?client=firefox&q=jewish contributions to science&sourceid=firefox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
archive.vn/x5qSo
archive.vn/MZp6s
archive.vn/ypVpQ
archive.vn/nGAey
archive.vn/EFTt0
archive.vn/4jdTm
archive.vn/iax6J
archive.vn/kfR77
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have a kike free first post.

Attached: 92b.jpg (400x480, 1.59K)

This already been a thing for years now. Nothing new.

Attached: JIDF Reporting In.png (691x710, 728.09K)

Hi, Yaron.

Anons will probably fall for this.

I've never seen a deliberate effort like this, tbh.
It's already pretty effective when Jews do it, like claiming "globalists" is an anti-Semitic slur. On steroids this could be quite effective.

It's too much effort and requires too many people doing it over too long a period of time. Besides that I constantly see various places Zig Forums goes into on youtube and elsewhere where we already do the "cool it with the antisemitism" stuff. We're already doing it and it's funny but it's not a game changer.

Go ahead and do it if you want but I suggest we start memeing the left into supporting deporting whites (aka segregation aka creating a white nationalist ethnostate) by sending all white racists to one area where they have to live and then nobody has to be "bothered by their racism ever again". Of course said pure white ethnostate will end up rich and prosperous but heh.

You think the fags would let the kikes ever put the White Nationalists in their own region? The Fags outnumber the kikes and they hate everything including themselves.

Every time I see
in the OP i know it's some dumb MOSSADnigger

I've never made an operation thread before, but I'm going to make a really good one later. Stay tuned

t. Mossad/COINTELPRO

Not buying food isn't going to do anything you stupid monkey. The kikes get that fee no matter if you buy those goods or not. It a flat yearly fee to pay to have your food certified as kosher.

This is how we can tell most of you aren't white. Because you don't bother looking anything up or thinking.

Operation: Stop Making Operations
Goal: To lessen our glow, blend in with the Zig Forums community

This is (((your))) mission should you choose to accept it. This thread will self-destruct in 5..4..

Attached: (((operation))).JPG (1244x492, 145.98K)

I couldn't do this with a straight face.

You didn't offer an alternative to OP's stupid plan. I did.

Shills just tell everyone to do nothing and never offer alternatives.

Nah, Happy Hanukkah is by far much more counter-subversive.

How about you niggers focus on exposing white genocide instead of trolling?

Yes, but Happy Hannukah is directed at the Jew and only tells him/her they have been found out.

OP's plan is directed at the goy, to subtly let him know what he is talking about is masterminded by the Jew. It lets other normalfags who are reading see it as well.

Both can be effective, IMO.

This can be done as well. When you see a normie talking about even pleb tier immigration points, or something of that nature, drop one of these.

Been doing that. Shared that video of the woman's march with the "WHITE GENOCIDE NOW" poster in the background with people from my church. Told my boss about the Kalergi Plan, George Soros, and the Rothschild central banks not being in Syria and North Korea. I gave a truthseeker a link to 8ch.net/pol/ and I spread redpills everywhere I go, every opportunity I get.

echoing current kike talking-points reinforces those kike talking-points.

based

This is dangerously effective and should be part of your modus operandi in the normie-sphere.

Attached: bdeb98fb0f085524fd0189e5ce3d445d85579ba52d73321b5d3bc713278020c5.png (2000x2000, 563.34K)

Yes, I do know. I knew that was your plan the entire time you inbred mestizo trash.

Shining a light on leftist talking points reinforces them?
Guess we need to stop naming the Jew in public then, goys. It will only reinforce their involvement in movements that attempt to displace us.

Why still perpetuate the Right VS. Left false dichotomy? This isn't helpful.

Pretty much this. If you have a normie burner account, it's fun to blurt out the 'omg antisemitism' attack.
Makes people butthurt or apoplectic.

Attached: c501d81562c17feaef762b5a7de78a5c0bf543d668905b1346ab20c62709cb59.gif (404x404, 2.27M)

I cannot post to 4Chan anymore. My phone will not upload images due to rangeban and my laptop cannot load reCAPTCHA. What the fuck is going on? Am I being targeted?

Go post to reddit, then.

We told you to stop posting, Patrick.

Attached: cia meme 1.jpg (1024x788, 138.97K)

Better idea. Doxx every one of them. Every single one. Work together, create a database that at the very least identifies and lists them.
Names, addresses, anything discoverable. Just think of how useful that will be come one fine hopefully imminent day. Or any day.
The latest fake muh-Hitler book scam shows their fear of being "listed", their fear of being collectively identified.
The data would be tremendously useful; you could create maps of "kikes in your neighborhood" just like the "sex offenders in your neighborhood" maps.
Gee, I bet such a database could have many applications, if you feel creative.

Because for the most part, leftist talking points are kike talking points. You can include neocon boomerisms in there as well.

You know how far down the rabbit hole I am? I read an OP like this and the first thing I can think of is the kikes using this operation as a honeypot to identify people by scraping for keywords like antisemitism.

Attached: wake me up.webm (1920x1080, 2.21M)

For sure. There's more to it than that. Leftist talking points are so cartoonishly absurd that most people who hear them immediately join the "Right." It's a scam to create Right-leaning Zionists.

Alright, this isn't a new tactic, though I'm glad you're on board with it now. At least someone wants to name the jew, so many kikes on this board demanding that the jew-naming stops these days.

Then we work on that as well.

Maybe not that obvious, but work the right-leaning zog talking points into it. It can be effective.

Death before dishonor

lmao I was perma's from 4cuck before 2012 and never been back

stay here on Zig Forums

We should start ironically praising Jews as the best thing ever for maximum keks. You'd be surprised what kind of negative reaction it would cause.

Wow, Dr. Shekelberg , you are truly the best medical practitioner in the area, those vaccines have turned my son into a plant meaning that he will no longer cause any trouble around the house. I'd donate both of my kidneys to Israel as a sign of gratitude.

In truth, Jews have contributed positively to the field of medicine. Without these Jewish nobel prize laureates, we would have a far worse understanding of everything from human metabolism to prions. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

google.ca/search?client=firefox&q=jewish contributions to science&sourceid=firefox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Who the fuck is Patrick?

kys
kys with drugs manufactured by (((Pfizer)))

Let's not play dumb, Patrick….

That's right goy, they even make all the fake hormones so kids can change their gender in Israel.

What would we do without them?

If you're who I think you are, you shouldn't be calling anybody a Pat. Go run a few more cycles of D-bol and try and pretend you've been a real man at some point in your life with your gauged ears and jewelry.

Yeah, you're right, when they turned my vagina into penis I had continual injections of Testosterone. Now that my balls have dropped, I no longer need them.

I thought it was a free site?! This place has no traffic. WTF?

Attached: im watching you.gif (480x270, 642.58K)

What do you mean by a "free site" and what site are you talking about, 4cuck?

Also Zig Forums has shitloads of traffic I can never keep up with all the threads on here.

Question for any anons interested in answering, is the LLS ( Leukemia Lymphoma Society) pozzed or is a genuine medical research group dedicated to finding a cure for Leukemia and blood cancers alike? I have been puzzled as to donate to this charity seeing as some of my relatives have suffered from Leukemia, and have seen many people push this organization out of nowhere. I have done some light research and have found nothing of interest, no scandals, no weird coincidences, nothing. I have a general distrust for big charity organizations but this one seems genuine.

Attached: xBzq2Znc_400x400.png (400x400, 75.12K)

All these medical research charities are pozzed and any genuine researchers either get intentionally misdirected or have all their shit confiscated if they take their research in the right direction.

Find out who that money is actually going to and what they are doing. Most charity money is all going directly to clintons/glows/deepstate or towards poz.

Here's a tip: When you speak with normalfags about the alleged gassings in WW2, start talking about all the other extermination methods that were proven false as absolute truth. Tell them about the lampshades, soap, rollercoasters into ovens, big electric chairs that electrocuted a hundred jews at a time, or any of the other crazy shit that 'eye witness' authors have mentioned. The normalfag will react like this: "Don't make fun of it, user, this is serious." At which point you say "Look it up for yourself." If the normalfag looks it up, they will see that these stories have been proven fake, and maybe, just maybe extend suspicion to the official gas story.

Attached: 1545962399422.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Here's an even better tip:
They themselves know these stories are ridiculous, yet if they can successfully force people to accept them (or punish those who question them) they can effectively gauge their power over the goyim.
Think of a canary in a coal mine.

The CivNat/WigNat/Qants will never go for it. Their indoctrination since birth prevents them from 'Wrongthink'. Part of their programming is that 'Patriotism = Thinking only within the confines of state approved propaganda

Attached: Invr7b60.jpg (744x715, 292.55K)

We should start raids again. What ever happened to our awesome operations we used to do..

Attached: Zionists_are_not_patriots_meme.PNG (840x892, 573.79K)

Q board anons are waking up to the JQ.
Pic related 1 is part of the welcome link of every Q research general bread, and the rest is an example of on of the graphic series that gets posted there all the time.

Links to archives for the Cabal Global View graphs for ease of sharing:
archive.vn/x5qSo - #1 version 1.2
archive.vn/MZp6s – Annex 1 version 0.2
archive.vn/ypVpQ - #2, version 1.0
archive.vn/nGAey - #3, version 1.0
archive.vn/EFTt0 - #4, version 1.0
archive.vn/4jdTm - #5, version 1.0
archive.vn/iax6J – Annex 2, version 1.1
archive.vn/kfR77 – Annex 3, version 1.1

If you know how to approach the JQ with them, they verify the info and wake up.

Attached: 5_GV_Annex_2_5_GlobalView_Q_Drop_133_11_Nov_2017_EU_Islamization_of_West_8.jpg (844x667 3.99 MB, 185.91K)

i'm surprised.

Attached: hitler_wee.jpg (600x600, 34.22K)

Hope you're right user. Yes there needs to be some re-branding some of those oft mentioned on this board are persona non grata in the minds of those that have been taught to reject anything to do with him; though the comments he made were very valid, very balanced.

The great news is that he isn't/wasn't the only notable persons to mention what was common knowledge throughout history.

How about Operation Diss the Kikes?
Where we are aware of their bullshit but don't allow them to control the narrative?
Let's set sail for even saltier seas, mateys.

I like SYG for the simple fact it doesn't involve shit like the OP is talking about where you do stuff like "use leftist arguments against themselves" or "appeal to the sensibilities of the enemy" and instead you just yield an inch to them.

Just hang yourself loser

QTARDS, AWAKE
Alright, fair enough, impressive work getting gullible boomers to wise up.

Attached: rothschilds, eurasianism and fake nationalism.png (3140x972 64.81 KB, 895.09K)

This is the great thing about the Q-Larp. I've been monitoring it. That's what led me to Zig Forums.
Yeah, whatever.
Q hasn't posted since January 13th. Omniscient psy-op that doesn't bear any fruit.

Alt-light movement, millions strong, seeking the truth… with nowhere to go. I think it's fantastic.

These infographics are actually very useful. I wonder if they would be better off in a linear format, like a PDF or something. These huge infographics are sometimes difficult to read due to the size and sporadic nature that the information is presented.

put on your best salesman face and don't fuck this up with the newcomers

There's no such thing as a bad idea when brainstorming. All unworkable ideas can be removed later, leaving the best ideas. SYG. IOTBW, and 'Learn To Code' struck at the heart of the very recipients for whom they were intended to trigger.
There are still several levels of the Covington event which have not yet been exploited; a missed opportunity that shouldn't be overlooked.

It isn't just boomers. A lot of the Qants are young, fambly's in their 30's. If you know what to look for, you can see the realization in their eyes; that no one magic high-level security clearance military wizards or LE agencies are coming to their rescue.
The Covington event just RP'd the age group(s) after the Qants.
The boomers are ineffective and irrelevant, saddled upon their Walmart scooters, fully (((medicated))) and hanging out in high-traffic areas so someone will find them if they croak

Amusing, but it'll only work a few times in small-scale conversations, and will hardly net you any friends. I mean, do you think they'll respond to this with
because no, that's not how real conversations work. It's definitely funny as fuck, though, and can cause some good salt over twitter/etc.

A better idea is to make them point out they're jewish.

But their greatest contribution was sending all those Syrian doctors and other human gold known as refugees to Europe so they can continue their scientific work there. In their philanthropic selflessness, they did not want to keep any for themselves, knowing that goyim need them more as Israel is already the best country in the world in every possible regard.

Cool it with the anti-Semitism

Attached: border-wall-west-bank.png (640x480, 205.97K)

(checked)
I don't think this thread is any good, I just wanted to post the webm

Attached: cool it with the anti-semitic remarks.webm (640x360, 337.02K)

Woah, cool it with the anti-semitism

Attached: isshe.jpg (640x557, 63.94K)

Attached: 89jk.png (1182x244, 527.02K)